DADDY SATORU [GOJO SATORU X R...

By parasoleil

โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€ More

๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„ - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž - ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Š?!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ - ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„, ๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‹๐€๐“๐„...
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ - ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„, ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ - ๐’๐Ž, ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐„๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐— - ๐’๐๐„๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐„๐„๐‘ ๐’๐€๐˜!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ - ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„ - ๐‡๐„๐˜! ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐ - ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ '๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!
hey! read this or else )-:<
general consensus of the next couple of chapters??
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ - ๐‚๐€๐‘ ๐’๐„๐—- ๐๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐’๐„๐— ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐‚๐€๐‘...
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ - ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐Š๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ - ๐’๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐˜๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’?

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ - ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐’๐๐„๐‘๐Œ

8.5K 245 186
By parasoleil

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, 𝐘'𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖?

[THIRD POV]

Morning arose, and Gojo found himself smelling something rather delicious. He rubbed his eyes, yawning, his hand landing to an empty space beside him. He sighed, looking to his right to have seen nothing but pillows. Pulling his boxers on and running his hand through his white hairs, he made his way down the stairs as he heard humming in the kitchen.

Wearing her pajamas, which wasn't really pajamas, more like just a pair of panties and a shirt, (Y/N) was cooking up some breakfast. Gojo had a shot at her ass, smirking to himself as she looked way too sexy from behind. 

Gojo smiled as he walked up behind her, placing his hands around her waist as his face inched to her cheek. He kissed her softly, his hands playfully squeezing her curves.

"Morning baby," Gojo greeted in a rather deeper tone, "I thought it was the breakfast that smelled so good, then I realized it was you."

"Do you like it?" she asks him, referring to the scented lotion that Gojo actually admired, "I just bought it a couple of days ago and decided to try it when I got myself ready."

"It makes me wanna eat you up."

Chuckling, (Y/N) turns the stove off. She places her hand on Gojo's cheek, kissing his lips chastely as Gojo's hands then wandered to the back of her thighs. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Gojo props (Y/N) up and sits her on the counter, going in for a deep kiss.

His tongue inserts between her slick folds, tasting nothing but sweetness. She moaned into their kiss, feeling Gojo squeeze her ass as she moved closer. Letting go, Gojo only smiles as he soaks in the view of his pregnant girlfriend.

"Your breakfast will get cold." (Y/N) tells him as her eyes wandered to the plate of delicious food.

"I don't know about that, considering she looks so fucking hot right now," Gojo winks, kissing her for the umpteenth time, "C'mon babe, let's have morning sex."

Expecting a lewd response, (Y/N)'s phone beeped right beside her, showing a text from her friend Rei and also the time itself. It was nearly seven in the morning, meaning (Y/N) had to get ready.

"As much as I'd like to, we need to go ahead and get ready for work," (Y/N) said as she picked her phone up and responded to Rei, "I need to shower since I smell like sex; I thought the lotion would cover it up, but I guess not."

"I'm going to go shower," Gojo helps (Y/N) off of the counter as he frowned, "Then we can go once I'm finished."

"But I have morning wood..." Gojo mumbled as he looked down at his boxers, a large and thick bulge just sitting sad inside. 

(Y/N) stops, turning slightly around and teasing him.

"Oh Satoru." (Y/N) smiled so brightly as he looked up to her.

"I didn't say I was going to shower alone."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

"He did what?!"

Rei stood in the middle of the office, a clipboard breaking in half as her worker shook in front of her. Rei's dark brown eyes somehow turned red in fury as she scared every single man and woman on her floor.

"K-Kino-san was drunk and-and some of his team had been fooling around with the alcohol and-"

"He's dead!" Rei yelled; everyone from the floor above and below could hear Rei at this point as she threw the broken clipboard down, "He hurt (Y/N)-chan?!"

Rei had been wondering why (Y/N) hadn't texted her back; normally the two would talk when evening rolled by, but Rei hadn't received anything from her end. Assuming she had fallen asleep or something, she let it go just this once until one of Rei's worker had informed her about the incident.

"S-She did receive minor medical treatment by the Jujutsu students following..."

"I'm sending him to prison!"

Rei had begun to furiously ask her workers for answers on the state of (Y/N); hell, Rei even grabbed her keys and was about to make her way to (Y/N)'s house if (Y/N) hadn't shown up in time.

As the elevator doors opened, face-to-face with Rei was (Y/N) herself, along with Gojo, her boyfriend.

"Rei-san," (Y/N) gasped, "Are you okay-"

"(Y/N)-chan!!!"

Rei (carefully) hugged (Y/N), aware of her tummy that was growing. Still, with the latter being shorter, Rei had wrapped her arms around (Y/N)'s head.

"You're okay! Thank God!" Rei cried, "You weren't answering your phone, and then Yu-kun had just told me what the hell happened yesterday!"

Then Rei pulled back, pointing her finger at (Y/N). "Shame on you for not coming sooner to explain yourself!"

