sebastian stan one shots.

By buckmasterr

ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ. * smut sebastian stan james buchanan barnes | marvel cinematic universe lance tucke... More

power. c.b *
man after midnight. m.h *
money buys happiness. s.s
protection. c. *
doctor. c.b
one bed for...two? b.b *
felon. l.b *
(pornstar in) training. l.t *
the asset. b.b
celebrity experience. s.s *
strip. c. *
old beginnings. m.h
deep in the night. c.b
the mean ones. b.b
dancing queen. l.t
nightmarish. l.b
girl next door. c. *
fwb. c.b *
pair to be made. l.b
that one night. m.h *
icy. l.t *
flu. s.s
polaroids. c.b *
hiding. c.
missing bodies. b.b *
hotel privacy. l.t *
lazy. m.h *
they know. s.s *
angry. l.t
housewife. l.b *
"studying." c.b *

alone in the world. c.b *

1.6K 17 2
By buckmasterr

chris beck
warnings: smut, unprotected sex, oral sex (m. & f. receiving) fingering, dirty talk, language

You had been on Mars for six weeks now. Six weeks with no one on the entire planet with you besides Chris Beck. It was supposed to be a solo mission, but you had a heart condition, so Teddy Sanders had insisted that a medical professional stick by you at all times.

You didn't actually mind Chris, except for the fact that he never talked, and was always nose deep in whatever stupid project he was working on. You were basically unmonitored by anyone still on the ship besides vitals, so you desperately wanted to go exploring, even though Watney had insisted that it was incredibly dangerous. You just wanted to see a little bit of it so that you could go home and brag to everyone about being on Mars.

You strutted into the compound, waiting until the atmosphere seal and oxygen pump started running in the detox zone before stripping out of your uniform and into just sweatpants and a shirt. Your living compound was kept decently warm, so you hated wearing more than one layer inside. And every time you adjusted the thermostat you got a message from Johansson telling you that if you kept messing with it you were going to mess with the oxygen balance, which you knew was a lie.

"Good day, Dr. Beck." You announced as you walked into the kitchen, frowning slightly at all the papers and metal scraps sitting on the counter where you were supposed to eat. He glanced up fleetingly before going back to what he was doing, humming in acknowledgement that he had seen you. You huffed and went to stand on the other side of the counter, looking over everything he had laid out on the counter. "What are you doing?"

"Fixing the microwave." He muttered, readjusting two pieces of metal until a clear click! sound came from them. He let out a tiny gasp of surprise that it had worked, then pumped his fist in achievement. He jumped up and went back over the microwave, which, for the first time, you noticed was completely disemboweled from the bottom out. You sat there and watched as he fumbled with the insides of the microwave, adjusting things and putting things back into their place before he finally clicked the electricity plug back in and then screwed the bottom of the microwave back in. "Look at that. Good as new."

"Very impressive." You said boredly, widening your eyes just for a second as you went back to resting your chin in your palm. He turned back to you, unrolling his sleeves as he narrowed his eyes at you.

"What, that wasn't interesting enough for you?" He raised an eyebrow, sitting down at the counter across from you. You shrugged, stretching your arms over your head and looking out over the mess that he had created.

"This is what you're doing instead of going outside? Playing with the microwave?" You asked, gesturing to all of the papers and junk. He scoffed, shuffling them all together before picking them up and throwing them in the box of manuals that he had opened on the floor behind him.

"You mean fixing the microwave so that we can continue to eat? Because if so, then yes." He reminded you, opening the fridge and taking out a water. "You're not supposed to be going outside by yourself, by the way." He had a strict rule that he had to be there whenever you did something that was in any way physically strenuous, which pissed you off endlessly. He had to be there every time you worked out, did any sort of project or fixed anything, went outside, and, just to fuck with you, he insisted that he had to be right outside of the room every time you showered. He always said "hot water can cause heart palpitations if you're in there long enough," so you were stuck with him on your ass at all times.

"I know. I snuck out when you were still sleeping." You said casually, checking your watch to see that it was 3:38 am earth time. It was morning on Mars, or at least in the part you had set up base, which always threw you off a little bit. No matter how many times you set your watch to the time zone of the clocks on the base, it was always fucked up by the next day or two.

"That's cute. Your downfall, though, because now I'm never letting you out of my sight." He said, leaning against the counter in front of you and raising his eyebrows as he waited for your response. You rolled your eyes, getting up and flipping him off.

