Light In My Heart

Por SakuraiS

« COMPLETED » Yibo faced a lot of hardships when he was young and that affects him when he became an adult, w... Más

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Last Chapter 18
Sequel
Gift 1❤

Gift 2❤

1.1K 99 35
Por SakuraiS

LoL I shouldn't have ended this story if I know this idea will come to me...🤣
Here is another extra gift, thanks to ashleyhall232 For this idea....🤗❤

Enjoy~

****************************

Years passed and Yibo is still worried about FanXing, but this time he reached the maximum level of worrisome.

The door opened slowly and FanXing entered the house, Yibo who was waiting for him with his father stand up.

"FanXing, where were you? Didn't you notice the time? We were worried about you". Yibo said firmly and FanXing bowed to them.

"Sorry I was late, I went to study with some friends". Yibo stand in front of him and frowned at his status.

"What type of friends? What type of study did you have? And why are you reek of alcohol? What Is Going On With You Wang FanXing?!!!". Yibo shouts make his mother and Hai Kuan and Zan Jin who sleep with them going out of their rooms, Yibo's father hold Yibo and try to calm him down.

"Yibo, calm down and let us talk to him slowly, he is not young anymore". Yibo looks at his father.

"Not young anymore? That's why he is fighting and going outside for hours and drink alcohol? Is That Good?!!!". He shouted.

"Bo-Ge I didn't drink, I----".

"Today You Didn't! What About Tomorrow And The Next Day!! Are You Going To Try The Cigarettes Too??!". He looks at FanXing who looks down silently, Zan Jin stands next to FanXing and holds his shoulder.

"Yibo, stop it----".

"It's All Because of You! Why Are You Telling Him To Fight Back? Now Look!! He is Fighting Whenever He Go!". Zan Jin frowned at him and push FanXing behind him.

"Stop Shouting At Me, I Told Him To Fight Back Who Attack Him Only Not Everyone!". Zan Jin said firmly.

"I Don't Want Him To Fight!! I Don't Want Him To Get Hurt Like What Happened To You That Day!!". Yibo shouted and Zan Jin felt aches in his chest remembering that day, Hai Kuan holds his shoulder and step between them to not fight more.

"Relax and stop talking, he is angry, don't anger him more". He whispers to him and Zan Jin turns the other side angrily, FanXing hold Yibo's hand.

"Bo-ge, I defended myself only, I didn't do anything wrong, please don't get mad". He said with his teary eyes.

"Shut Up! If You Are Not Doing Anything Wrong Then Stop Coming Late And Stop Smelling Like a Drunk Old Man! Or I Will Not Talk To You Anymore!". He pushes him harshly, but Zan Jin holds him to not fall, Yibo glare at him before he went to his room and slams the door angrily.

FanXing starts crying and sits on the floor, his father and the others sit next to him and pat his shoulder.

"FanXing...What is actually happening to you?". Zan Jin asked but the father pats his shoulder and shakes his head.

"Go to sleep everyone, I will talk to him". He said and the mother entered her room, while Hai Kuan holds Zan Jin's hands and pull him inside their room.

"I....I didn't do anything....believe me". FanXing holds his father's hand.

"I believe you, son, you look tired, go and take a bath and have some rest, it's 2 in the morning already, let's talk another time, ok?". He smiles at him and FanXing nods, he takes his stuff and stands up walking to his room. The father sighed and sent a message to Xiao Zhan.

*Sorry to send you this message late, but FanXing just return home and Yibo was so angry at him, their relationship is on the edge, can you come in the morning and talk to them?*.

Xiao Zhan who was asleep heard his phone notification and woke up, he grabs it and read the message with a frown before he sighs.

"Oh my god, those two again~". He sighed and set his alarm to wake up early and go to Yibo's house.

At 8 in the morning, FanXing was ready for school, he walks to the table and saw Yibo sitting.

"Good morning". He greets them all and stayed standing looking at Yibo.

"XingXing, have a seat and eat". His mother said and pulled the chair next to Yibo out for him to sit, Yibo stands up from his chair.

"I finished; I have to go to work". He walks away without looking back.

"Bo-ge wait!". FanXing run and grabbed his hand but Yibo pushes him away.

"Don't talk to me". He was about to open the door, but the door opened, and Xiao Zhan enter.

"Good morning~".

"Zhan? Why are you here?". Yibo asked him.

"I need to talk to you two". He looks at them, but Yibo sighed.

