XAVIER

By corpse_chokes_me

'HOLY SHIT!' Madalyne takes a deep breath when she realizes what just happened. She feels hot and bothered bu... More

WELCOME
Chapter 1- Egyptian Blue Eyes
Chapter 2 - Hypnotic
Chapter 3 - Apology
Chapter 4 - I wanted you the moment I saw you
Chapter 5 - Three Months
Chapter 6 - Slow Down!
Chapter 7 - Paradise is Lost
Chapter 8 - Blood
Chapter 9 - Pin-drop
Chapter 10 - Supposed Parents
Chapter 11 - Five-One-Six
Chapter 12 - Road to Zion
Chapter 13 - Jason
Chapter 14 - Speechless
Chapter 15 - Cappuccino
Chapter 16 - Asphalt 9
Chapter 17 - Museum
Chapter 19 - It's time to talk
Chapter 20 - Night Gone Wrong
Chapter 21 - Déjà vu
Chapter 22 - Sleepless Night
Chapter 23 - Punching Bag
Chapter 24 - You hurt her!
Chapter 25 - Can I sit next to you?
Chapter 26 - How fucking dare you!
Chapter 27 - Just listen to your parents
Chapter 28 - Bodyguards
Chapter 29 - Attorney
Chapter 30 - Congratulations
Chapter 31 - I missed this
Chapter 32 - Tease me
Chapter 33 - About you
Chapter 34 - I don't know how relationships work
Chapter 35 - Las Vegas
Chapter 36 - It's a good start
Chapter 37 - Nothing more than that
Chapter 38 - The Truth
Chapter 39 - Emotionless devil
Chapter 40 - First time in many years
Chapter 41 - I just needed a hug
Chapter 42 - Mission Failed
Chapter 43 - Selfish
Chapter 44 - My Strong Woman
Chapter 45 - I only believe him
Chapter 46 - My Queen
Chapter 47 - Star of David
Chapter 48 - What happened to not hiding things anymore?
Chapter 49 - It was me!
Chapter 50 - Revenge
Chapter 51 - I love You
Chapter 52- This is it
Chapter 53 - I did not get to say it back
Chapter 54 - It's not over (last part)

Chapter 18 - Essex

4.6K 115 8
By corpse_chokes_me

Xavier's POV

I cannot take my eyes off the angel resting in my arms. I had no idea she was suffering from panic attacks. Trust me seeing her like this made me want to kill Atlas. She looked helpless, trying to calm herself down while I was busy shouting at Atlas. The frightened glim in her eyes, when she told me to hold her, still lingers on my mind.

It is around two a.m. as Madalyne and I lay on the bed with her on my chest and my arms wrapped around her petite figure. Her light breaths ring in my ears, giving me a soothing sensation. I don't need sleep to rest; her warmth is enough. There are dark circles under her long eyelashes.

I stroke her delicate face, making her shiver a little. I realize that we are spending so much time together yet we don't know almost anything about each other. Her personality traits and talents are astonishing.

'Her parents must be very proud of her, unlike mine'

"P-Please mom-no- don't do th-this....." Faint sniffles pull me out of my thoughts. I notice Madalyne clenching my shirt as tears flow from her closed eyes. I move the hair strand from her face and wrap my arms more tightly.

"I-I am- so-sorry m-mom, pl-please," Madalyne whimpers. Must be a bad dream. I shake her gently, waking her up. A loud scream echoes through the tranquil room.

"MOM!" Madalyne jolts up, sitting in the bed then drags herself until she hits her back on the head of the bed. Tears roll down her face nonstop as she stares at the wall ahead of her. She tangles her fingers into her hair, gripping the roots. Her cries make my heart shatter into pieces.

"Madalyne, it's ok, it was just a dream," I try to touch her face so carefully as if they would break into pieces if I go any harder. I softly cup her face, making her look into my eyes.

"Madalyne, love, look at me," Her eyes meet mine. They hold so much sorrow and pain; making me want to destroy whoever hurt her. Never in my life have I tried to understand people's emotions behind their eyes but now not only do I want to know her story but also take away all the pain.

"I am s-sorry, I-," Madalyne stutters as she wipes her cheeks and forehead.

"Shh....It is okay, you can talk about it if you want," I whisper as I hold her close and give her a glass of water. Good thing Atlas brought two.

"I really don't want to," She looks down at her lap before continuing, "Who is Atlas? Where is he? I want to apologize to him, I must have freaked him out," Madalyne begins to get up from the bed when I stop her.

"No, it is not a problem and he is my brother," I pull her closer to me, kissing her cheek, "Go back to sleep." I pull the blanket over her and massage her hair as her eyelids fall heavy. I have so many questions for her but they can wait till tomorrow. I just cannot see her like this. About half an hour later when my eyes fall drowsy, my phone vibrates.

