Purrfectly Impurrfect (Sasuke...

By EllieElysium

A story about a cat, the last of her kind, falling in love with an Uchiha, the last of his kind. As she grows... More

Familial Ties
The Academy!
New Connections
Marathon
Sassy
Kitty
Revealed
Teamwork
More Changes
Tazuna the Bridge Builder
Zabuza and Haku, Minati's Heart Breaks Completely
Hurting
Chunin Exams
The First Test, and Reino and Zabai
One Bed?! Second Chunin Exam!
Curse Mark
Damn Sound Ninja, Plus Sasuke
Kabuto and Healing
Prelims and Cursemark Seal! NOT!
Blood
Battle, Tears, Pain
Romance and Itachi.
An Empty Day
Orochimaru
Finally Together!
Kakashi's Stubborn Mask
Misson
Sasuke leaves his beloved house kitten.
The search is on.
The battle between Minati and Ohini. Does she die?
Beaten up worse.
The sand siblings are back and Naruto and Sasuke are at it again
The beggining of Akatsuki life.
Orochimaru is back.
Fighting alongside her new family.
Marks.
Greetings old... Friends. (SECTION TWO)
Complications
Reunion.
Back to Akatsuki happily!!
Sasuke is back, and a spoiled brat.
The home that built her.
Finishing her training. for good.
No more normal Jutsu training. Fujinika training.
The land of Waves with Deidara and Tobi!
Attack Attack!!
A Promise. ♥
The Yin eyes.
Invading Konoha.
The beggining of the battle and confused feelings.
What has happened.
Just on time.
No more tears. Just feelings.
Get ready, get set, go!
Kitten loses her one and only Hidan and Kakuzu.
Three simple favors.
To much
Curse mark operation
Eyes.
Two Funerals, One Day.
Nightmares
Sasukeee, you dumbfuck!
Minati? Is that you?....
Nothing Inbetween
Let the games begin.
Deidara and Tobi are finally back.
Itachi. Sasuke. Itachi. Sasuke.
Deidara, Tobi, and Minati vs Uchiha, Sasuke!
The big day finally arrives.
Itachi's last words and will.
Team Taka nightmare.
Taka. What a bunch of bullshit.
The Hachibiiiiii
Reino and Zabai back again.
Finally after the Kyuubi, Naruto.
Sasuke point of view
Stupid Fucking Sasuke
Pein.
Daddy
The goddess of war, pain, death, and protection.
Puppets.
Fighting for her Leader, Master, and second Father.
Minati is so protective over Leader.
Snow
Kisame, Hachibi, Danzo, Tattoos.
Team Seven.
Hurt and angry.
Choosen Mission
Kabuto
Sasuke and Temari.
Going into heat!!
Second day of heat.
Rollercoaster of feeling.
Thinking, Thoughts, Dreaming.
A wilted flower.
Kitty Crack.
Her Deidara is back.
Sasuke's words and Dust Release
The fuck?

The ending of Leader.

4.1K 71 30
By EllieElysium

"Leader, this is just a waste of time! Lets just take him down now!" Konan argued.

"No, Konan. It's okay. He wants to know he can. He'll be dying shortly anyways." Leader spoke softly. I slowly walked away, grabbing my chair and bringing it back over. My black cement chiair. I jumped on it, standing on where you sit and actually sitting on where you lean your back against so I could be more leveled with Leader.

"Minati, i'm going to use a jutsu on you, i'm going to let you see inside my head so you an see up close and personal since you are my daughter." Leader spoke emotionlessly, whispering the word daughter. I nodded slowly.

"Leader i'm seriously sad and scared. I will end up feeling horrible and want to make everything up to you." I spoke softly.

"And what did I tell you? You've already helped make up a small part of it by being my daughter for three years." He said softly. I sat there silent, but slowly nodded. I watched as he mumbled some words and instantly I was sucked into his mind, watching the memory clips of his whole past as he explained it.

