The Heroic Spirit (Date A Liv...

By Russelkier

Izuku Midoriya is now a pro hero and became the next Symbol of Peace but he died on a fight with the new All... More

Introduction!
Prologue: A New Beginning!
Chapter 1:Spirit Girl Appeared!
Chapter 2:Date a Spirit (Part 1)
Chapter 2:Date a Spirit (Part 2)
Chapter 3:A Day with Tohka!
Chapter 5: The Freezing Ground
Chapter 6: Hot Springs of Love
Chapter 7: The Visitors
Chapter 8: Triple Frenzy

Chapter 4: Unhappy Rain

3.6K 65 66
By Russelkier

A/n: I know it's almost a year that I haven't updated this. But now, I've updated it once again! Yay!
Also, take note that my style of writing changed, compared the the previous chapters from this book :v

Note:

Normal - Speaking/Narrating

Italic - Thinking/Thoughts

Rainfall

Shrine

Midoriya is running as fast as he could(without using One for All) because the weather seemed to be unfortunate to him.

Izuku: I'm so soaked right now... I really need to hurry!

Midoriya said as he rushes at the nearby shrine to take shelter for himself. After that, Midoriya stares at his uniform which is soaked in water because of the rain as he sighed sadly.

Izuku: The forecast has been wrong a lot recently. They said there was only a 10% chance of rain.

Midoriya said, looking at the rainy clouds.

Izuku: What is happening to the weather these days?

R: The weather seems tricky these days, isn't it?

Izuku: Yeah... I'm not sure if the forecast is making a mistake or things are getting different when Tohka arrived in this world...

R: *sighs* Maybe you're just imagining something. While you're taking shelter, I'm just going to take a long rest. Wake me up when you need me, okay?

Izuku: Right!

Midoriya said to his partner as R begins to take a long rest. After that, Midoriya heard something...

*Splash!*

Izuku: Huh?

Midoriya heard a splash of water as he turned his head and saw a blue haired girl wearing a large green raincoat with a pair of rabbit ears as a hoodie and has a puppet on her left hand. Suddenly, the girl tripped and fell over as her puppet came off from her hand. Midoriya widen his eyes as he run to the girl to help her.

Izuku: H-Hey!

Midoriya said, checking if she is okay. The girl slowly rise up and sees Midoriya.

Izuku: Thank goodness! Are you okay?

The girl got startled at seeing Midoriya as she suddenly scooted herself away from him.

Izuku: H-Huh...?

???: Please... don't touch me.

Izuku: ...What?

Midoriya was confused at the girl's reaction to him. The girl looks like she's trying to protect herself from him

???: Please... don't hurt me.

The girl said as Midoriya can only stare at her in confusion.

_____
_____

Raizen High School

After that incident with the mysterious little girl, Midoriya is now sitting on his desk as he stares at the rain through the window. While he was staring at the rain, the door was opened by Tohka who is wearing an apron with her school uniform.

Tohka: Izuku! I made these things called "cookies"!

Tohka happily said as she puts a box of cookies on Midoriya's table. Midoriya stares at the cookies that Tohka baked in surprise.

Izuku: Wow...

Tohka: Everyone in cooking class helped me make them, and this is the result! Please try them!

Izuku: H-Huh? S-Sure, thank you.

Midoriya said. Then, the door was opened again to see Origami who has now a bandage on her cheek. Midoriya saw her as he remembered that time he saw her at the cliff when he was on a date with Tohka.

Izuku: Tobiichi...

Midoriya thought in worry. She may have shot him by accident but Midoriya know that she doesn't have some kind of regeneration like the spirits.

Tohka: You... Why are you here? You looking for a fight again? Take cover, Izuku!

Origami: I'm sorry. Though I know an apology is not clearly enough.

Origami said as she bowed in apology in front of the two.

Girl 1: Why is the super genius apologizing to Midoriya on her first day back?

Girl 2: Maybe he's threatening her with something!

Girl 3: Gross.

Izuku: *gulps* I a-accept your apology, Tobiichi. So please, stop bowing... Aside from that, a-are you feeling okay right now?

