Lovers by Contract

By sweetnot3

In which being a superstar and a role model to the young generation had led them to make a choice. And that i... More

Lovers by Contract
The Problem
The Sisters
The Promise
The Decision
The Solution
The Contract
The Marraige
The Name
The Date part 1
The Date part 2
The Seduced
The Something
The Favourite Candidate
A Husband
The Pillow Talks

A Wife

418 26 3
By sweetnot3

As they entered the apartment Yuxin dropped her luggage and face Kun.

"Now talk. What was that all about? Why were you acting like that? and Whats with that attitude towards Hanyu ge?" Yuxin frustatedly said.

"So you are just concern about Gao Hanyu. I should have known." Kun solemnly said.

"Wha - why would you think that it was about him? We are talking about your actions. We are talking about YOUR attitude."

"Ohhhh So it was about me? Why dont we talk about your action and your attitude towards him because mine wasvuse by yours ."

"What action and what attitude are you talking about here?"

"The hug. I saw you hugging him eventhough I clearly told you that I dont want you getting near him."

"It was just a hug cause he was leaving----"

"Goodbye? Uh yeah right now that you mention it are you gonna go to L.A. to meet him and be with him now to hug him.." Kun with obvious sarcasm.

"Why are being so irrational? It was just a hug given to a friend who was saying goodbye" Yuxin too cant help but raise her voice.

"And I am, I am your husband. But why are you hugging with another man!!!!"

"Why do you keep saying the word hugging? and he is no other man, he is my friend. A friend."

"Friends? Are you kidding me now Yuxin?" Kun bitterly ask. "No friend in their right mind would ask you if you have eaten every meal, no friend would send you messages complimenting you everyday, no friend would send you flowers every end of your performance and lastly no friend would ask you to meet up once a week saying that he misses you."

"How----." Yuxin softly whispered.

"How would not I know every close friend of you had question our relationship just because of him."

"But Kun why would that even matter? It happened long time ago----"

"It does Yuxin. It does matter. The fact that you still have connection with him and the fact that amidst his busy schedule he still made time just to see you matters to me."

"But why I dont get it?"

"Its because I am your husband---------"

"But its just in the contract---" paused.

"Ahhhhh. Yeah I forgot about that sorry for my action and attitude then."

Kun leaves Yuxin behind.
_______________________________________________________

In the morning, Yuxin was infront of Kun's door with her hands in fist still hesitating if she'll knock or not.

Today is the last day of her schedule this week its a photoshoot and she wants to say goodbye to Kun but she was still thinking about last night.

If I didnt just blurted out those words.

If only today is a normal day, Yuxin wont be doing this.

Yuxin is used to Kun making the breakfast when both of them are at home even if there's an upcoming schedule.

Sometimes he would be preparing coffee only if they were late. Then he would be sending her to where she is supposed to go even if its in airport or he has his own schedule .

So with those actions Yuxin's manager staff no longer picks her up now she had to text them to pick her up.

If Kun is not awake yet there will be one reason, he dont want to see her.

Yuxin with a gloomy eyes decided not to knock on his door and leave.
__________________________________________

When Yuxin met her manager and other staffs with a gloomy face, they did not bother to ask why no Cai Xukun is tailing behind her.

Confused looks were shared between ums and ikuns who were expecting to see the couple together today.

They were so used to the thought that Cai Xukun would drive his wife anywhere when she have a schedule.

But unlike Yuxin's manager and staff they dont know what happened so they just thought.

"Maybe Kun is Busy".

Yuxin have been silent since leaving the apartment and still is all throughout the photoshoot, but would smile when someone would talk to her.

During breaks Yuxin is seen scrolling her phone even the producers found something was off.

Though Yuxin is still doing great they felt that something is weird.

Even when they ask her if she wants to take a break she would just smile.

It was the last part and Yuxin had to spin for the last set of shots, the production team asked if she can do it  with no qualms Yuxin after changing her clothes went to the center stage and said.

"Lets start". A small smile plastered on her face.

As she  take her spin  she heard the first crack sound from her knees paying it no mind she refocuses her attention to the job at hand.

Second spin she can now feel the pain as she bend a little kneading her knee secretly, she listened as the others discuss if she must take another spin.

"Yuxin another one spin please and can you make it a little slower and longer."

"Of course." She faked smile.

At her last spin Yuxin made it longer is now feeling the intense pain but she did not care no one will care now.

Yet with the sad feelings Yuxin smiled.

Still wary of the weird feelings the photographer captured Yuxin's sad side.

Maybe it was because shes acting or maybe she was just easy to read.

Still in trance with Yuxin's smile the set grew quiet.

Except for Yuxin's manager who witness this fake smile from Yuxin clapped her hands then decided to talk to her.

"Baobei you can go inside your room first and take a rest the producers prepared a room for you to stay the night here and please if your knees are aching would you please tell me" Yuxin's manager said as she held Yuxin's hand.