I watched his life, learning more about him. How the Hidden Leaf killed his family by accident, not knowing that they were civilians. I saw his mother and father. They cared for him, they risked their lives for him. How the dog that had found him when he was sick turned into their dog, Chibi, and that Yahiko never gave up hope, his dreams turned into Leaders dreams. They stole food to survive,

And then they finally found the Three Legendary Sannin.

I watched as Jiraiya trained them, taught them. How Leader had killed a ninja using his Rinnegan to save Yahiko's life.

And that fateful day of Tanzo, bringing Leader his second greatest pain by killing his best friend. His rolemodel. I watched as he picked up the kunai, but Yahiko ran into it and said that he believed in Leader, he knew that he could do it.

I was slowly released from Leader's mind, my mind returning. I sat there, my eyes were wide open. "Minati?" Konan asked nervously. I slowly swayed back and fourth, and then fell back, off the chair.

"Minati!" Konan cried as she ran up to me, grabbing me before I could slam against the floor.

my face was emotionless, my mouth wide open even though you couldn't tell. My eyes were as wide as they could get, tears streaming out of them.

"Minati, say something!" Konan yelled. I coughed and squeezed my eyes shut, my heart breaking for Leader.

"K-konan, Leader, I am so sorry you had to go through that." I whispered as tears continued to stream down my face.

"Yahiko is a very respectable, kind, caring person Leader. And I know he is proud of both of you." I whispered through my hidden sobs.

"You don't deserve that pain. Either of you. Tanzo.. I wish you never got hurt. Mentally and Physically. Leader, Konan... I'm so sorry." I whispered as I slowly brought my shaky hands to my face, trying to stay a silent and hidden as possible.

"Minati.. Don't cry. Please." Leader spoke weakly, his eyes were soft on me.

"Leader, you never ever deserved that. Konan, neither did you." I whispered as I slowly stood up, dragging myself to my chair and sitting in it, curled into a ball. Images of Leader's memory ran through my head, making me think and analyze it even more.

How could they be treated so cruelly!?

They are the two out of a handful of people that are amazing people!

They don't deserve that! Any of that!

I sobbed into my long sleeves as suddenly, I was pulled out of my chair.

I was being levitated by Leader, I was inches infront of his face. His jagged warm breathe was one my cheek, making my heart shadder.

"If Yahiko was alive today Minati, he'd be proud you you. I know he'd like you. He'd love you, just like I do." Leader whispered.

I slowly rested my head on his shoulder, sobbing my heart out as he talked to Naruto.

I gripped onto his uncovered elbow, gently gripping onto it. He was a big part of my life, my life support. And here he was, dealing with all of this.

Leader pulled his hands out of the suction cup holders and wiped my tears, ruffling my hair weakly.

"Minati, I love you. So much my child." He whispered as he slowly floated me down to my chair. I watched as he did a handsign and mumbled some words.

"Nagato, don't!" Konan cried.

Leader was doing some sort of jutsu that I didn't know, and it was putting a strain on his body. His hands shook badly, and he focused hard.

"Leader, stop!" I cried as tears fell.

"With your current chakra, the jutsu will kill you!" Konan yelled as she ran over to me, embracing me.

"Everything will be alright Minati, Konan." Leader said weakly. I stared in horror, watching as my master was risking his life, for Naruto.

I remember earlier this day when my actual father died, Kakashi, or as I liked to consider my actual father. I remember how, when I had cleaned up my makeup I also cleaned up blood.

Yes, I cried blood when my dad died. More than I thought i'd cry.

And right now, I cried blood. It ran out of my eyes with my tears, splattering on the floor.

"Nagato!" Konan yelled, a worried look on her face.

"Leader, stop!" I screamed as he groaned. My eyes were clouded with blood and water, my head pounded, my heart broke, my body was sore, and my head was screwed.