(Y/N) had nervously laughed, rubbing the back of her head as she bowed. "Sorry Rei-san, I was a little busy this morning with something."

Gojo snorted. "Yeah, something."

(Y/N) elbowed him, causing Gojo to snicker.

"In any words," (Y/N) sighed, "I'm sorry Rei-san, I should've went back to the office and told you."

"Apology accepted but never forgotten," Rei muttered, "But (Y/N)-chan."

"Are you for real okay?" she asked her, "Did you need to go to the doctor or anything?"

"Thankfully not," (Y/N) and Gojo stepped out of the elevator as Gojo followed the two women to their offices, "I only had a bruise, and even with that, the Jujutsu students bandaged it up for me."

"Where?" Rei looked around (Y/N)'s body, seeing no bandage.

"Oh..." (Y/N)'s face became flushed, "I-It got wet... so I took it off..."

Gojo snickered again from behind them, but Rei paid no attention to the 6'3 male. Rei only raised her brow, but questioned no further.

"Well I guess I am extra thankful to the Gods then, since you didn't get seriously injured," Rei sighed as she took her seat, "I'll have Kino get his ass thrown in prison."

"He was drunk, Rei-san," (Y/N) replied as Gojo pulled her seat out for her, "His actions were obviously under the influence of alcohol."

"Which is why he is getting fired! No person should be drinking while on the job! It's both highly unprofessional and dangerous!"

"Yes, but..."

"I am not letting you save his ass," Rei said, as a matter of a fact, "He deserves some sort of punishment, and that should ultimately be the removal of his job."

Even when filing the incident and putting it on his record, (Y/N) couldn't help but feel remorse for her worker. Nothing special was with Kino, as he was a normal worker, but there was something about the incident that made her feel off. 

Perhaps it was her pregnant-lady-powers that urged her to think that the situation had more to it?

(Y/N) shook her head and cleared her thoughts, sighing as Gojo took a seat beside her. She looked over to the white haired male, who frowned at her.

"What's the matter baby? Worried that you can't put him in jail 'cause I killed him already?"

"Y-You did what?!"

Gojo laughed. "I'm kidding."

Then he frowned. "Maybe."

(Y/N) glared at Gojo, sticking her tongue out at him before turning her desktop on. Rei and Gojo both discussed Kino's fate in front of her, with (Y/N) butting in every few seconds to tell them that what they were doing was illegal.

"I am the law," Rei said confidently, "Nothing can beat me and my actions."

"Sure, and if I put handcuffs on you right now, what would you do?"

"It wouldn't be the first time I would get handcuffed (Y/N)-chan." Rei winked.

(Y/N) sighed. "Now's not the time to be horny."

"That's what you said this morning," Gojo said to (Y/N), leaning in, "And yet here we are."

"S-Shut up!"

Rei burst out in laughter, liking Gojo's antics. The two quickly became best-friends in just three seconds, causing (Y/N) to bang her head against her desk. In that morning, after the two detectives got themselves together and ready for the day, they set out, with Gojo driving (Y/N) to his school.

For the rest of the day, Gojo went to go consult to Principal Yaga about his work, then met up with his students. (Y/N) also worked diligently, and even had her lunch break with Gojo and the other Jujutsu students. With the day ending in a great atmosphere, she let her workers off early and Gojo decided to take her out for a tiny bit.

"Since we are going out this weekend, let's just do something small," Gojo said as his hands were stuffed in his pockets, "What do you wanna do babe?"

Gojo brought her hand up to his lips, placing a small kiss on the back of her hand. She gently smiles, caressing her tummy with the other hand as they walk down the stairs.

"I suppose we can do something light," (Y/N) suggested, "I'm craving street food at the moment though."

"Street food?" Gojo hummed, "We can go to sixth street then; because of the festival Sunday, they've started to set up some stalls early."

"I was thinking the same."

Gojo smiled, then looked down at (Y/N). He noticed she was still wearing her uniform, which was probably uncomfortable for her to continue to lounge around in.

"Should we go home first?" (Y/N) raised her brow at his question, "So you can wear something more fitting and comfortable?"

(Y/N)'s lips parted when she did realize her feet had been aching. She also wanted to wear a more loose shirt. 

She nodded in agreement. "I guess so."

"We'll take your car since mine is still in the shop," Gojo said as (Y/N) fished in her bag for her keys; she gives them to him, and he smiles, "Aw, thank you baby."

Placing a kiss on his cheek, Gojo first starts the car and puts it on (Y/N)'s preferred temperature. opens the passenger side for (Y/N), helping her in slowly. She frowns when her back is met with the hard leather, not really paying attention to the material until now.

As Gojo noticed her expression, which was more distraught than relaxed, he noted he should probably add a cushion to her seats later on.

The tall white haired man then made his way to the driver side, going to start the car until he heard his name being called. 

"Gojo-senseiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!" Kugisaki and Itadori yelled.

Turning around, he sees his first year students running towards him. Kugisaki, Itadori, and Fushiguro, who had been forcefully dragged along, were all met with their teacher who was frowning at them.

