𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 | 𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙭𝙍𝙚...

By Tojismain

[UNDER HEAVY EDITING] [REALLY CRINGE IN THE BEGINNING] ╰┈➤❝𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃... More

Intros
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Beginnings
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Newness
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Noxious
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Senses
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Switched
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Girl's night [🍋🍋]
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Mixed feelings
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Deep waters + A/N
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Falling apart
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Call me by your name
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Flashes
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Party
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Didn't know
A/N🤞
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥̶L̶̶a̶̶i̶̶d̶ Late
A/N
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Visiting
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Kiss me
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Do I wanna know?
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Happenings
💞A/N💞
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Secrets
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Sisters?
(🍋🍋)˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Last night
●SEASON 2●
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥S2|Lies
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥S2|Ambitions
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Pretty
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Puzzle
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Sick
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Together
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Forever
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Escape
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Finale
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Feels|Epilogue
𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cabin

555 29 11
By Tojismain

Art by @ArtofNeight on twitter. Check them out, they're really amazing!!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The car was stuffy and the air was sort of dense. Those words kept repeating in my head.

"She's dear to me"

I closed my eyes tightly, to prevent myself from screeching with joy. Why do I feel so giddy? My heart was pounding fast. Really fast.

"Y/n, would you like a biscuit? I brought some with me for the long drive." Pieck handed me a heart-shaped cookie with frosting on it.

"Don't mind the shape by the way... I just... I... nevermind." She mumbled. Cute. Wait no. Stop it, y/n. What the fuck are you doing?!

"These are delicious." My eyes perked up and I gave Pieck a comforting smile. She smiled back... warmly.

"Pieck, fetch me one too." Porco ordered. She slipped one into his mouth and giggled at the way he ate it whilst driving. I frowned slightly, but not noticeably. Ash was sitting in the front seat with Porco, whilst Pieck and I hung out on the backseat.

"Hey, y/n. Let's do something. I'm bored." She chirped. She pulled out her phone and told me to grab mine.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked her.

"Play something together." She replied.

"Like what?"

"Hmmm... chess?" She suggested.

"Sure. I'll beat you." I said confidently, and gave her a selfish glance.

"We'll see about that, y/n/n" I cocked my eyebrow at her. A nickname? What was she doing...

"O-oh, you don't like it?" She muttered.

"N-no! I mean- yes! No? Yes! Wait..." I stuttered, and confused myself.

"Pfft! You're so cute." My eyes widened. I looked in the rear-view mirror. Porco was glaring at me. Almost like a threat.

"Let's umm... just play." I said and cleared my throat. She nodded and we started the match.

She was smart, but I was smarter. I outsmarted her.

"Checkmate." She placed her king in my hand and shook it.

"You're amazing at chess, where did you learn that?" My mind went blank. I went into a trance.

...

The sun is shining brightly, the skies are clearing and Reiner is sitting on the opposite side of me. We're each sitting on our own beach chair. I could hear the waves crashing, the seagulls screaming and the laughter emitting from Reiner's throat.

"Babe, you suck at playing." He laughed as he took down my king for the 23rd time today.

"Cheater." I pouted.

"Never." He chuckled.

"Then show me how to play, big boy."

"Sure, babygirl." I looked at him. His smile was warming my heart. He leaned in and we passionately made out for a couple of minute.

...

Pieck was wafting her hand in front of my face.

"Hellooooo? Earth to y/n!" She continued waving her hand, as I snapped out of my trance.

"O-oh yeah. Sorry." She giggled sweetly at my response.

"So, where'd you learn those mad skills?"

"Myself." I smiled and leaned my head against the cold window.

"Are you tired?" Pieck quired, giving me a confused look. Why do I find it cute? Stop this, y/n.

"A bit."

"Lean up against me. It's better than the hard surface of the window. Not to mention the cold." She chuckled and patted her shoulder. It was tempting, but Porco was glaring at me through the rear-view mirror like before.

"I-it's fine. I'm okay." I said and gave her an awkward smile.

Suddenly, she pulled my head down to her shoulder and rested her hand against my head, stroking my hair peacefully.

"I wouldn't forgive myself if you were to wake up with a throbbing head." She began humming a melody. It was so tranquil, though the car was bumpy and the traffic was disturbing.

I fell asleep to her humming.

...

I walked to class, clutching my books. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder,

"You're new here, aren't you?" I turned around and saw a blonde man smiling at me. He had a large figure compared to me.

"Welcome, new blood." It was almost as if I got lost in his smile. He was so charming. What was this...

"Thank you, errrm-"

"Reiner." He shook my hand tightly, nearly stopping my blood flow.

"Thank you, Reiner."

...

"She's out cold, haha!" I heard a voice. It was Ash. I could tell by his pitch.

"You're so pretty when you sleep, y/n" someone whispered in my ear. Pieck... I felt two of her fingers slide a strand of hair behind my ear.

