A Different ZING! | Male Read...

Nova_Vast tarafından

(I have only seen like one of these and it didn't even have the label of Male Reader so imma do a Thanos and... Daha Fazla

Part 2. The Party Planner
Part 3. Keeping to the plan
Part 4. What is too much fun?
Part 5. One hell of a party
Part 6. A short flight
Part 7. The Aftermath
Part 8. Moody Mavis

Part 1. A Long Trip

20.6K 325 131
Nova_Vast tarafından

It was a long plane ride but we finally made it, Transylvania, the small town nearby filled with fellow travelers and people getting ready for Monster Fest, a celebration to the fictional beings that are believed to be myth to the world and terrifying creatures.

"Hey Y/n, ya think they have a McDonald's here?" Johnny asked me as he bounced on the trunk of the taxi, trying to close it with his massive travel bag being stuffed into it.

"Johnny... This is Transylvania. I doubt there's a fast food joint anywhere near-" I was explaining but was cut off by the taxi driver's GPS pinging.

"Route to 'McVamp's' set, take the next left and drive forward for 5 minutes" The robotic voice spoke, the taxi driver now smiling. Johnny swiftly jumped into the passenger seat while I sat in the back with my gear.

The ride consisted of me asking why McDonald's specifically re-branded one joint in Romania just because of a myth but the taxi driver brushed me off.

"Listen kids, Vampires? They're real! My Grandpa saw one! He was just a boy when his Pa burned down this big house which had a whole family of them! He saw a Father and child run off into the woods and away from the fire but didn't say snot because he didn't want the child ta get hunted" The taxi driver told his grandpa's story as we pulled up, the crazy nut. At least he gave us a discount for hearing his story.

Me and Johnny ate at the "McVamp's" and made plans for our big hike tomorrow, Johnny was pretty hyped but I'm still not much of an outdoorsman... he wants to climb a mountain. Lucky for him a bunch of other guys in the place overheard, apparently they could hook us up with the gear we'd need... brilliant.

We rest at a nearby inn overnight, Johnny sorting out his bag and me making mine lighter because I don't want any dead weight while we're climbing.

The next day was long, the climbing was intense, Johnny even fell pretty far down once or twice but luckily he still had his rope on so he was fine... he just needed a change of pants.

But what was even more interesting was that there was a tavern at the top of the cliff side, well kept and still open. So we took a chance to relax in the place with the climbers, Johnny suggested having some beers but the climbers were against it, they knew he wouldn't have enough for a taxi home if he splashed his cash on alchole so I instead gave the hikers some cash to send Johnny home in a taxi once he has too many. I don't drink so I sat at a table with a can of soda... that was when Johnny left puking up our lunch and a big man came in, looking terrified.

"You all good man?" I asked him, he pulled out a chair in front of me and held his face in his hands...

"The Forest" Is all he could say, the curious side of me wanted to figure out what he was on about and so I went to the forest he was complaining about, it was filled with bugs I had never seen before, like a spider with a skull on it, but what was more interesting was a village that I could see whilst standing on a hill, that when looked at on google maps couldn't be seen at all, just a clearing. Then the worst happened, my phone died with the screen fading to black.

"Hope the people in the town have a power port" I spoke to myself as I made my way to the village, but when I got there it was a terrifying scene, the town was fake with wooden stand-up buildings... and there was PEOPLE on FIRE! They didn't seem to mind it so it must of been set up to look like painful flames when in reality it could be that stunt fire people use for films and magic tricks... they also smelt off, like they hadn't showered in ages.

I decided to follow them because at this point I was lost, they were my best chance at finding civilization. So I followed and followed, and at one point the group of flaming people went into a tunnel underground. They ended up going to a large castle in the middle of nowhere, like a giant empty plain that put the grand canyon to shame, putting the flames on themselves out before changing into hotel worker uniforms and heading into the place. A monster themed hotel maybe?

I gave the moving door a push as I entered, following the hotel workers inside, my small bag's strap getting caught on the door making me tug at it harshly and launching myself into the hotel's main room, yep monster themed, probably for the Monster Fest.

"God this place looks so nic- OUF" I was complimenting the hotel before being slammed into the rotating door with extreme force, a tall and pale man still pushing me and making us spin extremely fast.

"Who are you! And how did you find this place?!" The man dressed as a vampire asked, I was wondering why he seemed so mad at me for just walking inside, is it invite only here?

"I'm Y/n, I was dragged into mountain climbing with some dudes and heard of this weird forest so I went to take a look, but then I saw that weird fire event in the fake village and followed the people looking for someone who'd talk to me, then I found this spooky place" I explained, he seemed even more angered, must of been invite only then.

"How many of you are there?" The vampire dude asked, I explained how I was with Johnny but he was probably spilling his guts in a toilet at the town right about now.

"What's the cape made of by the way? The Vampire costume is awesome" I asked, feeling the cape's fabric, trying to ignore the constant spinning.

"What have I done? This is all my fault. You have to leave" The guy seemingly spoke to himself, he then pulled me outside with me facing the door still, I then heard him say "Oh, no", halting us both in our tracks.

"Excuse me. One of your piranhas in the lake is very rude. He ate my sister-in-law" I could hear a raspy woman's voice ask.

The Vampire guy said he'll be right with them before going back inside, at this point he was trying to hide me so much that I couldn't hear or see anything, just muffled sounds and movement as I'm held under his cape.

"Man, seriously, what's going on? It's kind of hard to breathe here" I tried to point out, but when I heard another guy's voice call "Drac" and just like that, we were swiftly launched into a pile of luggage and then put into what seemed to be a closet of some kind, filled with hotel supplies.

