Gentle Wings (Pico x Boyfrien...

De StupidMyka

📒 - Boyfriends has always been such a cautious angel when it came towards threatening humans. His valuable w... Mai multe

[1] An intimidating Boy
[2] Splashing Emotions
[3] Running Thoughts
[4] Closer Than Friends
[5] A Generous Ginger
[6] A Painful Truth
[8] Warming Confessions
[9] A Hideout For Two
[10] Reading Your Heart
[11] Sinking Hope
[12] Truthful Feelings
[13] Another Healed Wound
[14] One Ugly Wish

[7] A Stormy Mind

908 39 31
De StupidMyka

As the wind picked up lightly around the field of colorful flowers, loose leaf's began to flow by his stubby figure. The sky being an ugly dark blue. As if a storm was rising on top of the forest's home. His knees brushed against the damped dirt as he didn't mind getting a bit messy. After living here for months on end, he gave up on being clean as it was impossible to. Resting in the greenery where most of the forest's flowers grew. Usually, Keith came to here as a safe spot. It being calming to his over thinking thoughts. But, even if he was in the most calmest area, he still couldn't get his mind off about the incident. Well, kind of the reasoning why he was in first place.

After he removed himself under the ginger, he left in a panic as he was confused by the situation. He understood on what Pico was trying to pull, obviously. It's just, why? Why, was he trying to make an attempt to kiss him. Afterwards, he invited the ginger to meet up with him at the field. But slightly remembered he never did give an exact date really. Only just telling him he wanted to meet up with him at the field. He was so forgetful at times honestly. Even if you told him to do a simple task, moments later he'd forget in a snap. Why he was given the name ''Goldfish brain'' back in third grade due to forgetting so many tasks. Sometimes realizing the next day he forgot to even start on his homework. He truly was a mess, wasn't he?

The angel sat while his finger tip brushed up against the one flower that caught his attention the most. The one with it's pleasing orange color petals. It's color grabbed his hearts interest the most. Slowly reminding him of Pico out of the blue? His eyes glimmering as he'd stare down the flower that slowly flew into rhythm by the wind. The sky looking deadly as ever by it's gray color as it was cold. Like an idiot not realizing how ugly the weather turned out to be for today, he wore a plain yellow t-shirt as he wore his usual short suspenders. He was always the one to easily become cold quickly. Hating winter for that matter as he enjoyed the warm heat the best. Now regretting his decision on not bringing a coat.

He didn't how ever enjoyed having to wear less clothes. Such as tank tops, shorts, or anything with revealing skin. He didn't heavily like the fact he had to due to the summer and it's heavy heat. But, it was better than the cold in his opinion. It's just the revealing skin part.

If he had to be quite honest for a moment, he deeply hated his body as it was too thin? Like, weirdly thin. Half of the reasoning why he panicked by the situation that unfolded with Pico. The touch of his warm palm caressing against his exposed waist line caused him to become insanely uncomfortable as he couldn't tell if he was disgusted by his seriously skinny figure.

He was always called ''boney'' like a chicken bone. Which, he took quite offense to since he hated meat. But, mainly it was because he was so insecure at his age. And still is upsettingly. I mean, it's not like his thoughts about his body would ever go away. It's like it was as if he stabled it into his brain accidentally. Well, more like his brain did it on purpose it felt like almost.

While the angel thought poorly of himself, the sky followed after. Soon feeling the heavy breeze picking up as he'd shiver by it's unwelcoming appearance. The small hairs on his skins arms standing up due to the freezing weather. Until he realized,

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝗽?

Keith curiously thought. He took a second to remember again, he never gave him an actual date while storming out of his home.

I mean, did he just walk out here for nothing? Even so, he'll still enjoy his time here alone. But sadly the cold wind ruined those comfortable vibes for himself. The flowers moving side from side out of order as he's shuffle in the spot he chose to rest in. The admirable orange flower still grabbing his eyes attention. Every time he admired it's color, it only gave him thoughts of Pico himself. Maybe because of it's color matching his hairs natural color? Or how charming he was towards him.

These weird bursting feelings always hung onto his brain as if it was a hook. Something he just, couldn't unhang them from his mind as a whole. They both were obviously just friends. Weren't they?

𝗕𝘂𝘁, 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?

Keith soon let out a long groan from annoyance as he just couldn't piece this confusing puzzle together. As if everything was just, orange?

