THE PROMISE OF TIME (SEQUEL o...

By twilightdiaries86

the journey of Abhiram and Ritika More

new cover
Chapter 1(Teaser )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Introduction

2.7K 61 22
By twilightdiaries86

Hello all!

How are you?Hope you are all doing fine!

I'm starting the sequel to the previous story I had written called 'Spark of Love'.This can be read as a sequel or as a stand-alone story.

I would like to tell you a few things,

1.Please bear with me if the updates are a little slow.

2.I like stories with a 'Happily ever after'.So I promise this would be one too.

3.I might try to make my writing a little bolder.You are all free to give in your suggestions and inputs.

4.Abhiram and Ritika's relationship would have evolved over time and it is only natural that you find slight changes in them.

Hope you like the story!

Love,

Jo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 250 41
(โ โ™กโ ฯ‰โ โ™กโ  โ )โ  โ ~ You went from a stranger to someone I can't stop thinking about ~ โ•ฐ--โ†’ To everyone who thinks love can't be beauti...
184K 6.6K 40
The Title Says It All Join the journey of Two Adamant individuals binded together by the Sacred thread called 'Marriage' Will the similarities betwe...
61.2K 4.6K 46
This is story of abhira from the very beginning when the yrkkh introduced third generation. It involves more of abhira and less of others.
1.2M 47.4K 40
"Please Mr Rai..." he didn't let me finish has he took step close to me too much close to have my heartbeats speed up to ten times more faster. " you...