I don't want to lose Leader. Especially in the same day as losing Kakashi-sensi.

"Konan, I want you to get Minati out of here!" Leader yelled.

"No! Not even close!" I sobbed.

"I am staying right here, with you, where I belong!" I sobbed. Leader stared at me as he lightly groaned.

"Minati, I will always be with you." He whispered. I stared at him as tears and blood poured.

Konan continued to embrace me, holding on tight.

I watched that after a few minutes, Leader had stopped his jutsu and his appearance had changed. His hair changed from blood red to white his body got thinner and paler.

"Leader!" I cried as I ran up to him, but Konan held me back.

"I still have time to revive all those I have killed since I arrived in Konoha. It's the least I can do for them.

"You.." Naruto started off.

"War inflicts pain, injury, and death on both sides. The death of someone dear is hard to accept. We convince ourselves that there is no way that they could die. It especially can't be helped with your generation." Leader spoke softly as he started to bleed from his mouth again.

"Leader! Stop, you're hurting yourself!" I cried harder with more blood.

Today was just bullshit. So. Much. Bullshit.

"You don't know war. You may try to find meaning in death, but there is just pain. An unbearable hatred.. Senseless deaths. Eternal deaths. And pain that can not be healed. That's what war is. Naruto.. This is what you'll be facing in time. Minati has already faced a part of it." Leader spoke softly as it was silent as he talked, just my tears hitting the ground were making noise.

I watched as Leader smirked softy.

An actual, very visible smirk!

 I remember from Leader's memories, that big smile he had on his face those couple times. Those soft smiles, those big toothy ones.

They were all Leader's.

"Regarding that book, and you.. It feels like someone set it up. Or perhaps, this is the real work of a god. It seems my work here ends, Naruto." Leader spoke softly as the tree started to fly away, all the papers being lost in the wind.

"I believe, you and Minati, can bring true peace." Leader whispered.

"Leader!" I let out a blood curdling scream.

"I love you, Minati." He whispered, his eyes slowly closing.

I fell to my knees, my hands covered my face as I continued to scream and cry.

"Leader!" I sobbed. I felt my eyes slowly fade to black with the silver slit, my claws grew as my body slowly started to expand.

"Minati!" Konan cried.

"I watched as the pressed a piece of metal to me, cutting off my chakra flow. My eyes went back to normal, along with the rest of anything that changed.

"Minati, take this. This is everything that Leader said. I wrote it down. I'm going to grab Nagato's body and Yahiko's. I'm leaving the Akatsuki. You... I want you to do what you feel is right. Weather you stay in Akatsuki or leave it, i'm proud of you. Nagato, Yahiko, everyone is proud of you Minati." Konan whispered. I shakily grabbed the pad out of Konan's hands. With her help, I stood up and walked up to Leader's body. I slowly climbed up the holder, up to Leader's face. I grabbed his hand softly and kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Leader." I whispered.

"Hurry, Kitten." Konan said helping me down.

"You ever want to find me, just summon or come to the Hidden Rain village." she whispered.

"Minati!" Naruto yelled. I felt Konan's fingers gently tap against my forehead, making me disappear.

_________________**&**______________________

I sobbed loudly as I fell into Kisame's hands.

"Urgent message from Konan, she said get her locked up in the chakra box now and keep eyes on the kid twenty four seven!" Kisame cried as he ran over to Tobi's part of the hideout. Tobi nodded.

"What is going on?!" Sasuke yelled with Karin.

I looked Kisame in the eye, making him slowly freeze.

"Kid.." He whispered, his sharky face all sad and frowning.

"Kisame-sama.. Please set me down." I whispered as blood and tears fell from my eyes. Kisame nodded, gently patting my head. I stood up, walked straight into Tobi's meeting room, and stood infront of Sasuke who was up from his chair.

I was face to face with him, making him stare me in the eyes, even though he tried to avoid it.

