The story of my life { A Jon...

By shepherdssupremacy

Andrea Parker is the campaign manager for the newest senate Candidate Jon Ossoff and a single mom of twins a... More

Characters List/Introduction
Chapter 1: You must be Andy.
Chapter 2: A new friendship.
Chapter 3: Drowning in Grief.
Chapter 4: The famous josie & lizzie.
Chapter 5: They love you.
Chapter 6: The storm of confessions.
Chapter 7: Can you keep a secret.
Chapter 8: More than just a plus one.
Chapter 9: A well needed pep talk.
Chapter 10: Just the two of us.
Chapter 11: The events that followed.
Chapter 12: Just a dash of complications.
Chapter 13: Debate night.
Chapter 14: Election day drama.
Chapter 15: Im always here, always.
Chapter 17: Keep calm at all times.
Chapter 18: Apologetic Date
Chapter 19: Anything for you girls.
Chapter 20: December miracle.
Chapter 21: Lunch with the in laws.
Chapter 22: Election day, gone wrong.
Chapter 23: Im scared to love you .
Chapter 24: Inauguration Day.
Epilouge: Always and forever

Chapter 16: The less they know the better.

45 3 31
By shepherdssupremacy

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Enjoy besties, and like always don't forget to vote and comment!!
———————-
It was currently the end of November. The campaign for both senate runoffs were underway and it had been just about 2 weeks since the presidential race was called for Joe Biden making him the President-elect.

This definitely put a lot of stress on everyone in the office, being all eyes were on us. Not on Joe Biden. But on us, Since Jon and The second senate candidate, Raphael Warnock Wins, or losses in January would decide whether if the Democrats had control of the senate or not.

And to make things worse on my part. Now with Jon having most of the attention and having to constantly being on the road, and me having to accompany him while having to hide that we were together was definitely something I wasn't enjoying.

Today, Jon had a rally and while Hailey, Valerie, and I along with all the interns watched from the crowds I couldn't help but notice every so often Jon would shoot me a quick glance and I, of course, would give him a dangerous glance back hoping no one saw.

"Drea if you wanna flirt with your boyfriend at least don't make it obvious" Noah mumbled under his breath allowing only him and I too hear

You'd be surprised, only a few people in the office knew about Jon and I going official and as of now that only consisted of Hailey, Penelope, Valerie, Ethan, and Noah leaving basically everyone else in the dark.

"Is it really that obvious?"

"Well I mean your cheeks get red literally every time Jon looks in our direction so yes"

"I just don't know Noah, it's so hard not to just hide all of my emotions" I whined as I buried my face into my arms

Noah let out a loud scoff "oh don't act like the minute you guys get on that damn bus, you guys don't get all cuddly and weird-"

"Yeah but that's a more private setting"

Noah's side glared at me "it's sure as hell, not a private setting if I have to sit and watch through it for hours on end."

I rolled my eyes at him lightly smacking his chest as just at that moment Jon had finished his speech. Once we saw him starting to exit the stage Hailey Penelope Noah Valerie Ethan and I all sprinted to the side of the stage where we could meet Jon.

I had my arms wide open as the minute he was just inches away I wrapped my arms around his torso "was I good out there?" Jon questioned making me pull away from our hug

"Yes you were, but I mean you're always great so nothing new"

Jon pressed a kiss on my nose as we both started talking amongst ourselves completely forgetting where we were and just zoning out everyone. Even seemed like we had forgotten that Hailey stood directly in front of us.

Hailey who was pretty much near falling asleep coughed out loudly, getting Jon and I's attention. "Guys I know you wanna be all lovey-dovey but can't it wait till we get back on the bus I'm tired as shit"

Jon and I laughed "I'm sorry!! Come on guys let's get going before Hailey starts getting grouchy" I called out to Penelope and Noah as we started heading towards the bus getting ready to head back to the hotel and catch up on some much-needed sleep after a long long week.

As we all got onto the bus I made sure to make myself comfortable right next to Jon laying my head on his shoulder as he scrolled through his phone.

Things had been going great with Jon and I. He was definitely spending a lot more time at my place now that we were officially dating and the girls both seemed to enjoy, just about every moment he was there

I even seemed to catch that Jon and had changed his phone wallpaper from a basic default screen to a pic of the twins that they'd taken when they had managed to steal his phone in the early morning before he'd woken up. And just looking at that made my heart do all sorts of cartwheels around my chest.

