MINE 2|| JJK FF|| MATURE(18+)

By btsfan756

sequel to mine season 2 of MINE "my pain in your body is like the poison" "it is not the goodbye that h... More

SEASON 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1:payback time baby
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2:back home
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3:betrayed
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4:bitter truth
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛5: when will it stop hurting?
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6: wedding
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8: my wife
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9: birthday
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10: why did you lie?
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11: pregnancy / divorce
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12: I changed the way you asked for
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13: real me
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14: should I for give you?
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15: let's get divorced
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛16: return gifts
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17: forever and ever
EPILOGUE
covers

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛7: contract

2.2K 103 11
By btsfan756

*****

As the lines I intend to speak, disappear for the first time,

With a thousand rainbows in the eyes,

Someone will come flying beside me, like a butterfly,

As I touch her slowly, she would disappear,

There's a warmth in my heart, even in this cold mist,

Your wings have a hundred beautiful feathers,

You and I are a flower and bee.
Its time again for the honey-drops to shine.

*****

Chapter 7: the contract

y/n pov~

I had a pounding headache when I woke up and it wasn't subsiding no matter how many painkillers I took.

I was brushing my teeth when in saw a big bruise on my forehead. I touched it and winced. How did I get it? but then I remembered Jungkook's warm welcome, tears welled up in my eyes but I wont cry. I won't be weak......not again.

I took a shower and wrapped a towel around myself, I walked to my walked to my bedroom. I sat on my bed in nothing but a towel. The door opened revealing the devil itself. I suddenly felt uncomfortable wearing nothing but a towel in front of him. He looked me up and down.

"you can go with robin and yourself some new clothes. I'll pay for them" he said calmly

"you don't have to and I have enough clothes back home, I just need to get them" I said

"fine! What happened to your head?" he asked and I touched my bruised area

"I don't know" I mumbled looking directly at him.

He looked guilty; he knew how I got it. He looked away and stormed out of my room.

I went downstairs wearing a skirt with a blouse. He was eating breakfast and Philip, the maid asked me to join. When he didn't argue, I sat down and cringed as I saw a fried fish and egg sandwich before me.

"excuse me, Philip. What is this?" I asked cringing, I hated seafood only looking at it made me nauseous.

"this will be your breakfast every day, wife. You will eat seafood in breakfast, lunch, and dinner as I can see how much you love it" he gave me a teasing smile.

"I rather not have breakfast" I said squinting my eyes.

"suit yourself wife" he said eating his breakfast as nothing happened.

Without having breakfast, I was on my way to my father's house to get my clothes and my belongings.

Robin is a nice guy. He's engaged and his wedding is due in five months. We became fast friends and I enjoyed his company. But there was one problem. I needed someone to bitch about Jungkook but he thinks of Jungkook as some kind of god.

I walked in dreading to confront my stepmother. My dad would be at the office right now. So, it would be her prime time to bully me. I am in no mood for any more torture. I went to my bedroom and packed all the essentials and went out.

"fucking bitch, did you sleep with him?" jiwon asked and I baffled by her question

"what?"

"did you sleep with Jungkook, you whore?" she shouted

"you mean my husband?"

"stay away from him, he belongs to my daughter, not you" she shrieked.

"okay" I said unbothered, she was an immature woman and I wasn't childish to argue with her on unnecessary things.

"good girl, stay away from him and force him to be with Lisa" she said I nodded smiling.

Time skip~

It's been a week since our wedding. Jungkook worked most of the time. We barely talked or even saw each other. He ignores me and I ignore him. He hasn't tortured me after that night except for food.

I was bored flipping through the TV, I have been working hard for the past six years. At university and when I was building my business.

"Mrs. jeon, Kim Jennie is here to see you" Philip informed

"send her in" I said

"hi y/n "

"come have a seat, what would you like to drink?"

"water, please. Thank you"

"Jungkook isn't home. So, what brings you here?"

"oh, I am here for you"

"why?"

"simply. I admire you, y/n" she said

"thank you. But for what?"

"I admire how you left this place and built your own empire in New York"

"thank you, Jennie,"

"you know you really have an effect on jungkook. Lisa was seducing Jungkook on your wedding night" I took a deep breath, hearing her words.

"he declined and that's first. I mean, he never says no for sex but he did it"

"maybe he was tired and wanted to sleep." I said thinking about the time when he made out with her in front of me in his limo.

"you haven't seen him as we did. After you left, it broke him in the worse way possible" he said directly looking into my eyes

"he didn't get over you for years and we all hated you for that" he mumbled

"he was devasted y/n. he loved you and only you. He did get into relationship once after you but it didn't work." she said and I sat there listening to her taking it all in.

"just talk to him and he will listen. He can be a bit of bully sometime. He cares about you" she said leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I was sitting in the same position in which violet left me, thinking...

Someone sat beside me on the couch and took a deep breath. I turned my head and saw my devil husband.