"What do you want? I'm busy." Gojo said.

"You didn't feed us today!" Itadori complained, "You said you'd treat us today since we did a good job!"

"That... was only motivation for you three to finish what you had started," Gojo replied, "I didn't actually mean it."

"Oh come on! We had to cancel the cafeteria meals today because you were treating us!"

Rolling down her window to see what the commotion was, she saw Gojo and his students talking.

"Ah, it's (Y/N)-san!" Kugisaki smiled and looked at her as if she were her savior, "(Y/N)-san! Gojo-sensei did something bad!"

"What did he do this time...?" (Y/N) asked.

"He lied!" Kugisaki and Itadori said in a unison.

"We were working sooo hard today, and we got tired during half of it." Kugisaki started to explain.

"But then Gojo-sensei was like, if you guys finish early, I'll finish early, and all four of us could go grab something to eat." Itadori finished.

"He lied to us!!!"

Kugisaki and Itadori were practically starving after all the hard work they did today; their stomachs empty, their tears currently being shed, it was truly a sad sight for (Y/N). She looked at Fushiguro, who yawned, but she could tell he was hungry as well.

"Aww," (Y/N) frowned, "I'm so sorry Satoru did that."

Gojo jaw dropped.

"Satoru and I were going to sixth street to get some food," (Y/N) said to the students, "If you would like, you can join us there in about 30 minutes; we're going home real quick so I can change clothes."

Their tears had stopped as the light shone on them.

"Can we also go to your house?!"

Fushiguro had realized what they had asked, and was about to scold at them, but Gojo beat it to him.

"Oi oi oi!" Gojo yelled, "There is no way you're coming with us to (Y/N)-chan's house!"

"Why not?!"

"Because I said so!"

"You're not our dad!"

"Well I'm going to be one," Gojo crossed his arms over his chest, "I might as well be your three dad's as well."

Fushiguro sighed. "Not another DILF-"

"(Y/N)-chan," Gojo leaned against her window, "You can't possibly think we are going to take these three delinquents home and then out to eat, right?"

"They are not delinquents," (Y/N) glared at him, "They are three of the sweetest students I have ever met."

In the background as Gojo looked over his shoulder, he saw Kugisaki and Itadori practically surrounding themselves with sparkles and flowers as Fushiguro just stood there, thinking about what street food he would wanna eat.

"They are troublemakers- they only want to disrupt our date!"

"You promised them something," (Y/N) pointed her finger at him, "If you're not going to feed these kids, then I will."

"You're going to let these three strangers into your house and then treat them?!"

"I let you impregnate me when all I knew was your name," (Y/N) said, "And these are kids we are talking about, your precious students."

Gojo rolled his eyes. "(Y/N)-channn, you can't be serious."

"Why are you so against this?"

"Because I want to spend time with you! Not with these three dumbasses."

Itadori and Fushiguro were holding Kugisaki back as she continued to starve and let her teacher call her mean names.

"We already have a big weekend ahead of us," (Y/N) said, "One evening with the kids would be fun and harmless."

"Besides, Satoru."

(Y/N) held her finger up and motioned for Gojo to come closer. Putting his head through the window, (Y/N) placed her hand on his cheek, whispering something into his ear.

The Gojo Satoru started to blush, pulling his head quickly out of the window. In a matter of seconds, the three first years watched as he shut the door, (Y/N) smiling innocently towards the students.

"Come along kids," (Y/N) says with that oh-so innocent smile, "We're going to my place, and then go get food."

Kugisaki squeals with happiness, running towards the car and opening the door. Itadori and Fushiguro follow, but one of them had wondered what made Gojo so quiet.

Buckling their seatbelts, Gojo made his way to (Y/N)'s home silently. The latter had only hummed, tuning music as she looked out of her window.

"Psst," Itadori caught Fushiguro's attention, "Fushigurooo."

"What?" he whispered back.

"What made Gojo-sensei shut up and let us go with them?" 

Fushiguro also wondered; he looked up to see his one and only teacher's cheeks tinting red as he focused on driving. He seemed to have muttered something as well, only for them not to hear it.

Fushiguro had shrugged. "I would not care either way; though I wish I could be as powerful as (L/N)-san and make Gojo-sensei shut up and do what needs to be done."

The three students didn't bother with what happened in that short moment any longer, they only made small talk with their teacher's girlfriend. 

It was only the lovers that knew what was said in those few seconds, after all. 

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, 𝐘'𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖?

i am so busy i am sorry pls forgive me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.9K 55
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
294K 11.6K 29
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ...
106K 4.9K 41
โ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹โž . ใ€€ใ€€ โŠน โœฆ ใ€€ โœต ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€* * .ใ€€ ยท . ใ€€ ใ€€ * . ใ€€ ยท โœฆ * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท * . โ€ข ใ€€ ยท โ€ข. โœถ หš ยท .ใ€€ใ€€ ยท ...
51.8K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...