"I'm going to shower. You gonna watch me in there, too?" You asked dryly, starting to walk away. You heard the sound of him following you, and you turned in surprise to see him close behind. "Seriously."

"I'm going to stand outside the door. Unless, of course, you want me to come in." He was smirking thickly, and you had to resist the urge to shove him back down the hall. Instead, you just shrugged, opening the bathroom door and stepping inside.

"You do realize that I can just call for you if it starts to get out of control." You pointed out, tired of his antics. He had always seemed like the poised, mature one out of everyone on the shift, but as soon as you two had removed yourselves from the group, he had been knocked down to about 14 years old.

"Where's the fun in that? I'll be right out here if you need me." He leaned up against the wall, sending you a grin as he pulled the bathroom door shut for you. You grumbled to yourself as you turned the shower on, waiting for the water you had stored away to heat up before stepping in. You could hear him shuffling around as you showered, and as you stood under the water, you thought about some things.

You and Chris were quite literally the only people on the entire planet. Nobody else was within at least a million miles from you. And with no supervision or outer contact besides email check-ins, you could do literally whatever you wanted without anyone ever finding out about it.

"Chris! Come here!" You called, making your decision as you waited for him to enter the room. You heard the door open immediately as he rushed in, the door hitting the wall with how hard he threw it open.

"What? What happened?" He asked frantically, and you could tell he wanted nothing more to just rip the shower curtain open so that he could check on you.

"Can I ask you a question?" You asked, peaking your head out of the shower curtain and letting your wet hair drop forward. He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms tightly over his chest.

"That's what you called me in here for?" He said annoyedly, glancing at the floor where a puddle of water had started to fall from your hair. He complained sometimes about getting his socks wet when he walked into the bathroom after you had showered, even though he did the exact same thing. At your waiting look, he nodded. "You already asked me a question, but ask me another one."

"When's the last time you had sex?" You asked your question brazenly, and it caused his eyebrows to shoot up in surprise. He opened his mouth, then closed it again, looking as if he was trying to figure out how to answer correctly.

"I-uh...like a year ago. With Johansson, before she got sick of me." He said after a second, rubbing the back of his neck. You had been away from earth for close to five years now. He then narrowed his eyes at you, leaning his head back slightly. "Why?"

"Just wondering. I haven't had sex since I was still on earth." You pointed out, sighing dramatically and hoping that you were luring him into your trap. You could tell by the look on his face that you were doing exactly that, and he was starting to get impatient.

"What are you suggesting?"

"I don't know. Just wondering if you needed to shower, too?" You offered, smirking as you opened the shower curtain, giving him a full view. His breathing faltered, and his eyes shot downwards to get a full look at you, then slowly raked back up to your eyes, surprise spread all over his face. You raised an eyebrow, waiting for him, and then he nodded, ridding himself of his clothes as you looked on with hungry eyes. Sure, he had a handsome face, but his body? To die for.

"Move over." He pushed the curtain out of the way as he stepped into the (admittedly cramped) shower, knocking you back against the wall and immediately covering you as he pulled you into a heated kiss, one hand coming to rest on the wall next to your head as the other wrapped around your waist to pull you closer to his body.

Your heart rate spiked considerably as you felt his hand slip down in between you, an involuntary moan escaping your lips as his fingers found your clit, rubbing slow circles as he started to kiss his way down your neck.

"God, I've wanted to fuck you for so long." He groaned against your shoulder, his fingers coyly slipping into you as he spoke. You were unable to reply other than the tight gasp that he pulled from you, his fingers curling into you as he continued to rub your clit. "Such a pretty pussy."

"Chris - I need you." You whimpered, digging your nails into his shoulders as an attempt to hold yourself up. He chuckled, pressing kisses to the bare, wet skin of your shoulder as he halted his movements, causing a sharp whine from you. His hands slipped up your body, fingers brushing every exposed inch of skin he could manage.

"Tell me where, sweetheart." He whispered, his tongue dragging over your skin as he continued to suck hot, wet marks onto your neck. You gasped and tried to speak, but your vocal cords were numbed by how ruined he had you. You needed him to touch you somewhere, anywhere, and you let out a frustrated huff at your inability to express it to him. His lips curled into a wicked grin, and he pressed a kiss to your lips, massaging your ass with one hand. "It's okay. I've got you."