Midoriya stuttered as Origami stops her bowing.

Origami: Oh. You're worried about me? I'm happy that you asked...

Origami said as she looks sideways with pink tint on her cheeks. Midoriya sweatdropped in confusion, thinking he might have said something wrong.

Izuku: U-Umm... I m-mean, everything is okay, r-right?

Midoriya said. Suddenly, Origami grabbed his necktie and pulled him close to her as Midoriya gets flustered at Origami's sudden move.

Origami: Yes. But, you can't cheat on me.

Izuku: *blushing* Um... E-Erm...

Izuku: T-Too close!

Tohka: Hey! Don't touch Izuku!

Origami: I received reports stating that you were here, but 'why' are you here?

Tohka: That's none of your business! Now, ignore her and try my cookies, Izuku.

Tohka said as she pushes her box of cookies near to Midoriya. When she puts her box of cookies on his desk, Origami brought her own baked cookies and puts it at Midoriya's desk as well.

Origami: If you want cookies, I have baked some for you.

Tohka: Eh?! Don't copy me!

Origami: I actually completed mine before you.

Tohka: Sh-Shut up! There's no way your cookies would ever taste nice.

Izuku: I-Isn't that a bit... rude?

Midoriya said in his mind as Tohka taste Origami's baked cookies. When Tohka took a bite on her cookies, her face changed into delight, meaning that Origami's cookies were delicious as Origami just stares at her bluntly.

Tohka snapped out as she tries to pretend that it's not delicious.

Tohka: Huh? Th-They aren't anything special. Izuku, just hurry up and eat my cookies!

Origami: You should eat mine.

The two girls offer their box of cookies to Midoriya who seems to be sweating. He then decided to take both cookies and eat them in sync.

Izuku: Th-They're both delicious!

Midoriya said, smiling nervously.

Tohka: He ate mine a little faster.

Origami: He ate mine earlier by 0.02 seconds.

Tohka: What did you say?!

Izuku: I'm pretty sure that I ate them in sync...

Tonomachi: A kind stranger just gave me some cookies. Care for one? My girlfriend can't eat them, after all.

Tonomachi said who just entered the classroom as he shows his cellphone with his "girlfriend" in it. His classmates can only stare at him as the classroom was filled with silence.

A/n: The dude got guts for having confidence about showing his virtual waifu to his classmates :v

_____
_____

Midoriya's class is now over as he rushes his way back home through the rainy weather.

Izuku: They said it wouldn't rain today, too! I should've at least brought an umbrella!

Midoriya said to himself while running. While he is running, he ran past by a shrine as he felt a presence coming from it. Midoriya looked at the shrine for a moment and continued to run his way home as fast as he could. Unknown to him, a bunny puppet peeks at the tree, watching Midoriya running.

_____
_____

Itsuka Residence

Izuku: I'm home!

Midoriya said, removing his wet red sneakers and his socks as he enters the living room.

Izuku: *sighs* I really need to take a shower...

Midoriya said as he went to the bathroom. He starts to take off his clothes, leaving him only his bath towel. When Midoriya opened the bathroom door, he saw Shiori who is taking a shower as both widened their eyes.

Shiori: ...

Izuku: ...Uhh...

Shiori: AAAHHHH!!! GET OUT!!

Izuku: AAAHHHHHH, I'M SORRY!!

*SLAM!*

Midoriya instantly closed the door as he leaned on the wall with his reddened face while breathing heavily.

Izuku: *panting* I can't believe I forgot the word "knock before you enter". Uwah... I'm such an idiot!

Midoriya said, covering his reddened face with his hands in embarrassment.
Midoriya decided to walk to the living room with only wearing his bath towel as he saw Kotori who is watching the television.

Izuku: Kotori?

Kotori: Oh, Izuku! Welcome ba-

Before Kotori could finish her words, she saw Midoriya only in his towel, exposing his built body and his abs as her face blushed heavily at the sight.

Izuku: Is something wrong, Kotori?

Kotori: *blushing* AHH! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!

