vinnie hacker imagines !

By 1-800-shutupbitch

vinnie is a bae More

𝓘𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓞
𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮
𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝐼𝐼
𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂
𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻
𝓶𝓸𝓶
𝒻𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒
𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓾𝓹 ?
𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼
𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝒞𝒜𝑀𝒫𝐼𝒩𝒢 𝟤
𝒸𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉!!
𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽!!
𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 ?
𝓑𝓐𝓑𝓨 𝓖𝓘𝓡𝓛 𝓢𝓜𝓤𝓣!!
𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹
𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 2
𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 3
𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 4
𝓿𝓲𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓷
𝓼𝓷𝓸𝔀
𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭?
𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮?
𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷?
𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻?
𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮?
𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 2
𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 3
𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 4
𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮?
𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮? 2
𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮? 3
𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮 ? 4
𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓮
𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓮 2
𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮
𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭
𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷
!!
..
euphoria
butterflies
hot

𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮 5?

1K 19 7
By 1-800-shutupbitch

SMUT !!

school was over so I decided to go to my house and get my things and then head over to vinnie house. when I got to my house I left my bag on the kitchen counter. next to the bag was a box of condoms. theres was a note on it that said 'y/n is coming so u might wanna use protection -his friend." i rolled my eyes ,the hell . i turned around "VINNIE where are-"before I could finish my sentence he smashed his lips into mine.

"damn u always taste sweet"

he said as he  picked me up bridal style. "vinnie what the hell are u doing ?." i said confused . he didn't respond only smirked. when we got to his room he layer me down on the bed then closed and locked the door. 

then he went over to his dresser and got out what looked like handcuffs. he came over to the bed and handcuffed my hands to his head board. the he statted taking of my clothes. once I was fully naked he got on top of me and started kissing me again. slowly he made his way to my neck looking for my sweet spot.

it didn't take him long to find it but when he did I let out a moan to let him know he started sucking and bitting my sweet spot making give out small moans. after that he went to my chest and started sucking my boobs. this made me moan even louder. while he was sucking on one the other one was being squeezed and played with. 

then he moved to my other breast littering and sucking. once he was done he started kissing my stomach leaving hickeys all over. once he got to my clit he stopped. he got up and went back to his dresser. I didnt see what he got out but next thing I knew I was blindfold.

 I felt him get onto the bed and then I felt something on my clit. then I realized that he got out a vibrator. he turned it on and I started moaning a lot louder as my back arched. I felt him insert two fingers inside me and I was almost screaming. 

" do u like that u little slut " "y-yes vinnie " i said trying to remember how to speak. he took of the vibrator and replaced it with his mouth.

 "VINNIE" i screamed as he added one more finger which made me moan even loader. "vinnie ima gon-na cum." as he got even faster finger fucking(uhm) me and eating me out. finally I cum "oh my" i said as I heard him taking of his pants and shirt. he took off the blindfold and the handcuffs.

 then he sat down on the end of his bed an"get on the floor "I looked at him confused "now" I got on the floor I got to my knees and I felt his hands go in my hair as I realised  what he wanted  he did that I started rubbing his cock with my hand. after a few seconds of that I started licking his tip. he put his head back. "damn ."

I continued to give him a blow joy and put as much of it in my mouth as possible. after a little bit I started licking and sucking his balls, he moaned out my name. "Y/N ima gonna cum." when he said that I started going faster .

 after about 30 seconds  his dick started twitching,as he cum in my mouth. next thing i knew I was back on the bed handcuffed , blindfolded  and vinnie was on top of me.  "u ready u little slut." he said licking his lips. "mhm" i whispered  as he slammed into me    . we both moaned me from the pleasure . he started going in and out slowly . my moans slowly got louder and louder. as he started going faster and faster. 

I grabbed his face and started kissing him again. his tounge getting in my mouth exploring every inch of my mouth, his hands next to my face holding himself up while trusting into me as he speeds he moved from my lips down to my neck gave me even more hickeys from my jaw to my breast line.

 "vinnie im g-gonna c-cum."as i felt a knot in my stomach 

"vinnie" i moaning and cumming all over his cock . after a few mkre thrust I felt his dick twitching as he pulled out and cum all over my stomach. then he rolled over onto his back and i rolled on top of his chest. i ran my fingers in his abs with my finger as I felt my body relax .

--------------

Just around two months had passed since I agreed to  sneak around with vinnie but since we had yk everytime I'd become more careless. I'd stopped worrying so much about who saw us together and we'd occasionally hold hands in school.

 I even sneak into his room through his window a few times so that there was no chance reggie would see me. One of those days when I'd sneak into vinnie's room to avoiding reggie.

 I just climbed in through his window when we heard a knock on the door and the doorknob began to turn slowly. We both gasped almost silently and frantically looked around the room for a place I could hide.vinnie's eyes locked on his closet "go go go "as he  closed the door of the closet at the same second we heard "hey vinnie?" come from his doorway. 

"Yea, what's up bud?" vinnie said nervously, leaning against his now closed closet door. "Can I ask you something?" reggie asked sounding confused. Probably for why vinnie sounded so nervous for no reason. "yeah?" vinnie  responded. 

"Is there a reason you've been so over the moon lately?" "huh, w-what do you mean?" vinnie looked at him confused . "I've literally never seen you this happy before in your life. Like, ever," reggie stated. 

vinnie stayed quiet for a moment. Then he spoke, "I-I don't know, I uh- I met a girl I guess," "Oh, yea ok, we'll see how long this one lasts," reggie scoffed. His voice faded toward the end of his sentence so I assumed he was turning to leave. 

"No!" vinnie shouted. "No, uh. . . she's uh, she's different reggie . She's. . . special. I've never felt this way for anyone before. I-I think I. . . love her," he stumbled over his words at the end. My heart melted.

 "Yea, ok, I've heard this all from you before," reggie's voice faded and I heard the door hinges squeal. "No, I haven't I-" vinnie attempted but couldn't finish before the door was slammed shut as vinnie sighed. I slowly opened the closet door and stepped out. 

"Did you mean any of that?" I said. I had to know. I had to know if I was just being used or not. Even if I hated the answer. He turned around quickly and obviously startled. He mustn't have heard me come out. He smiled and stepped closer to me while I looked down at the ground. He reached for my hands and gently held them in his.

 "Every single word," he said and kissed my forehead softly. "You broke the rule for me . I wanna be with you forever y/n, I love you," this is just what he does he doesn't mean it I knew I'd be wrong because I never saw him like that asI realized he really does love me.

"I love you too vincent "

the end 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE U LIKED IT 

HAVE A GOOD DAY /NIGHT <33

-vivian <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 2.8K 24
~ imagines
248K 1.6K 45
Imagines of our boy vinnie I don't write smut
409K 4.4K 25
vinnie hacker x oc
38K 255 32
y/n x vinnie hacker read if you wish :) *these are short imagines/oneshots*