I groggily got up to the realisation, that we had arrived at our destination. The cabin looked surprisingly well kept. I thought it would've been in ruins, if I was going to be honest.

"It's beautiful, y/n! How is it still so clean-looking?" Ash beamed. Yeah... I couldn't tell you.

"He's right, y/n. It's gorgeous." Pieck said, staring at me in the eyes. Almost as if the compliment was directed at me, and not the lodge.

"T-thank you..." My cheeks began heating up, but the wind swiftly cooled me down. I collected myself and we made our way to the entrance of the cabin.

The wooden door had a golden know attached to it. I opened it and we stepped inside.

Suddenly, I felt an arm rest around my shoulder. My breathing hitched and I turned around to see who it was.

"Ash? W-what are you-"

"I'm just keeping you close to me."

"What?"

"Nothing. Um.. I'll just..." He pulled his arm back and fled up the stairs to look for a bedroom to claim. I sighed to myself and started the fireplace.

"Guys! There are only 2 rooms. Both have king-sized beds." Shit... I forgot...

"Boys, you guys can sleep together. I'll sleep with y/n. It's for the best." She smiled at Porco especially. He scoffed but went upstairs and into the bedroom Ash claimed for them.

I was alone with Pieck now.

"We can have girls nights and do manicures! Maybe watch some drama?" She giggled. Her voice was so soothing.

"Sure", I laughed back. We went to our room and saw the beautifully decorated king-sized bed and the simply the interior itself, was beautiful. I placed my bags near the door, and so did Pieck.

"I brought lots of snacks and movies!" She cooed.

"Awesome, we can watch a movie tonight."

"Mhm! Just the two of us!"

"Just the two of us..."

Some time went by and it was nearly dinnertime. Pieck and I were in the kitchen cooking.

"Say, what's the deal between you and Ash? I saw him throwing his arm around you earlier." Pieck broke the silence.

"Nothing! Nothing..." I started chopping some vegetables.

"Did he do something to you?" She quired, but inconspicuously. I started chopping faster.

"No, he was just getting a little too close. I'm fine, Pieck." I lifted the knife yet again to slice more vegetables, but Pieck quickly stopped me and pushed me up against the counter.

"Y/n! Look where you put your fingers!" She spouted. I noticed my fingers were right under the blade. Basically asking to get struck.

"Shit."

"You don't say. You should be more careful. What's up with you today?" She perused.

"I... I don't know." I looked down at my hands and finally, droplets of water fell on them.

"You're crying..." Pieck added.

"I'm sorry, let's get back to cooking." I started chopping but she swiftly swatted the knife away from me and leaned in closer.

"P-pieck..?"

"You shouldn't be crying, you know?" I looked down at my feet. Our bodies were incredibly close.

She leaned in more and more, and finally, I felt her lips on mine. My eyes widened, but I slowly fell into the kiss and closed my eyes.

I put my arms around her neck and she cupped my cheeks, wet from all the tears. The kiss broke and we breathed heavily.

"What was that for?" I breathed out.

"I don't know. I just need to kiss you right now." This time, I leaned into her, and we passionately made out. She broke the kiss briefly and pushed me up on the counter. We giggled into another kiss. Her soft hair was flowing in between my fingers.

Porco and Ash were out buying some stuff for us in the nearest town, which was about an hour and a half away.

"Y/n." She said and took a few steps away.

"Pieck..."

"When do you think Ash and Porco are back?"

"I don't know. Maybe in two hours?"

"Let's take this somewhere else." She said dangerously.

"What do you mean? Wait..." She flashed me a smirk and helped me down from the counter.

"Pieck... what if they walk in on us?" She shook her head rapidly,

"They won't. We'll lock the door, and if they happen to come back earlier and knock, we'll just tell them we were changing or something. They wouldn't suspect anything." She defined.

"I don't know about Porco... why are you even still with him?" I scrutinized.

"To be honest... I'm not sure. I've always loved him. I don't know if I still do. I was the one who pitched the dating idea to him. It would be selfish of me to leave him." She fiddled with her fingers.

"You're not selfish if you fall out of love. You don't get to choose who you do and don't fall in love with, and if you don't or do fall out of love." I rubbed her back for comfort.

"Y/n... thank you." She hugged me tightly.

"Always, Pieck." She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. The tension grew somewhat heavier and heavier... hotter and hotter.

Is this really a good idea? I don't know... but in this moment, I couldn't care less. I need Pieck and she needs me. Right here, right now.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you for reading this chapter🌸💞

Yes, if you haven't guessed it already...

🍋🌈It's lemon time🌈🍋

Who knows, maybe Pieck will dump Porco🤭🤚

Don't forget to vote! Ily all💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8.4K 110
⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠." ⋆⭒˚。⋆ ...
19.4K 364 8
18+ Levi x Reader 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. Levi x Fem. Bodied Reader Modern AU Attack on...
137K 3.5K 37
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧?" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘱. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮...
2.8K 257 23
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...