[7] A Stormy Mind

As the wind picked up lightly around the field of colorful flowers, loose leaf's began to flow by his stubby figure. The sky being an ugly dark blue. As if a storm was rising on top of the forest's home. His knees brushed against the damped dirt as he didn't mind getting a bit messy. After living here for months on end, he gave up on being clean as it was impossible to. Resting in the greenery where most of the forest's flowers grew. Usually, Keith came to here as a safe spot. It being calming to his over thinking thoughts. But, even if he was in the most calmest area, he still couldn't get his mind off about the incident. Well, kind of the reasoning why he was in first place.

After he removed himself under the ginger, he left in a panic as he was confused by the situation. He understood on what Pico was trying to pull, obviously. It's just, why? Why, was he trying to make an attempt to kiss him. Afterwards, he invited the ginger to meet up with him at the field. But slightly remembered he never did give an exact date really. Only just telling him he wanted to meet up with him at the field. He was so forgetful at times honestly. Even if you told him to do a simple task, moments later he'd forget in a snap. Why he was given the name ''Goldfish brain'' back in third grade due to forgetting so many tasks. Sometimes realizing the next day he forgot to even start on his homework. He truly was a mess, wasn't he?

The angel sat while his finger tip brushed up against the one flower that caught his attention the most. The one with it's pleasing orange color petals. It's color grabbed his hearts interest the most. Slowly reminding him of Pico out of the blue? His eyes glimmering as he'd stare down the flower that slowly flew into rhythm by the wind. The sky looking deadly as ever by it's gray color as it was cold. Like an idiot not realizing how ugly the weather turned out to be for today, he wore a plain yellow t-shirt as he wore his usual short suspenders. He was always the one to easily become cold quickly. Hating winter for that matter as he enjoyed the warm heat the best. Now regretting his decision on not bringing a coat.

He didn't how ever enjoyed having to wear less clothes. Such as tank tops, shorts, or anything with revealing skin. He didn't heavily like the fact he had to due to the summer and it's heavy heat. But, it was better than the cold in his opinion. It's just the revealing skin part.

If he had to be quite honest for a moment, he deeply hated his body as it was too thin? Like, weirdly thin. Half of the reasoning why he panicked by the situation that unfolded with Pico. The touch of his warm palm caressing against his exposed waist line caused him to become insanely uncomfortable as he couldn't tell if he was disgusted by his seriously skinny figure.

He was always called ''boney'' like a chicken bone. Which, he took quite offense to since he hated meat. But, mainly it was because he was so insecure at his age. And still is upsettingly. I mean, it's not like his thoughts about his body would ever go away. It's like it was as if he stabled it into his brain accidentally. Well, more like his brain did it on purpose it felt like almost.

While the angel thought poorly of himself, the sky followed after. Soon feeling the heavy breeze picking up as he'd shiver by it's unwelcoming appearance. The small hairs on his skins arms standing up due to the freezing weather. Until he realized,

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝗽?

Keith curiously thought. He took a second to remember again, he never gave him an actual date while storming out of his home.

I mean, did he just walk out here for nothing? Even so, he'll still enjoy his time here alone. But sadly the cold wind ruined those comfortable vibes for himself. The flowers moving side from side out of order as he's shuffle in the spot he chose to rest in. The admirable orange flower still grabbing his eyes attention. Every time he admired it's color, it only gave him thoughts of Pico himself. Maybe because of it's color matching his hairs natural color? Or how charming he was towards him.