"Wow! Check out these awesome dustpans they give you! They look like skulls" I pointed out the Halloween worthy cleaning supplies, this Drac guy was just glaring through the cracks in the door with paranoia.

"Quiet, you fool. What weapons are you keeping in this container? Your pitchforks?" He asked in anger as he slammed me into the door and shifted through my bag, pulling out my deodorant can and spraying it into his mouth by accident, earning a cringed expression from me knowing how bad it tastes.

"OH! I can't breathe! It's killing me!" He said dramatically as he sat and wrapped himself with his cape, coughing loudly from the body spray.

"Yeah, the taste will last awhile but you'll stop coughing very fast... don't ask me how I know that" I explained as I put the aerosol can back in my bag.

My smart watch buzzed, reminding me to charge it soon due to it being at ten percent. The Drac guy grabbed my wrist and glared at the screen.

"What is this? A torture device? A secret mind controller? You won't read my thoughts! I won't let you!" He claimed, I'm starting to wonder how old this guy is because he's acting like an 80 year old technophobe.

"It's just a smart watch. It can record your heart rate and can store enough music to last you a life time" I explained as I got my wireless earphones out and put them in his ears. He began to freak out and yell "Ohh! It's taking my soul!", knocking them out with me having to quickly catch them, searching for them is a nightmare, makes me wonder why I didn't just buy headphones.

He glared at me again.

"You need to go. No human has ever entered this castle. And if someone should see you, the safety of the hotel, the sanctuary, no one would ever come again!" He was still being dramatic as he seemingly clawed the air towards himself.

"You do a really good Dracula voice" I pointed out, turning my smart watch off and putting it, along with my earphones, into my bag to attempt to save it's battery.

"And Mavis, if she saw you, she would know that I lied. No!" He carried on without really replying.

"Sounds like she's important to you, never really wanna lie to people close to you, always goes south real quick" I explained, still no reaction from the Dracula cosplayer as he continued to moan and say something about killing me? Dedicated to the bit huh.

"You know I had to play Dracula in a school play once, swear the dude who was playing the vampire hunter actually wanted to kill me. No acting or nothing, real wooden stake and all" I brought up while he was still worrying about something.

"What are you babbling about?" He asked, annoyed and still worried.

"Acting? You know, putting on a costume and doing a play? Or did you miss the part where I was nearly killed?" I tried to explain the one thing everyone should probably already know about, that being the art form of acting, no one believes me when I talk about my blood thirsty co-star.

"Costumes" He said with a smile on his face, tossing my bag to the other side of the room and pulling some clothes out of a suitcase and some make up supplies from another, glad he took the idea of costumes rather then murdering me.

"Whoa. Hey, what are you doing? What are you... What are you doing to my hair? Stop. Oh, wait, that tickles" I said as he covered my skin in blue make up, using some kind of gel to make my hair a tangled mess and making my eyes look tired as well as throwing some old looking costume onto me that looked a bit fancy, maybe it's a costume only party and he is just really dedicated to playing Dracula.

We left the closet and I was being pushed across the room's tiled floor before cosplayer Dracula redirected us towards the door, where I could see everyone's overly detailed and awesome costumes.

"Bonjour, Dracula!" A short man swinging on a rope said as he stopped right in front of us, his nose dangerously close to squashing mine.

"Not right now, Quasimodo" Dracula said as he put me behind him, I couldn't hear much after that, wasn't really paying attention to them, I was looking at all the cool costumes.

My sight was caught by this chick's skeleton costume which was so well done that it looked see through.

"Miss, I just have to ask: how are you pulling that effect off? I mean, it looks so life like, like I could just-" I was about to continue as I stuck my hand through the skeleton lady, I should ask before touching but I was just so amazed by it, but she slapped me across the face, which really fuckin hurt considering it was just bone.

"What do you think you're doing?!" A male skeleton yelled at me as he stomped towards me. That's when I realized, these aren't costumes...

"THIS SHIT IS REAL?!" I yelled. Falling to the ground and backing up with my pales on the floor.

"Yeah, and I'll give you a real beating! Keep your hands outta my wife!!" He yelled back, hitting the floor near my crotch, making me run away and into a giant white fur wall.

I looked up and screamed as I realized it was actually a GIANT.

I just kept screaming as a mariachi band started playing with me running into monster after monster, from a weird brain thing, a headless man, flying gargoyles, a fly-man and a huge ass spider. And as I ran I started to slide on something, I don't know what it is but I'm about to hit something that looks like jelly.

"OH FUUUUUCK" I yell.

(AN: Y/n isn't supposed to be dressed like Johnny was, Y/n is gonna be a monster that Drac made up called "Immortal", to clarify Y/n is not actually immortal)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

150K 3.2K 12
Rachel and her best friend Johnathan just wanted a week away from everything to travel the world and do new things and meet new people. But they didn...
39.6K 564 52
(Editing process) Dracula x Reader Hotel Transylvania Fanfiction. I do not own the characters. Hope you like my story. Warning: Grammatical and Typo...
150K 7.1K 26
*ORIGINAL STORY, WRITTEN IN 2015, COMPLETED & EDITED IN 2016.* BOOK I of the "Making her" Series "The Wolf, the Human & the Vampire" I, Daciana Lupu...
173K 3.9K 16
ᴇʟʟᴀ ᴊᴏɪɴꜱ ᴊᴏɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴ ᴇᴘɪᴄ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴋɪᴅꜱ! ᴍᴀʀᴋᴜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴠɪꜱ...