lockdown wala pyaar

Door a_sidneetian

it's a story of two middle class girl and boy who fell in love during the lockdown and then eventually get ma... Meer

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
new book
author's note (important)
chapter 22
chapter 23
new cover

not an update (A/n)

611 33 0
Door a_sidneetian

So I want few shout outs and votes as well as comments to post the next chapter of this book. I am really very disappointed and it is also demotivating me.  Book crossed 1k+ reads which I am really glad about but coming to the votes not even a chapter Crossed 100 votes. It's depressing me. So... Until the previous chapter of this book doesn't complete 100 votes the next chapter won't be posted and it will be really helpful for me if few of u people who are reading this can give me few shout outs.  I will be really thankful to you for that....

  Thank you

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

399K 24.4K 105
Story of an arrogant jerk who was kicked out of home by his father and a sassy but gold hearted girl.
33K 4.9K 84
A comical drama of Indian neighbors and sweet and bitter love story. To enjoy and know more, check out.
75.2K 4.8K 82
story of a village girl and a rich boy both met each other in college and fell in love 😍 but fate......... has planned something else ...... and th...
70.3K 5.7K 43
it's a. story where a girl is forced to marry a boy who loves her sister to protect the family's reputation. let's see that will it be so easy to bre...