π‚π€πŒπ†πˆπ‘π‹- 𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐗𝐑�...

By D1CKTATED

!!π’πŒπ”π“Β‘Β‘ β”Œ β”€β”€β”€Λ³ΰ³«Λšβˆ—β”€β” πšŽπš›πšŽπš— πšπš’πš—πšπšœ 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚎𝚌�... More

ΰΌ„π–Žπ–“π–™π–—π–”ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟏 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟐 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ‘ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ’ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ“ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ” ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ• ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ– ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ— ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟏𝟎 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟏𝟏 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟏𝟐 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ‘ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ’ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ“ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ• ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ– ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ— ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟐𝟎 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟐𝟏 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟐𝟐 ΰΌ„

ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ” ΰΌ„

107K 3.2K 21.7K
By D1CKTATED

The loud echo of the club started to become muffled as you step into the chilly night air, holding up Eren's left shoulder for support.

His arm was draped around you, leaning against you as you walked towards the uber Armin had called. His right arm remained around Armin, and Annie held your free hand as you walked.

It had seemed that Eren consumed more alcohol than he let on previously, as he muttered angry threats under his breath and stumbled occasionally. When Eren approached you on the dance floor, he had seemed to be somewhat sober.

Armin releases Eren to open the door, and the body weight that the blonde boy supported now fell onto you, causing you to wobble a bit. You tell Annie to enter the car first and scoot all the way down, as Armin gets in the front.

You could tell Annie was still drunk, but not as rowdy as before. She had a concerned expression on her face, which was a rare sight for her. Usually her face remained blank. You felt bad about her of fun being ruined, since it was such a rare sight to see Annie like that, even though it wasn't your fault Eren had to start something with a random guy. And a guy you had met and become friends with too. How did they even meet, and what caused Eren to punch him?

Armin helped you guide Eren into the backseat beside you, as you sat down in the middle. Eren mumbled something about being able to move himself, and slumped down in the seat. His arm remained around you with his body pressed against your shoulder as his head hung, slouched over.

You look up at his face. His eyes were closed, his furrowed brow now relaxed. The street light outside illuminated his harsh features. Sweat glistened off of his forehead and stray hairs that had fallen from his bun (which wasn't much of a bun anymore) clung to it. He looks so peaceful, like none of that just happened, you thought to yourself.

You'd never seen him asleep before, his face usually twisted into some devilish smirk or a menacing glare, with no in between. You reach up and brush away the hairs hanging in-front, and his nose scrunches. You smile to yourself. He's like a little kid right now.

His hand snaps up and grasps yours tightly, and you jolt in shock at the sudden movement. He drops both of your hands onto his lap, never opening his eyes. His face relaxes again, and his head drops onto your shoulder. Shortly after, Annie's head drops onto the other.

I'll let them sleep.

-

You arrive back at the boy's frat house shortly, and Connie and Jean come outside to help get Eren in. Once he's brought into the light, you notice the knuckles on his hand you were holding were busted open, blood seeping out of them. Shit. Glad I didn't touch them.

"Jean. Take him up to his room. I'm gonna treat the cuts on his hand. Connie, find where the first aid kit is."

"R-right." Connie nods uncertainly and walks away, and you guess that means he doesn't know where it is.

"We have an open bedroom upstairs, you guys are crashing here tonight," Armin says, "im not letting you leave knowing you've had that much to drink."

You go to object, but glance at Annie's current state sprawled on the couch. "Alright. Can you take her upstairs and get out some clothes for her to change into?"

His cheeks turn pink. "Oh-"

"Don't worry about changing her, i'll do that."

He nods his head and heads upstairs.

You follow Jean and Eren up the stairs to Eren's room.

"Get off me, horse face." Eren grunts, trying to pull away.

"Shut the fuck up. You think i'd do this if i didn't have to?"

Jeans opens the door to Eren's room and sets him down on the bed in the center. The room isn't huge, but bigger than you expected. there's a bookcase and bathroom on the same wall as the door, the right wall. Two tall windows overlook the street infront of the house, across from the bed. On the far wall, there's a closet and a dresser.

The walls are bare except for a poster of a naked girl above the dresser. Classy.

Eren grunts and tosses his shirt into a corner, leaning back to lay down.

"You sure you can handle him?" Jean asks quietly, ruffling your hair with his hand. "I know you aren't sober."

You give him a soft smile. "Its fine, really. Can you bring us both waters, and some bread please?"

"Yeah sure thing."

Jean leaves and shuts the door behind him. You turn and sigh, looking at Eren's limp body on the bed. He was awake now, but disoriented.

"Alright, Jaegar, give me your hand."

You sit on the bed next to him as you start to wipe the blood off of his hand with wipes. You tug your dress around as the lace back starts to dig into your back. It had been bothering you all night, but even more so right now as you were hunched over.

"The dresser."

You look up from your work as Eren speaks. "Huh?"

"The third drawer on the left. There's a t shirt in there. Go change."

"Oh, i'm fi-"

"Change. I know it's bothering you."

You sit there for a minute then sigh, getting up and pulling a black t shirt out of the drawer. "Don't look."

"No promises." he mutters, still staring at the ceiling.

You slip the t shirt on. You were going to ask for shorts too, but the shirt was long enough to cover everything, so you didn't bother. After folding your dress and setting it on the dresser, you sit back down on the bed and return to your work.

"Ow!" He groans and throws his head back as you poor peroxide into the cuts. "That hurts."

"It'll stop in a second."

He doesn't say anything after that for a while, his eyes concentrated on the ceiling. His hand was placed in your lap as you tended to it, and he lay on his back in only a pair of black jeans. There were small cuts on four knuckles, each had it's own stream of blood. These might need stitches, you thought as you wiped.

