DAGGER IN YOUR HEART - k.mika...

By davinasgirlfriend

(EDITING) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Kol Mikaelson finds out his soulmate is dating Damon Salvatore alternative universe... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✓
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ✓
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ✓
𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✓
𝐓𝐖𝐎 ✓
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ✓
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ✓
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐝

807 9 1
By davinasgirlfriend

^ THE TRIBID GIRL ^

"Kind of hard to rest with a thousand-year-old psycho in the next bed."

+++

GENERAL INFORMATION:

full name. elizabeth sheperd
married name. elizabeth mikaelson
first name. elizabeth
last name. sheperd/mikaelson
preffered first name. liz
nickname.
darling, love, lizzie, liz ( by kol )
little witch, little wolf ( by katherine, rebekah, davina )
• cereal addicted ( by josette & hope )
favorite mikaelson ( by rebekah & klaus )
• auntie liz ( by rosie )
gender. female
age. 18
species. former witch, present tribid
place of birth. mystic falls
date of birth. 30th of may 2003
status. undead

SUPERNATURAL INFORMATION:

turned. activated werewolf gene in 2010, killed someone and completed her transition to a full hybrid. became a ancestoral witch later on and turned to a tribid again the day after klaus and elijah's death
significant sires.
unnamed vampires
significant kills.
• childhood friend
• kol mikaelson ( snapped neck )
• other unnamed vampires/humans

cause of death. snapped neck to complete her second time to transition to a tribid to be with kol forever, and the last time
killed by. kol mikaelson

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:

played by. scarlett bryne
hair color. brunette
eye color. green
height. 5'4
figure. slim

FAMILY INFORMATION:

• john sheperd ( father; deceased )
• amelia sheperd ( mother; deceased )
• josette sheperd ( aunt; deceased
• hope sheperd ( older sister; undead )
• rebekah mikaelson ( sister in law; undead )
• elijah mikaelson ( brother in law; deceased )
• kol mikaelson ( husband; undead )
• klaus mikaelson ( brother in law; deceased )
• rosie mikaelson ( niece; alive )
• esther mikaelson ( mother in law; deceased )
• mikael mikaelson ( father in law; deceased )
• finn mikaelson ( brother in law; deceased )
• freya mikaelson ( sister in law; alive )
• henrik mikaelson ( brother in law; deceased )

LOVE INTERESTS:

past love interests.
damon salvatore; toxic and was mostly sex, damon was abusive
• unnamed flings and hookups
current love interest. kol mikaelson
ship name. kolizabeth
relationship status. married

QUOTES:

• [ to Hope ] "I do! Now come here and face me like a man!" ( c. 3 )

[ Katherine to Elizabeth ] "Hey listen to me, Damon Salvatore is an idiot and a dickhead. Out there is Kol your soulmate who's waiting for a dance." ( c. 4 )

[ Caroline to Elizabeth ] "I'm sorry, but Kol is your epic love. And I'm not going down without a fight." ( c. 8 )

[ Kol & Elizabeth ] "We're almost done, Liz just hold on, okay? Lizzie, Lizzie. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey we're gonna get through this okay? Lizzie look at me, you're gonna make it."

"You came back." She said trying to keep her eyes open as much as she could. ( c. 10 )

[ Kol to Elizabeth ] "I love you, Elizabeth. That's why i need you to get as far as u can from me. Find Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah and run. Please." ( c. 12 )

[ Elizabeth & Klaus ] Elizabeth and Klaus are still trapped, Elizabeth has moved to the kitchen. Kol his head laid in her lap while she gently stroked his hair, blurry vision as tears still went down.

Klaus is sat next Elizabeth looking at his dead brother, rubbing her back trying to comfort her.

"I-I never said it back."

Klaus furrows his eyebrows at Elizabeth, Elizabeth turns to Klaus with red eyes and tears.

"He told me he loved me, i never said it back. He died knowing i don't love him." Elizabeth sobs.

Klaus frowns and pulls her in for a hug, he rubs her back softly. "Kol knows, love."

"He hates me. He died thinking i hate him."

"Hey, u stop this nonsense. You never had a fight with Kol, u ended on happy terms. He knows, love. You will see him again." Klaus says smiling softly at the girl. ( c. 19 )

[ Kol & Elizabeth ] Elizabeth backs away in disbelief. "No, no, no, no. You are not gone Kol. No, u can't be. I can't—I can't.."

Rebekah saw everything happen and speeded to her bestfriend, Elizabeth drops on the floor sobbing while Rebekah holds her tightly in her arms.

Neither of the girls knew, but from the other side Kol was watching with a saddened look. After today he just wanted a last final moment with his girl. But it seemed like they never would get a happy after.

Kol stepped closer to Elizabeth looking at her with tears slowly building up at the sight of her, she was having a full on breakdown and Kol couldn't do nothing but watch.