"stand up and strip" he ordered

"excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow

"take your clothes off" he said

"nope, I am not doing that"

"yes, you are my bitch, your leash is in my hands. You will eat, sit, drink, dress up, sleep, and talk when I tell you to" he snarled

"I will never strip in front of you, ever never"

"what did you just say?" he asked lowly, threatening me to repeat it. His briwn eyes turned a shade darker

"you heard me" I answered

He fisted my hair and pulled my head back. A painful cry left my lips. He dragged my face down to his feet, forcing me down. I fell on my knees and placed on the floor to stop my face from touching his shoes.

"this is your fucking place you whore. Don't make me repeat again" he shouted

"no matter what you do, I won't listen to you" I said trying to free myself from his grip.

He gripped my arm tightly and dragged me to his study. My stomach collided with the corner of it making me cry out in pain. I crouched down on the ground. He unlocked his safe and pulled out some papers. He threw on my face and gestured me to pick up.

"do you know what it is? Its our marriage contract, read it" he threw them on my face.

"I said fucking read it" he yelled loudly after getting no response from me.

"don't make me do something, you'll regret afterward, read it. I will beat you if I have to" he threatened

I picked it up with trembling hands and blurry vision. I saw my signature at the bottom of the page. My breath hitched as I started reading it.

1. I will not work.

2. I will respect my in laws.

3. I will do whatever my husband tells me to.

4. I will take care of my husband like an obedient wife whether I am treated like a wife or not.

5. I will bear my children. I won't have any parental right over them. My husband will have their sole custody.

6. Finally, I will be ready to go bed with my husband at his wish whether I like it or not.

A single tear fell on the page. He snatched the contract back from me.

He grinned evilly and pecked a small kiss next to my lips. "now let's start"

He took a cloth and covered my mouth. He smashed his lips on my neck roughly and started sucking it. He roughly bit my neck making me cry in pain. He sucked my collarbones scarcely. The only thing leaving my mouth was the cry of pain. I used to enjoy his touch once but not this.

He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, staring down at me with lustful eyes. He threw me on the couch and hovered me. I wriggled on the bed to get out of his grip. He slid the shirt off his body, licking a hot stripe down my ear lobe to my collar bone. I closed my eyes tearing falling down continuously while accepting my fate.

"do you like, you whore?" I didn't answer anything "of course you like it". I close my eyes shut tightly as I felt his fingers creep under my skirt and stroke the front of my panties. He pressed his hard against mine. Unzipping the zipper of my skirt in the back while he tied my hands against my neck.

He licked his lips and hungrily stared at my black lace underwear. He pressed his palm on the front of the lace, roughly pushing on my area. My breath hitched in my throat as he continued to palm me. As each second passed he continued to palm harder and harder.

"look at you slut! Wet for my dick. You are so desperate" he smirked grabbing my waistband

He slid my panties down my legs, his eyes growing wider. He dipped his head down, his curls touching my thighs. He kissed and sucked harder making my body to shake furiously.

He began to lick at the surface, slurping and running his tongue all around the region. I felt a twist in my stomach and that's when air finally reached my passageway. I gasped loudly and cried loudly. He swiped my flavor off his lips with back of his hand, glancing at my region. "you're still dripping. How about a dick session?"

Without waiting for my reply, he got up, sliding off his jeans with ease. My eyes widened and shook my head in negative response. He pulled his boxer down and started stroking his member. He spread my legs in such a force making me cry harder. He held my shoulders digging his nails in it " I want to hurt and hurting you gives me pleasure"

He took a small packet from his pocket and ripped it open with his teeth. He took out the rubber condom and slid it on. He pokes at my entrance. I sucked in a sharp breath as he entered in one go. I cried harder.

My body bounced up with the force of him inside him. The thrust is harder and deeper. It was hurting like hell. He ignored all my pleads and kept ramming onto me, his thrusts picking up speed second by second.

His large hands greedily cupped my breast massaging them. He unhooked them and threw it on the floor. He massaged my breast again, squeezing and pinching them harder. He sucked them and placed my nipple between his teeth.

He pulled out and took out the condom off and threw it in the dustbin and dressed himself and released my hands.

"you know what? Leaving you was the best decision of my life. A person like you does not deserve to be loved" as soon as those words escaped my mouth, I could see the thunderous look on his face. He raised his hand and I covered my face involuntary.

I peeked at him and saw him looking at me baffled, all the anger in his eyes were gone. He took a deep breath and squeezed his eyes shut.

" I hate you Jungkook" I cried and boulted out with all my clothing

I got to my room and slid downthe door. I wrapped my arms around myself as streams of tears flowed fasterthan my heartbeat

*****

Don't forget to vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 77 8
taehyung : please tell me we are gonna be together his warm hands clutched mine as I whipped my head to the other side . my tears threatening to fal...
13K 785 47
"A broken heart can't be heal twice..." "I wish I could change that." "Do you take your ex to be your next" DO YOU?? STORY RANKING #45 Fan fiction...
1.3K 125 10
𝑨 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍, 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏-𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒅�...
8.8K 754 10
( READ SEASON 1 MIN YOONGI "YOU ARE MINE") You thought your suffering is over after that incident... but how wrong you are!!! You don't even know som...