"Sorry, I am busy today". He pouted and walks away. FanXing eyes become teary, and Xiao Zhan pats his head.

"Let him go, I will talk to you first". FanXing nodded and they went to the room.

"So, what happened yesterday? Why did you return home late?". Xiao Zhan asked him as soon as he closes the door.

".....I...I was fighting".

"And Why?".

"A group wanted to fight me, and I fight them back".

"And why they wanted to fight you? Did you fight them first??". FanXing shakes his head and sits next to Xiao Zhan.

"I know You and Bo-ge hate fighting, but Jin-ge was right too, I must defend myself, who comes to me first I fight him back, so when a guy wanted to-----". He covered his mouth and look away.

"Wanted to what? FanXing what happened?". FanXing shakes his head and smiles a little.

"Nothing, he wanted to fight me, so I defend myself, and then he calls his group to fight me, that's all". Xiao Zhan looks at FanXing pale face and shaking hands, he knows when this boy is lying to him, he doesn't usually lie to him so this is strange.

"FanXing, don't lie to me, what is going on with you at school? This is not a normal fight, right? Please tell me what is going on with you so I can help you". He holds his hand and FanXing body starts trembling and tears start going out of his eyes.

"No...Nothing, I---". Xiao Zhan hugged him tightly and caressed his hair gently.

"FanXing please, we are your family, we are worried about you, please don't hide anything, I am by your side". FanXing holds his shirt tightly and starts crying.

"Th-That guy...Wanted to strip me and I fight him, but....but he brings his group, they....they wanted to strip me but I fight back, yet they were so many and I...I couldn't win, then...then my friend...PeiXin came and save me, he wanted to take me to his house but I refused, I was....I was in a state that...I didn't want from you or the others to see me,  so...he stayed with me to calm me down, I...I was smelling like alcohol because....the guys were drunk and they throw the can of beer on me, so the smell stuck on me, Bo-ge was angry at me". He cried and Xiao Zhan pats his back.

"When did this starts happening to you?".

"Th-The first guy came to me two weeks ago, and he brought his group since then". Xiao Zhan releases the hug and looks at FanXing's red eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us this? We were worried about you, Yibo is the most worried one about you and you know that". FanXing shakes his head.

"No, I couldn't tell you, I wanted to end it up by myself first". Xiao Zhan pats his head and smiles at him.

"But it is out of your control now, so we need to do something, ok, for today I will not talk to Yibo about you, let him be angry for a while". FanXing holds his hands and shakes his head.

"No please, I don't like to see Bo-ge angry at me".

"Don't worry, leave him to me, I know how to calm him down and let him forgave you". FanXing nodded and Xiao Zhan hugged him.

"You will be ok, don't worry".

They went down and eat breakfast before Xiao Zhan took FanXing to his school.

At school, FanXing was in his own world all the time, and now he is eating lunch alone, his friend PeiXin look at him not that far, he sighed and walk to him, he sits next to him looking at him all annoyed.

"Why didn't you tell me you will be eating here? I was searching for you all around the school". FanXing pouted and look at his food sadly.

"....Sorry, I wanted to be alone".

"Yeah yeah, so you can be attacked easily, are you stupid? How can I leave you alone?". FanXing turns to him.

"Thank you for yesterday, without you I would be raped". PeiXin eats his bread annoyingly.

".....Xin...you know? Before I met you, I was always alone, I didn't have any friend to worry about me or me worrying about them". He said slowly and PeiXin turn to him and push him a little with his hand.

"But now you have me, I will be your everything, I will be your star, sun and your moon to light your whole world even at night". He winks to him and FanXing hit his arm happily and continue eating.

And since then, they stuck together almost all the time, nothing happens for the week, and at the weekend, FanXing told his family that he will go out with his friend near the beach to change the mood.

"No". Yibo rejected and all of them look at him, Yibo still mad at FanXing and didn't talk to him the other days.

"Don't listen to him and go to have fun". Zan Jin said and Yibo looks at him.

"I said NO, he will not go out at this hour".

"Yibo it's 5 pm, what's wrong with you?".

"He will come late". They sighed and the father looks at the sad FanXing.

"FanXing, you know what time you should be at home, right?". FanXing nods his head slowly.

"Then go and have fun with your friend".

"But Dad----".

"Yibo, enough". His father said and look at FanXing who nodded and leave the house.

"Yibo, he is already in high school and needs to be social with the others, give him some space". The father said and Yibo pouted in annoyance.

