My White Knight ✔️

By mikywaymidnight

What would you do when the happy bubble you lived in for the past 25 years gets popped? Do you wanna know wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Thank You 🖤
Bonus Chapter(Divya's Dad POV)
Bonus Chapter
Lies and Love (Next Book)

Chapter 20

1.2K 113 47
By mikywaymidnight

Andrew

I looked at her as she finished telling me about her past. Her eyes dried up, there were no tears left for her to shed.

I want to kill everyone that hurt her. I will make them pay for hurting her, that small span with him broke her and it took more than 1 year to get her back to normal.

I remember her crying sitting all alone when she first came here, I asked Dru to stay with her every single minute and never leave her if he is at home as Amaya was in India.

I updated Amaya on Divya who made her meet Laura. After meeting with Laura, I noticed small changes in her. She stopped crying, started to care for herself and Amar who was in her stomach. And then Amaya came back, and lived with Divya for months till she recovered even though she was married to Jameson. I used to go meet her daily, take her out, divert her with studies and did the best I could do to help her.

Those days were really hard, it's not easy to see your loved one in pain.

She was sitting far away from me and I didn't like it, so I scooted closer to her as she was lost somewhere.

"Divya! Look at me." I said holding her by her chin and gently made her face me.

"I am sorry that somebody you loved and trusted made you think that it's hard to love you."

To be honest, I didn't want to talk her about her past and make her think about it. Sometimes you just have to hear that people love you, you need assurance that they will be there no matter what and I can tell her thousand times that I love her and never get tired of it.

"I don't know how to show it you, but listen to me. I am going to love you all the time. I will love you in your weakest and your strongest moments. I will love you when you are sad and even when you are happy. I will always want you no matter what. I love each and every piece of you Divya.I love your imperfections as much as your perfections. I am here right beside you, So don't believe otherwise." I said and she hugged me like I was the last thing in the world.

I hugged her back because I know she is my world.

"Stop thinking about it Divya! you are safe now. You are with people who accept you for who you are. Everyone here loves you Divya and you know it." I stated and kissed on her head.

"I am safe and happy as long as you are holding me, just keep loving me and don't let me go." She whispered and snuggled closer.

"Please! don't ever leave me." She mumbled.

"Just think twice before asking me anything. I am really hard to get rid off. Jameson helped me once when I was in school and now he is stuck with me forever. I mean look at me, I know I am a hot package and all but I can't cook, I can't eat white foods, I can't say no to Amar and most of all I can't stop loving this girl who's hugging me." I said to her and she smiled and hit me on my chest.

"I am going to take back whatever I said, I don't want you anymore" She said looking at my face with her swollen brown eyes threatening me.

"Hey! There are no backsies! You said I love you and now I'm going to hang on to you like leech." I told her and kissed her on the forehead while she kept smiling.

"You are a moron ."

"Now, I am a moron you love and you can't take back whatever you said last night too." I said back while she smiled and pulled me back into her hug.

"I hate you!" She whispered hitting me with her small fingers.

"I love you too!"I said and made the hug tighter.

We stayed like the for a while, I could feel her body getting warm, her breathes getting slower.

"Let's go sleep! We have to wake up early." I told her while she hummed in daze. She slept in my arms.

So, I picked her up in my arms,  took her to the room, placed her on the bed and tucked her in. I placed a kiss on her forehead and kept looking at her peaceful figure.

I was about leave her room but she held my hand and stopped me.

"Can you stay over, I don't want to sleep alone." She mumbled.

"I will stay with you forever. Lemme go and change." I grinned and left the room.

I went back to my room changed quickly and came back only to find Divya sleeping sound and Amar awake standing in his crib bed looking scared with tears in his eyes.

"What's up little man! Can't sleep?" I questioned him, he nodded and opened his arms wanting me to pick him up.

It's pouring outside with thunder and lightning. I know that he has always been scared of thunders. Those sounds might have woken him up. So, I picked him up and placed him on the bed along with me and Divya.

"Andy! I am scared, Are we gonna die?." He whispered clutching my shirt as a big sound came in.

