My "Supposedly Straight" Gay...

Bởi panda_lover____

I rejected two of my admirers and broke up with my very first boyfriend to whom I entrusted my first time. I... Xem Thêm

Foreword
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Twelve (II)
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Happy Birthday, Grant Adams!
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five

#NoMoreBullying

14.7K 310 21
Bởi panda_lover____

Nope.

Bullying doesn't just happen in the real world, it also happens in the cyber world. Many will criticize your work, but never in a constructive way. How do I deal with them? I ignore them. If it starts to annoy you to no end, go ahead and mute them!

There's lots of ways to prevent it too. Make sure you watch over your comments and determine whether it's taking a turn for the worse. If it's off topic, then bring them right back! Never tolerate anything that attacks someone in any way!

We should all do our part in ensuring that we're creating a safe community for everyone!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.7K 94 24
It all started in my Junior year of high school. That year was when everything changed, when everything that I've known about myself was no longer t...
53.6K 553 22
I met the love of my life, the one that I will spent with for the rest of my life. I never want anything just him. He changed my life. By the way thi...
272K 16.3K 47
5 years ago, I lost my best friend. All because he confessed his feelings for me and I over thought things. I was left on my own only to realize too...
60.7K 1.8K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...