"I will go to take some fresh air". He stands up and went to wear his jacket and shoes before he leaves the house.

"He doesn't want FanXing to leave but he can leave, this guy is so unbelievable". Zan Jin shakes his head, not that long he got a message from Xiao Zhan.

*FanXing told me that he will go out with his friend, and I bet Yibo refused, I want you to go after him in case something happened*

Zan Jin turn's to Hai Kuan next to him and they jumped to follow Yibo.

*************

Xiao Zhan sighed and leave his phone on the table then look at the sky with a smile.

"What a wonderful day mother, please watch over us". He plays some music and drinks some coffee.

Yibo was hiding behind the wall as he sees his younger brother FanXing walking with his friend PeiXin.

They played football in the sands and splashed the water on themselves before they went to buy some ice cream and sit on the sand to eat and chat.

"Nothing wrong until now". He said as he keeps looking at them, he pouted as he can't hear what they are talking about. Suddenly, he sees PeiXin putting his arm around FanXing's neck, and he got angry, he wanted to go to them, but a hand stopped him.

"Leave them alone". Zan Jin said and Yibo got angry.

"I Will Not!! Look At That Guy!! What is He Doing To HIM!!".

"That guy is his friend and only friend since years ago, don't ruin their relationship man". Zan Jin said.

"Ah! FanXing is leaving". Hai Kuan said as he sees FanXing leaving while PeiXin following him.

"Xing Wait!". PeiXin holds FanXing arm, but the latter pushes him and continue walking away, he was surprised by the sudden arms around him that he remembered that day when he was about to get raped, he thought PeiXin will do something to him, and he felt uneasy.

"Leave me alone for a moment please". He said and run few steps, but he dumped into someone, and his ice cream ruined the guy's shirt.

"What Have You Done?!". The guy shouted and FanXing panicked, whenever someone shout at him a flashback from the past come to him and he start to get panic.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you". He takes out a tissue and wanted to wipe the guy's shirt but the guy holds his hand tightly.

"This Shirt is So Expensive, it is Even More Expensive Than Your Life, How Will You Pay? Huh?". PeiXin kicked the guy's stomach and pull FanXing behind him.

"Don't Touch Him You Piece Of Shit!". He said angrily and FanXing holds his hand.

"Don't fight him, Xin, let's leave".

"Do you think I will let you leave after what you did?". The guy said and he stands up, but FanXing hold PeiXin and they start running away from the guy.

All this time, Zan Jin and Hai Kuan were holding Yibo to not interfere with them, but after they see them run they run after them.

"I Will Kill You if Something Happen To FanXing!". Yibo shouts at Hai Kuan and Zan Jin who run after him.

FanXing looks behind them and the guy still running after them, they stopped after some guys stopped in front of them, they look behind and saw the guy is not alone, PeiXin hold FanXing behind him to protect him.

"Stay behind me". FanXing holds his hand.

"Let's talk to them and apologize".

"Apology Not Accepted". One guy shouted and kicked the garbage near him.

"Please Xin don't fight them". FanXing whispered to him in fear and PeiXin sighed.

"You are so kind to this kind of people huh?". A guy holds his collar and punches him.

"Xin! Please I Am Sorry, Leave Us Alone". He bowed to them and one of them holds his neck, but PeiXin kicks him away.

"Don't Touch Him! I'm Your Target!". He shouts and they start punching him and kicking him, FanXing wanted to help him, but they push him away every time.

"Stop It Please!".

Yibo and the others heard the shout and rushed to see FanXing being throwing to the floor harshly.

"You Bastards!". Yibo jump on them kicking them without any mercy, while Zan Jin and Hai Kuan looking at him in shock.

"Wow....Yibo became so violent". Zan Jin said and rushed to FanXing who was on the floor, while Hai Kuan goes to see PeiXin.

Yibo looked at the 5 men on the floor angrily.

"Dare to do this to my little brother again and I will KILL you". He said firmly and turn to look at FanXing.

"Bo-Ge.....I'm sorry". He said and Yibo just spread his arms to hug him, but FanXing rushed to PeiXin leaving him shocked.

"Xin! Are you ok?". PeiXin smile at him.

"Of course I am fine, Ouch!". He holds his hand and FanXing look at him worriedly.

"You don't look good at all, Kuan-ge he----". He looks at Hai Kuan who pats his back.

"We will take him to the hospital to examine him, don't worry about him".

They took him to the hospital and treated him, he got his arm broken and some minor injuries only, they put him in a room for one day to rest, and FanXing will stay with him for the night.