Kotori said, trying to cover her eyes with her hands. Unfortunately, her body betrayed her as she is taking a peek on Midoriya's body from her hands. When she said that, Midoriya widened his eyes again as he realized that he's almost naked. He rushed at his room quickly as he wear his normal clothes.

_____
_____

Izuku: There, all done! Except that I haven't take a shower yet.

Midoriya said to Kotori who is still blushing, trying to forget what she saw but couldn't.

Izuku: *coughs* E-Erm. As I was saying, about what happened to our date with Tohka... W-Where does she live now?

Midoriya stuttered with pink tint on his cheeks as Kotori snapped out and answers his question.

Kotori: O-Oh, that's simple. She lives here now.

Izuku: I see...

Reine: ...After all, there is a reason for that, Zuzu.

Izuku: Huh?!

Midoriya got surprised at Reine's sudden appearance as he saw her making a coffee, although she's putting a lot of sugar.

Izuku: Ms. Reine?! Wh-What brings you here?

Reine: Sorry. I think I used too much sugar.

Izuku: Um... Is that safe for her, having too much sugar in her condition? She's different from Mr. Aizawa back then...

Midoriya thought, recalling his memories of his U.A homeroom teacher who loves to sleep.

Izuku: I s-see... Wait, what do you mean "there is a reason for that"?

_____
_____

Izuku: Tohka's aftercare?

Reine: Yes. After giving her a kiss, you sealed her Spirit powers. There now exists an invisible link between the two of you, known as a "Path".

Reine explained, pointing her cup full of sugar to Midoriya's normal coffee.

A/n: I mean, Izuku drink coffee sometimes when he was an adult, right??

Izuku: Wait a minute. You said there was a seal.

Kotori: I explained it to you after it happened, didn't I? After drawing the Spirit to you and giving her a kiss, you can seal her powers.

Izuku: *blushes* Is th-that so...? B-But, why am I able to do that? Am I the only one who can do that??

Kotori: We don't know that! We just found out through some analysis performed by Ratatoskr. After all, that person with you explained it to us about you.

Izuku: R-Right.

Reine: May I return to our original topic?

Izuku: Huh? S-Sure.

Midoriya said as Reine continues her explanation.

Reine: When her mental state becomes unstable, there's a chance that the powers sealed inside of you will return to her. Statistically speaking, when Tohka is by your side, she's more at ease. Until a specially dedicated home for Spirits is built, it's best if she stays here, including you as well.

Izuku: I s-see...

Izuku: Honestly, I'm getting worried for her, putting too much sugar in her coffee. She might get diabetes.

Midoriya thought in worry at Reine.

Kotori: Furthermore, you could consider this part of your training.

Izuku: Wait, what? I thought I'd already sealed Tohka's powers away? Won't that mean that no more spatial quake will occur in this world?

Kotori: Who said that Tohka is the only Spirit?

Izuku: Huh? There's more?

Reine: Exactly. We've had reports of several other Special Disaster-causinh Organisms other than Tohka.

Izuku: ...

Reine: Zuzu, we need you to keep conversing with these Spirits for us. We need to keep improving your ability to converse with girls for that purpose. After all, you have your own powers to defend yourself. Do you understand?

Izuku: Y-Yes, I understand.

Midoriya said as he begins to think.

Izuku: So this is where me and Tohka are going to stay at for a while. That means, we're living together. After that "incident"...

Midoriya blushed at his last phrase, remembering that time when Tohka kissed him on the lips. He closed his eyes in embarrassment as he shakes his head, trying to forget but couldn't.

Reine: Is something wrong?

Izuku: Ah! N-No, it's nothing! I'll just go to my room and p-prepare myself for a bath.

Midoriya, stood up as he walk his way to his room. Before he could continue, he saw Shiori who is finished taking a shower and she's wearing her bath towel, covering her body. Midoriya remembered what happened earlier and widen his eyes.

Izuku: Sh-Shiori! I'm sorry for barging in quickly! I should've knock first!

Midoriya bowed in apology to Shiori whose cheeks are red for what happened earlier.

