SECRET LOVE

By shivikavani_love

Secret love More

Introduction
Prologue
He is back
Dress
Food
Caring
Caring 2
Party Party
Bani's relatives
Movie πŸŽ₯
Bf and Gf
Veer and Bani
2 years later.....
Ride🏍
Veer and R
Bani and R
Who is R?
Veer's reality
Veer's reality 2
Veer's reality 3
Veer's reality 4
Veer's reality 5
Orphanage
Teer's story
Revenge.. πŸ”ͺ
VEER AND TEER

Veer and R 2

935 169 131
By shivikavani_love

Night.

Bani is going to Veer's room. Bani knocked at the door.

V:Come in...

Bani entered in.

V: Hm.. Kyu aayi?

B: Sorry..

Veer raised his eyes from the photo which he is looking.

V: For what.. ?

B:aaj...(Bani cleared her throat) Roday I couldn't do my work properly.. I am an inefficient. Sorry..

V:😏, hm.. Ohk.. Don't repeat this.. Now you can go..

Bani turned to go but she stopped and  asked him something.

B: Kya tum sach mein muhjse pyaar karte ho?

Veer gets shocked.

V: Ab kya hua?

B: Kuch nahi.. Bas jaanne keliye..

V: Yeh baat muhje bhi nahi pata hai.. I can't understand it, love or obsession. Anyway leave it..

Bani stayed there stand still.

V: What happened why are you asking about these things?

B: My R loves me and now you also love me.. But, I love him. I don't love you.. Sorry.. Please leave me.. .

Veer just smiled and placed the photo in the cupboard. Bani noticed it.

B: What's that?

V: My mom's photo..

B: Oh.. Chandra auntie's...

V: Nahi.. My mom's.

B: What?

V: Main kaun hoon?

Bani looked at him confused.

B(mind): why he is asking like this?

B: Ve..Veeranshu..

V: Aur Veeranshu k maa kaun hai?

B: Chandrakala.

V: Then who's photo might be it?

B: Auntie's..

V: Do you get it now?

B: Haan.. But why are you puzzling me..?

V: Did you have your dinner?

B: No.

V: Then go and have it.

B: Haan..

Bani went out the room with giving a doubting look at Veer.

Veer closed the door and takes a diary from the drawer. Its an old diary. He opened it and starts reading it..

Diary:

Date: DD/MM/YYYY.
Time: 10:00pm

Today is an unforgettable day in my life. Whenever I saw Bani, i starts feeling something. When she came near me, my heart start beating fast. And her touches,..oh my god.. She is giving me electric shocks...

Today we went to a hotel. I had arranged a dinner date for her. I don't know why.. She agreed without any hesitation. At there, we went through an embarrassing moment. We witnessed a couple kissing during their date. On that time Bani's face... 😂😂😂. We scooted from there. We went to a park from there. We were laughing throughout our journey.

We reached at the park. We spent some time there. Bani started feeling cold. I gave her my jacket. She felt comfort. I smiled at her.

After our movie incident, we have no problem in kissing each other. She is very practical, she has no problem in it, paagal ladki...

Today I kissed her again. But this time I was gentle. To my surprise, Bani was also gentle. We kissed only for a few minutes only.. After that we came back to house.

Good night..

Veer closed the diary and he kept it back in the drawer. He opened the door and went downstairs to have his dinner.

He saw Bani having her dinner. But she is lost somewhere. Veer stand behind her.

V: Bhoomm....

Bani startled for one second and she hits him, screaming his name. Veer laughed. And sat beside her.

Bani finished her dinner in hurry and rushed to her room.

Bani's room

Bani latched the door and dialed her bf R's number.

B: Hello..

R: Hello.. Bolo Bani..

B: I have to tell you one thing.

R: What?

B: Today....  Bani explained the lift incident.

R: How dare he to hurt you.. (His blood boiled)

B: Calm down.. There is no his guilty, It is my duty to take care of my patients. You know it na?

R: Haan pata hai Bani, but.. I can't control me, if anyone hurts you.

B: Hm.. I know it.. You proved it many times my dear.. ☺

R: Can you come here tonight?

B:😳 Are yoy insane?

R: 🤭😘😘

B: Mom hai yahan... I can't come tonight.

R: Then shall I come there?

B: What the hell are you talking.. If anyone sees you..?

R: Ok.. Then be here tomorrow..

B: Ohk.. My dear.. Umhaahh.....

Bani cuts the call. She engaged in her works.After that, she laid on her bed and closed her eyes.. She slipped into deep sleep.

Nrxt day

Today is off day for Bani and Veer has night duty. So she gets ready to go to near her bf.

Hall.

She is moving towards the door. But Veer called her.

V: Bani... Ek minute..

Veer came towards her.

B: What?

V: Where are yoy going?

B: I am going to meet my R.

V: R. R... R.. Doesn't he has name?

B: Haan, he has a name.

V: Then... Say it.

B: Why are you always pulling out this topic. Why you are caring about it?

V: Bani... please.. Show me your bf's photo at least tell his name..

B:Ok..I will show him.

V: Then do it

B: Come with me..

V: Where is your R?

Bani dragged him and pointed towards something. Veer looked at it and shocked.

V: Bani.. Its a mirror, what are yiy saying?

B: Ab tum khush ho?

V: Matlab?

B: I love you Veer. Yeh hai tum sunna chahthe, hai na? Maine bol diya, aur ab chod dho muhje...

Bani walked towards the door. Veer looked at the mirror and takes a flower vase. He threw it on that mirror. Mirror breaks into pieces.

Days passed.

Bani and R's relationship got stronger.    Now it seems like Veer lost interest in Bani, he left following her. Now he is concentrated something.

R's house.

Room.

Bani and R lying on the bed. Bani is sleeping, but she is sweating. She is having some bad dreams

Bani is dreaming their accident incidents.

Goon hits wooden piece on the back of his head..

B: Veerr.......

B: Veerrrr....... Bani screamed. She woke up from the sleep. She is sweating. She wiped it. She looked the  R. He is unaffected by all these...
Bni laid beside him and hugged him more..

To be continued....

How was it? Please comment your opinions and reviews about this chapter.

🎯 : 120+ votes, 60+ comments.

Precap: Not decided yet...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 10.1K 70
Story on VANI as they visit Veer's family for the first time during his elder brother's (Tapish) engagement. No supernatural element in this story...
35K 1.5K 28
VANI OS.. Strictly 18+ πŸ˜‰ all kids please stay away. The content might not be suitable for kids. πŸ™‚
10.5K 859 8
COMPLETED The Sarvashresth Adi Naagin and Cheelon ke Rajkumar, Bani and Veeranshu have rebelled against the age old system and fallen in love but eve...
15.9K 1.5K 26
This is the story of vani they all are humans and it is a office love story. I will upload every saturtaday , Wednesday and Monday. the story will be...