He started to kiss down your neck and to your collarbone, tonguing at your warm skin as he travelled further and further south. You whined when he reached your lower stomach, feeling your core screaming for attention as he kissed your hips and abdomen.

"Chris. Please." You gasped, fighting with all the strength in your body to keep from pushing his head down to your aching clit. To your relief, he guided one of your legs over his shoulder, giving himself room to comfortably get his head between your legs. You felt his hot tongue as he licked a stripe up your pussy, and your hips bucked violently, the feeling of his hand immediately coming up to still you making you groan.

"That's it, gorgeous. Let me hear how good I make you feel." He encouraged, continuing his assault on your pussy. His tongue swirled over your clit at a pace that left no time for mercy, causing your hips to shake with the pleasure within a minute or two. You were about to cum embarrassingly quick.

"I'm gonna-" your voice faltered in your throat as you tried to let out a warning, but your orgasm beat you to it, pushing you over the edge as you came harshly onto his tongue. He ate you through your orgasm, letting up only when you began to cry out from the oversensitivity. He slowly pulled away, pressing sweet kisses to your inner thigh as you struggled to catch your breath.

"What a good girl." He mumbled, slowly rising back to standing position. He didn't give you much time to relax, as soon he was picking you up, forcing you to wrap your weak legs around his waist as he held you up by your ass. "I wanna feel that tight pussy around my cock, alright?"

"Well then fuck me like you mean it." You retorted breathlessly, wrapping your arms around his neck tightly as you felt the tip of his cock at your entrance. You both gasped together as he slowly pushed into you, that sweet pain that you had missed so much almost making you cum on the spot. But you held off, immediately giving him the ok to start moving before moaning at the feeling of him slowly pushing in and pulling out of you.

You listened to his quiet groans as he fucked into you, keeping one hand up on the wall to steady the both of you and keep you from falling to the floor. You blindly ran your fingers through his hair, pulling slightly as the tip of his cock started to hit that sweet spot inside of you. He must've noticed, because his thrusts became harsher, pulling loud whimpers from you as you felt that familiar heat pooling in your lower stomach for the second time.

"So good. Right there." You groaned, scratching down the back of his neck and onto his shoulders. He squeezed your ass with the hand that was holding onto you, and you could tell from his increasingly louder moans and sloppy thrusts that he was just as close as you were.

"Come on. Let me hear you, sweetheart." Christ groaned, nipping at the skin of your neck as he tried to keep a steady pace, his orgasm just seconds away as he tried to control himself. Luckily for him, you were even closer, and your porn-worthy moans were becoming more and more frequent as you cried out his name over and over again, not even able to speak a warning as suddenly your second climax hit you.

Your head snapped back as he rode you through your high, the feeling of his cock twitching inside of you sending a series of phantom waves of pleasure through you even after your high had started to come back down. You suddenly realized that it probably wasn't a good idea for him to cum inside of you, as much as you wanted him to, so you slowly pulled off of him, dropping to your knees the way he had previously.

He moaned at the sight, no hesitation in his eyes as he slid his cock into your mouth. You hollowed your cheeks and sucked harshly, aiming to make him cum as fast as possible. Admittedly, you had thought about what this would be like copious amounts of times, and now that it was really happening, you still weren't sure you could believe it.

Chris brought you back to earth as he shoved a hand into your hair, pulling and gripping tightly as his hips started to buck involuntarily. He gave you no sense of a warning before hot spurts of his cum filled your mouth, the lewd sound of his drawn out moan following immediately after as you blew him through his orgasm.

Eventually he pulled you off, arms slipping under yours to pull you back up before he enveloped you in another kiss, the water spray from over your head dripping down your faces and into your mouths.

"Holy fuck, we should've done that over a month ago." He breathed, reaching behind you to finally shut off the water. You had probably just used way more than you were supposed to seeing as you were living on a controlled supply, but at that moment, you could not have cared less. You reached up to give him another kiss, your hand trailing down his stomach suggestively.

"We could go do it again inside the ship, if you want."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561 24 5
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥." 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰...
6K 90 7
━━ 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎... ❯ 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 × 𝙵𝚎𝚖 𝙾𝙲! ❯ 𝙲𝙰: 𝙵𝙰 + 𝙲𝙰:...
186K 3.2K 89
Sebastian & Characters hes played. just a bunch of imagines. _____ CHARACTERS INCLUDED --- - Bucky Barnes - Blaine - Carter Baizen - Chase Colli...