His mind continued to endlessly spin with confusing questions that caused for a small headache to grow while he still sat in the same spot. Admiring the orange flower that stood in silence as the wind sung it's cold tune. Stressfully but calmingly in some sort of way day dreaming about the ginger as his flawless charms filled his curious brain. Everything about Pico really brighten his emotions in so many possible ways it was completely insane.

He never felt this attached to somebody before? Well, other than his mother of course.

But, a human? He never knew something like this would come into his life. Always growing up with rules on you having to fear humans existence. He understood why as they were targeted quite constantly back then for their wings. Using them for disgusting things such as coats he's heard for an example. But, his kind died out because of this issue. Even the thought of knowing he was possibly the only angel alive really cut deep into his heart.

He wasn't very sure on him being the last one. But, he was thankful he was able to get out in time and live in a happier life. Even if it wasn't his comfortable loving home as before, he didn't mind it. Even though he was constantly home sick, he tried fighting though those depressive thoughts as Pico really helped him forget those past memories he faced alone.

He had somebody now. Somebody who was handsome in every way shape or form. He didn't realize his choice of words for the ginger. But, left it alone as he felt as if the words were accurate.

The words he was thinking towards himself about his friends appearance wasn't normal at all. Which, of course he knew of. But it's as if on the other side of his heart he didn't care.

Pico slowly relaxing him. Even forgetting about the stormy wind that was rising but he didn't have a clue? Being too caught up with the gingers perfect looks as he felt his surroundings become, darker?

But, up close ahead it was slightly lighter? Like something was standing behind him at this exact moment.

His heart raced as he sat carefully where he rested. The grass flowing as it brushed gently against his knees and legs. Pretending as if for a moment the figure didn't exist. But, it didn't go away. Up until he heard a heavy voice ask him,

''Did you not notice I've been standing here?'' Pico questioned the angel in complete shock as he didn't hear him approach behind him while day dreaming. Honestly making loud foot steps on purpose too for his attention. But, not being given a sign from Keith that he finally arrived.

That voice, he obviously knew who it was. The shocked angel almost straight away turned around as he adjusted his seating position. Hanging his head up to reveal that face he's been drooling over for the past few minutes of thinking while awaiting for him to finally show up. Seeing as he wore the same pair of jeans he usually wore. Them having slight dirt stains but, didn't mind them. Having his dirty white sneakers as he wore a black coat zipped up for warmth as he soon picked up once again the cold breeze.

''S- sorry about that..'' Apologized the angel as he'd gaze down at the cold grass he sat on. A bit confused on how long he's been standing there for? He never did pay attention to his surroundings when he day dreamed. Just another reasoning as towards why he stayed indoors for such a long period of time unless he needed to stock up on certain things such as food.

Even though he has been out doors more recently due to making friends with Pico. Which was rare of course. Never knowing he'd finally have a friend by his side as he lived in the forest. He felt as if he'd be alone forever constantly. But, I guess the future does have some surprising packages for you. Even if they are for the bad or good.

''The hell,''

His eyes shot up as his head did in sync, staring at the ginger who gazed back down at him as well. A bit concerned by his tone of words as he'd tilt his head.

''You doing okay there?'' The angel curiously asked. Only to see him slowly unzipping his coat as he'd raise an eyebrow. Everything being out of context for him as he just awaited to be filled in on what the ginger was trying to do.

As he'd remove his arms from the holes of the coat where his arms belonged in, he'd finally hold onto the hood of the jacket as it soon was handed towards him. Eyeing at the piece of warm cloth in front of his face as Pico hung it in front of him.

''But- Why?'' Keith mumbled as he'd question his actions. I mean, it was freezing. He needed it more than him he felt like. Sure, he was freezing to death. Shaking at moments but, kept shrugging it off as nothing more.

''It's literally going to possibly rain, are you insane?'' Pico responded with a chuckle in confusion.

Without a doubt, the angel finally gave in as he'd kindly take the black coat as his cheeks redden by the sweet sacrifice he was willing to take just for him to be warm.

Keith slowly placed the coat onto his back as he'd run his first hand and arm into the left sleeve socket as he'd place in the other one into his right. Finally having on the warm coat as he was embarrassed to even look up at him now and thank him. Hugging his knees slowly as he'd nod quietly. Responding gently,

''Thank you, Pico..'' He was thankful he was finally cozy now as he wasn't the very best with the cold, same going for his wings. Them hiding in the jacket as he'd hug himself for warmth.