He kneels down next to her, he touches her hand. Hoping Elizabeth would feel anything but she couldn't. Kol could feel a tear going down, he composed himself and let out a deep breath.

"In another life, my love." ( c. 20 )

[ Kol & Elizabeth ] Elizabeth glances around the crowd until she sees Kol across the street. Relieved to see him alive, she smiles rushes toward him, immediately kissing him as soon as she's within arm's reach.

Kol pulls away first and smiles at Elizabeth, she smiles back when she remembers she hasn't told him.

"I remember."

"What?"

"I remember. I remember everything, about us and our relations—" Before Elizabeth can even continue, Kol had pulled her in again. Kissing her passionately like his life depends on it. ( c. 30 )

[ Kol & Elizabeth ] "I know that we're in a cemetery, and I happen to be terminal—" He laughs through his tears "—but you've got to admit, the stars are lovely."

Elizabeth shakes her head tearfully. "How can you joke right now? You're leaving me. Again."

"I'm not. We're under the same stars. It's some guy, and he's with his girl, and he thinks he's got all the time in the world, and he's right."

He laughs again, and Elizabeth starts to cry as he leans his forehead against hers. "And I hate him." Kol says earning a small chuckle from Elizabeth. ( c. 34 )

[ Kol & Elizabeth ] Kol smiles at her, despite his pain, but quickly begins to cough even harder. Elizabeth finally finishes her spell and crawls toward Kol to give him the necklace, both frantic and in tears.

"I tried a different spell." Kol takes her hand and squeezes it as tightly as he can manage.

"It's okay. I'm not scared."

Elizabeth tries her best to smile at him through her tears, and Kol manages one last laugh before he dies in Rebekah's arms. Elizabeth breaks down in sobs. ( c. 34 )

[ Kol & Elijah ] His eyes fill with tears as he finally makes eye contact with Elijah, who looks at him with concern. "I'd like to blame my anger on Finn, but it's been growing worse since I came back. I never did learn how to keep it in check. I never really cared to..."

Elijah suddenly understands what is bothering him, "But now you do." Kol sighs and sits down on one of the chairs, his eyes looking glassy with tears.

"I couldn't live with myself if I hurt her. But, hurting the ones we love, whether we mean to or not... That's just what we do, isn't it?" ( c. 37 )

[ Kol & Elizabeth ] Kol is stood, his fangs bared and he growls before attacking her, forcing her against the bar and viciously feeding from her.

Elizabeth screams and weakly attempts to push him away, although quickly loses strength and dies as Kol continues his attack.

Kol pulls back after several long moments, looking down at Elizabeth's dead body in devastation as he realizes his actions.

"Lizzie? No, no, no." Kol holds her face in his hands before biting into his wrist and desperately trying to feed her his blood.

"Wake up! Wake up! wake up... wake up." Kol pulls her body towards his and hugs her tightly as he cries against her, begging her to wake up. ( c. 39 )

[ Kol & Elizabeth ] "I was daggered for ages Lizzie. And when I woke up, it was a mess of manipulation and family drama."

Tears fall from his face, "All this anger I couldn't shake. And that very day, I saw you leaving school."

He cups her face with his hand, "You had this look on your face like the whole world was on your shoulders. You brushed up against some dead flowers and you stopped. You looked around and you brought those flowers back to life with your magic."

Elizabeth chuckles, "And you smiled and something inside of me cracked wide open. I was dead for ages, Elizabeth Sheperd and only then did I feel alive again."

He hugs her and they cry, he then pulls away to look her in the eyes and whispers softly. "I love you."

Elizabeth smiles and kisses him passionately, "I love you too."

She backs away and thrusts him out of the ancestral world, giving one last smile. ( c. 41 )

[ Kol & Elizabeth ] Elizabeth gapes, "Miss Mystic Falls." Kol is holding up a picture that Caroline took when they were dancing during the Miss Mystic Falls competition.

"The moment we became pair. It was also the moment i realized i had fallen in love with you." Elizabeth smiles at his words.

"I love it. Wait is that? My letter.."

Kol nods, "I told you in the record shop that ur boyfriend wasn't the right one, the day after i had gotten your letter."

"And I said I would never love you again."

"The last few years have taught me something.. I don't want to be ahead of you or behind you. I want us side by side. And the moment that I realized that, I went in search of this. The fourth object. Which leads me to my question."

Kol goes down and one knee, and Elizabeth immediately realizes what's going on. She gasps as she feels tears well in her eyes.

"Elizabeth Sheperd, the girl of my dreams, the only girl who has ever made me feel alive ... and love of all my lives... will you marry me?"

Elizabeth nods, "Yes. Yes!"

Kol smiles and stands back up, he pulls her in for a hug and twirls her around holding her tightly. The two pull away from the hug and smile, Kol leans in for a kiss and Elizabeth leans back in. The two pull away after the kiss with smiles on their faces.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Elizabeth soon to be Mikaelson." ( c. 44 )

[ Kol & Elizabeth ] "Neither one of us should be here right now. We've spend our years together apart or together. It took a while but we made it." Kol paused and smiled lovingly at Elizabeth who had the biggest smile.

