𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄 ➤ 𝗰𝗹...

By Shicmu9n

❝𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐃. 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕... More

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐕𝐨𝐥-𝟏
𝟏.𝟏
𝟏.𝟐
𝟏.𝟑
𝟏.𝟓
𝟏.𝟔
𝟏.𝟕
𝐕𝐨𝐥-𝟐
𝟐.𝟏
𝟐.𝟐
𝟐.𝟑
𝟐.𝟒
𝟐.𝟓
𝟐.𝟔
𝟐.𝟕
❝𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃❞

𝟏.𝟒

3.8K 129 117
By Shicmu9n

[-Kiyotaka Ayanokouji-]

---

It's the second day of school.For me,it's quite exciting since it's second day I got my freedom without having a person keep their eyes on me.To them,I might just a normal student but after I reveal my existence in Class E,I end up making a new enemies.

I'm paying attention to Cale-sensei lecture while taking a note.I already knew all of it but I still have to paid attention to the class.It's the third period of the class,Japanese History.

"The first human habitation in the Japanese archipelago has been traced to prehistoric times around 30,000 BCE. The Jōmon period, named after its cord-marked pottery, was followed by the Yayoi people in the first millennium BCE when new inventions were introduced from Asia."

I'm writing the details of the lecture while listening.I think he's glad when he only teach one student in the class.I wonder if other homeroom teachers knew about his existence in this school.

Maybe not,nobody said about him.Girls would having a gossip about handsome guy in the school but they didn't mentioned Cale-sensei during the conversation.

"Alright that's all,you can take your lunchtime now since the period is over.Eat well"he said before leaving the class.

I can't eat on the cafeteria since people won't recognize where I'm from.Luckily,I brought my own lunch.

I took out the noodle cup which it's called 'CUP NOODLE'.It's Japanese brand ramen.

It might not healthy for my body but at least it's better than eat nothing.I started eating the noodle while staring out of the window.

The ramen taste quite delicious.I started learn to cook ramen yesterday or I might end up dying starving.I don't usually going out and hanging out to the mall since I still keep my identity as a secret.

I keep myself in my room,working out,eat,shower,surfing an Internet and sleep.Sometimes I had to refresh some knowledge I got from White Room since I don't want to forget it.

An idea suddenly appeared on my mind.

TING.

'I shouldn't revealed my identity'

I remembered my thought back then.But that doesn't mean I will just sit and do nothing right?Of course,it might be dangerous if I do this but it's gonna worth it.

I keep eating my ramen on my table,making my moves for later.I get up from my seat,buy something I needed to.

I'll prepare something that could make a chaos in this school.

[-Timeskip-]

[-Sakayanagi Arisu-]

---

I took a glance out of the window.I guess it's already the second day of school.I have a dream to achieve.

From young age,I had meet a kid named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.My father said he's one of the experiment of White Room of fourth generation,one of the most hardest generation.

However,he survived and ended up being a Masterpiece of White Room.Since the day I saw him behind the glasses,I wanted to beat him.

I wanted to beat an artificial genius.A natural genius like me could beat him.Ah I wonder what he's doing right now.

BAM

Someone pushed the door.I couldn't recognize that person.That person wearing a hat,a mask with gloves,but that person wearing a school uniform.It's seemed like it's a guy.

He gained all of my classmate attention,who standing in front of the teacher's podium.He stared at us,with a sharp eyes

"May I know who are you?"I suddenly asked that mysterious person but he didn't answer it,simply staring at me.

"You may not know about me,so just call me X"he said.

All of us looked at him with curiosity and someone mad because he infiltrate our class.Suddenly,someone walked to him.

Katsuragi Kohei.He admit that he will be the leader of this class but of course,I also a leader of this class.

Our class divided into 2 faction.Sakayanagi faction and Katsuragi faction.Honestly,they're being divided by 50% so it would be fair.

I took a glance at my loyal pawns,Kamuro Masumi had uninterested expression on her face while Hashimoto Masayoshi just grinning at X.

"What are you doing here,X?This is not a joke.Whoever you are,I recommended you to go back to your class."Katsuragi said at him but X didn't budge,still unmoved from his position.

He just stared at him,looking at his body figure from upper body until lower body.

".........."He didn't even utter the words.He turned around and leave our class.

Who is that guy?Another student who tried to make a war with us?

"FUFUFUFUFU"I laughed gaining some attention from my classmate but I couldn't careless.

If that's happen,I will destroy him no matter what.It's my chance to prove that I'm qualified to beat The Masterpiece of White Room I met 8 years ago.

Entertain me more,so I'm able to enjoy my high school life here destroying people.

[-Ichinose Honami-]

---

It's the second day of this second and I felt happy.I got a many friends in this class,and also senpai in this school.

Of course,I want to get along with everyone and make a friends with them.

(BLUEEKKKKK I HATE THAT WORD SOMEONE PLEASE HANDED ME A BUNCH OF BUCKET I WANT TO VOMIT BLUEEKKKKKK YOU CAN SHARE AND VOMIT WITH ME AS WELL)

"You're pretty today Ichinose-san"Chihiro Shiranami.My first friend in this school and also classmate as me.