The cozy angel soon recognized the heavy scent that stunk up his nostrils in a pleasing way. He suspected the coat to stink. Knowingly enough the two weren't seriously sanitary as they both lived in the middle of the woods. Just, it's scent was weirdly sweet? Gently blurting out in curiosity,

"Why does it smell decently nice?''

That one question soon led the air between the two silence as it hurt his brain. I mean, now rethinking his choice of words, it sounded a bit creepy. Ready to apologize for his words up until he heard chuckles escaping from the ginger. Hanging his head up at him as Pico laughed at his obviously weird words.

''God,'' Pico choked on his own spit as he'd gaze at him in a charming smile while folding his arms together as he'd stare down at the angel who sat in shock by his laughter.

''you're weird, I like that about you!''

The ginger of course did not mind his very random comments. Honestly, finding that a cute trait of his. He understood how embarrassing it could be by saying the incorrect thing or pronouncing a certain word wrong. Sometimes, when he was reading out a certain word while having a conversation with one of his fathers, he'd sometimes blurt out the word he was reading over out loud in the middle of explaining something.

It was comfortable to know somebody close of his struggled with the same issues too. I mean, he was always feeling as if everything he did was a mess. Why he feared to even stand up and read out loud to the class as he just knew he would slur his words while stuttering as he tried his hardest to even read out a word in the books sentence. But, some how he was perfectly capable to cleanly read out loud to Steve and Captain. I guess the fact his rude classmates who usually picked on him for his missing tooth didn't help his social anxiety.

The angel sat in shock by the ginger brightly smiling at his questionable words. Seemingly he didn't, care? There was so sign of him being uncomfortable by his curious words on why the coat smelt nice. Pico even complimented him in a generous comment about how he was weird. Which, he couldn't tell if the ginger was being sarcastic or it was a generally a compliment. But, took it anyways as a compliment as he didn't wish to make matters worse.

''A bit confused, but thanks nerd.'' Keith teased with the teasing nickname. I mean, he was so smart on his choices during his stay at the forest honestly. But, sometimes can be an idiot from time to time on the choices he makes.

''Nerd?'' Pico raised the both of his eyebrows as he'd unfold his arms while slowly bending his knees down against the cold grass. Not minding it as he was practically warm. Winter seemingly never bothered him, being warm all the time as it was a trait of his due to not being human. He only wore coats and such to look better honestly. I guess he had a taste of style, slightly.

''Yeah, why,'' Keith responded playfully as Pico repeated his new nickname.

''what about it?''

Keith gave him a sly response, only giving him a bratty little grin as Pico knew what he was up to. And with that, hell broke loose.

Almost instantly while giving him a bratty response, the ginger took charge as he'd clench his right hand into a fist. Soon aiming at his clothed arm due to the coat warming him. But, soon was blocked off by this playful attack in shock as the angel grabbed his fist with his palm tightly. Staring at him in complete shock while Keith gave him a snickering smirk.

''Fair play.'' Pico responded as his lips curled into a playfully smirk as well. But, he began to have more plans in mind other than just this one playfully hit. Starting to think like a childish kid just like he was back then. Honestly, thinking like this was really comfortable in a sort of way. It was basically cringy, but also very nostalgic too.

He always wished he could of at least had a better childhood. Mainly the days when he never understood what was going on with himself. Always taking his demon form childishly as a kid with his fathers. Even though they've tried they're hardest to keep me a secret obviously. It's just, he was jealous of other kids. Even when he's grown older, he's still jealous. He too wanted a perfect childhood, and was happy Captain and Steve gave him that one chance to experience what it was like to enjoy a some what peaceful family. Pico just wished he could say ''I wish to be a kid again!'' But, honestly? It was a mix in between. He's been though so many families it's just straight up depressing.

But for now, he'll swear to focus on the bigger issue. Which was protecting Keith from what ever situation unfolds.

''I know!'' Keith lively answered back with another snobby comment as he noticed how the two were starting up a small little war? Knowing too Keith acknowledge the ''intense'' war just by his smirking expression plastered onto his lips. Soon, his plans on tackling him coming to an end as his mind focused on his gentle lips ahead.

