Christmas miracle [kiribaku]

By astrxcults

bakugou has never believed in Santa claus or anything magical until one night he finds a creature in his kitc... More

chapter one.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five
chapter six.

chapter two.

1 0 0
By astrxcults

knock, knock, knock

"yes? come in." i looked up at my door in the little dorm room i shared with tokoyami.

"hey! kiri!" mina opened the door and leaned on the door frame, "uh big man said he wants you to go back to the bakugo household to make sure the boy hasn't said anything"

"i thought i was grounded?" i questioned and the pink haired girl tilted her head in confusion.

"no?"

"but iida said-"

"kiri oh my claus, he's not in charge of that!" mina laughed at me, rolling her eyes. "whatever, anyways go back tonight and use the dust CORRECTLY."

"yes, yes, i know. i will, i promise" i sigh, realizing that i'm going to have a little bit of trouble with the dust and my powers tonight.

"another thing," she stops before walking away from my room, "please sign out tonight, you forgot last night"

"i'm sorry! i forgot!"

"it's fine kiri, don't freak out." she laughs, "i just don't want iida putting you in the marshmallow room"

we both shivered at the thought of that room. it was a place where the naughty elves that messed up on their jobs too much went to, it was a small room with sticky marshmallows on all 4 sides, and the floor. it is horrible.

"ok, i'll get ready for my shift in a little bit then!" mina walks off and closes the door behind her before i lay back on the bed and stare at the ceiling, decorated with colorful stars that tokoyami and i put up awhile ago.

"i gotta get out of this mess," i sigh to myself before getting up to take a shower.

—————————

"denki! denki! dude," i ran yelling into the school, grabbing the yellow haired boy talking to his other friends.

"ayo bakugou!" he looked at me with a confused face, "what's got you so excited this morning?"

"you are not going to believe me but i promise i'm telling the truth." i take a breath before continuing, still being out of breath from my run to school. "last night a demon snuck in and was eating my sisters fucking cereal!"

"what?" denki blinked and a few of his friends turned around to look at me with a confused face. "ok bakugou i think you might have had too much to drink last night"

denki swung his arms around my shoulder leading me away from his group of friends. their was a short moment of silence before i started squirming out of his grasp.

"i swear, denki!" i huffed, denki let out a sigh along with a small chuckle.

"i believe you... but we also drank way too much maybe..... maybe you were just hallucinating." denki shrugged while he poked his tongue in the inside of his cheek. i always hated the way denki reasoned with the way we drank.

"it was alcohol, denki.... and the cereal was out this morning still?" i stopped in my tracks to look at him, being serious. he paused for a second to look at me.

"uh... maybe your sister?"

i drew my lips into my mouth, denki was probably right. i'm getting to worked up about this demon eating cereal, i need sleep.

—————————

i had already made it to the bakugou household but i think he wasn't home yet, probably had snuck out again like last night. so here i am, sitting on his island table, criss-cross-applesauce, eating some more of his cereal because this shit is heaven. why do we not have this on the north pole? aren't we like the land of sweet? i think it's stupid honestly.

i heard a groan from the front door along with the door closing, and the boy walked through the hallway to the kitchen and made eye contact with me.

"what the fu-," he starts to yell.

"shhhhh," i had to quickly put my hand over his lips before he got too loud and woke up his family and made my whole situation worse. the boy tore my hand off of his face and pushed me up against the island.

'damn the hurt'

"who the hell are you!" he whispered-shouted at me, i panicked and grabbed the dust from my pouch without thinking and threw it in his face. he stopped and looked at me, waving the purpled dust away from his face.

"and what the fuck was that?"

well, shit

the boy quickly grabbed my hands and had me up against the counter once again but this time my back was facing him and the side of the counter was being pushed into my chest.

"hey, kid calm down! stop pushing me up against counters!" i said, i was panicking at this point. i don't understand why the dust wasn't working on him and why the hell he was acting so aggressively.

"who the hell are you calling kid, shittyhair" he pushed harder on my wrist, it was hurting way too much. "now tell me who the hell you are before i call the cops"

"let go of me first!"

"tell me who you are first!" he said back, i didn't know how to tell him since he obviously isn't a believer since the dust isn't working on him and he thinks i'm some intruder.

"fine! i'm a Christmas elf and i'm just trying to check up on your sister!" i said, and he stopped and released his grip on my wrist enough so i could slip out of his grasp in between him and his island.

"what the hell are you talking about..."

we stared at each other for a moment, i was trying to decide my next move because i know this boy isn't going to believe me.

'how the hell do i dig my way out of this'

so i booked it, i ran, i quickly slipped away from him and ran to the door jumping out the back.

"hey!" i faintly heard from his house before disappearing into the night and away from that situation.

"fuck" i sigh to myself on my way back to the north.

—————————

"how'd tonight go?" uraraka and midoriya had visited me in the dorm, after i texted them about what happened. thankfully tokoyami has been out a lot recently since he has been working a lot with training the new reindeers.

"it was horrible! the stupid dust didn't even work!" i cry out, i was frustrated with this whole situation. i don't want to get in trouble for messing up on my job again.

"how'd you even get out of the situation?" midoriya asked.

"i just ran! we pinned me up against the counter and kept asking who i was but he wasn't a believer so their was no way he was going to believe me." i explained to the two sitting across from me in my shared dorm.

"dude! isn't that like the opposite of what you are supposed to do!" midoriya yelled, "geez, you're going to be in so much trouble!"

"no! we are not going to tell big man about this yet, i don't want you to get your job taken away or into more trouble." uraraka sighed, she continued. "just take a break from that house and come back later and figure it out, ok?"

"okay." i sigh to myself

after an hour of hanging out with the two and talking about Christmas, it was going to get too late so they left to their rooms. i sat alone staring at my ceiling once again.

before i got back i had looked up the full bakugou family in the data books and found out his name is bakugou katsuki, and that he has been on the naughty list since we was a kid. it's really horrible, but as i was sitting on my back staring at my ceiling i kept pondering about him. he was really pretty and his hair looked so-

never mind, that's stupid talk, what am i thinking he's just some trouble kid and i need to fix this situation.

"nothing can be helped right now kiri, just go to bed" tokoyami said from his bed.

"STOP PSYCHOANALYZING ME! IM FINE"

"go to sleep then"

"fine, goodnight then" i turned to my side and quickly turned my lamp off before drifting to sleep.

—————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.5K 16
Last Year things got complicated for Katsuki Bakugo when at a Christmas party he kissed his childhood friend Izuku Midoriya under the mistletoe. It w...
29.7K 709 19
After Highschool Todoroki and Kirishima get together no one expected it, no one shipped it but the couple loved each other so much they had a daughte...
16K 498 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
15.8K 717 26
As it started to grow colder at UA, class 1-A was getting excited for Christmas to role around. Except a blonde haired grump. It's up to Eijiro Kiris...