Although even if it seemed like Jon was great and all, he at some point must have gotten bored and taken it upon himself to take a crap of photos of my sleeping face and sending it directly to my IMessage so from the moment I woke up it was not a very pretty sight. As I looked through my notifications.

"Oh, you asshole. I look so ugly what the hell" I mumbled as I scrolled through all the photos he'd taken.

"Oh come on babe you look adorable"

I turned my face to look at him as we still sat on the bus going back and forth, everyone was already off so it was just us "YOU CALL THIS ADORABLE, my mouth is wide open and I'm literally drooling."

"Ok and you're still very adorable and beautiful too me"

"Simp-" Jon looked confused as I started to gather our stuff to finally get off the bus.

"I swear it's like you finally joined TikTok and you don't even know what that is-

"Well I'm sorry that I don't spend half of my day on the app like you" Jon rolled his eyes

"Oh screw you, I do not."

As Jon and I left the bus him and I continued to argue back and forth only stopping from the minute we entered my room laying up next each other,

"So In conclusion I am right. You are a TikTok addict."

I again side glared at Jon "shut up." I turned my back away from him pretending to be mad but deep down I just wanted to see what he'd do.

"Oh come on babe you can't be mad at me about the truth. I'll get you dinner if you talk to me"

I continued to ignore him seeing what he'd do but it seemed after 5 minutes of silence and not talking he got up from the bed getting his stuff ready to leave.

"I'm leaving Andrea. And I'm gonna eat dinner without you" Jon taunted as he started to leave the room

"Ok ok fine!! I'm not mad!!" I bolted off of the bed chasing after him as he stood out the door a long grin emerging on his face. "I know you couldn't ignore me forever"

"Well yeah you brought up food I didn't have a choice"

Jon embraced his hands into mine as we walked out of the hotel hand and hand. "Where were we on that?"

Jon and I walked around the city taking in all the things in our surroundings. It was a beautiful night. Even if it was getting colder and colder by the day. I could see my breath every time I took a breath in which just continued to confirm my theory of it being too cold.

Luckily Jon and I found a nice Italian place to eat dinner. And of course being the basic man he's always been the one thing he ordered off the menu out of all the delicious things was a cheese freaking pizza while of course I got a pasta bowl.

As we waited for our food to come back so we could head back to the hotel. Jon and I had been sitting at a table talking amongst each other for a little bit before a worker brought us our food, so we could leave.

"Now that I think about it maybe cheese pizza was a little to basic" Jon sighed as he looked in the bag of food while we walked back to the hotel.

I grinned widely "Don't worry I'll share some of my pasta with you because at least I'm not basic. But you do have to share your pizza with me"

"And that's why your the best girlfriend in the world."

"Oh trust me I know"

As we arrived back to the hotel. Jon did not skip a beat without already starting to steal most of my food.

"HEY I SAID SOME!!" I laughed

Jon pouted as he gave me back my food and while he wasn't looking I took a slice of pizza from his plate

"now we're even"

Jon gave me a grin as we continued eating our dinners. The night seemed so peaceful nothing much was going on in the media other then the usual that people were being encouraged to register to vote if they lived in the state of Georgia and to most importantly VOTE when the time came.

As we finished our dinners I gathered all of our trash putting it in the trash that sat near the door before I crawled back into bed with Jon as I buried my face into the crook of his neck pressing kiss on it as he let out a muffled chuckle that made the area I was kissing vibrate lightly

"Good night Jon"

Jon turned to face me putting a kiss to my nose "Good night Andrea"

And with that simple kiss I went to bed calm not knowing the chaotic week I was in for.
————————-
AUTHOR'S NOTE: first chapter of Jondrea being an official couple- love that😩✋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 7.9K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
750K 27K 92
Demetrius Andino Nikolaos is the notoriously cold CEO of Nikolaos Industries, unrivaled in the business world. Raised as the successor of his father'...
759 54 12
Alex is a fifteen year old boy who had the worst luck in life. He'd witnessed his parents deaths, he was bounced from foster home to foster home, but...
35.7K 449 52
Val Grimes, Rick's little sister thought she had lost one of the only people who cared about her, and when the world turned upside down she realised...