They looked pleasingly plump as his heart began to pick up the pace suddenly as he'd focus on his mouth. Pico's mind flashed to his mistake about yesterdays issue where he made an attempt to kiss Keith out of the blue but, of course failed as the two got into a knotty situation by Keith leaving in a panic.

Seconds thoughts, did he forget? I mean, he's never brought it up while he approached him as it took a bit for him to even realize he arrived.

Maybe he just didn't wish to make the conversation awkward? But why was he waiting for him to talk about it. It's his mistake, not his? He was the one in the end trying to attempt to. He didn't know what was going though his mind at that moment. It just entirely being very wrong of him to.

But he couldn't help it. Something deep down in his heart made him crave for the angel more than ever. Never having such a close relationship with somebody like this before ever.

The thought of his hand gripping around his tensed up his cheeks colors into a pink-ish red. Causing for his heart to become unstable from how intense his homosexual thoughts became with Keith.

Everything about him was deeply beautiful, he couldn't even describe it clearly with words perfectly.

Even when writing, he struggled to write a clean sentence about how thoughtful he was about him. Never meeting somebody so positive about anything. Even if he owned a tragic story with family, he still kept his chin up with an adorable smile.

He didn't feel guilty about thinking of him like this any longer. It being too much for him to hold back anymore as he allowed for his brain to go wild about the angel and his true beauty.

Not to mention how thin he was. His waist was curvy, having a stunning hourglass body as he admired that of his. His laugh and giggles screwed with him too quite easily. Even though he didn't mean it of course. It was just Pico being drooling all over him again wasn't it?

He swore the day he accidently met Keith, that these thoughts would just melt away. But heavens he was totally in the wrong this entire time.

Those same thoughts grew by each day within seconds rapidly. Sort of wondering if he was going too over board with this. I mean, he couldn't know unless he said something. But knew in a million years he would never as they were extremely embarrassing to say in the first place.

Wondering if his lovely dovey thoughts would ruin their friendsh-

''Pico?!''

A loud roar came from the angel as his mind soon snapped back to reality within a moment of time by his name being called out strongly.

''Huhm?!'' Pico let out a rather shocked noise as he'd bite his bottom lip in total embarrassment.

His eyes began to focus as he'd notice his surroundings not being blurry anymore. Soon seeing the Angel quite, close. He must of really been deep with his thoughts to the point where it was a struggle for him to awake from them.

Keith's face was rather close near his, being able to feel his warm breathes hitting his chin slightly as the cold wind slightly ruined that feeling. Having a closer view of his plump lips that he craved for earlier. Biting the inside of his own cheek softly as he'd feel odd for having such thoughts about him like this.

''You've been ignoring me?'' The angel pointed it out in a childish whining tone, never liking to be ignored as it honestly made him feel upset.

Keith was constantly ignored by others in his class as a kid, that's what made him to become slightly mute away from others since they never tended to enjoy the random topics he had about. Them always responding,

''You talk too much.''

Or,

''You're annoying sometimes.''

Those words harmed his social interaction with other angels rapidly. Never meaning to be annoying? He just liked to share what was on his mind. But his mother always told him that he's lucky to be such a chatty person. But never believed her words due to the amount of negative reactions he'd be given while trying to put himself into a conversation with other classmates.

''Oh n- no!" Pico waved his hands around in a panic. Hearing the tone in his voice about him ''ignoring'' him when in reality he was drooling over him once again.

''I was day dreaming,'' Pico explained in a hurry.

''I'd never ignore you. In fact, I want to hear what you have to say.''

His words made his eyes glimmer in surprise by Pico's touching words. He's been keeping himself from ranting from topic to topic as he didn't know if it'd be troublesome to his brain. Up until he said those words as they really motivated him to speak more with what was up in his creative mind.

''I, never knew..'' The angel paused his wording as he'd feel a smile grow onto his lips without notice. His pale cheeks soon becoming a soft pink as he became highly flattered. Maybe his mom was right, maybe he was lucky to be such a chatty person?

''I'm never the one to start up conversations in the first place,'' Pico admitted with a soft giggle while scratching the back of his head. His messy orange hair swaying in the cold forest's wind.

''so I'm glad you're the one to. Since, I never can myself.''

