You And Me - โญVarian X Reader...

By Ruddiger_Happiness

You and Me is a Varian X Reader One Shot Book. (If that wasn't obvious already.) But it is also a one shot bo... More

Welcome
Happy New Year!
I chose... Dare!
The After Party
Ice Skating
Crossing The Line!
I'M SICK!!!
The Dance
The New Student
Incorrect Quotes!
First Kiss
Moving
The Science Project
Nap time
Incorrect Quotes: Part 2!
Time Travel
A Youtuber and Fanfics
The Break Up
Sleeping with a dummy
Incorrect Quotes: Part 3!
Band Mates
Big Hero 7
Switching Places
Varian Fever
An Apple Picking Song
BIRTHDAYS!!!
Love Before Age - Deleted
Incorrect Quotes: Part 4!
Text Messages!
Big Hero 7 ~ A Villain and A Hero!
I Just Found Something Awesome!!!
Real Love
Incorrect Quotes: Part 5!
Pick Up Line
Interview
Online Friends
Being a Bully (THIS HAS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN IT!!!!!!!)
Incorrect Quotes: Part 6!
Battle Of The Babysitters!
So I'm gonna try something new just for today - F/R: THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR ME
Season 1: Varian Quote From Every Episode (He's In)!
Unforgettable!
Y/n's Messages
Valentine's Day Special โ™ก Day Of Hearts
Ruddiger's Girlfriend
Police vs Criminal
Being A Bully - Part 2
What A Fight Can Lead To...
There's Another Girl In His Life
Incorrect Quotes: 8!
Help
Part 2: There's Another Girl In His Life
Pictures At The Museum
Love Me By Friday
I Have A Furry For A Girlfriend
"What if I don't want a baby?" ~Varian
A Secret With The Dark Prince
Part 2: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Idk what to title this but... I, uh- Boobs
Part 3: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Y/n And The 7 Kingdoms
Part 4: A Secret With The Dark Prince
A Paris France Trip
Adopted Or Not
Incorrect Quotes 9
Pregnant
Pregnant Part 2
Hotel Pool
Part 5: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Target
Cough-
Ghost/n, Friend and Technoblade
I Will Have Apples, With A Side Of Raccoon
Drawings
I'M BACK!!!!
Idk what to call this, but this is part 1
Part 2 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 3 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 4 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 5 ~ Tangled Before
UPDATE & ONE SHOT
Little Miss Perfect
Background Story
Secret Texting Code
Secret Texting Code 2
Hello!
Author Note
Varian X Witch!Reader (Idk what to exactly name this)
Not A One Shot - But Still Important!
A YouTuber And Vlogs
TW: Blood

There's Another Guy in Her Life

353 2 4
By Ruddiger_Happiness

Just letting you know...
Idk I feel like I should add a warning or something but it honestly isn't that bad.
---------

It was the daily dance.

Queen Rapunzel would throw a party or host a dance everyday. It was getting annoying for her little sister, (A/n: Which is you by the way. You're Rapunzel's little sister), (Y/n) was starting to get a little tired of partying 24/7.

You were wondering around the ballroom trying to get the exit, so you could chill in your bedroom, but people kept getting in her way.

You rolled your eyes, annoyed that you couldn't leave, so you decided to just sit down at a table and stay bored.

On your way over to the table you slipped on your 'stupid dress', as what you call your dress. You waited for the impact of the floor to come but it never came. You looked up to see the most gorgeous boy you have ever seen had caught you.

He was wearing a black suit. He had chestnut colored hair, gorgeous hazel eyes, and a light blush on his cheeks.(Not like he put on blush/makeup or like an embarrassed kinda blush. Just normal rosey cheeks.) And he seemed to be around your age, possibly a year older.

"I- heh- uhh- hello..." You were lost for words while staring into his eyes.

"Why, hello there." The boy said, flipping you up onto your feet. "Heh..." You were still at a loss for words. "The names Jake. What's yours?" Jake introduced himself. "I-I'm (Y/n)." You twirled your hair on your finger while staring at how perfect he looked.

"Well, (Y/n). Would you want to walk around in the palace garden? Just the two of us." Jake grabbed your hand and placed a kiss on the back of it. "Heh heh. Yeah, sure!" You smiled.

Little did either you or Jake know, Varian, your best friend, was watching the whole thing. It was love at first sight or at least it was love at first sight for Varian.
(Love at first sight for you-
Varian is not gay in this-)
-

You and Jake were walking around the garden talking and holding hands. You stopped freezing up and shuddering whenever you talked, you still did a small fan girl giggle here and there, but otherwise you talked perfectly. Your voice was music to Jake's ears.

The two of you laid down in the grass and stared at the night sky.

"I love the night sky. Its so gorgeous." You smiled. "Well, I think, you're the most gorgeous star out there." Jake said making you blush.

There was a long comfortable silence.

"Its getting pretty late. We should probably head back inside." You said sitting up. "Yeah, you're probably right." Jake got up and helped you up. You brushed off your dress and said, "I don't think anyone would mind you staying in my room for the night. We could have a sleepover!" Jake picked up your hand, "I'd love that." He kissed your hand.

Jake wrapped his arm around your waist as the two of you walked into the castle.

"I can have the royal tailors make pajamas for you. They work quickly so it'll only take like 4 minutes." You said. "Its okay, I sleep with my shirt off and I'm fine with wearing my pants to bed." Jake explained as the two of you made your way up to your bedroom.

"Uh, do you mind waiting in the hallway as I get changed?" You asked. "Nope." Jake let go of your waist. "Thanks." You walked into your room and closed the door to change.

You came back out wearing your nightgown and let Jake into your room.

You sat down on your bed while Jake took off his shirt.
He had a gorgeous body with a six pack that made you fall for him even more.