Shiori: *blushes* I-It's fine, Izuku. Y-You can take a bath now for yourself.

Izuku: *blushing* R-Right!

_____
_____

*Splash!*

Izuku: Haa~ Relief...

Midoriya said, feeling the warm water in his bath.

Izuku: *sighs* I saved Tohka, but will I really be able to save all those other Spirits? After all, Tohka's display of power was quite terrifying. She just sliced a mountain cliff in half with her enormous sword of hers... I really need to be careful and save those Spirits without causing any damage or harm to the people nearby...

Midoriya muttered to himself, thinking about what happened in the past, when he met Tohka for the first time, his date with her, and of course saving her.
While he's stuck on his thoughts, Tohka is now undressing outside the bathroom door.

Tohka: Alright.

Izuku: Huh?!

Midoriya snapped out from his thoughts as he heard Tohka's voice behind the doors, making him widen his eyes in shock.

Tohka: Charge!

Izuku: W-WAIT TOHKA-

*SPLASH!*

Unfortunately, his words were cut off by Tohka jumping in the bathtub. When Tohka wipes her face, he saw Midoriya beside her, which makes both of them are in the bathtub together.

Tohka: ...

Izuku: *blushing* Uh... I-I'm sorry?

Tohka: AAAAAHHHH!!

Tohka screamed as she pushes Midoriya's head in the water, drowning him while Midoriya tries to speak while being drowned by her.

Izuku: *drowning* Bl-Bluurrghh... T-Tohka, w-wait!

Tohka: You pervert! Stay down there!

Izuku: *drowning* G-Gurrgh... B-But I'll dr-drown!

Tohka: I don't care!!

Izuku: *drowning* AEEEUURRGHH!!

Midoriya tries to keep himself alive while being drowned by Tohka. Outside, Kotori is listening at their yelling with a smug.

Kotori: Like I said, it's all part of the training...

_____
_____

Izuku's Room

Izuku: *groans* My nose hurts because I inhaled a little water by accident while being almost drowned to death by Tohka... Why am I unlucky these days...?

Midoriya said to himself with a frown as he lie down on his bed and begins to sleep.

Izuku: Why me...?

_____
_____

Tomorrow

Raizen High School

At the school, Midoriya is on his desk and he looks like he is having a headache.

Izuku: *mumbles* I can still feel the water flowing through my ears and nose because of that "accident"... *groans*

Midoriya hold his head in pain because of that "accident" with Tohka yesterday.

Izuku: You call that "training"? It looks like you're making me look like a pervert, Kotori.

Midoriya thought. Then, a desk was moved beside his desk, snapping him out from his thoughts as he saw Tohka.

Tohka: Izuku, it's lunchtime!

Tohka said happily until she saw Origami moving her desk beside Midoriya as well.

Tohka: What do you want? Leave us alone.

Origami: Right back at you.

Izuku: C-Can't we all j-just eat lunch in peace...?

Midoriya stuttered with sweat dripping down from his face. They begin to get their lunchbox as Tohka and Midoriya opens their lunchbox. Suddenly, their lunch catches Origami's eye as she saw that their food is similar.

Izuku: *sweats* U-Uhh...

Tohka: What is it? Your little puppy eyes aren't going to make me give you any.

Origami: What is going on?

Izuku: W-Well... We bought lunch at the s-same store earlier today! I just happened to run into Tohka, t-that's all!

Midoriya lied, hoping that Origami would believe it or else things might get different.

Origami: Hmm...

Izuku: Please believe, Tobiichi... even though I'm bad at lying...

Tonomachi: Hey Midoriya, my girlfriend needs some fashion advice.

All of a sudden, Tonomachi came to the rescue as he asked Midoriya for his virtual girlfriend's clothing.

Tonomachi: A nurse, a shrine maiden, or a maid... which would you pick?

Izuku: H-Huh?! I don't know. T-That's for you to decide!

Tonomachi: I see. Maid it is!

Tonomachi said as he leaves Midoriya who is now being stared by the two women beside him.

Origami: *stares*

Tohka: *stares*

Izuku: *sweats* U-Umm...