As the speechless angel began to process his warming words, he'd feel the cold wind struck their bodies softly as his pale cold cheeks brighten up even more with a soft pink tone of color. His complimenting choice of words really opened something inside of him? But, was completely lost on what it was. His heart ached with a craving feeling of touch, feeling as if he was hung over onto something but couldn't put his finger onto it?

As if a heater began to turn on inside of his stomach as his heart beats began to pick up within slight speed.

''Really..?'' Questioned Keith as he was stunned by his kind words.

''Of course,'' Replied the ginger eagerly

''why wouldn't I?'' Pico continued onward with his words as he'd tilt his head in confusion.

He should be thankful to be such a chatty person without regretting a sentence coming from his mouth? He couldn't even form a word towards other kids at the time his age. They'd always give him such sour looks when he tried to explain something in a stuttering mess. Only ever speaking his thoughts to Captain constantly when Steve was out busy. He could talk for hours on end with his father, it being a really warming moment of his he missed deeply.

For some reason, Captain was really into Bob Ross. He couldn't see as towards why? But, he said it was pretty relaxing from how he spoke as he painted. Guessing work stressed him out constantly Steve explained that one time when the two went shopping together. Which, he understood why. It's really amazing to watch others talents. Even though jealousy always grew inside of his heart due to not owning any talents that he could think of. He was amazed by how careless Steve could be when others would yell at him over things. He always kept his cool somehow? Which, he really admired about.

''It's a bit hard to explain..'' The angel mumbled in embarrassment, as he wasn't the one to constantly show his sadness towards others constantly as he felt as if he was pathetic.

''I don't mind.'' The ginger smiled brightly down at him as his adorable tooth gap was exposed to his pair of eyes. Soon, smiling back as he couldn't help due to how dorky it looked but so sweet at the same time. Pico was somebody who could listen to you for hours on end by the looks of things?

''My mom was the only one who really listened to me,'' Keith began to explain as that warming feeling in his heart slowly swam away as he'd let out a cold sigh afterwards while trying to process his words as he didn't wish to make a fool of himself so easily.

''I was always picked on for talking so much. I mean, I can see as to why but. You get the message..''

Pico was a bit, stunned by his words. Seemingly he spoke too soon on him loving to be a chatty person.

''What a bunch of assholes..'' The ginger responded in a bratty tone as Keith's eyes widen while disappointed with his choice of words.

''Language?'' The Angel teasingly snapped as he was only given a sly chuckle from Pico himself.

''Just because you were taught to not curse doesn't mean you can't stop me.'' Pico snapped too on his words playfully as he saw the shock in his expression.

''Oh- Quiet, I didn't finish..'' Keith mumbled in defeat as he'd soon fold his arms together.

As he'd roll his eyes with a slight smile plastered on his lips, he'd listen in as the angel cleared his throat as it took some time for him to speak on his story. This giving him the perfect moment to settle in as he'd soon cross his legs while awaiting patiently for him to explain.

''Kids in my class usually made fun of me for many reasons.'' The angel explained as he was amazed by the fact he hasn't stuttered so far? His sentence format being nice and clean.

''I guess the topics I had didn't really interest the-''

A loud shock of thunder rised as it ruined the conversation in a snap. Causing the poor angel to let out a loud fearful,

''Beep!"

As the angel was terrorized by the thunders unwelcoming appearance, his heart shook as he'd quickly dash into the gingers arms without a warning. Scared as Keith dug his face against his warm chest, a bit confused on how he was practically a heater?

His small frail body shook as his anxiety grew as the storm began to rise. His arms wrapped around the gingers waist as he wanted comfort from the ugly thunder. His small shaking hands gripping onto the shirt he wore, his fingernails digging into his shirt as he'd let out constant whines of fear. Feeling cold water drops soon hit the back of his exposed neck? Guessing a storm was taking over the forest for a while.

How fantastic..

Pico blinked in shock by his sudden movements of rushing himself over. Watching as his chest rubbed against his, his heart soon beating quicker than ever by how close they became. Thinking they'd never have a moment like this? But, was wrong of himself and his depressing thoughts.

Keith's small hands dug into his back as he could feel his cold shivering hands gripping onto them. Hearing his whines as they were everything to his ears and heart. His soft but amazingly blue hair brushing up against his neck and chin while he hid his perfect face against his chest. His heart being soft and gentle just like his waists skin.