2 Messages from Joseph

Joseph: Mate, you have to come to my place.

Joseph: I think we have a lead on Theo.

........................

"Are you sure that Theo is in England?" I ask Joseph for the tenth time. Currently, Leo, Charlie and I are in the twins' house. Joseph called us to inform us that his personal hacker found traces of my brother. Theo was last seen in Essex.

"I will go there, alone," I say glaring at them so they cannot stop me.

"B-But, how that hacker of yours is so sure?" Charlie raises his eyebrows at Joseph making him roll his eyes.

"If that hacker can find drunk Thomas passed out on the street in Paris then why can't he locate Theo?" Joseph smirks looking at his brother as we recall the time when three years ago Thomas left home because he failed in Mathematics and flew to France later that day. It took us about a week to bring him home.

"Don't even speak about it," Thomas scoffs, hitting his brother on the back of his head.

"What happened with Atlas, X?" Leo asks as everyone's attention turns towards me.

"I brought him home yesterday, he's scared......doesn't want to go back to them," I look outside the window as the dark gloomy sky is filled with clouds and the gleaming moon peaks through them. It is now three in the morning.

"Well, it's a good thing, innit? Surely your parents won't force them," Thomas speaks in a positive tone.

"But they would force X for sure," Joseph says and apparently he is not wrong.

"Enough about them. I will leave for Essex now," I inform when everyone gapes at me.

"Are you mad? Now?!" Charlie asks, pointing to his watch. I am aware of the time. It took me everything to leave my angel at home. I wanted to wait till morning but I did not have much time. I gave Lucas the duty to watch for both Madalyne and Atlas.

"I am coming too then, mate!" Joseph says.

"Same," Leo steps up.

"Fuck no! No one is coming. I am going alone," I growl in a stern voice.

"Mate... you can't do this alone! It will take a lot of time!" Thomas sighs.

"Fine, bring your family and kids too," I say with a hint of sarcasm. I don't give a fuck who comes anymore.

"I did not know we are going to picnic," Charlie frowns. This idiotic motherfucker.

"But someone has to stay here!" Leo says, causing everyone to look at him.

"Leo and Charlie stay behind; so not a single soul should know about this," I declare as Leo raises his hands in the air with a 'are you serious' look.

"Okay, then I'll go call Nathan," Joseph says as he leaves the living room to call his hacker. I call Lucas to inform the pilot to prepare my jet. I do own a jet since I go to a lot of places to watch car races across the world.

"Make sure Madalyne doesn't know any of this shit and if anyone asks, say you don't know," I say to the boys as the twins and I leave for the airport. I wish I could see her one last time. I know she is going to be mad at me but I can't tell her about this yet. I am just going to leave her a message as I don't want to call her; she might be asleep.

...........................

After an hour and half, we land in Essex and drive towards the coast as the hacker leads us. The sun is almost out as the purple clouds are unevenly scattered in the orange hued sky. We are currently on Frinton-on-Sea. I have been here before when I was ten. I never thought I would be back here after fracturing my leg.

"I don't see any people, what the fuck?" Thomas says as he looks through his binoculars. There is not a single figure in sight. Birds come out of their home, chirping and flying away.

"Where are we going to look now?" Joseph asks his hacker as we wait in the round house.

"I guess we wait here for now; Theo was last seen here ten hours ago," Nathan flickers his eyes to me, informing me.

........................

"Mate, it has been almost two hours and we still couldn't find him," Thomas huffs as we all roam around, waiting for Theo to show up. Something tells me he is here somewhere but I just can't see. We barged into almost every hut looking for my brother then left apologizing.

Right now we are back in the round house. People keep coming and leaving but we don't even budge. This place is my last; I am this close to finding my brother.

"I think we lost hi-," A baby's loud cry interrupts Thomas. The cry is so loud that it makes me want to punch whoever the parents are. It is coming from outside the exit.

"Fucking hell! Someone get that kid," Joseph yells as Thomas puts his ear buds and Nathan goes back typing on his laptop. Having enough of the noise, I head towards the exit and show someone entering with a kid.

My heart clenches when I notice the person before me. Thunder falls upon me and I cannot even form a sentence in my mouth. Everything about him is so different and new except the very same blue eyes. Not only that but there is also a kid in his arms.

"Fucking hell....." I hear a curse behind me.

"Theo, brother," I glare at him, clenching my jaw.

.............................

{👆❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️}

Vote and Comment
Thanks for reading
Mystoria-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 65.7K 68
"I need you. I need to feel you, to be inside of you." August's voice darkened. He swiftly lifted me over his lap. "Please." He leaned up and kissed...
7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...
196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...