"You wanna know what's wrong, Sasuke?" I whispered not angry, but broken. He just stared.

"I've lost my father, my Leader, and Konan all in the same day. That is what is fucking wrong!" I yelled.

"Shit, Madara, get the box before she kills Sasuke!" Kisame yelled. I growled loudly as I flung my hand into Sasuke's jaw and one into his chest. He groaned and coughed up blood, slamming his back into the cement table.

"Try walking a mile in my shoes you fucking idiot! None of this shit would've happened if you just stayed in Konoha when we were kids!" I sobbed blood as I continued to beat down on him. My eyes went back to black with the silver slit, my tail swayed rapidly.

This feeling... I did not like it. Not one bit. It was pain. This pain was to familiar with me.

Sasuke tried to fight back. He grabbed my fist, making me growl.

"Try harder Sasuke!" I yelled at him as I used my knee, jamming it into his thigh giving him a dead leg and then freeing my hand easily, punching him in the face.

Dislocated jaw again.

"I'll pop it back for you. You are so fucking lucky i'm not using all my strength!" I cried as I grabbed his jaw, pulling it and twisting it hardly making him scream in agonizing pain.

I was pulled off Sasuke and thrown into the box, cutting off all my chakra. My eyes went back to normal, my body basically shut down. Karin was screaming as Suigetsu and Juugo watched in horror. The box was basically a light green color, so that any wounds you had were healed as it also cut off your charka. The box was actually very roomy.

I slowly backed into one of the corners in the box, threw off my cloak and slid down, laying on the floor as I sobbed my little heart out, the blood tears now done, but blood still soaked my hair, shirt, and cloak.

"Minati." Sasuke spat blood as he looked at me with those tempting dark black eyes.

"I can't do anything right! My fiancé, my Leader, Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan, everyone! I've failed everyone! Dad, he's dead now, just everything!" I sobbed out loud. I watched as Sasuke slowly walked up to the corner I was in, he crouched down and stared at me.

"The fuck you want?!" I screamed as I pounded on the glass. I didn't want to break out of the box. It was probably safer and anywhere else at the moment. I just wanted to be left alone.

I watched as Zetsu appeared between Tobi and Kisame. Kisame walked away from Tobi and Zetsu, slowly opening the box and climbing in. He closed the door and the little cut in it that was used for talking. The box was sound proof, so no one could hear us talk as where we couldn't hear anyone outside.

Kisame sat down across from me setting my feet on his lap.

"Kid.." He whispered as he started to take off my shoes and put them to the side so I'm comfortable.

I sobbed silently as Kisame slowly crawled up to me, setting me on his lap and rocking me softly.

"Kid.. Everything is going to be okay." Kisame whispered in my ear as he hummed a soft tune.

"Konan told me that you can either stay with Akatsuki, or go do your own thing. We all respect what you'll do, and we all love you no matter what Kid. Even if we have to break into some village, we will visit you and be there for you always." Kisame whispered.

"I don't know what to do anymore Kisame." I whispered weakly. Tobi gently knocked on the glass, beckoning Kisame to come out and talk with them for a while. Kisame gently set me down and brushed my sticky bangs off my face.

"I'm always here for you Kid." He whispered walking out of the box. I watched as he talked with Sasuke for a second, and nodded at me. Sasuke's face fell, his eyes widening a little. Karin and Suigetsu jumped in, fighting with Kisame but then Juugo stepped in, fighting for Kisame. Somehow, Kisame and Juugo won because I saw Sasuke look at his feet and then up again.

Fuck. They just want me to kill him.

My heart hurts.. A lot. This pain.. It's consuming me more.

----------------****Sasuke POV*****-----------------------

"She just tried to kill him!" Karin fought with Kisame.

"Sasuke, she needs someone right now. I mean, look at her. She's literally laying on the floor, crying her eyes out. And just earlier, she was crying blood. You know that means true heart break." Juugo said softly as they all glanced at Minati.