Midoriya is now sweating from their stares. He can only hope for this to stop. From the distance, Shiori looks at Midoriya with a bit of sympathy.

Shiori: Hang in there, Izuku... This is all because of my sister's doings.

Shiori said with a sigh, and a bit of jealousy.
Suddenly a sound of alarm was heard throughout the city as everyone noticed the alarm.

"The signature of a spacequake has been detected in the area. This is not a drill. Please evacuate immediately. "

Izuku: Wh-What? A spacequake?

Origami stood up from her seat as she started to leave the classroom. Midoriya remembered that she was also a member of AST.

Okamine: Everyone! It's a spacequake alert! Please evacuate now!

Tohka: Evacuate?

_____
_____

At the hallway, everyone are lined up for the evacuation and Midoriya is talking to Reine.

Izuku: Huh? We're leaving Tohka behind?

Reine: Yes. With her powers sealed, she is nothing more than a human girl. Furthermore, we don't want to stress her by exposing her to the ongoing battles between Spirits and AST.

Reine explained to Midoriya as he nodded.

Izuku: You're right, but...

Okamine: Hey, Midoriya and Yatogami! Ms. Murasame, you too! If you don't hurry to the shelter, you'll be in great danger!

Okamine said, running towards to the three of them.

Izuku: Shiori.

Shiori: H-Huh?

Izuku: I'll leave Tohka in your care.

Shiori: Oh. S-Sure then.

Izuku: If Tohka goes with me, the AST might recognize her and kill her in sight while she's in her defenseless state... I need to make sure she's safe.

Izuku: Tohka. I'm sorry, but I have something important to deal with. Please follow her and the Ms. Okamine to the shelter.

Tohka: B-But...

Izuku: I'll be fine. Take care.

Midoriya said as he ran away with Reine, leaving Tohka with Shiori and Okamine, including the other students.

Okamine: Wait, Midoriya! And you too, Ms. Murasame! Where are you two going?!

Tohka: Izuku...

Shiori: He'll be fine, Tohka. I'm sure of it.

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kotori: There you are. The spacequake just happened.

Kotori said, looking at Midoriya who just arrived along with Reine. Midoriya looked at the screen and saw a large crater but the crate was smaller than the previous crater that Tohka made when she was a Spirit.

Kotori: It's not very big this time.

Kyouhei: I'd like to say that we got lucky this time, but the Hermit has always been like this.

Izuku: The Hermit?

Kotori: That's the name of this Spirit. Records state that she has a quiet, docile nature.

Kotori said while looking at the screen that shows the Hermit Spirit. Midoriya took a closer look at the screen and recognized the Hermit Spirit.

Izuku: I know that girl...

Kotori: What did you say?!

Izuku: I met her after school at a shrine the day before yesterday.

Kyouhei: No spiritual disturbances were detected around that time.

Kotori: Then it's the same as in Tohka's case, huh?

Member: The AST is on the move. They are commencing fire.

One of the members said as they saw the AST attacking the Hermit Spirit. The Spirit flies away, dodging every incoming attack from the AST.

Izuku: They're going all out against a little girl?!

Kotori: The target's appearance doesn't matter to the AST.

Izuku: But, she's just trying to run away, isn't she?!

Kotori: As long as she's a Spirit, they will show no mercy.

She said as Midoriya can't bear watching the Hermit Spirit get hurt.

Izuku: Kotori, I'm going to save that girl!

Midoriya said with full of seriousness in his voice.

Kotori: Hmph. I knew you would say that... Everyone, prepare for level one capture.

Members: Roger that!

Kotori: Well then, let's begin our date.

_____
_____

Building

AST member: The Hermit has entered a building. AST, stand by until the target exits.

A member of the AST said.

Inside the building, Midoriya was walking around, looking for the Hermit Spirit.

Izuku: The Hermit is coming here, right?

Kotori: Yes. That's what our analysis shows. The AST shouldn't be attacking for a while, either.

Izuku: I see, thank you for the info.

Midoriya said as he looks at his surroundings until he heard a voice behind him.

???: Are you here to bully Yoshinon, too?

Izuku: Huh?!

Midoriya turns around and saw the Hermit who is standing upside down on the ceiling. Then, the Spirit slowly floats down as her puppet begins to speak.

Puppet: Oh? I thought you looked familiar, but who would've thought it was the lucky pervert?

Izuku: Wh-What?! I'm not a lucky perv-

Kotori: Izuku, stop what you're doing.

Midoriya's words were interrupted by Kotori speaking to him from the earphone. At the Ratatoskr, a choice appeared from the screen as the members stares at it.

1 - (A frank greeting) "It's nice to see you again. How're you doing?"

2 - (Joke around a bit) "A lucky pervert? What's a lucky pervert?!"

3 - (A challenging approach) "Ha! I don't know what you mean. I'm just a free-willed wanderer."

Kotori: Everyone, make your decisions!

Kotori said as the members voted for what sentence that Midoriya would say to the Hermit.

1 - 40%
2 - 20%
3 - 40%

Member 1: What? It's obviously No.2! In dating sims, girls like this love joking. This is the one!

Member 2: Given how little we know about her personality, isn't that dangerous? I think No.1 is the best option.

Member 3: The Hermit seldom attacks humans. We should challenge her and pick No.3!

Kotori: Izuku, go with 3.

Kotori said to Midoriya's earphone. Midoriya is now sweating and felt embarrassed for what he's about to do.

Izuku: Umm... K-Kotori, I don't think those words suit me...

Kotori: Just do it.

Izuku: Erm...

Midoriya hesitates for a moment while the Hermit and her puppet stares at him. After that, Midoriya's expression changed into a confident one.

Izuku: Ha! I don't know what you mean. I'm just a free-willed wanderer.

Midoriya tried his best to say it with confidence, even though he's embarrassed internally.

Puppet: Ah... Hahahahahahahaha! Mister, are you trying to be funny? Nobody acts like that nowadays!

Izuku: Ehehehe... I'm glad you like it.

Midoriya chuckled slowly.

Izuku: I am Izuku Midoriya. Who are you?

Puppet: Oh, my bad. How could Yoshinon forget to introduce herself? Yoshinon's name is Yoshinon. 'Tis cute, is it not? Is it not?

Izuku: Y-Yes, it is cute. Is that the name of the puppet? Or is that you...?

Midoriya said as the puppet paused.

Kotori: Izuku! The Spirit's Mood is sinking like a stone. What the hell did you tell her?!

Izuku: Huh? I was asking her if she's using ventriloquism to speak. Huh?

Midoriya paused as he noticed the expression of the puppet named Yoshinon.

Yoshinon: I have no idea what you're talking about, Izuku. What is this "ventriloquism"?

Izuku: Did I said something wrong?!

Kotori: Izuku, you can figure that out later. First of all, you need to cheer her up.

Kotori said from the earphones as Midoriya tries to change the subject.

Izuku: O-Oh, I get it! Yoshinon is Yoshinon, right?

Midoriya said as he smiled nervously. Luckily, the Spirit started to calm down.

Yoshinon: Good grief. Izuku, you mischievous boy! So, what did you want?

Izuku: Oh. Um... well, this may be a little sudden, but... W-Would you... go on a d-date with me...?

Midoriya stuttered with a blush on his face.

Yoshinon: A date?

Yoshinon said in confusion as they stare at Midoriya.

_____
_____

Evacuation Room

Tohka: Is it really that dangerous outside?

Shiori: It's more than just dangerous. There's a spacequake.

Shiori said to Tohka who is worried for Midoriya.

Girl 1: Yatogami doesn't know what spacequakes are?

Girl 2: Is she some spoiled rich girl?

Girl 3: Gross.

Tohka: Shiori, if it's that dangerous outside, where could Izuku have gone to?

Shiori: W-Well... I don't know either.

Tohka: Izuku...

Next to them was the trio who are staring at them.

Girl 1: Yatogami looks like a maiden in distress.

Girl 2: Should I call her Tohka instead?

Girl 3: Gross.

A/n: Seriously, is that all you can say??