You blew out the candle on the night stand.

The two of you climbed into your bed and snuggled close together.

"Good night, Princess." Jake lifted up your nightgown a little and rested his hand on your thigh.
"Good night, Jake." You rested you hands on Jake's bare chest.

You stared into each others eyes. His eyes flickered from your eyes to your lips. The same thing was happening to you. You both leaned in but right before your lips could touch, there was a knock at the door.

You and Jake let go of each other. You sat up in bed, "Come in!"

The door opened and in walked your best friend.
"Hey, (n/n). I'm here for our sleepover!" Varian smiled.

"Oh, there's someone else here. If you, uh, want me to go, I can." Varian looked over to your bed to see a random boy shirtless in it. Jake sat up in bed, next to you. You glance over to Jake then back at Varian.

"Well, uh... Sorry I forgot about our sleepover. Tomorrow?" You smiled trying not to hurt Varian's feelings that you're ditching him for a boy you just met two hours ago. Well, technically not ditching, more like pushing him off to the side.

"Uh, okay. See you tomorrow, Sunflower." Varian waved walking out of the room and closing the door.

"Sunflower?" Jake asked as you both crawled back under the covers.
"Yeah, Sunflower. When we met we were only 5. I was actually just looking at pretty sunflowers when a boy walked up to me. We instantly became friends and ever since then he calls me Sunflower." You smiled remembering the first time you met.
"Alright." Jake pulled you closer to his body. You giggled.

"Uh, do you know, before, uh, before Varian came in, we were about to, uh, kiss. Do you wanna try that again?" You asked nervously. "Absolutely." Jake said quickly as he pulled you into a make out session.

-

You pulled away for air.

"Heh heh." You blushed.

The two of you tangled your legs together. "You're adorable. You know that?" Jake held you closer."Oh, please... Just shut up and kiss me!" You smashed you lips into his.

After a while you pulled away for air.

"Well, someone knows how to kiss~" Jake said in a flirty tone.
"I had lots of practice... With you~" You said in the same flirty tone as you wrapped your arm over his shoulder.
The two of you giggled at what you two just said.

You stared into each others eyes for a while.

"Can I ask you a question?" Jake asked.

"Yeah~" You said in a kinda flirty tone. You didn't mean to make it sound flirty.

"Will you go out with me?" Jake looked at your lips.

"Yes." You looked at his lips.

"Good." Jake slid his hands up your nightgown, sending chills down your spine. Then he grabbed the bottom of your nightgown and slowly started pulling it up.
You started unbuckling his belt while you burying your face into his neck.

Before either of you could go further, there was a knock at the door.

You and Jake stopped what you were doing and you sat up.

"Come in!" You said.

"Hey, (Y/n). Can we talk?" Your sister, Rapunzel, entered your room.
You looked down at Jake.
"Uh, about what?" You asked looking back up at Rapunzel.

"Well... Vari-" Rapunzel looked down to see a shirtless boy in bed with you. "Who's this?" Rapunzel pointed to Jake. "Oh, this is Jake. My boyfriend." You smiled looking down at him.

"I'm sorry... Boyfriend?" Rapunzel always thought it was going to be you and Varian together, especially if you were going to sleep with a boy who's shirtless, it had to be Varian. "Yeah. So what did you wanna talk about?" You asked. Rapunzel never looked away from Jake as she continued to talk, "Can I actually talk to you private?"

You looked back down at Jake as he spoke up, "I can step out of your room for a minute while you two talk." Jake got up and put his shirt on before he walked back over to you and pecked your lips. He left the room.

You and Rapunzel watched as he walked out of the room before he closed the door.

"Isn't he dreamy?" You swooned over your boyfriend. Then you snapped back to earth, "So you said you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah, about Varian." Rapunzel sat next to you on your bed as she started to talk, "He left us saying that you and him were having a sleepover. He was so excited. Then he left but when he came back he looked like he was about to break into tears. He told us that you were sleeping with someone else, so he couldn't have a sleepover. I don't know if you've noticed, but its kinda obvious that he has feelings for you. I have never see your boyfriend ever before. And your pushing your best friend, who you've had as a best friend for as long as you remember, aside for some random guy you met a couple hours ago. Varian really cares about you. He never brought up having feelings for you so it doesn't ruin your friendship but he really wants to call you his girlfriend. Then he sees you with some other guy. Even though he didn't say it, I could tell his heart was shattered into a million pieces."

You froze. You always had small feelings for him, you never thought he would like you back, then Jake came into your life. "Um, I-I'm dating Jake. I-I... I feel bad for blowing off me and Varian's plans... I... Do you think there's any way I could make it up to him?" You looked up at Rapunzel. "Well, I would say, change out of your pajamas and put on regular clothes then chase after Varian. When you get to him, tell him about your crush on him." Rapunzel encouraged. "I never said I had a crush on Varian." You raised a brow. "I know your secrets. Its a thing that big sisters do." Rapunzel smiled. "Okay, fine I do like him. And thanks... Now get out of my room so I can change!" You pushed Rapunzel to the door. "Woof. Fisty one!" Rapunzel giggled then left, closing the door behind her.

You quickly changed then opened your balcony window and jumped out. You had your cloak on so you flipped up your hood and snuck out.

You didn't want Jake seeing you since he was your boyfriend and you're now going to tell someone else that you like them. Jake probably won't like that much.

--------
Author's Note

Dun-Dun-Duuuuunnnn!

I am too lazy to finish it so eventually there will be a part 2. Probably in a few days it'll be out.

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1850

Future Ruddiger here! Idk why I feel so uncomfortable with this-
I'm not gonna delete it but it still makes me uncomfortable-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
951K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...