I pulled him on top of me and made him sleep on my chest and kept talking to him till he dozed off. After that I placed him between me and Divya and looked at her sleeping like a creep.

She looks so beautiful and glowing.The small bed lamp light falling on her face making her face shine. Can you believe it? My Divya loves me, she feels comfortable enough to open up to, she trusts me and most of all she loves ME.

She is the strongest person I've ever met. I wish I met her earlier in life and protect her from everything. She deserves the best and I will give her the best. She is enough for me, All I need in my life is her, her love and this little man's smile.

How could they treat her like that? Why would her parents not believe her? I don't understand this. Why will a parent chose to believe some one else over their own daughter? I would be my on my kids side even if they murdered someone.

That bastard broke her and now I will see his end. I will make sure he pays for whatever he did to Divya. I took my phone out and texted my friend to get all the information on him, his downfall begins now with that thought in my mind I slept peacefully holding Divya and Amar.

Beep Beep Beep Beep

The Alarm blared through the room waking me up from my sleep, I wanted move body I felt like my body was hooked to the bed. I opened one eye saw Amar who's back on my chest again and Divya who's clutching us both with her small hands and her head on my arms.

"Andrew, Amar! Wake up. We have to leave" Divya mumbled in her sleep tapping me.

"Sleep Divya! We can go later." I told her and pulled her back as she was trying to get up.

"I have work and you do too, let's go.."She said yawning

"Let's skip it for today please. We will go tomorrow."I requested her but she got up from my hold and I was about to doze off again but she woke me up again.

"What is Amar doing on you? Wasn't he sleeping in the crib last night." She asked me rubbing her eyes.

"He was scared and woke up last night because of the thunderstorms, so I got him in here. And let me sleep now..." I said covering myself with the comforter that she took off me.

"What was I doing?" She asked waking me up again.

I know she won't be leaving me to sleep, All this stupid questions are to wake me, so I gave up on my sleep to talk to her.

"Dreaming about me I guess!" I smirked at her and her eyes went wide in shock making me laugh.

She took the pillow and was about to hit me when my little man saved me from her wrath.

"Mama! Why are you hitting Andy?"

"She is hitting me because I wouldn't get up, your Mama is so mean to me." I replied to with an innocent face as he got off me and stood on the bed.

"You liar! Andrew is lying Amar, You are so dead Andrew " She yelled with an angry look on her face.

"Save me Amar! She is going kill me." I screamed as she kept hitting me with her pillow.

That little man stood there laughing his heart out looking at me and Divya. His giggly laugh made me happy, such a pure smile.

"You guys are vicious, I am leaving!." I faked my anger and stormed off to my room.

I got ready, walked out of my room and found Divya and Amar waiting for me.

"I am still not talking to you guys but let's go." I told them and they smiled at my stupidity.

Really! They won't even say sorry. Unbelievable!

Our bags were already loaded in the car. We all got in and they both started talking to each other ignoring me, making me agitated.

"This is not fair! You are not even apologizing." I whined at them, they looked at me for a second and Amar was about to say something but Divya just diverted his attention back to her.

"I am still waiting.." I waved my hand before them and no reply.

I huffed at them and turn my head towards the window looking outside, that's when Amar slickly moved into my lap and kissed me on my cheek giving me a million dollar smile. I kissed him back all over his face while he giggled in joy.

"What about your Mama! Where is her apology kissy?" I asked Amar and we both looked at her and her face was red, she is blushing at my request.

"Kiss Andy Mama!" Amar commanded her mother while I jumped in happiness.

She moved towards me and my heart beat started getting louder, she rose up a bit and placed her lips on my cheek.

Oh god! Just kill me already.

Is this what heaven feels like? With Amar and Divya by my side every place is heaven.

She took her lips of my cheek and was about to leave when I pulled her back and kissed her again on the cheeks because Amar was looking at us and I don't want to show an adult movie to a child.

We got into the plane and landed in no time, I drove them back to Divya's house feeling sad that I won't be living with her anymore. I got back to my home and changed into my suit and went back to Global Tech by 10.

Wasn't that the best weekend of my life?