"But, because we did, I got to meet you, the most beautiful, hilarious and intimidating woman I have ever known. You inspire goodness in me, and i wish for that to be always. In every life i see myself with you."

Kol holds eyecontact with Elizabeth who smiles lovingly at him, "I promise to be with you, and love you, and to go through bad and good times with you. For the rest of our lives." Elizabeth begins to cry, and Marcel turns with a smile to Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth wipes her tears with a smile, "Wow, that's gonna be hard to defeat." Everyone laughs, "Here it goes Kol Mikaelson, you are..."

Elizabeth pauses as she wipes her tears, "You are extraordinary, my love, and the man i will do good with. I remember a few years back when we first met, u told me u didn't expect a pretty girl like me to in jazz."

Kol smiles at the memory, while everyone in the crowd laughs.

"And i remember being confused on if it was a compliment or not, but over the past years that we have been together. You have showed me my worth, ur love, and the kindness in your heart."

Elizabeth smiles at Kol, "You have been my... my bestfriend, my love, my saving grace. You saw light in me when all I saw was darkness. You saved me from everything. You told me once that I would fall for you without realizing it. And that's what happened." Elizabeth laughs softly at the memory.

"Day by day, bit by bit, year by year. With you. I remember that we were dancing at miss Mystic Falls. It's the day we became us. I think a part of me has been ready for this day since the moment I first saw you, the guy who disappeared suddenly back in a record shop."

Kol laughs softly as Elizabeth continues, "I will always remember this moment. A hundred years from now, I will remember this moment for the both of us."

Marcel smiles, "Wow. Elijah. Rings. Now." Elijah comes forward and hands the rings, Kol takes it and holds Elizabeth's hand.

"With this ring, I thee wed."

Elizabeth laughs tears glancing in her eyes, "With this ring, I thee wed."

Marcel speaks up again, "With the power recently vested in me by the Commonwealth of Virginia, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Kol slowly leans in and Elizabeth does the same, the two kiss as their lips move in synce. The crowd stands up and claps, Elizabeth and Kol pull away and smile at eachother.

"Shall we, my lovely wife?"

Elizabeth laughs, "We shall, husband." ( c. 46 )

[ Kol & Elizabeth ] "Paging the bride and groom. Thank you. It is now time for everyone's favorite best man to make a little toast."

Kol rolls his eyes, already regretting making Klaus best man. "Little brother, I have waited a hundred and... well, a whole lot of years, to make this speech. And today, I finally get to tell my little brother..."

Klaus gets interrupted by a very drunk Caroline, "I'll take it from here, gorgeous."

Elizabeth, the bridemaids and everyone else start laughing seeing Caroline her state. Caroline points at Klaus, "He and I made out once. Super hot."

Elizabeth gasps and turns to Kol, "I should stop her shouldn't i?"

"As a good bestfriend you should, but let's enjoy whatever she says."

Elizabeth chuckles and continues listening to Caroline her drunken toast. "I remember a few years back how i told Elizabeth, Kol was her epic love. I mean not was he is obviously."

Caroline coughs and continues, "Anywho i also remember walking in on them once, and man those two go rough she was tie—"

Elizabeth her eyes widen and Bonnie and the other bridemaids quickly stop her, "Okay! That's enough for today." Everyone laughs as a drunk Caroline gets dragged to the bathroom.

Elizabeth turns to Kol, who looked very amused. "Why are u laughing? This isn't funny!"

"I think it's quite funny, darling."

"Shut up. I hate you."

"No you don't, ur vows proved something else."

Elizabeth laughs and looks up at Kol lovingly, "I love you, Kol Mikaelson."

"And i love you, Elizabeth Mikaelson." ( c. 46 )

[ Kol & Elizabeth ] Elizabeth and Kol went outside to catch some fresh air, when it suddenly started raining. Elizabeth smiled at Kol who pulled her back in, and spinned her around.

"Mr. Mikaelson, are we dancing in the rain? Gasp."

"Yes we are, Miss. Mikaelson"

Elizabeth giggled as Kol continued with his spinning and dancing with her. He spinned her one last time and she ended up falling into his arms. Elizabeth looked at Kol, Kol still looked at her the same way he had since years ago. The day he fell in love.

"Promise me this is forever."

Kol put his hands on each side of her face and smiled, "Forever and ever." Elizabeth smiled and the two leaned in sharing a passionate lovingly kiss, declaring their forever. ( c. 48 )

THE OFFICIAL ENDING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 42 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
203K 5.4K 75
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕 "𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯" 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕...
211K 8.1K 67
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
135K 4K 74
The Vampire Diaries Book 1 in the Soulmates Series Season Two - Season Four The Originals Season One - Season Five Kol Mikaelson x OC