Shiori: It'll all be okay, Tohka. Ms. Reine is with him too. Huh?

When Shiori finishes her sentence, she saw that Tohka wasn't there anymore. Shiori widened her eyes as she realized that Tohka is going to find Midoriya.

_____
_____

Outside the building where Midoriya and the Hermit are, the AST were waiting for the Hermit to leave the building.

Origami: Permission to attack?

Kusakabe: Not for a while. We're up against the Hermit, the coward. We can't afford to go breaking things left, right, and center for her. The circumstances are different from when we dealt with the Princess.

Kusakabe said as Origami remembers her meeting with Tohka at the school.

Kusakabe: It's strange, isn't it? No matter how you look at it, there's a girl who transferred into your class who looks just like the Princess. Even so, no Spirits have been detected. There's nothing suspicious about her family tree, either. I wonder what's going on.

Origami: ...

_____
_____

Yoshinon: Fuwahahahahaha! What do you think, Izuku? Isn't this cool? Doesn't Yoshinon look cool?

Yoshinon said as they are balancing on a climbing bars(or monkey bars, I think) while Midoriya is raising his hands up, ready to catch her when she falls.

Izuku: H-Hey, that's dangerous!

Yoshinon: Jeez. Just tell me if it looks cool or not-Woah!

Yoshinon was interrupted as she lost her balance, making her fall. Midoriya saw this as he quickly catches her, making both of them fall on the floor. After that, Midoriya noticed that their lips are connected to each other when they fall as the girl that controls Yoshinon stood up.

Izuku: *blushes* E-Err... This is... Um...

Suddenly, Midoriya heard an alerting sound coming from his earphone as he thought that he made a mistake.

Izuku: Crap! The Mood Meter is going down.

Yoshinon: Ouchie! Sorry 'bout that, Izuku! I was a bit too reckless.

Izuku: E-Eh?

Izuku: Wait, she doesn't look angry at all... Then why did that alerting sound just triggered when we both fall?

Midoriya thought. Then, he heard Kotori talking to him on his earphone.

Kotori: Izuku, we have an emergency.

Izuku: Huh? What happened?

Kotori: Look to your left...

Kotori said as Midoriya turned his head from his left. Unfortunately for him, he saw Tohka and she looks very angry at him.

Izuku: T-Tohka?!

Tohka: Izuku... what are you doing?

Izuku: W-What do you mean?

Midoriya asked and remembered the accident with Yoshinon earlier, as he touched his lips.

Tohka: I'm left behind worrying about you, only to find you messing around with another girl. What's going on?!

Tohka stomped the ground in anger, making a large crack on the ground. Midoriya paled, thinking that he just made a bad decision.

Izuku: Eek!

Kotori: Oh dear. We've gotten ourselves in quite a situation here. Her spiritual powers have returned to her.

Izuku: *whispers* Wh-What?!

"When her mental state becomes unstable, there's a chance that the powers sealed inside of you will return to her."

Midoriya remembered Reine's explanation as he realized that Tohka's powers have returned. Tohka begins to walk towards them with an angered expression in her face.

Tohka: Izuku, are you telling me your important business was to meet this girl?!

Izuku: What should I do?! If I said "Yes", she might misunderstood it! Think, Izuku, think!

Yoshinon: Hello there, um...

Tohka: My name is Tohka.

Yoshinon: Well... Tohka, I feel bad for you, but it looks like Izuku has grown tired of you.

Tohka: *gasps*

Izuku: What are you doing, Y-Yoshinon?!

Yoshinon: After listening to your conversation, it seems like he broke your promise and came to meet Yoshinon instead of you, right? No doubt about it, eh?

Izuku: H-Hey! T-That's not true-

Tohka: Izuku, be quiet for a moment!

Tohka said as she covers Midoriya's mouth with her hand.

Yoshinon: I truly am sorry. It seems like Yoshinon is just too attractive. I'm not saying it's your fault, but you can't blame Izuku for ditching you to come see Yoshinon. Do you understand?

Yoshinon said, insulting Tohka who looks like she's on a verge of crying.