"Yibo~ Stop pouting like that". Zan Jin said as he sees the annoyed guy next to him.

"Shut up, I will go to Zhan and spend the night there". He turns away and leaves the hospital.

"This guy is so over, FanXing will only stay for one night out". He shakes his head and Hai Kuan giggles at him.

"He is just overprotective toward our little brother, bear with him".

***********

FanXing was sitting next to the bed crying while PeiXin looking at him.

"Can you please stop crying? It hurts me to see your tears".

"But...They hurt you a lot".

"Really? Who didn't want me to fight back? I have a black belt in taekwondo and judo and Kong Fu and what else?? Oh Jiu-Jitsu". FanXing wiped his tears.

"Even so....I don't want you to hurt the others". He holds his hands and PeiXin smile at him.

"Sorry for surprising you, I shouldn't do that, I will not do it again". He said and FanXing shakes his head.

"It's fine, I was just shocked, I didn't mean to push you away". He said slowly and PeiXin hold FanXing's head and pull him closer to his face.

"Xing....I told you I will protect you; I will do everything I can to make you happy and safe". Hearing this makes FanXing tears fall on PeiXin Face.

"Why are you crying??". 

"....Nothing.....just...I remembered the first time we met, and everything we went through......I lost my words". He let their forehead touched and they just stay silent for a while, it was a comfortable silence that is better than any words, FanXing's tears fall and PeiXin touched FanXing's soft cheeks slowly.

"Xin...Thanks for being my friend". 

"Not only your friend, your hero". FanXing giggle a little and shook his head.

"Sorry but no, I have one hero and he is the best hero ever". PeiXin pouted.

"Who is he?".

"Secret~".

************

"Yibo~". Xiao Zhan calls the pouty man who is clinging next to him.

"I'm sad...I'm mad....I'm hurt...". He said and Xiao Zhan shakes his head and pats his head.

"What is there to be sad for? There is someone other than us protecting FanXing, this is something good, don't you think so?". Yibo pouted more and shake his head.

"No not good, I want to protect him, I don't want him to be with anyone else". Xiao Zhan giggles at him.

"You are so overprotective over your brother, give him some space and give me some too, would you?". Yibo looks at him with a frown.

"Why? Do you hate me now that you don't want me here?". Xiao Zhan sighed and released the hug then turn the other side pretending to be sad.

"I didn't say that, I want you to release me only". Yibo turns the other side and pouted.

"I'm sorry, I will not come here again". Xiao Zhan sighed and shook his head.

"You always say that". He takes out his mother's photo and place it next to them.

"Mom, look at Yibo, he is always pouting like a small kid, and he start to fight with his brother FanXing, I can't say anything to him because he will be mad at me, what can I do? Ahh~ Poor Me~~". He asked his mother and Yibo look at him.

".......Don't use mother, what do you want??". He asked annoyingly as he can't say no when Xiao Zhan talk to his mother like this. Xiao Zhan looks at him with a victory smile.

"Promise me first you will let FanXing do what he wants and not get angry at him". Yibo frowned.

"What?!! I Can't Do That!!". Xiao Zhan looks at him coldly.

"......MOM-----".

"No No No I Promise! I Will Leave FanXing Alone! I Am Not Mad At Him Anymore! Please don't tell mom~". He whined and Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows.

"If FanXing calls me and said you are angry at him I will-----".

"I promise I will never get angry at him again". Xiao Zhan smiles at him and ruffled his hair playfully.

"Good boy~ You can have your reward". Yibo smiles wide as Xiao Zhan give him his favorite cake.

~End~

I'm dying of laughing...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just a random gift, I wanted FanXing to have his light like how Yibo got his~...🤗⭐

I hope you like it, I have a lot of ideas for stories, but I have no time to write them, I will slowly write them and update them....😩

So! Thank You So Much for liking this story and reading it until the end, I was so happy to read your comments about it, please keep supporting my other works too...❤😍

See you in another story...💕😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.9K 242 18
Wei Ying is living with Lan Zhan for years now in Gusu Lan. Everything went quiet good after their marriage. But one day, unexpected thing happens...
97.9K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
41.7K 2.6K 34
Wang Yibo 25 years old, The owner of Wang's Limited. The type who only loves one person, namely his girlfriend who is currently studying abroad, Yib...
92.8K 9K 61
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were together since they were kids. Raised in a shifter shelter since they were two and five years old, the two did everythin...