Lovers by Contract

By sweetnot3

In which being a superstar and a role model to the young generation had led them to make a choice. And that i... More

Lovers by Contract
The Problem
The Sisters
The Promise
The Decision
The Solution
The Contract
The Marraige
The Name
The Date part 1
The Date part 2
The Seduced
The Something
The Favourite Candidate
A Wife
A Husband

The Pillow Talks

522 18 5
By sweetnot3

After her embarassing exit from the hotel and entrance in the ER the two went home with the press in their back.

It was a big thing for the press so both of them got an earful from Yuxin's company as the news of the couple escalates. The fans are blaming them for overworking their baobei and adding if its not because of Yuxin's knight in shining armour they wont know what is happening to her.

It was already 3 am when they arrive at the hotel room they were staying earlier when she received a call from her manager.

"Your fans are so protective of you Yuxin. They want you to cut down your work load first. Thank god Kun had talk me out of a one week for you or else I wont be able to answer your fans."

"A one week vacation?" Yuxin bewildered by the sudden took a glimpse at Kun whose also currently talking with someone with the phone.

"Didnt Kun tell you? He was pestering me about it for three days straight. I just gave in last night. Cause he was already begging and Guilt tripping me, that husband of yours is really a handful, *sigh* but thank god he is there while your in pain. But dont tell this to him I had swore that I wont talk good about him to you. Anyway rest now. Your one week vacation leave starts tomorrow today is your rest day okay? Take care. Call me when you need anything, okay.? Bye. "

As Yusin drop her phone on her lap she heard the shower running.

Yep Cai Xukun is taking a bath inside her room.

The hotel room was packed so they didnt get to have a separate room for Kun and if they had to transfer to another hotel questions might be ask so they decided to just sleep in one room.

She had just finish her shower when her manager called. So she is still in her robe contemplating if she should wear her binder or not.

Kun and her had already decided that they will be sleeping on the same bed. They both deserved it cause both of them had along day.

And beside they will just sleep thats it.

But what if Kun would just hug her like what he did before going to the hospital. Crazy thoughts started running around her head. Making Yuxin blush. Suddenly looking down at her chest. Wahhhhhh should I wear my binder.

And then she lay down covering her big shirt and basketball shorts.

What was I thinking. Her silent scream stopped when she heard Kun walking inside the room.

He must be dressing. Not too long she felt the bed moved.

"Xin--" she felt Kuns breath in her ear as she felt his warm body next to her.

Closing her eyes Yuxin pretended to sleep as she heard Kun's small chuckle.

Pretend your asleep. Pretend your asleep.

"Xin~~ I know your awake love will you please open your eyes for me? Please?

It was the please not his soothing voice. Promise. Yuxin thought as she opened her eyes when Kun pulled her side ways facing him.

" Hmmnn thats better" Kuns said as he hug Yuxin tightly kissing her forehead.

'"Your naked" Yuxin in a small voice said in Kuns chest.

"I sleep naked, love" Kun said back. *gulp*

"and your chest~~~~~ how did you make it this big" Yuxin said fascinated with her hands on Kuns chest.

Yuxin stop stop but Yuxins common sense had gone with the wind for today.

"hahahha, Xin, Im so tired please dont be so damn cute. Its too hard for me."She must be so tired from todays event and thats why she can say this words.

"and you" sniff Kuns neck "smell soo good. " DAMN whats gotten into her

" sigh"taking Yuxins hands and placing it on his lips he mischievously said.

"We have a one week vacation starting tomorrow so be patient. Wife"

What he meant by that nobody knows.
_______________________________________

When Xin woke up she remembered the things she did before sleeping. Slowly opening her eyes she first feel the room.

What happened was too much for Xin to face, how bold she was to do those things to Kun. Checking the empty space beside her. Xin started to overthink.

He must have left. Well its for the better I mean I wont have the face to see him. Oh did I do more wrong things to him. Gossh did I offend him. Should I look for him. Oh Yuxin what were you thinking last night.

Xin was still sitting in the bed when the door of the room opened showing Kun with his expensive self.

"Good morning, I got you clothes." he said as he show Yuxin the luxurious paper bags in his hands.
______________________________

Everything is happening so fast.

Without realizing and knowing how it happened Liu Yuxin is now inside a plane going back to her hometown.

When she ask Kun why would he want to go there. His answered left Yuxin shook.

"I want to meet my new family after marrying you."

SPEECHLESS is an understatement. Yuxin was left dumbfounded and now sweating prefusely.

She knows that it will happen someday. She even promised her parents that theyll meet Kun soon. But she never intended it to be this soon. She hopes there'll be no more surprises than that-----

"And oh by the way my parents are already there they even prepared gifts for your parents but I know mine is still the best." Kun grinned with a smug look on his face.

Yuxin would have commented on that if Yuxin did nott almost lost her consciousness.

Didnt she ask not to have more surprises.

This man is really going all out.
__________________________________

"Ma, Pa, this is my parents ------" Kuns introduction of Yuxin's parent to his parents.

Yuxin had already given up being shock for this day, she already conceded.

Seeing both their parents in the airport was ok.

Eating with them in a rented restaurant is still ok.

Kun calling her parents Ma and Pa is still ok.

Kun's parents making her call them mom and dad was still fine.

BUT when they arrived to her parents house her mom just drop the biggest bomb for that day.

"Your room is already clean THOROUGHLY. So there will be no embarassing things inside your room that Kun will find" Yuxin's mother suddenly whispered to her ears before winking at her. As if to proud of herself that she can help her daughter's so called married life.

It was too fast for Yuxin to react as her mom pulls both of them to her now fresh-looking room.

My room?? Why would Kun be inside my room?

Yuxin's question's was answered as her eyes roam inside her room, her stuff and she assumes Kun's stuff is now inside her room.

"W-waiiit. Mom, where are you going? " Yuxin with an confused expression ask clinging to her mom arms.

"Well what do you think? Darling, you two must be too tired, youve had a long day, take a rest first. We'll have long time to catch up tomorrow " her mom said tapping her hands.

Yuxin with her big doe eyes stared at her mom shaking her head communicating with her.

'Mom dont leave me here, please."

But her got the wrong message. "Oh dont worry your dad and I wont disturb you, i promise. " she whispered "Oh by the way Kun the entire floor is yours and Yuxin you can have a long reeest okay, so okay now bye bye." Yuxin tried to pull her mom but it was no use.

"Bye mom." Kun said with a sweet smile plastered on his face while sitting in Yuxins bed.

As they heard the door clicking Yuxin is now finally left with Kun.

Its the first time for this day that she is left with Kun again after what happened last night at the hotel.

"So where's the bathroom?" Kun suddenly asked.

"Here" Yuxin answered pointing the room in the far corner.

Bathroom. Bath. Towel.

Ill take some clean towel from mom

"Okay, thanks Id take a bath first" when Kun was already in front of the door with his towel on his shoulder he looked back and said. " wife please. Relax."

When he left she took a deep breath and calmed herself down.

Kun is not the type that would do things that I dont want his not the type to force other to gave into with those thoughts in her Yuxin calmed down and lay down in bed and fell asleep.

" Hey Xin, Xin" a tap on shoulder and soothing voice had woken Yuxin from her thoughts. " You know that I wont do anything that you dont like right?"

"Yes" Yuxin softly answered.

"Good. Because I wont. " then Kun left to take a bath.

Yuxin was left stunned she thought that after what Kun said would calm her down but she did not expect the sudden empty feeling she is having right now.

What is this feeling. It felt to heavy.

After a while Yuxin is now taking her turn inside her bathroom as she was under the shower thoughts were running arond her head.

I must be mistaken for thinking that he wants something. I must have been overthingking things. Yuxin thought as she hug hersellf under the shower.

___________________________
Kun's POV

He was now lying oi hus wife's bed as her scent lingers in his nose and calmed him down his eyes wanted to drop on their own but he knew it was not enough. The fact that he had held her in his arms last night in his sleep had made him addicted to the warmth Yuxin had gave him.

It was so addicting that the thought that Yuxin might not want to be with him scared him.

He wants to shhow Yuxin his intmate side without scaring her. He wants her to know that he WANTS her but he want her to trust him. So he wants to show it to her slowly so he can gain her trust.

But I think Im now back to square one. Kun thought as Yuxin lay beside him turning her back on him making him pout.

"wife" he softly called which was answered with a soft hmmn. "may I hug you?" he felt Yuxin stiffend

"why? You said dont want to do do anything." she softly uttered.

Kun tried to recall what he said.

"Hey Xin, Xin You know that I wont do anything that you dont like right? Good. Because I wont. "

"But thats not what I meant." Kun said raising himself with his hand trying to look at Yuxin who is  still not looking at him. " I want to hug you Yuxin, I want to hold you, to kiss you. But I thought you dont and I---"

"Who said I dont." Yuxin cut him off pushing herself up now facing with inches apart. "Who said I dont want you to hug me, to touch me, to kissa me." Kun cant help to look at her eyes as she finish talking as if seeking for her approval he stare at her lips then her eyes.

As a sign of yes Yuxin close her eyes.

It was not an abrupt kiss. It was soft feather like at first.

one
two
Three drops of small kiss

Then both of them open their eyes for a long one. Staring at each others eyes it was no longer a guessing game on what will happen next.

Yuxin was now laying on top of Kun as she straddle her legs on him and her hands place on his cheek and hair making a deeper kiss.

Kun who was under her pulled her closer as he wrap his arms around her seeking the sweet taste of Yuxins mouth wih his tongue.

Both of them feeling hot inside it was a first for both them the sudden sensual air had controlled them as both moan each other's name.

"Kun" Yuxin moaned as Kun kiss lick and nip her neck."more" she pleads as she felt the continuos friction between her legs cause  by Kuns movement.

"Xin. Xin." Kun called out as if lost in a trance seeking for something in Yuxins neck and his hand which is now under Yuxin's shirt thats boldly gripping her small waist moving it back and fourth looking for something. "

"Kun more please" both of them can no longer recognize their voice as both of them started to feel the sudden rush, the sudden need to finish it their mouths connected as they muffled each others voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.5K 19
Finding love when you least expect it.
22.7K 545 19
Avi's experience of Pentatonix and of falling in love.
3.5K 42 11
your escape from reality. enjoy :)
6.5K 473 60
promĀ·ise reason to expect something.