Divya said she loves me, and she kissed me first. I was shocked at first but when she told me that she loved me, I was ecstatic, happy and delighted that I spoke to my father.

He apologized a lot and he also tagged along with me to Boston.

"Wow! Someone's happy! So, I guess the New York and staying together worked" Amaya said coming into my room and sat in front of me.

"Don't you have work to do?" I asked her back.

"I am done with work and it's 5'o clock you dingus! I get it, you've got your girlfriend now and like every other person you want to kick the poor friend out." She started her drama making me roll my eyes.

"Stop it, you Drama Queen! Divya told me that she loves me back and I made truce with my father." I told her and she screamed loud in happiness. She yelled so loud that ears started to ring and Jameson came into my cabin running.

She explained him everything and ran out to announce the whole building, while I adjusted my ears to stop ringing.

"Finally, Man! I'm so happy for you." Jameson hugged me.

"So, did you ask her to be your girlfriend?"

"No!" I said to him feeling embarrassed that I didn't do it yet.

"You should do it soon! Make her experience every good part of being in a relationship. This is a big responsibility, She is not the person if you are going to do it casual. Keep that in mind, just don't break her. Remember if you do hurt her feelings at any point of time Maya and me will kill you without thinking." He said with a serious look.

Did my own best friend threaten me?

But I am happy that he is thinking about Divya more. And I know Amy will kill me if I ever hurt Divya.

"You don't have to tell me man! I will never hurt her. I just hope she doesn't break my heart." I told him.

I sat there and talked to Amy and Jameson, after that I picked up some flowers and a card and drove to Global Care.

I walked to Divya's office and found it empty, so I just sat there and started writing my card.

I grinned at my own card and walked to the Day Care to pickup Amar. As soon as I went there the lady bought Amar out.

"Anddyyy!" He yelled in excitement coming to me and started looking around.

"Where is Mama?"

"She is at work and I am planning to be your Mama's boyfriend. Do I have your consent?" I asked picking him up into my arms.

"What is a boyfriend?" He questioned me pulling my hair as we were walking back to the ER.

What is a boyfriend? Okay how do I explain this to an almost 3 year old.

"Boyfriend is a boy who makes you feel special, who's really close to your heart, who gets mad when you don't take care of yourself , Who makes you laugh when you are sad, Who makes you feel proud and happy and most of all who loves you more than anything in this world." I said to him hoping that he would understand.

"Hmm..I think my mama already has a boyfriend." He said with a thinking face.

What? Divya has a boyfriend? When did that happen? and why did I not know? and most important question Who's that person I have to kill?

"Who is that?"

"MEEE, I am boy and I make her happy. So I am her boyfriend." He said in a duh tone.

My heart calmed down after listening to him. I thought I had to kill someone to get her back.

"I am boy and I make her happy too. So I am going to her boyfriend." I argued with him.

"No! I am." He replied back.

"You could get anyone in this world and you have more time than me. Yours mom's is all I got, I'd be lost without her and I don't even know how I got her in the first place. So, please do me a favor and pick another girl?" I pleaded him with a pout.

"True, You are old!" He replied with a thinking face.

"I am not that old. So, Man to Man will you let me be your Mama's boyfriend?"

"Okay! Just because you are an ACE." He replied making me laugh at his words.

"I love you little man." I said to him and rubbed my nose with his.

"I love you too.."  He replied.

So, back again in the happy parts of life.

I had real fun writing this.

You guys suffered enough reading the sad part, now it's time be happy again.

And my summer break is going to end in few days, which is gonna mean less updates for me and you.

Don't worry, I'll either complete writing this or just dig a hole a die(just kidding, I won't die I love me way too much).

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,
Sneha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 27.9K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
4.9K 371 8
[BASED ON TRUE EVENTS] "I want divorce." Prerna declared in her hoarse voice and anyone could tell that she was crying. "What?" Kabeer asked in conf...
36.3K 1.3K 21
"I know you are doing this for him, son. You are sacrificing your love for him." Dad said and I smiled. "Dad. They are happy with each other. I don'...
191K 11.7K 53
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...