LOSIN' MY MIND|| POLO G

By abands

๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช... More

cast๐Ÿ–ค
one๐Ÿ–ค
two๐Ÿ–ค
three๐Ÿ–ค
four๐Ÿ–ค
five๏ฟผ๐Ÿ–ค
six๐Ÿ–ค
seven๐Ÿ–ค
eight๐Ÿ–ค
nine๐Ÿ–ค
ten๐Ÿ–ค
eleven๐Ÿ–ค
twelve๐Ÿ–ค
thirteen๐Ÿ–ค
fourteen๐Ÿ–ค
fifteen๐Ÿ–ค
sixteen๐Ÿ–ค
seventeen๐Ÿ–ค
eighteen๐Ÿ–ค
nineteen๐Ÿ–ค
twenty๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-one๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-two๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-three๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-four๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-five๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-seven๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-eight๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-nine๐Ÿ–ค
thirty๐Ÿ–ค

twenty-six๐Ÿ–ค

1.3K 51 27
By abands

5 months later
may 13, 2020

nylasia🧸

"i'm hella exhausted," i said flopping down on my bed taking my forces off my feet, setting them to the side.

"obviously you are, girl you at a photo shoot damn near every week." liyah replied cross crossed on a white fluffy chair i had in my room.

my phone lit up, followed by a ring.

crystal💞 would like to facetime...

i swiped answering the phone, "wassup girl? how tremani treating you?"

she showed her belly rubbing on it, "he needa get the fuck, asap!"

i laughed, "feel like you been pregnant fa years shordy."

she nodded, "for real, two more months though."

i smiled, laying my head on my pillow, "i know he can't wait to meet auntie ny."

"more like step mommy ny." she chuckled.

"bitch, you wrong as hell fa that." liyah said popping her head in the camera.

"now you know me and polo don't fuck wit each other." i said mugging the screen.

"we all wondering why not, y'all be laying up with each other all the time." liyah said and crystal agreed.

i shrugged, "cause he's my dawg."

she smacked her teeth, "girl get the fuck, and we still going to brunch tomorrow?"

i nodded, "hell yeah, i know tremani waiting to eat up all the food."

she laughed, "on bro, his ass gone make me buy the whole menu."

"wow y'all ain't invite me to brunch?" liyah asked, now laying beside me on the bed.

"fuck no." we said at the same time.

"oh y'all don't love me?" she asked frowning.

"nah we just been planned this shit fa so long, but stuff kept getting in our way." crystal replied.

"mhm, anyways imma pick you up tomorrow around like 12 alright?"

"aight hoe, love you." she hung up the phone then i plugged it into the charger getting up.

"how long y'all been planning to go out?" liyah asked.

i shrugged, "fa like months, but tomorrow we can finally go out."

"oh."

i looked back at her, "girl what is wrong with you? you good?"

she shrugged, "i don't know i just find it crazy that you actually friends with her."

i furrowed my eyebrows, "why?"

"cause she's polo baby mama,"

i laughed, "she was my friend before her ass was even pregnant, why would i have some type of animosity towards her if she ain't did shit to me but date a nigga i never dated?"

"you always loved him though."

"yeah i still do, he was my first kiss, but he was also my dawg before i ever felt some way towards him. by the time we were actually going to take our relationship to the next level, my pops ruined it. then i started fucking wit darrall again, and he was fucking with crystal. therefore ain't no reason for me to not like her."

"so you're not mad that she's caring polo's first child?" she asked.

"hell nah, like i said it was neva going to be me. youon like her or some?"

she shrugged her shoulders, "she cool, i haven't hung out with her for real."

"shit you should, she's mad fun."

i checked the time on my phone, "i should prolly go see darrall before it gets dark, you wanna come?"

she shook her head, "nah, i know you like your time with him alone."

"it's cool for real, you haven't gone to see him for a minute."

"it's good, i gotta get home anyways. text me later." she left the room closing the door behind her.

one thing about me, and what's on my chest? imma get it offfff of me.

i opened the door, following behind her, "liyah, hollon."

we got to the bottom of the steps and looked back at me, "yeah ny?"

"this might sound crazy-"

"what y'all got going on?" chris asked walking out of the kitchen.

"nigga are you serious?" i asked mugging him.

"ain't shit, i'm bout to go,"

he put his hand to his mouth, "ian never hear them words come outta yo mouth. but you better go before you change your mind."

he slightly shoved her closing the door and locking it after she left.

"i was about to ask ha a question," i crossed my arms mugging him.

he shrugged, "text her."

"no, i'm not bout to say it now."

"why not?"

"bec-"

"actually ion give a fuck. you betta go see shiesty before it get dark." he interrupted going up the stairs.

*
*

i sat in front of his stone, sighing. i've been here for an hour just sitting, being around him without talking brings me peace.

"man darrall you not gone believe what went through my mind earlier." i shook my head just thinking about it.

"while i was with liyah, i asked her if she wanted to come with me here but she didn't want to. i know i'm here all the damn time but i don't know i just find it weird that she was only at the funeral for like an hour, plus she only came to see you twice. that had me thinking maybe that's just her way of grieving, but i think she had a crush on you or something."

"i was gonna ask her if she did, but chris annoying ass just interrupted me, now i don't even wanna ask her no more. she's been off ever since you died and i don't know why, i feel like she's hiding something but i don't know what."

i sighed, "i don't want to compare the two situations but i noticed when i got shot while i was with taurus, she barley came to see me too. she's my best friend and everything but i don't really feel all that comfortable around her."

"maybe she's just going through something she doesn't want to talk about, hopefully we can move past whatever she got going on, or she'll talk to me about it at least."

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 697 59
๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐„๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐†๐”๐“๐’ - ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•๐Ž๐.
38.1K 1.5K 21
สŸแดแดแด‹, แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด แดษด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก
285K 6.9K 45
๐’Ÿ๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‡๐“€ ?
39.9K 1.3K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