𝘚𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘺 π˜—π˜’π˜³π˜¬...

By Eliana_tan28

Jeon Jungkook's secretary, Park Jimin suddenly decides to quit after working for 7 years as Jungkook's secret... More

Introduction
1. Quit?
2. A reason.
3. Old Friend.
4. A negotiation.
5. Sudden Proposal.
6. Rejection?
7. Stupid.
8. Fanboy?
9. Brother.
10. Sleepover.
11. Another alpha?
12. Apology.
13. Confusion.
14. Strange?
15. Vacation.
16. Same Room.
17. Rivals.
18. Chaos.
19. Realization.
20. Confession destruction.
21. Him?
22. Stupid Love.
23. Trustworthy.
24. Answers.
25. Committed.
26. Misunderstandings.
27. Return.
28. Making up.
29. Firsts time ruins.
30. Motherly embrace.
31. Battles far away.
32. Forgive?
33. Let Off.
34. He said yes!
35. Till death do us apart.
Epilogue.
Bonus: Anniversary

Bonus: baby daddy koo

7.6K 414 58
By Eliana_tan28

"Yes go! Your job's not only to look after me. The company needs you there. Pity on yeri, the poor girl must be suffering a lot because I am not there. Don't make it more hard for them. And I will be fine, don't worry my due date is still 2 weeks away." Jimin persuaded jungkook to just go to office. Jungkook has been very inactive in his work nowdays. He is always busy taking care of jimin.

"But I am worried. What if something happens to you?" Jungkook still didn't want to leave the omega all alone in this state. Jimin was now 8 months and 2 weeks pregnant. His due date is 2 weeks away. But then again, his company really needed the alpha. Because he skipped work before, now he can't afford to miss anymore work.

"Nothing will happen. I won't even go out. I promise I will be fine! Just go." Jimin literally started pushing the alpha out of their apartment.

"Okay! I will go but call me as soon as something happens."

"Okay, I will!" With that being said, jimin shut the door off in jungkook's face.

He shouldn't miss his work because of me and I am totally fine.

Jungkook didn't have a choice now, he got on the car and drove off to the jeon corp headquarters. His work was also precious for him, he didn't just simply create everything to ruin it afterwards.

Jimin sighed, sitting down on the sofa. He got tired all of a sudden. It was normal in this stage of pregnancy. His belly was a lot huge now. All his old clothes didn't fit anymore. He only wore jungkook's hoodies and most of the time he didn't wear anything underneath except for a boxer. The morning sickness faded away after 4 months. Now he can eat everything without a problem.

The omega gained 15 KGS, it was normal but at first jimin thought something was wrong with his body. He felt ugly at first but jungkook reassured him that it's okay and he looked beautiful as ever.

Jimin flipped through the baby magazine looking at the cute baby pictures. They still didn't know the gender yet.

Everything was going smooth. Jimin couldn't wait for their baby to be born. He wanted to feel his child already. He wanted have the feeling of a mother.

His chest did swell a lot considering he will lactate soon once the baby is born. Male Omegas don't lactate for a very long period, the maximum it lasts is 2 years while female omegas do lactate for a period of 5 years in Maximum.

Jimin always has cramps in his legs and his back. He can't stand for too long.

Jimin was about to grab the juice from the table near him when he felt a sharp pain flow through his abdomen. Such a pain is kind of normal so he shrugged it off.

But after a while, the pain was happening a lot often. This has never happened before.

"I should just take a nap." Jimin decided and rose up from teh couch to go upstairs into their bedroom.

"Ahh!" Another pain shot through his stomach making him scream out in pain and hold onto the walk for support.

"It hurts." Jimin teared up clutching onto his stomach tightly trying to calm down.

My due date's still 2 weeks away. What is happening?

Jimin became scared. He knew these kind of complications did happen, he just hoped it wasn't something bad.

He slowly maintained his balance and started walking again to the bedroom.

He barely sat down on the bed when another pain shot through, it was stronger and lasted longer than the previous one.

"Ahh! Oh my god! It hurts!" The omega cried out in pain.

I need to call jungkook!

