Jujustu Kaisen Headcanons

By StarGemZirconium

Yep, we're doing this More

Introduction
Headcanons
First Time You Met
Civilian, Cursed Spirit or Sorcerer?
The Little Things They Like About You
What Kind of Music and Instrument
Sharing Your First Kiss
Chapter Not Found
What They Love Doing With You
Things They Fear You For
How They React When You Start Crying
When You Simp For Someone Else XD
How They Help You With Insomnia
Favorite Places They Bring You To
Seeing You In Something You Hate
KAMO CATCH-UP
They Play Genshin Now
When They Play Your DND Game
Giving JJK Characters Visions Because I'm An Archon
Learning Japanese From Them
< Oneshots >
Eternal
Please Say It To Me
Amuse Me, Human
This One's Mine
Kitchen Antics
Invited To A Filipino Fiesta
Wither
Cookie Run
His Precious Duchess
Blackout Lights
Meeting Your Family
Princess
In My Hands, The World Ends

How Do They Confess

2K 30 19
By StarGemZirconium

Yuuji Itadori
-either on Valentines Day or on your birthday.
-your classic flowers and chocolate type of guy
-either that or just walks up to you and plays a guitar
-yes, he plays instruments so he can sing, change my mind.
-"I love you baby! And if it's quite alright, I need you baby~. To warm my darkest nights!"
-it's hard to say no to his baby, istg.
-"Y/n, please be mine." *insert baby face*
-"Of course, I can't take pining for 6 years. You're irresistable and your smile gives me a heart attack."
-will scream "SHE SAID YES!!!!"

Megumi Fushigirou
-this catches you off guard, this is because Megumi wants to supress his feelings, but of course he can't handle it. Emotional supression ain't good for anyone.
-you know the cut scene of Yandere Simulator, when you finish the game? Yeah that sorta happens.
-He gavs you a letter that told you to meet up with him u der the cherry tree in the courtyard.
-He honestly expected you to reject him, but NOPE.
-"I need this off my chest....I love you Y/n. I really do, I hope you can accept these feelings. But if you won't, can we at least stay friends?"
-this man cherishes you to the ends of the earth, if he can't have you, then he'll accept being friends with you....
-"Megumi, I love you too." You smiled and he starts crying in joy.
-"Thank you so much." He just says between sniffs, while you wipe his tears.
-It's his first time confessing to someone, he's honestly just scared of rejection.

Nobara Kugasaki
-this bitch? Yeah, she just catches you in the right time.
-you just so happen to walk by the park where you first played when you were little.
-You sat on the swing and she pushed
-"Hey princess, I love you." She just says out of nowhere, so now you're blushing
-"I-I...."
-"Geez, that's so weird, I should've just--."
-chu!
-literally couple goals.

Yoshino Junpei
-you knew, obviously, since you basically saw it coming, but just didn't know when
-but just as he approaches you with his nervous aura in full spike, you knew
-aight, this is it. He's finally gonna confess.
-you just didn't expect his words to be so moving though.
-"You were so kind, to bring me into your home and care for me. I honestly never felt anything like this. But I know you deserve so much better than a pathetic loser like me. Please, hear me out, I love you so much. I'm risking so much, but I just wish that you take this as a sign or my gratitude towards you. I hope this doesm't change anything between us."
-He didn't cry, you did.
-"Wahhh!! I'm so sorry!!!"
-"It's okay Junpei, I knew you were gonna confess, but I never thought it would be this beautiful. Now I feel bad for knowing.."
-he sweatdropped, he knew he fucked up.
-all you had to do his kiss his covered up face and smile.
-"Don't worry, I love you too."
-he died. From both joy and embarrassment. This kid can't handle the good vibes.

Toge Inumaki
-he brought you out on a fucking date.
-jk, your bro set you up.
-the date was fairly silent, but you get to learn a lot about each other
-at this point, you fairly knew his vocab.
-he brings you to the bridge and holds your hands. Yes both.
-"I love you, Y/n" He said it. Like ACTUALLY SAID IT.
-You smiled and started giggling before kissing him on the nose.
-"I love you too."
-you both ended up snuggling under one of the cherry trees at the courtyard.
-your brother on the otherhand, has so much blackmail on both of you rn

Okkotsu Yuuta
-he was coming back from one of his trips
-strangely, you were the only one to greet him.
-when in actuality, he told everyone that he'll meet them in the campus, just didn't tell you about that.
-you see him go down the escalator with flowers from the country he came from (which was your hometown).
-"What's this for?"
-"It's for you darling! Would you want to go out with me?" He asked you out.
-let's establish the fact that when you were on the topic of romance, he told him that just asking someone out a clear sign they loved you.
-"How about we cuddle in bed? I know you're still tired from your trip." You offered before kissing his forehead.
-hearts just popping on his head. He just loves it.

