Blackpink imagines (gxg)

By roseanneblinkonce

Just a few girlxgirl imagines for the blinks. Enjoy. More

Rosé- You're mine (part 1)
Rosé- You're Mine (part 2)
Lisa- Sleepless nights
Jisoo- A night to remember.
Rosé- Protect
Jisoo- Disco Pang Pang
Lisa- Need you with me
Jennie- Consequences
Rosé- Distraction? (part 1)
Rosé- Distraction? (part 2)
Jennie- Fight
Jisoo- Blackmailed
Lisa- Make you mine (part 1)
Rosé- Merry Christmas
Jennie- The boss
Jisoo- Surrounded by pabos
Rosé- The way we are
Jennie- Why not?
Jennie- All it takes is a kiss.

Jennie- Jealous

12.1K 259 3
By roseanneblinkonce

You leaned your head on top of Jennie's which was on your shoulder as the plane passes through the infinite clouds in the sky.

"Ladies and gentlemen we will be landing in Bali in a few minutes. Please fasten up your belts." The airhostess made a round through the aisle checking up on everyone and helping people that had a tough time putting their seatbelts on.

"Hey", you whispered to Jennie, who was snoring lightly, her hand wrapped around yours. "Baby. Wake up. We are almost there and you need to put on your seatbelt, honey." You give a kiss on her forehead as she gives a little sigh and wraps her arms tighter around yours.

"5 more minutes please y/n." She buries her head on your shoulder.

You understand how tired she must be. She has been working nonstop for the past 5 months with only a few free weekends. This vacation was a much needed one for the both of you. You finally had Jennie in your arms without anyone scrutinising her every movement.

But she has to wake up for her own safety. So, you leave little kisses all over her face, causing her to smile that cute smile of hers. "Will up wake up now?" You say rubbing her upper arms.

"No. You still haven't kissed me kissed me", she puckered her lips with her eyes still closed.

You can't resist her and leaned forward giving her a soft yet lingering kiss. "Okay. Now let me help you with belt baby." She opens her eyes as you make her sit right and fasten her belt. "There. Now you are safe and ready for the landing."

The hostess comes towards your seat. "Do you require anything y/n?" She smiles softly to you.

"Oh yeah. Can we get a bottle of water?" you ask as Jennie clings tighter to you.

Jennie looked up at the hostess, a frown forming on her face. This women has not stopped ogling at y/n the whole flight. She even asked y/n's name after 10 minutes of them sitting in their seat and keeps on coming back even though there are like 15 more passengers in the first class.

If she didn't stop, Jennie knew that she would do something that had the potential of garnering a lot of attention. She has controlled herself for a long time, but this was just getting ridiculous. You aren't supposed to ask passenger's name, so why was this girl making it so obvious even though it was obvious that they were a couple.

Jennie watched as the hostess gave y/n, who was busy fixing her own belt, a flirty smile and then go away to get the water. Jennie almost gasped in surprise when she saw the hostess unbutton yet another one of her buttons behind the curtain and then walk up to their seat with the bottle in a tray.

"Here you go y/n. Your water." The hostess leaned over, almost spilling her bosoms on y/n.

That did it.

"Thank you." Y/n smiled and gave her a smile and opened the bottle to take a sip.

"Listen here you sneaky little nasty woman." Jennie looked right at the hostess with the meanest look she could muster, making y/n choke on her water and start a fit of cough. People turned their heads to look at what was happening, but Jennie didn't shy away.

"This right here is my girlfriend. I just don't understand how you couldn't figure it out. We were cuddling and kissing in case your peanut sized brain didn't notice. So I suggest to you to stop trying to get her attention and acting all flirty when I am right here." The hostess's face turned beet red. She turned around.

"Oh! And button up you shirt before you lose a boob or something." The old couple beside her gasped as Jennie smirked and watched the hostess huffed and go away.

You looked at Jennie like she grew an extra head. She looked at you and shrugged. "She was trying to get what was mine. I am too possessive and too in love with you to let that happen baby. No one gets you but me." She folds her hand over her chest as you stare at her, the bottle still open and forgotten in your hand.

"Damn, Nini. Remind me never to get on your wrong side. That was hot though. Almost swallowed my tongue when you smirked at the end. So hot" You choked on the last part.

Jennie smiled at you and hugged your arm again., pulling you closer than before.

"But just so you know. I am always yours. That's never ever, ever gonna change. I love you and will always love you forever. No one or nothing will ever take me away from you. I won't allow that to happen. Only you have the power of pushing me away." You whisper in her ear and then look into her eyes that were glittering.

"I love you." She gives you a soft kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 2K 18
ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ. 𝐀𝐧 𝐒𝐂𝐏 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
49.2K 2K 25
"C-Can I really do this? What if she finds out?" Why me.... Why did they ask me to do this? A Park Chaeyoung x Male Reader story
47.2K 1.3K 19
Oneshots story of Jennie from Blackpink Request open :)
141K 9K 89
I can't be flawed neither a failure, I'm bound to be perfect. Until I met her and my perceptions altered. Rosie's journey, not your lovestory.