Jimin wobbled to the desk where he kept his phone at. His vision was all blurry due to crying. He snatched his phone and tried to dial jungkook's number from the recent call list.

He successfully dialed jungkook's number and waited for jungkook to pick up.

Another contraction happened making the omega scream out in pain again.

"Agh! Ah!" Jimin breath heavily.

"Hello? Jimin?" Jungkook spoke from the other line.

"Alpha! It hurts! My stomach hurts! Please come home!" Jimin managed to barely say when another pain shot in his abdomen making his toes curl in pain.

"What?! Calm  down! I will be there in a minute. Don't cut the call. Just listen to my voice and breathe slowly." Jungkook did know what to do in this situation. He studied everything.

"Okay! Pl.... Ah!.... Please come quick! Ahh!" Jimin was at his limit. He could barely speak. The pain was not going away.

"Jimin'ah I am on my way! Don't worry, okay? Alpha will be there in a few minutes." Jungkook thanked himself that he got an apartment very close to his office. Even though it was close, it still was half kilometre away.

"Please......! Alpha!" Jimin screamed.

Then he felt wetness in his lower reason and something flowing down his legs.

He looked down and his water broke.

"Jungkook my water broke! It hurts so much!" Jimin cried seeking for jungkook.

"Oh no! Calm down I will be there right now. I am hanging. I am here." Jungkook cut the call as he already reached there.

"Oh my baby, I hope you're fine. Sorry okay? You will be out soon." Jimin spoke to the baby, Carresing his stomach.

The door slamed open and jungkook came running with two other people.

"Jimin! Are you okay? We will go to the hospital now. Don't worry okay? I am here now." Jungkook lifted jimin up in his arms and followed the two betas outside to the ambulance waiting.

"Jungkook, our baby? It's fine right?" Even in that moment jimin cared for the baby and not himself.

"Yes, our baby is okay! Don't worry. Just keep talking to me till we get there." Jungkook removed the hair sticking to jimin's forehead.

Jungkook just glanced down and saw jimin's pants all wet and sticking to his body. Even though he remained tough, he genuinely wasn't calm. He feared something will happen. He hugged jimin's body closer.

Soon enough they got to the hospital and jimin was rushed inside the emergency ward.

Jungkook wanted to go inside with jimin but the nurses stopped him.

So he defeatedly sat back down on the hospital seat.

"Jungkook! Where is jimin? Is he okay?" Taehyung and jihyun came rushing inside. Jihyun had already delivered his and taehyung's child 3 weeks ago. It was a normal delivery so jihyun didn't have any Sideffects or complications.

"He is inside the ER. The delivery was supposed to be 2 weeks away. Why is this happening now?!" Jungkook ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Hey don't worry, he will be fine. Things like this happens sometimes. Nothing to be worried about." Taehyung tried to comfort the alpha but right now jungkook can't be comforted in any way.

"Mr jeon?" A nurse came out of the ER rushing to jungkook.

Jungkook hurriedly stood up.

"Yes? How is he?" Jungkook asked immediately.

"Your mate is fine but the baby needs to be delivered right now. So please come inside and be with him. And Epidural won't be possible for him since it happened prematurely." The nurse explained. Jungkook sighed hearing that jimin is fine. But no epidural?

"Jungkook, go! He needs you." Taehyung patted the alpha's back.

"It will be okay, hyung is strong." Jihyun assured.

Jungkook just smiled at the couple and went inside with the nurse to where jimin was.

He was a lot nervous and scared.

There jimin was lying on the hospital bed looking tired already. Jungkook hastily took the seat beside jimin's bed. The doctors were already preparing for the delivery.

"Hey, it will be fine. Don't be scared. I am here." Jungkook took the Omega's hand in his, kissing the back of it gently.

"Our baby will be fine, right?" Jimin asked with his pleading eyes. Even though jungkook wasn't sure, he had to say yes.

"Okay, Mr park! Are you ready for it? Push as hard as you can, okay?" The doctor said. Jimin couldn't say anything besides yes. He didn't know how hard he had to push. He didn't know how much it will hurt.