"Who knew you played nurse. It's kinda hot." Eren states blankly. You roll your eyes at his remark. It always amazed you how he could say such embarrassing things with a straight face. His voice usually stayed monotone too, no sign of teasing even though he was.

"Shut up and eat your bread."

He groans and takes a bite out of the bread Jean brought.

"Now I know Zeke's face didn't break open your knuckles. Did you punch something else?"

His head turns to look at you in suprise. "You know his name?"

You stop what you're doing and look back in confusion. "Um, yeah. I met him earlier and we played pool. Why, who is he?"

Eren scoffs and turns his head back to the ceiling. "He's my shitty brother."

You freeze. "Brother?!" Your mouth drops open in surprise. You had no idea Eren had a brother. But then again why would you? It's not like you knew anything about him in the first place.

"What, did you hook up with him?"

"No! I'm just surprised, that's all. I didn't know you had a brother."

Now that you thought about it, you could see a slight resembles in the eyes. They both had round eyes that peered through your soul. Other than that, they looked nothing alike. Zeke's hair was golden blonde, while Eren's was a dark brown.

"Why did you break your own brothers glasses?"

"That doesn't matter."

"It doesn't matter?"

"No."

"But-"

"Just stay away from him, alright?"

You could tell this was a sensitive subject by the way Eren gave you short snappy responses, so you decided not to push further. You also dropped the question of what broke his knuckles open. It was for the best to leave it alone for now.

You didn't respond to Eren, and silently continued to put cream across the wounds.

You feel his eyes shift to look at you, and you do your best to ignore it. But his gaze stays focused on your face. You look up after a minute. "What?"

"You didn't have to do this."

"I wasn't just gonna leave them open to bleed everywhere and get infected. Don't worry about it."

He goes to open his mouth again, but closes it and just looks at you. A minute later, he says,

"You're a good person, Y/n."

Your eyes widen slightly at his comment, but you don't look up from his hand. This might be the first time he's ever said anything like this to you, and you weren't sure how to react. Part of you thought he was kidding, but you couldn't help the light blush that spread across your face.

"It wasn't a compliment." he mutters, looking at the ceiling again.

"Huh?"

"Nice people are the worst. They let people walk all over them. Like you let me walk all over you. I never understood why you let me push and push, and in the end you still help me with Erwin's class and with other things. I've tried testing how far I can go before you snap, but you never do. But i think i understand. That's just the kind of person you are. You would do the same for anyone, no matter who. It's not just me."

But it is just you.

And I don't know why.

You sigh. "You forgot helping you benefits me too. That's why I do it." You lie. You're happy your hair falls infront of your face as you look down at his hand. You don't want him to see your expression right now. You don't want him to see a hint of lying in your face.

He doesn't respond. His fingers move to caress your bare thigh ever so slightly as you work, sending shivers down your leg. His warm fingertips draw circles onto the exposed skin. You expect him to push up your shirt or make a seductive joke, but he doesn't. You two sit in silence until your finished.

When you look back up after inspecting your work, his eyes are shut. He's so easy to put to sleep. You remove his hand from your leg and set it onto his torso, and climb off of his bed. You walk around towards the door and place your hand on the knob.

"Y/n"

You turn to see his eyes now open, and his head is turned to look at you. He picks up his newly bandaged hand and makes a "come" motion.

"Come here."

You roll your eyes as you release the handle and walk back towards the bed, stopping in front of him.

"Closer."

You sigh and lean closer to him. "What?"

Eren swoops his arm around your waist and drags you toward him in one swift motion, causing you to plop onto the bed. He turns on his side and pulls your body close, wrapping both arms around you so you're pressed against eachother. You struggle against him a bit in shock. "Wha-"

"You're staying in here tonight."

"What? No i'm not. I have to go to Anni-"

"She's fine, Armin took her to the spare room. Shes definitely passed out by now. Plus, what if my cuts start bleeding again in my sleep? I don't wanna have to walk all that way to get you."

You struggle against him, but both arms are locked solid around your waist. You sigh in defeat.

"I hate you."

Eren only let's out a satisfies hum in response, his grip loosening a bit as he starts to doze.

His stomach is pressed against your back, you can feel his breaths start to slow. His chest rises and falls steadily, and his warmth makes you drowsy.

You replay the words he spoke to you over and over in your head. He's never acted like this toward you.

It's probably just the alcohol.

You close your eyes, the sound of Eren's shallow breaths colonize your mind as you drift to sleep.

-

MAN IM FEEDIN YALL THIS WEEK ‼️‼️‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620 45 6
π™·πš˜πš  πšπšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš’πšœ πšœπš‘πšŽ? π™±πšŽπš—πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš... π™±πšŽπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπš˜πš•πš πšœπšπšŠπš›πšŽ... π™°πš–πš’πšπšœπš πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πš’πšπš...
31.9K 847 64
-𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘡𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘀𝘬, 𝘣𝘢𝘡 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘰𝘰 𝘒𝘧𝘳𝘒π˜ͺπ˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘴𝘒𝘺...
26.7K 301 59
βπ™Όπš’ πšŽπš—πš πšœπš‘πšŠπš•πš• πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πš’πš—πšŽπšœπšœ. πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πšœπš–πš’πš•πšŽ πš–πšŠπš”πšŽπšœ πš–πš’ πšœπšŠπšŒπš›πš’πšπš’πšŒπšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘πš πš‘πš’πš•πšŽ.❞ AOT Males...
1K 75 9
𝑰𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘»π’Šπ’•π’‚π’π’”. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 π’–π’π’„π’‚π’π’π’š π’‚π’ƒπ’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’š 𝒕...