unwanted marriage

By parkersiena

Arnav Singh Raizada weds Khushi Kumari Gupta..... This single statement is enough to get strong reactions fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
help needed
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

18

7.2K 319 18
By parkersiena

Arnav and Khushi started for Delhi but seeing driver parking the car at Charbagh (Lucknow Railway Station) khushi asked : why are we here.

Arnav : to fulfill another of your wish.

Flashback

A day before Khushi's 17th birthday.

Anjali was on call when Khushi entered her room in hurry.

Anjali : slow down...

Khushi : Di can I choose my birthday gift.

Anjali : yes sure what does my doll wants.

Khushi : hmmmm I want to travel by train pleaseeee so lets go to Lucknow by train.

Anjali : khushi you know Chotte wont allow it.

Khushi : please Di all my friends have travelled by train and it is fun.... Please try to convince him once.

Anjali : ok I will try to talk to him.

Khushi smiled and said : ok but please don't tell him I said it otherwise he'll..

Anjali tried to stop her but the damage was done as ASR has already heard everything specially the last request.

In evening khushi saw Anjali talking to Nani

Anjali with a sad face said : Chotte has told no one is going anywhere specially by train.

Nani : betiya you know how our Chotte is.

Anjali : Nani if I had disconnected the call Chotte would never heard of Khushi's word and there would have been a little chance to convince him.

Her flashback ends when she heard Arnav speak

Arnav : Khushi you have go with Aman from here I will join you later.

Khushi : matlab aap train se nahi jayeinge.

Before he could answer Aman opened the passenger side door and enetered the car.

Aman : hello Khushi ...(seeing ASR glaring him he added).... Bhabhi we should leave it is time for departure and ASR you don't come out as someone has leaked about your schedule... paparazzi are looking for you.

He nods and then says : go with Aman.

Khushi : but...

Arnav : go I will join as soon as I can.

Khushi with a heavy heart went with Aman.

Getting in train she felt odd as whole bogie was empty and ticket checkeer himself guided them to the seat.

Once she was settled in her seat she asked Aman : why is the bogie empty.

Aman indicating ticket checker : he will allow oyhers to enter once you have settled down comfortably.

Khushi nodded knowing how extreme these boss and manager go in the name of comfort and safety.

Khushi : when will Arnavji come.

Aman : he said he will join soon.

Looking at Khushi's sad face Aman said: bhabhi you must know that your husband never share all the details with anyone and secondly when we were leaving his looks was saying he was trying to figure out how to join you. So be assured he will join you soon.

Khushi : hmmm. Anyways where will you sit.

Before Aman could answer she heard Arnav speaking : his seat is at other place.

As Aman was leaving he said : i thought only Khushi bhabhi will be going so I have booked single seat..

ASR : what the... You were supposed to book whole bogie not single seat that to side one.

Aman : sorry I thought of giving her feel of train but with privacy.

Arnav was going to shout but Khushi held his arm and said :please don't be angry. You can share with me.

Aman escaped from there.

Arnav : khushi...

Khushi : Please sit before someone sees you and leak your news again.

Arnav takes his shoes off and sits. Khushi quickly pulls half curtain so no one can look at his face and asks the TT to allow other passengers to get in.

TT said ok ma'am and went to do as he was told.

Khushi also sits on the other half of seat. As everyone started coming she got excited and Arnav just shakes his head enjoying her expression.

After few minutes a family entered with extra luggage and while taking it one of the suitcase was going to hit Khushi but before that Arnav pulled her and now she was lying on him. Arnav pulled the curtain without leaving her.

Khushi was unable to speak as she was still lying half on him and her saree was not doing any good job in covering her so she tried to get up.

Arnav shifted a little bit and made her sit next to him and said : Now you will sit near window and I will on other.

As the journey started he got engaged in his mobile checking mail while Khushi was checking outside.

ASR's mobile rings.

ASR : yes Aman.

Aman : are you enjoying.

Arnav looks at Khushi and says : khushi will you like drink coffee or tea.

Khushi : yes but not in regular cup.

ASR : did you hear.

Aman : just five minutes...

Five minutes later Aman bought coffee for ASR and tea for Khushi. When Aman was leaving ASR whispered something in his ear. Aman smiled and went away.

Khushi : why was he smiling?

Arnav : no idea...

Khushi : ok leave it lets enjoy our tea.

Arnav : hmmm.

Arnav gets a message

Aman's message : do you need a blanket too.

ASR : nope.

Few minutes later

Khushi : Arnavji it's getting too much cold.

Arnav take off his coat and offers to her.

Khushi : no then you will also feel cold.

Arnav : We can both can use it if you come and sit with me.

Arnav thought : I m sorry for such chilly cooling but I want you in my arms...

Khushi intially hesistated but after few minutes she went to his side and he took her shawl and wrapped it around them and placed the coat on top of the shawl. Now khushi was in his arms bonus point was that he was able to place his hand directly on her back. Khushi was too shy to move or speak.

Arnav : jaan.

Hearing him call her jaan she raised her head and looked in his eyes but his hungry eyes made her shy and she lowered her head again.

Arnav pressed his hand little bit pulling her more into himself : are you comfortable.

Khushi nodded not raising her head.

Arnav : being in my arm gives you same feeling as being in my shirt.

Khushi didn't reply instead she got herself busy in playing with his shirt button.

Arnav looked at her and slowly started moving his hand on her back.

Arnav : I almost agreed to your request on your 17th birthday wish but your request of hiding it from me was what made me to refuse Di even when she called me soo many times and used all sorts of emotional blackmailing even Jiju said that due to anxiety she may get an attack. I wanted you to ask me all the things you wish for but you never asked for one. I was coping with it but the thought that you don't even wish to let me know what are your dreams hurted me most.

Khushi looked at him with sad eyes and said : but you never tried to talk to me after our marriage then how was I supposed to share such things with you.

She tries to get up but he tightened his hold...

Arnav : don't

Khushi stopped there but didn't return to her actual position.

Arnav smirked and said : do you wish me to tell Aman to lower the temperature a bit more so that you return back to my arms.

Khushi's mouth and eyes opened wide forming 3 big o's.

Khushi : that's why he was smiling.

Arnav : definitely he has never seen his boss naughtiness or romance so how come he will not enjoy it.

Khushi was going to punch him on his chest but he held her arm and pulled her back.

Arnav : please don't move I haven't slept well since last two days.

Khushi : why

Arnav : will tell you once we reach home let me sleep now.

He slowly closed his eyes and Khushi too fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 16.2K 29
Arshi FF: What happens when to avoid a situation Khushi Kumari Gupta pretends to be the fiancee of ASR, boss of AR Designs. The act turns into comedy...
6.5K 438 7
This is the story of two star crossed lovers, Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta. The story starts when Arnav releases the footage of Fashio...
330K 14.9K 37
Khushi Kumari Gupta's love for business compelled her to marry Arnav Singh Raizada...a mature and equally strong person. Although after marrying Khus...
88.2K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...