"Ehehehe it's nothing"I said scratched my cheek,being humble at her.I just wanted a nice and peaceful high school life where everyone can get along,although they're enemy in the past.

Because everyone deserves a mercy and forgiveness.

BAM

Suddenly,a mysterious person entered the class.This person had an powerful aura and this mysterious person didn't revealed their identity,that person simply covered their face with mask,hat and also gloves.

He sat on the teacher's podium,put his right leg on the desk like a boss.

He observed every students in this class.He looked at all of them one by one until his eyes falls on me.

Then,he stand up from teacher's podium and walked towards my direction.

TAP TAP

I could hear his footsteps.I couldn't stand up from my seat because I'm too scared.

He arrived at my desk.

THUMP THUMP

I also could hear my heartbeat being faster.He raised his hands on the air and grabbed my hair harshly.

"ARGHHHH!"

Then,our face become close and forcefully look at his eyes.His eyes,it's nothing but a darkness.My body started shaken.

I can't move.All of my classmate just could sit on their seat,observing us.

".....You're nothing but an useless bitch,as I thought"he said in cold tone,makes the whole room become more tense.

Bitch?

He then let go of my hair,pushes me on the back makes me also fall from my seat but my classmate quickly catches me.

Kanzaki Ryuji,my seatmate.I'm glad he catches me.

Suddenly,that mysterious person punch him out of nowhere,making him fall into the ground.

"AGHHH!"He yelled in pain.

I get up from the ground,help him stand up from the floor.

"Kanzaki-kun!"

That mysterious person stared coldly at us,without a mercy.

"W-Why are you doing thi-"

SLAP

He slapped me in the face before I could finish my sentence.They couldn't believe what he has done to me.After that,he quickly left the class,makes the whole Class B fell in silence.

Who is that guy?

[-Ryueen Kakeru-]

---

It's the second day in the school and I feel like getting beat.I already got Albert and Ishizaki on my side.Of course it's not easy to get them.

But I just need one more person to be my pawn.

I can easily beat Ishizaki in fight but for Albert,I couldn't beat him during my lack in strength.I had another option I had to do.

When I'm being beaten by Albert,I didn't feel fear.Why?Because I never felt it in most of my life.I just keep laughing while being beat up and Albert ended up getting trauma because of my laugh.

And that's how Albert became my pawn.I'm the Leader of Class C,people will fear me.

BAM

Someone open our class door harshly.We can't see that person's face since it's being covered by mask,hat and that person also wearing a gloves.

He walked towards the teacher's podium,observing us.Ho?I wonder who might this person is.I think he's an interesting person.

I looked at him who still staring at us,wondering what we're doing.

"KUKUKUKUKU you dare to enter my class without permission?"

That person just keep quiet,suddenly staring at me.He pointed his finger towards me.

"Are you perhaps Ryueen Kakeru?"He asked me.

I formed a grin,still not feel a fear.

"What if I am Ryueen Kakeru?What's wrong?You scared so you used a hat and mask to protect your identity?"

Suddenly my classmate started supporting me.

'That's right you coward!'

'Show yourself!'

A loud phenomena in this class makes us against him but he sit on teacher's podium,waiting us to shut up.

What's wrong with this fucker?

"Albert,you know what to do"I suddenly open my mouth,ordering him to banished him of my class.

"Yes boss"he said in English language.He stand up from his seat,walking to this mysterious person.

"Bad boy"

He went to punch him but he slightly dodged,hold Albert's right hand and punch him at the stomach.

"KUAHHH!"

Albert being pushed into the wall,coughing some blood from his mouth.All of us widen in surprise,looking at the mysterious how he can beat Albert in one punch.

"I guess you're Albert Yamada"He finally said a word after being quiet for some moments.

He turned to us as he had a cold eyes,staring at us.All of us suddenly trembling in fear by this mysterious person.

"You think you can beat me using this fuckers?"He said in cold tone make the silence filled the class.

(He's not a simp or pervert in this fanfic.He will destroy his enemies and break girl's heart although it's Hiyori or Kei or Ichinose.He's more cold and serious so if you don't like it,just leave.No romance in this story,I already warned you for second time.I guess you guys must read the information first before read the story.)

Then he stand up and walked to the seat one by one,observing them.And the unlucky table is our angel in this class,Hiyori Shiina.

TAP TAP

He tapped his finger on her table.I could see her body shaken in fear because of this guy.

"Many people mentioned you for your beauty and cuteness and people would say that you're angel but what could I see in front of me is an ugly face who trembling in fear and couldn't show her angelic smile."He said at her.

Fuck,he already beat Albert in one hit.We couldn't help but just watched him threatened her.

She just keep quiet,looking down.Suddenly,he held her chin,force her to look at his eyes.

"I wonder if I will destroy those smile and your beauty as well"he said in cold tone makes Hiyori more shaken than before,she had a tear on her eyes.

Suddenly,someone stand up from their seat.

"Oi!You think you can threaten us because you're hiding your identity!"Ishizaki,who can't wait to kick his asses.

Ho,I might enjoying this moment.But of course this mysterious person would win.