"Okay now ready? 1, 2 and 3, push." The doctor said along with the nurses. Jimin pushed with his all might, screaming out in pain, squeezing jungkook's hand.

"Ahh!!" Jimin just kept pushing as the doctor said. Jungkook's hand was almost bruising cause jimin was sqeezing and scratching it too hard but in the moment, jungkook didn't care.

"Okay! We see the head! Keep pushing! One last push and the baby will be out!" The doctor encouragingly said.

Jimin screamed and pushed one last time before falling down on the bed from tiredness.

A loud cry echoed in the hospital room.

"Congratulations! It's a boy!" The doctor cheerfully said. Jungkook honestly could cry in happiness right now. He looked at jimin and said "thank you so much! You did well." Jimin just smiled a little, too tired to say anything.

He did glance over at the baby and once he did his eyes just glued on the small bundle of happiness wrapped in the blanket.

He wanted to hold his baby.

"We will shift him to the normal ward and get your baby to you once we clean him, okay?" The nurse said. Jimin for once even wanted to protest. He just didn't want his baby to go away even for a second.

"Okay." Jungkook said knowing well that jimin won't be able to say it. He gently squeezed the Omega's hand reassuring him it will be quick.

---

"Aww. You're so cute! He exactly looks like hyung!" Jihyun exclaimed seeing the baby in jungkook's arms.

"Yeah he totally looks like jimin." Taehyung agreed too.

"You wanna hold him?" Jungkook asked to jimin who was eagerly waiting to hold his baby in his arms. "Yes." Those expectant eyes were not missed by jungkook, he carefully laid the baby in jimin's arms. Jimin instinctively just knew how to hold the baby.

The omega brought the baby up to his chest and kissed the delicate skin of the newborn baby. He was so small.

"He looks like jungkook. You all got it wrong." Jimin said chuckling seeing the baby move his hands in the air.

"Really? I don't think so." Jihyun said.

"I am sorry but I will have to ask you three to wait outside as the baby needs to be fed now." The nurse announced. All three of them hurried out of the room giving the mother and son some privacy.

With the help of the nurse jimin fed the baby his own milk. It felt strange how assured he felt seeing the baby right in his arms.

"Congrats son. I can't believe you are a dad now." Jungkook's father was literally gonna cry. Mrs jeon just snickered at her husband's emotional reaction. She took the baby in her hands, smiling at the small creature.

"You did a great job, jimin. He exactly looks like jungkook." She said. Everyone still thought the baby looked like jimin but both jimin and jungkook's mom thought otherwise.

"Yeah he looks a lot like jungkook. Only the moles match with jimin." Jin stated watching the baby closely.

"So what are you going to name the baby?" Mrs jeon asked handing over the baby to jimin once again who carefully took him in his arms.

"Jeon jungmin." Jungkook said and jimin smiled.

They had that name already decided it was a boy and it is so, Jeon Jungmin.

"What a beautiful name!" Everyone complimented.

Everyone smiled happily.

Hoseok sat with jimin discussing about the process with him, after all he himself was pregnant with yoongi's child for 5 months now. Jihyun was too busy selecting clothes from online and taehyung already went home to attend to his own baby girl.

Jungkook had the purest smile staring at the scene in front of him. It was all he ever wanted.

______________________________

Bonus! Hope y'all liked it! One more to go.
A

nd I didn't have any experience in writing a birth scene. I know it turned out trash (I can't help it) 😅😅

Do vote and comment!

Bye!

Borahae💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 133K 127
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] "Even if this was all play pretend... will you still love me the same way?" Jeon Jungkook is a young Twenty-One year old Alph...
318K 27.1K 54
"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU πŸ“£NOTICE: NOTICE: THIS STORY TAKES PLACE DURIN...
66.8K 3.4K 23
❝you were supposed to protect me, but now look who's protecting who my bodyguard.❞ Jeon Jungkook the mysterious hot strong and popular guy, hired the...
55.5K 2.6K 40
"You fucking ruined everything", he growls at me, face fuming with anger as he takes calculated steps towards me. "I couldn't touch her without remem...