Didn't see it coming

Door notmyreality_sadly

A 18 year old girl is in an arranged marriage. Both total opposites or as it seems but at the end of the day... Meer

The begining
Jacob..
Distance
The party
Baker
Dear JournalοΏΌ
School
Lunch
Help you
The truth
Afraid
3 days later
First time
The location
Warehouse
Guilt
Stephanie
My arms
The office
The bar
Bad idea
My girl
Protection
The devil son
Taken prt.1
Taken prt.2
The ball
There queen
Whatever you want
Planning
Its perfect
Wedding
During the party
The flight
Bora bora
The mirror
Back home
1 or 2 lines
Its an "it" now
Make up se.x
Names
5 months in
Back rubs
Letter's
3:00
Too late
Alone

Dinner

484 6 0
Door notmyreality_sadly

I went downstairs and sat down with the Garcia's. Jacob wasn't there yet. I was curious to see him, James never showed me a photo of him. The Garcia's made a small talk with me. Mrs. Garcia asked me "Do you go to school??"

Flashback:
14 year old me went to class, the night after James had beat me. I had bruise on me and my English teacher noticed. She called my parents. Let's just say when I got home that night it was worse then the others. That was the night James decided I wasn't going to be going to school anymore. My mother was forced to home-school me. I think that's when she started to hate me. I never got much love from her.
End of flashback

"No, My mother homeschooled me" I replied. "good, Jacob is home schooled too, you guys can get to know each other more" she said with a smile. I wanted to know when Jacob was coming so I asked "when is Jacob coming, Mr. Garcia" He looked at me "I have no idea, I told him to be home early" he said.

Jacob never showed up, me and the Gracies ate dinner. I offered to help clean up but they said no and they had a butler for that. In my opinion it was wrong to have everyone to do something for you but I didn't make a big deal about it. I wanted to see Jacob, you could even say I was desperate.

I was about to go to the bed when a heard some noise from the garden. It was 2:00 Am. I slowly went downstairs to the garden. It was dark so I couldn't see much, I grabbed my phone and turned on my flash. I saw a little animal stuck in some bushes. I slowly put my hand and carefully grabbed the bird.
I felt someone behind and saw a shadow. I turned around and punch the person in the stomach.
"who the hell are you" I said taking a few steps back. He looked at me "you must be Davina" he said as he got up. I rolled my eyes "yes, and you are??".
He smirked "I'm Jacob"

Sorry, it's short. I had to edit it because I
found a song that I like for this story.
Word count: 396

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

82.8K 1.6K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- πŒπˆπ‘π€ππ„π‹π‹π„ 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...
182K 3.7K 45
Their marriage was set in stone. Well until the Colombians went under the radar. Davina and Ares were set to marry once she reached eighteen. She's...
92.7K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
2.4M 70.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...