It's true. She looked so hurt, so delicate and fragile.

And it actually hurt me a bit to see her like that.

I sighed, slumping down a bit as I stared at my feet.

"Fine. Just until you finish talking with Madara and the plant." I sighed emotionlessly. I slowly walked over to the big chakra stopping box. I opened the door and closed it. No one could hear us, we couldn't hear anyone else.

All I heard was Minati sniffling, tears soaked where she laid, and a little bit of blood. I walked to the corner that was next to where she laid, and slid down. Things were silent. She slowly sat up and sat across from me, her bangs in her face.

There were dry blood stains on her face and shirt, the blood stains mixed with actual tears and a little bit of black makeup.

"Kisame told you to come in here didn't he." She whispered emotionlessly but shakily. I looked outside of the box and saw Suigetsu and Karin very close to the glass, watching us.

"You have a good punch." I said simply as I leaned back.

"You're just weak." She scoffed weakly.

Things were very silent, Suigetsu made rude, funny face behind Minati's back.

But she knew.

She quickly turned around, making Suigetsu freeze.

"I swear to Jashin when I get out of this little box, I'm going to kill you!" She barked at Suigetsu, even though he couldn't hear her. But that didn't make him less scared.

Karin laughed at Suigetsu, and slowly, Minati turned around again, her hair still in her face. Her whole face was covered. Literally.

"I thought you guys were suppose to be out already." She spoke softly and emotionlessly, but also weakly.

"Madara kept us. We are also having our weapons cleaned and kunais replaced." I spoke boredly.

"I-itachi.." She whispered.

"He entrusted me to you. And right now.. You're the closest thing I have to Itachi." She whispered as she silently sobbed.

I watched as she slowly held her hand out to me, making me stared confused.

I slowly held my hand out back. "I'm sorry for kicking your ass earlier, Sasuke." She whispered as she pulled me over to her. She laid down and made me lay down.

This... Now I was getting nervous. "Everything about you.. It reminds me of Itachi." She whispered, her bangs falling out of her right eye, exposing more tears.

"Your eyes, your hair, facial features. Even though you both are alike in multiple ways, you also have your differences, Sasuke Uchiha." she whispered.

"Minati, just earlier you were trying to kill me." I spoke emotionlessly when in reality, my stomach started to get butterflies.

I watched as she slowly scooted over closer into me, her head resting on my chest.

"I miss the old team seven Sasuke. I miss how Naruto and you would get in fights over the stupidest stuff how Sakura was constantly on my ass about you. How dad... He was always proud of you and me, proud of all of us." She whispered, her eyes half lidded.

I stared at her in shock.

She missed team seven? She missed how, we use to be young little kids, doing who knows what for whatever reasons?..

I watched as her hands slowly traced the outline of my shirt.

"Sasuke.. You were always the most talented out of us." She whispered.

"I always was so proud of you yet hated you at the same time." She chuckled sadly.

"And look at what has happened.." She whispered, breaking down again.

So of course, I did my natural instinct. I did what I've done to her since we were mere children before separation. I slowly slid my arms around her waist, holding he delicate body against mine. She took off her mask and slid it up, tying her hair and ears back. I stared at the beauty of her face, it made me tremble a bit. Karin and Suigetsu watched, their jaws and eyes wide opened in shock. But Juugo, he just smiled and nodded softly at me. He was smiling!

What the hell am I doing?!

No matter how much I wanted to fight it, I couldn't though. I was frozen, for a few minutes, actually happy.

"Sasuke.. I really do miss the old team seven." She sobbed softly.

I just stayed silent, my eyes were staring at her gorgeous ones, the dark grayish silver ones with the small black slits.

"I miss all our crazy missions." She whispered again, her bottom lip trembling.

"Minati, stop." I whispered.