This was so much to take in? His heart couldn't handle so much, love. Even though Keith didn't mean this on purpose. His fear of thunders ruining the conversation as he was practically shaking in fear as he shivered from the cold winters air. Seeing how drops of water fell from the sky out of the blue. Guessing today was going to become ugly from his brain telling him so as there was already enough proof by the thunder.

The angels whines and shivers became louder as he knew he needed to step in before he got a headache from shaking rapidly so much.

''Shhhh..'' Pico used a soft tone of voice as he began to quietly told him to settle down with his whines. Carefully running his fingers though out his soft hand as he's been waiting to feel how hazy his hair was against his finger tips and palm. Watching as his touches caused for his shakings to slowly settle down. But, the rain began to step in as it began to barley pour. The two becoming soaked slightly but he didn't seem to care? His whines coming to a stop as he settled down more by the brushing of his fingers.

His cold skin brushed against his as his heart began to feel as if it was flying on it's own without any control. Gently resting his chin on the top of his head as he'd slowly brush his palm against his soft thick hair. Watching as the angel allowed for him to childishly pet him as if he was some sort of pet.

The rain and it's sprinkling tune caused for the moment between the two, calming. Such a relaxing feeling as the ginger gazed down at the angel who hid himself against his chest. Admiring how small he truly was. His free hand slowly trailing down onto his thigh unsuspectingly. But, didn't care to move it. His thigh being soft, warming up his cold hand as he'd gaze at the flowing flowers ahead. Noticing how violent the flowers shook from side to side by the winds strong grip as the trees leaf's began to become loose. Proving how strong the weather was for today as the rain soon grew harder as the small rain drops soon became constant now.

''P- Pico..''

The ginger noticed the angel calling out for his name as he'd immediately turn his eyes down at Keith whom removed his head away from his chest. His face gazing up at his as the two stared down at one another while he awaited for him to say what he needed. The both of their faces slightly becoming wet from the storms rain.

''I wanna go home,'' Keith explained in a shaking tone.

''Oh sure! I can take you back to your hou-''

''No, I want to go to yours again..'' Keith whined in a mumble.

Pico's words were cut off by the angel as he explained he didn't wish to go to his house. Instead, wanting to head to his. Which, was unsuspected? He swore he thought after the incident yesterday, Keith would never step foot near him or his home again? But, wanting to go there again?

''Please Pico..'' He begged once more as he wanted to stay close to him as much as possible. Not wishing to be alone while the storm and it's thunders were still active. He hated those times where he had to suffer being alone when it was stormy outside at nights. Keith didn't want to be alone with his horrible anxiety as he badly wanted to stay close with him as he felt safer that way.

The ginger blinked in shock by the angels constant begs on for him to stay with him back at his house for the night. Which, he didn't mind of course. Actually wishing the two can stay with each other longer. But of course he felt as if he'd be weird to constantly ask for him to stay longer.

Without another thought, the ginger responded to his begs,

''Yeah, I don't mind you staying another night.'' Pico tried his best to respond in a calm tone of voice as he didn't wish to seem weird about how he was in joy by the fact he would be staying at his home again.

''I- I wouldn't be annoying..?'' The angel curiously questioned as Pico soon shook his head in disagreement by him being a bother.

''Of course not?'' Replied the ginger as he'd run his hand though his wet hair once more. Soon revealing a bright smile from Keith as he'd tightly hug him once more.

''You're the best Pico..''

Pico's heart was filled with joy by his words, admired by the fact that his wholesome dreams where coming true on the two being close. Even though the small incident was on his mind constantly, but knew he had to push that aside and forget about that day. Wanting to spend as much time with the angel the best he could to his advantage before his ''father'' pulled anything snotty.

But, deep down he wish Keith knew how much he truly loved him.

And knew how much he wished he was his..

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.1K 77 10
Just a stupid cliche Pico x Keith story I thought of... Keith is BF's name and Cherry is GF's name bc I don't want to call them Boyfriend and Girlfri...
77.2K 1.5K 21
(i wrote this a couple years ago its awful please check out my new writing in my tankman fic) Senpai x reader yep that's story lol The reader is gen...
16.3K 556 32
Pico was running. From what, he wouldn't tell anyone. He wasn't even completly sure if he knew. Nevertheless, it was constant movement for years on e...
14.3K 292 18
"Failure!" That was one of the last words Keith heard from his parents. His only hope is to marry this girl in a competition so that he isn't homeles...