Didn't see it coming

By notmyreality_sadly

A 18 year old girl is in an arranged marriage. Both total opposites or as it seems but at the end of the day... More

The begining
Dinner
Distance
The party
Baker
Dear Journal
School
Lunch
Help you
The truth
Afraid
3 days later
First time
The location
Warehouse
Guilt
Stephanie
My arms
The office
The bar
Bad idea
My girl
Protection
The devil son
Taken prt.1
Taken prt.2
The ball
There queen
Whatever you want
Planning
Its perfect
Wedding
During the party
The flight
Bora bora
The mirror
Back home
1 or 2 lines
Its an "it" now
Make up se.x
Names
5 months in
Back rubs
Letter's
3:00
Too late
Alone

Jacob..

466 7 0
By notmyreality_sadly

"You could've killed me you know, I want an apology" he demanded is a sassy tone. I glared at him "First, you don't show up your own dinner, then come home at 2:00 Am, what do expect to me do, you could have killed me for all I know" I said. He rolled his eyes "what are you, my mom" I crossed my arms "no, I'm your future wife" I said giving him sass back. He looked at me in shock not expecting that reaction from me. I couldn't believe I just said that. Couple seconds of silents. Jacob finally said something " you should get some sleep" he said in a cocky tone and went back inside.

A few minutes later, I went inside and went to my room. I laid on my bed, I still couldn't believe what I said and that I was marrying him. He looked so..... Handsome, I cant even describe what I felt when I saw him.
His bright light green eyes and his black hair, I couldn't believe that was him. I fell asleep thinking about him.

Sorry, it's short, I want to chapter name     
to fit with this part of the story.
                         Word count: 203

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 24
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
6.3K 139 32
Promises, Promises, Promises, that is all it took for Estefania to embrace her dark side. promised to be loved forever only to be betrayed in the hea...
169K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
138K 2K 28
(ALSO WARNING, I DONT REALLY EDIT UNLESS I WANNA BE LIKE A PRO😀) BTW THE BOOK IS DONE!! ILL TRY TO GET A NEW CHAPTER OUT ON WEEKENDS. BUT ILL GET C...