Tohka: Uwaaahhhh!! Shut up! Be quiet! Be quiet! Be quiet! I won't allow that! That is not allowed!

Yoshinon: Well, even if you tell me that I can't... Why don't you tell her too, Izuku? Tell Tohka how she's just a nuisance-

Before Yoshinon could finish her sentence, Tohka grabbed her and lifts the puppet up.

Tohka: I'm not a nuisance! Izuku... Izuku told me it was okay for me to be here! I won't take any more of your insults! Try running your mouth now, huh?!

Tohka yelled in anger at the puppet who seemed to be lifeless when it was lifted by Tohka. The Hermit Spirit looks at Tohka as she tries to reach for Yoshinon.

Tohka: Hey! Why are you being so quiet?! Talk to me!

???: ...

Tohka: What is it? I'm trying to talk to this...

???: Please... give it back.

The girl said as she tries to reach for Yoshinon.

Kotori: What are you doing, Izuku? Yoshinon's mental state is getting worse. Hurry up and do something about it!

Izuku: R-Right... H-Hey Tohka, could you kindly give that back to her?

Tohka: *gasps* Izuku, you really do feel more for her than me.

Izuku: No! That's not it! It's just-

???: Zadkiel!

The Hermit girl shouted as a giant bunny monster appeared behind the Hermit Spirit. Midoriya widened his eyes at what he is seeing right now.

Izuku: That's...

Zadkiel: *ROOOOAAARRRR*

The giant monster roared, causing a cold wind bursting through it's surroundings.

Kotori: She summoned an angel now?! This looks bad. Run for it, Izuku! That thing will destroy everything in it's path!

Kotori said as she looks at the Hermit's angel Zadkiel.

Izuku: That's her angel?!

Kotori: Of course! Have you forgot about Sandalphon?!

The windows started to break as a vast amount of icicles charges towards Tohka. Midoriya saw this as he activates his quirk.

Izuku: One for All: Full Cowling, 20%!

Midoriya begins to dash towards to Tohka as he carries her bridal style.

Izuku: Tohka!

Midoriya shouted as a volley of icicles fired towards them. He narrowed his eyes as he begins to use his powers.

Izuku: Shoot Style: Smash!

Midoriya jumped and kicks the incoming icicles, breaking each of them in a single kick. When he landed, he saw the giant bunny monster running away as it breaks the wall, exposing itself to the AST outside. When the Hermit exposed herself to the AST, they begin to attack the Hermit.

Izuku: This is bad...

???: AAAAHH!!

Zadkiel: *ROARS*

The Hermit's angel erupted a large fog, losing vision of them from the AST. After the fog clears, they saw that the Spirit disappeared.

Origami: We lost her?

Kusakabe: Everyone, return to base.

She said as the AST returns to their base. Before Origami could follow, she saw something lying on the ground.

_____
_____

Inside the building, Midoriya saw that the Hermit disappeared.

Izuku: She's... gone. Are you okay, Tohka?

Midoriya ran towards to Tohka, reassuring if she's okay until Tohka slaps his hand away from her.

Tohka: Don't touch me. Hmph! You prefer her over me anyway, don't you?

Tohka said as she looks away from him and crosses her arms.

Izuku: Wh-What? No, it's not like that!

Kotori: Good grief. We sure created a troublesome event...

Kotori said from the airship as they lost sight as well of the Hermit Spirit.

To be continued...

A/n: This story still lives, yay :)
You thought this story was discontinued? But it was me, Dio- I mean... No, it's still alive!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Next Chapter: "The Freezing Ground"

Goodbye and Stay safe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
4.4K 104 9
After Izuku Midoriya learns of his powerful quirk, he is determined to become a hero. Izuku and his lifelong friend Ren, are determined to become her...
115K 5K 33
After the attack at the USJ, Izuku was kidnapped by the League of Villains, and although he was quickly rescued, Midoriya has been blackmailed into b...
386 23 2
Pro-Hero Deku, Japan's Symbol of Peace, was labeled a selfless man. He dedicated all of his life to saving others and bringing peace into a crime-rid...