"You bastard!You threaten our angel in this class!"

He run towards him,who already let go of Hiyori,waiting for Ishizaki.He went punch for the face but he quickly flipped over Ishizaki and grabbed his head,slamming it into the ground.

He gripped Ishizaki's head more and more makes Ishizaki screamed in pain.

"KUAHHHH!"

"Weak"he said before slammed it into the ground again but this time it make impact on the floor,makes Ishizaki's lost this conscious.

He stand up and make his way on the door.

"I will waiting for you to fight me someday."he said leaving the class.

All of us keep processing what happen earlier.It's like a reaper waiting for our death.

"Komiya,Kondo,bring Ishizaki and Albert to the infirmary"I said in serious tone.

Girls started to comfort Hiyori,who had a trauma about this mysterious person.

Suddenly a grin formed over my lips.

"KUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKU"I laughed.

Ho?I will destroy this person and show him who's superior.Wait for me.

[-Horikita Suzune-]

---

I wonder how I end up in this class.I already scored a high scores in the entrance exam but I'm being placed in Class D.

I should've been placed in Class A,since I'm superior than anyone.Does this school made a mistake?I should asked Chabashira-sensei or reported it to the school.

(Lmao she just like Karen)

BAM

A door opened.I can saw a figure wearing a mask,hat and gloves to hide their identities.I took a glance at that person.Too bad,that person wearing an uniform school.

It's seem like it's a guy and a student from this school.

He sat on teacher's podium,staring at us.A students in this class murmured at each other,even I could hear it.

'Who is that?'

'Why is he covering his face?'

'Is he too shy to introduce himself'

Of course not.There's no way he would be that shy.He came here because he had something to say.

"Umm excuse me,it might be rude but who are you?"Hirata Yousuke,a good looking guy and leader of Class D.He's always being surrounded by girls and asked him if he could hangout with them.

But he's nothing but a fool.I should be the leader of this class.With my intelligence,my class would ascended into Class A.

And I also get acknowledged by brother,or Horikita Manabu the Student Council President of this school.

That mysterious didn't answer him before he looked at Hirata-kun.

"So this is the 'harem' boy.I thought you would be more rude but I guess you're too polite to me"He said rudely at Hirata-kun.

Well,he need to learn his place.Who is this person?

Suddenly,a short blonde girl with worried expression stand up from her seat.

"Umm......who are you?"Kushida-san asked this mysterious person.

Idiot.He already covered his face,there's no way he could answer her question.

"X."he said in monotone voice

Then,he looked at Koenji-kun who was brushing his hair while staring at the mirror.

"What's wrong,mysterious-boy?Did you being awe on my beauty?"Koenji-kun tell him with his usual narcissist attitude.

Then,he just ignored Koenji-kun,now his eyes fall on me.He walked towards me,as he own this class.

"Hmmmmmmmmm......."he examined all of my part body.Disgusting.

"What are you staring at,pervert"I said in cold tone.

"I wonder how your brother would react if his foolish sister end up being enrolled in Class D"he said at me make some of my classmate murmured once again.

'Who is her brother?'

'I don't know'

He turned to the door,leave the class peacefully.Really,who is that pervert?

[-Third Person POV-]

---

A two person currently running towards the men's toilet with their covered face and hands.Both of them quickly get into the toilet,where nobody could hear their conversation.

"Hah.....Hah.........ahh......."A red hair panting,tired because running.

"Are you okay,Cale-sensei?"A brown hair with expressionless face asked his sensei.

Both of them uncovered their covered face,it's clearly that it's Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Cale.

"I'm okay..........you sly bastard............you just like your father"

'Well,he's correct after all.We had some plan to infiltrate the class.

[-Flashback-]

Ayanokouji,open his cell phone and called someone he's familiar at.

RING RING

'Kiyotaka?'

'Can we meet?'

Both of them make some meet in the park,where students couldn't see them.

"Then?What do you want,Kiyotaka?"Cake suddenly asked Kiyotaka

"Can you help me?"

"Help you what?"

"Infiltrate other class"

Ayanokouji then tell his plan to Cale,about his plan infiltrate all of freshman's class.

"You will infiltrate Class A and D while I will handle Class B and C"

[-Flashback End-]

"I already made some chaos in the second day of schol"Cale told him as Ayanokouji just nodded

"Yeah,it would make other class suspected each other in the future since you're wearing my uniform"

They told that they would never do this kind of things again but in their mind,they really want to made a chaos again.They can't wait for their reaction and the future as well.

[-End-]
Author note:Interesting.By the way,do you like my new cover of this fanfic? Let me know and share this fanfic as well!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 13K 87
Ayanokouji manages to escape from the white room through the help of his butler and government officials who are currently investigating the existenc...
15.3K 572 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
20.5K 598 8
This is A story about Kiyotaka Ayanokoji in Classroom of the Elite In where he is place in Class B instead of Class D and also he somewhat does not h...
1.9K 159 7
Essentially Ayanokouji x Star Wars (Disclaimer I own neither Classroom of the elite nor Star Wars.) Enjoy! "Nice to meet you. I am Obi-Wan Kenobi." "...