"But i'm being honest Sasuke. I miss it. I miss holding your finger and you and Naruto giving me piggy back rides." She whispered weakly as she cried. I tightened my grip around her waist, trying to hold her together.

"Minati.. To you, we may be enemies, but i'm still here for you." I whispered, not believing that I was actually saying this.

I can't believe she'd ever let me hold her like this. Ever.

Minati laughed weakly.

"Your voice. You sound just like Itachi." She sobbed.

I stared at her with gentle eyes, and glanced at Suigetsu and Karin who were still gaping at us. Juugo still smiling. Her hand slowly found my chin, and danced up my face. She traced her fingers down from my eyes in a crooked way.

"But you don't have the same little wrinkles that Itachi had." She whispered referring to the odd marks that Itachi had on his face since he was a little kid.

"Your brother died as the age of twenty one.. He was my fiancé, he was my everything. But what made it hurt and what made it hard to look at him was because it reminded me so much of you, his younger brother. His younger brother that I fell in love with.." She sobbed softly.

"I grew to love Itachi more than life, not just because he was Itachi, but because I knew that he loved me and you, he reminded me of you, he even reminded himself of you." She laughed softly.

I knew that laugh was fake, but dear god it felt so good to hear it. I watched as Kisame started to walk toward the box. I gently grabbed Minati, setting her down softly on her back and setting her head down even slower. She softly grabbed my hand, looking at me with those perfect eyes.

"Sasuke, please don't go. Not again. Please." She sobbed.

Was she really referring to when I left Konoha to go to Orochimaru? Did she think i'd leave like that again?

"I'm not leaving forever Minati." I said softly. She slowly let go of her hand.

"Just get the fuck out of here." She growled lowly as she cried.

Yup. That's the same Minati that tried to kill me just a few minutes ago.

But the good part, was that I saw the real Minati. I got to listen to a part of her thoughts. And now, we went back to the guard Minati, the one who is always angry, hating, pained, sad, hurt. The Minati she was turned into.

"Thank you Sasuke." Kisame said to me as she gave me a sharky smile. I nodded emotionlessly, stepping out of the box and leaning against Madara's cement table.

Suigetsu, Karin, and Juugo came running up to me. Well, Juugo walked.

"What the fuck Sasuke?!" Suigetsu cried in a hushed voice.

"I was just trying to get her to stop crying." I said simply, shrugging as if it were no big deal.

I can't believe I said all that stuff to Minati. I was... Honest? I don't know. But I felt like those words were real. And I think they were.

Kisame slowly pulled Minati out of the box, Madara grabbed all her stuff.

"We're putting Minati-senpai in her room." Madara called to us. We nodded boredly.

"Sasuke, seriously. What the flipping fuck?!" Karin yelled.

"I was trying to calm her down!" I snapped at them. They all hushed up, but I knew they were still thinking.

I think I remember where Minati's room was. It was right across the hall from Itachi's. Madara said that in their old hideout, it was underground, their rooms were also right across from eachother.

I remember before she started pounding her fist into me, she said she had lost three people.

Kakashi-sensi, her Leader, and a girl named Konan.

Soo. Apparently Kakashi-sensi, her father, her leader, and one of her best friends have all died in the same day.

I highly doubt that Kakashi is dead though. Knowing him, he's a smart stubborn guy.

You could hear Minati's cries of pain all the way down the hall, out of her room, and into the big meeting room we were in right now.

She must be really hurt..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 11.6K 42
It's a shikamaru love story. Hate, neglect I've known no real love. Well maybe from you but still, I'm a monster and a demon. How you love someone as...
11.4K 178 27
This story links with @ravenhunter2004 (she's FAB!). Her story is called "The Last Yagimichi". This story is basically about an Uchiha girl who, unl...
245K 8.5K 27
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
43.4K 1.5K 13
Mao from three years old lived together with Orochimaru in Akatsuki and was trained by all of them. On Mao's sixht birthday Orochimaru decided to sen...