LOSIN' MY MIND|| POLO G

Galing kay abands

๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช... Higit pa

cast๐Ÿ–ค
one๐Ÿ–ค
two๐Ÿ–ค
three๐Ÿ–ค
four๐Ÿ–ค
five๏ฟผ๐Ÿ–ค
six๐Ÿ–ค
seven๐Ÿ–ค
eight๐Ÿ–ค
nine๐Ÿ–ค
ten๐Ÿ–ค
eleven๐Ÿ–ค
twelve๐Ÿ–ค
thirteen๐Ÿ–ค
fourteen๐Ÿ–ค
fifteen๐Ÿ–ค
sixteen๐Ÿ–ค
seventeen๐Ÿ–ค
eighteen๐Ÿ–ค
nineteen๐Ÿ–ค
twenty๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-one๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-two๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-three๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-five๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-six๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-seven๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-eight๐Ÿ–ค
twenty-nine๐Ÿ–ค
thirty๐Ÿ–ค

twenty-four๐Ÿ–ค

1.4K 50 74
Galing kay abands

december 27, 2019

omniscient
5:37 am

"i know ny. it's cool fasho, imma pull up to yo crib later aight? i love you too, see you later gang."

darrall hung up the phone after having a conversation with nylasia, she had called him after realizing that the way she was acting was childish and decided to apologize.

darrall rubbed his hands together blowing on them due to the cold chicago weather.

he was still getting used to it being as though he was from memphis.

he was wearing his black timbs, amiri jeans, and a black nike puffer jacket.

he made his way towards the block meeting up with a few of the guys.

he checked his burner making sure it was loaded and off safety.

anything can happen in these streets, he thought to himself.

he always gotta be ready for anything, it's been this way since he was younger.

and he has to be even more careful due to the fact that his music careers blowing up. even though he has a couple million views on youtube, he hasn't decided to leave the hood just yet.

he dapped up trey, corey, and nick leaning onto the building.

"what y'all got going on?" he asked.

they shrugged, "same shit gang. gotta deliver a few shit then prolly hit a function later." nick said his hands in his pants.

trey smoked a few hits passing it to darrall. darrall took it reluctantly, hitting it twice before passing it back to him.

"you slept yet?" corey asked.

darrall scrunched his face up, "nigga you analyzing me or something?"

corey laughed, "all em big words. you tryna leave the hood?"

the rest of them busted out laughing, "foe yo ass ain't leaving fasholy." nick said shaking his head.

"man forget y'all." corey shook his head pulling his phone out.

prolly texting someone, darrall thought.

corey put his phone back in his pocket. darrall pulled his out replying to a text christian had sent him asking if he's pulling up to the crib, which he responding saying 'fashoo💙'.

chris👣: aight bet, stay safe gang💙

he turned his phone off putting it back into his pocket, he noticed a black car pull up, getting out of it was nylasia friend liyah.

"fuck she doin here?" he mumbled.

she walked over to them greeting them all, giving corey a nod but darrall didn't catch it.

"hey darrall, you good?" liyah asked giving him a hug.

he was so oblivious to the fact, he didn't even hug her back. "yeah i'm straight. what you doing out here this early? you should be sleep."

she laughed, "should be saying the same to you. i know yo ass ain't sleep, but can you come with me to the store?"

darrall nodded his head following behind her with his hands in his pockets.

"cold as hell, fuck." he rubbed his hands together for what seemed to be the 100th time.

"you still not used to the weather?" she asked him.

"hell nah. ian never gone be used to this shit." he replied opening the door for her.

she thanked him going inside, "can you wait out here?" she asked him.

he shrugged, he pulled out a wood lighting it.

after five minutes she left the store. she had a bag and pulled out some fuzzy peaches handing some to darrall.

"thanks." he mumbled eating some.

the continued walking around talking about, really nothing.

"so you and nya finally done?" she asked catching him off guard.

"what you mean by that folks?" he laughed.

she shook her head, "that came out wrong. i meant like y'all relationship."

darrall nodded, "it's been done for a while, why?"

she shrugged, "shit just making conversation."

"oh. how bout you? you fuck wit anyone?" he asked her.

she shook her head, "nah, i'm convinced i'm meant to stay single, unless you tryna change that."

she mumbled the last part but darrall caught it.

he laughed, "chill shordy."

they walked passed a neighbourhood circling the block, the same black car came to a stop slowly.

darrall was caught up in the conversation with liyah he didn't notice until he felt something warm on his right leg.

because of the familiar feeling he pulled out his gun shooting back.

with the amount of bullets he shot he was sure he hit one.

his body dropped down to the floor and he was coughing up blood, liyah kneeled in front of him mumbling sorry before running into the car, it drove off quickly.

darrall looked to the right of him seeing a familiar face on the floor to where the car parked along with another body.

he smiled, he got his licc back so nobody would have to for him.

his vision became blurry and the last thing he seen before closing his eyes for the last time were people standing over him, trying to help him.

7:42 pm

"why won't he answer his phone?"

nylasia has been calling darrall's phone non stop, he was supposed to come by her house at 5 to help her get back on her feet.

he's probably smoking, she thought to herself.

she sat down on her bed scrolling through instagram, a particular post made her heart drop.

lildurk : i hate getting on here to say rip to my niggas😞💙 @poohshiesty

🤍 by kingcombs & 678,389 others

comments are turned off.

after scrolling more and seeing more rip posts she turned her phone off completely setting it down.

she turned the news on seeing the same things everybody had been posting.

tears couldn't even flow down her face, she's so used to this but the feeling of numbness still overcomes her.

the thought of losing someone due to gun violence still gets her.

she shook her head repeatedly, "no, not darrall no. he's on his way right now."

she thought of all the possible outcomes as to why he hasn't been at her house yet. him dying wasn't one of them.

she sat there for what seemed to be minutes for her but was really hours.

*
*

"this hoe really don't answer the phone?" crystal said getting out of her car.

her belly was getting big, bigger then it was a couple months ago.

the whole day she's been off her phone, buying clothes for her baby.

the only time she got on her phone was to reach nylasia, she hasn't answered the last 15 calls and about 7 messages crystal left her so she decided to pull up to her house.

she knocked on the door hella times, then turned the knob which was surprisingly opened.

"nylasia! where ya at?" she yelled throughout the house. she ran up the stairs going into her room.

"girl you said you wanted to chill and you ain't even-" she screamed seeing nylasia on the floor of her bathroom.

"fuck nylasia." crystal sighed tears flowing down her face.

she went and grabbed a scarf from one of her drawers wrapping it around her left wrist.

"i got you baby girl. i got you."

she wiped the tears off her face gaining the strength to pull nylasia up.

she managed to get nylasia down most steps but there was just so many more.

she sat the both of them down and just cried harder, "please nylasia, stay with me. please."

she checked her pulse, it was so weak.

crystal was starting to give up, she grabbed her phone calling polo.

after 3 rings he answered, "wassup crystal?"

she was crying so much to the point where her words were followed by the hiccups of crying too much.

"come to n-nylasia's house fast i don't think she gone make it."

polo got up frantically leaving the studio, he didn't answer any questions that people asked. he just got in his car, heading for nylasia's house.

hoping that she was alright.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23.9K 766 13
"๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ"
50.2K 1.1K 67
๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐„๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐†๐”๐“๐’ - ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•๐Ž๐.
594K 29.8K 26
' ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ '
15K 554 22
A แดกสœแดสŸแด‡ สŸแดแด›แด›แด€, แดกสœแดสŸแด‡ สŸแดแด›แด›แด€๐Ÿ˜ญ