19

Arnav gets up due to his mobile vibration.

ASR recieves the call with out speaking.

As soon as the call is answered Aman says : we will reach in half an hour due you wish to get down before the station.

ASR looks at Khushi : will get down at station with her make arrangements.

Khushi moves a little bit and he holds her with his both hands.

Aman : ok.

As the call got disconnected Arnav got busy in admiring Khushi. She was lying on him and her shawl or his coat were no longer covering them...

Arnav caressing her hair : khushi get up we are about to reach.

Khushi : let me sleep... I know you will disappear as soon as i open my eyes.

Arnav looked at her and said : this time I won't.

Khushi opens her eyes and finds herself in his arms...

Khushi tries to get up but he stops her saying : please stay like this for some more time.

Khushi nods.

Arnav : I know it will be hard once the train stops and I have to act as someone else's boyfriend...but believe me I m trying to sort out this as soon as possible.

Khushi keeps silent.

Not getting any response from Khushi he looks at her and asks... You don't trust me.

Khushi : i trust you but...

Arnav : what but say it freely.

Khushi : I don't like when you ignore me...

Arnav : from this day onwards I will never ignore you.

Khushi :hmmm.

Aman calls on ASR's mobile

ASR : khushi is coming out you wait outside on platform..

......

ASR : first she will go then I will join you guys later. Make sure her single glance is not caught by paparazzi.

.....

After disconnecting the call he looked at Khushi and saw tears in her eyes and he shakes his head.

The train stops and Khushi with sad face leaves from there and soon is escorted to their car safely by Aman. The car starts without waiting for Arnav.

Khushi : won't Arnavji come??

Aman : he will soon but not here.

Khushi : ok.

After 1 km the car entered into parking of a building. Khushi was unable to understand why they were here but she stayed quite. Soon another car came and stoped next to their car and Arnav came out looking at him she had a big smile on her face.

Before ASR could enter the car Aman took the driving seat and driver went away.

Arnav enters in the backseat and right after closing the door he pulls her in his arms.

Khushi whispers : Amanji can see us.

Aman : bhabhi don't worry about me...why do you think i have taken role of your driver.

ASR playing with Khushi's fingers : shut up and let me spend some with her.

Khushi shies and tries to get her hand out of Arnav's grip but he strengthens his hold making her stick to himself.

Reaching Shantivan ASR told Aman to take car straight to the garage. Once in the garage Aman walks out of the car.

As soon as Aman was out of the car Arnav turned to Khushi : this time I don't want to decide anything on my own so I m going to ask you. Are you ok with keeping our relationship a secret for the time being...

Khushi nods and tries to get out of the car but turns to him and said : but I want to sleep like today.

Arnav : your matress is always at your service....but... (he pulled her and leaned towards her) don't expect me to be a gentleman... last time I had a tough time controlling myself.

Khushi shied and tried to get out of his hold but he tightened his hold.

Seeing him not leaving her Khushi pinch his cheek.

Arnav : ooouchch... What was this for

Khushi : a reminder that Amanji is still out waiting for us to come out and secondly everyone must be waiting for us.

Arnav : let him wait I won't get you till night and in just few hours I have become addicted to you.

Aman knocks window of car.

ASR slides the window : yes

Aman : if you guys wish to makeout... (khushi tries to hide while ASR gives his famous glare) for all the lost time we can go to your other house too...

ASR : shut up sit inside.....

Arnav turning to Khushi : sweetheart don't be red because of him he is very shameless and speaks non sense.

Aman : great I m shameless what about you..

Aman starts car and parks infront of entrance. Hearing Arnav's car Anjali comes to the door .

Anjali : chotte khushi how was your meeting.

Aman from behind : extremely successful.

ASR glares and Khushi looks at ground and tries to adjust the scarf while Aman gives ASR a challenging smile saying should I tell the actual success.

ASR : di lets go inside I m very hungry....

Anjali : you get fresh while I make sure the breakfast is ready.

They went to their rooms while Aman headed to guestroom.

At Dining table

Anjali : come Khushi sit.

Khushi : ji

Khushi was about to sit next to anjali when out of no where Aman came and sat on it.

Aman : the food is so yummy... Why you are standing Khushi go and sit next to ASR.

Khushi nods and moves towards the empty seat. The second she sat Arnav pinched her hand.

Khushi : ouchchhh.

Nani : what happened dear.

Khushi looking at Arnav, who was busy enjoying his breakfast : nothing Naniji... mosquito bite.

Mami : mosquito??? Where is mosquito I cannot see any.

Khushi : there is a very biggggg...

Her words died as she felt his palm on her leg.

Anjali : Chotte call pest control people

ASR : Aman did you hear what Di has said

Aman : I will get it done... (murmurs as if it would be fruitful as this mosquito drinks my blood since ages and I m unable to get rid of him)

ASR glares at Aman but soon his glare softens.

Aman looks and sees Khushi secretly holding his hand

Aman looks at sky and says : Thank you God for giving a fire- fighter woman in my life now this bomb will hopefully not explode.