Maki Zenin
-she did this a day before the competition with Tokyo.
-Mai threatened Maki that she'll confess to you before Maki could, so Maki had to take it in her hands and confess ahead of time.
-you were supposed to be training, but she suddenly pulled you away
-yes, behind a tree. Of course.
-but holy fuck, she kabedon's you onto it.
-"I'm doing this so Mai doesn't get to you first. She may be your first friend, but I love you more than her." She said, while blushing, asserting her dominance.
-"Oh, Maki....." You just hold her hands and let her cup your face.
-"Mai's straight."
-"......THAT BITCH!!"
-"MAKI!! I LOVE YOU TOO! PLEASE DON'T KILL HER!!"

Satorou Gojo
-we all know this motherfucker is a cliche piece of shit
-so of course, on Valentines' Day
-doesn't help you're on rush hour this time.
-"Hey darling, can I borrow you quick?"
-Not now, I'm quite busy with customers. Can it wait for later?"
"Nope. This is VERY important!" He said as you looked at the line, not getting any shorter.
-"I'm really sorry, I wish I could but I'm really busy. How about after my shift?" You offered before he just gums and smiles.
-"Anything for my favorite sweet."
-I can't believe I'm saying this, but that clie flies right over your head.
-Yes, you're dense than Gojo's void.
-He pulls off a Howl's Moving Castle on you and takes you to the Tokyo Tower with his cursed technique.
-Yes, this is also the part where he tells on about the Jujutsu World.
-"Darling, didn't you get the message?"
-"No, you just said anything for your favorite sweet."
-At that moment you just realized. And gushed.
-"I'M SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO--"
"Apapap! We're going to do this again." He goes on one knee and hold out a rose.
-"Will you spend Valentines with me?"
-".......yes" You chirped before almost falling to your death.
-like literally, you were in the edge of the Tokyo Tower.
-Gojo saved your life counter: 1 (I'll just start counting :D)

Kento Nanami

-on a weekend, because he can only in weekends.
-this is also the same time you tell him you're a sorcerer, soo.....
-"Can we meet up this Saturday at Kana's Cafe? Maybe around 5 P.M." He just asked via phone call, because he was on duty as a sorcerer.
-"Sure, but I might be late..."
-"Tell me if you can't come."
-It was already 6, and he knew that if you're an hour late without a notice, something's not right.
-the vibes were off big time when he passed an abandoned apartment complex which was nearby the office.
-"Jujutsu Sorcerers are shit. Cursed Spirits are shit." Him muttering over and over before he sees you flip onto him as a grade 1 cursed spirit threw you.
-"Nanami stay back!"
-"STAY BACK?!? I'M A JUJUTSU SORCERER AND YOU'RE A CIVI--." He just paused mid-sentence before seeing your wallet that had the Jujutsu emblem.
-"So this is why you're late? Let me guess, Gojo left this to you?"
-You both beat the cursed spirit up like it was a lemon.
-"Sorry I worried you badly...." You apologized as he just sighed.
-"It's okay. Now shall we get going? I'm still looking forward for the date--." He shuts himself up but you caught that shit like lightning.
-"You wanted to date me? Even after you realized I'm jujutsu sorcerer shit? Why?"
-"Tch, I love you.....And you're far from jujutsu sorcerer shit. You're wonderful in my eyes."
-You just blushed and thanked him before kissing his cheeks and holding his hand.
-"How about some sushi?"
-"Sounds delightful." He smiled before you just exploded in a blush.
-Y'all have the Wotakoi dynamics yo.

Geto Suguru

-Delinquent shit
-You just finished patrol and were heading back to Jujutsu Tech
-"Hey." He just called as you turned to him.
-"Wha--." Kabedon's you. fuck. and touches your hair.
-"I love you, you can't tell me otherwise."
-But you're a chill gal, so you just got tinted cheeks and a smile.
-"Who said I would be opposed to your idea?"
-Oh yeah, this is also your first kiss XD

Ryoumen Sukuna

-At this point? Idk anymore
-Lantern Festival, I bet.
-You accompanied him to the fields where everyone had their lanterns ready.
-Surprisingly the Empress allowed people to celebrate holidays.
-"What are we supposed to do with these?" Sukuna just asked as you held the lantern
-"Just think about what we wand and let go of the lantern." You said as he just nods.
-"Do the gods accept wishes about love?" You just laughed at him, because of course they do.
-"Yeah, but why do you have to wish about that? You're very handsome and almost any woman would fall for you. If it weren't for the vicious personality." You cursed yourself and he just c chuckled. He lets you off with that little insult because he knows that's kinda right.
-"You'll get punished for that."
-"Forgive me, master!"
-"No I won't. Not until you accept the punishment."
-"Ehhh? You have one already? Fine, I'll accept it." You just shivered as he just stared at you.
-"You'll be my lover, that's the punishment." Ditto face because, HUH?!?!?
-"That's not exactly a punishment, master......" You blushed as he nears you and cups your cheeks.
-"It's not only my punishment for you, but my wish. Will you grant it for me?"
-Well shit, there is no saying no to that motherfucker.
-"Of course, master." You just say before you both release the lantern :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 62 11
Series of events in the life of Hey! Say! JUMP Our dream as one, to JUMP eternally. To go over the top, build the strongest army within ourselves. W...
1.3M 92.7K 73
▃▃▃▃▃ "𝗚𝗘𝗚𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥𝗦!" 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 #𝟭 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄...
653 17 8
HELP.