"its not aching- maybe Im just tired."

"Yeah right. Youve been holding your knee since earlier come stand lets get you rested"

Yuxin just smiled as her manager help her to the said room.

"Yuxin you rest here first then we go to the doctor and you go home-----"

"No need. Ill just rest a little and------ maybe sleep here? can we do that?"

"You dont want to go home---- yet?"

"I just want to rest." Maybe Kun wont want to see me, it is better this way.

"Ok but lets just atleast go to the doctor. Hmmn?" Yuxin shook her head.

"No its fine Ill just rest first."

"But your knees? We have to---'"

"It will be fine. Please jie jie I just want to rest." Yuxin said as she look straight to her managers eyes.

"No Yuxin, that wont work on me lets call-----"

"Sorry jie jie." Yuxin as she close the door.

When she was alone again Yuxin checked her phone then drop it.

What was she supposed to see?

Kun would never talk to you.

You made sure of that last night.

Yuxin's thoughts as she unconciously touch her knees.

Its fine.

Im fine.

Its better sooner than later.

Kun must be tired because of me.

He must have realized that theres no point being with me.

Its fine.

Im fine.

But why does it hurt.

Curling herself in the bed as she silently cried.
_________________________________________________________

Kun knew he was being an ass he shouldnt have done that, being strict was never right to begin with and he even shouted at his wife but he was jealous and insecure.

Scratching his hair Kun lay down on his bed.

Who wouldnt be jealous and insecure of Gao Hanyu, even the taste of his name is too bitter for Kun to stomach.

He is the perfect guy, if Kun wasnt around Yuxin might be with him.

If he wasnt around, Yuxin would be happy with someone whose dependable as him.

If he wasnt around maybe Yuxin would be smiling like that everyday.

He is even her type, tan and muscular which his been aiming for countless of times.

And most of all he is no doubt a mature man unlike the childish him whose sulking now like a child.

Cussing in his head Kun scratch his hair.

Tossing and churning Kun stare blankly at the ceiling.

"Lets think about it tomorrow."

Due to exhaustion Kun feel asleep.

___________________________________________________

When he woke up, Kun checked his phone which is lowbat.

Connecting it to the charger he went out to his room to cook for Yux-

Shit. I forgot Yuxin has photoshoot today.

Speeding his phase he check the wall clock for time it was already 2 pm.

"Yuxin must have already left , but why didnt she wake me up." Kun wondered.

Going back to his room to check his phone if Yuxin texted him. But unfortunately there was none he was  about to text her.

But then paused.

"Its just in contract."  AAHHH that happened last night sighing Kun placed back his phone and lay back on his bed with forearm place to his eyes remembering what happened last week.

"Kun geh? his coming back."

"Who?"

"Gao Han Yu. The one I mention to you last time. The guy who i kept seeing with Yuxin at that private bar. And i think his coming back for her" whispered Justin as if giving a high profile information.

Kun remained silent the name is not new to him even the information about him and Yuxin was not even a surprise.

He met lots of people who was soooooo worried about their married life bringing Gao Han Yu's name whatever the conversation was.

As if checking his reaction towards the said guy.

Kun got curious and as normal person would do he investigated.

He found out that Gao Han Yu apparantly has been close to Yuxin and their relationship was never a secret to begin with its just that Kun was an exception.

Because he (kun) according to his source was still moving on.

Even Kun's close "friends" claimed who knew  his feelings for Yuxin hid the information from him because of how closed the two have been might hurt him.

The worst case Gao Han Yu is the same guy whom the girls wanted for Yuxin.

Not does it matter but still because Yuxin is his. Everyone must know that

Ahem..

"And?" Kun asked.

"Well I just saw his interview, he said that his in a break and his shooting is postponed for  a week till he returns." answered Justin.

"And whats that have to do with my wife?."

"Well you see, he said in the interview that he'll be here for a news that he heard while on L.A. and he wants to clarify that news with this so called important person isnt that a bit fishy~~~~~"

"Hmmmmmnn"

"Haisst you see Kun ge that guy has never been seen with anyone other than Yuxin and as what Ive told you before everyone knows his feeling for Yuxin."

Kun at first paid no attention to that information but

"Geh I really cant meet you. Im busy.----- oh no I too want to meet you but I cant--- of course geh well I hped to see you soon." Kun heard Yuxin talking to the phone while he was cooking.

The same scenario happened for two days.

"I really cant Im busy for the entire week.
And I cant cancel it.----- why wont you believe me hmmp ---Ill sent you a copy of my schedule then, lets see if you still wont believe me.---- see I was not lying to you hahahha"

Jealousy was never been this bad before. Yes Yuxin has been close to lots of geh gehs before but why does it feel so weird when it comes to that guy.

Come to think of it he was practically annoying Yuxin for two days but why is Yuxin seems to enjoy talking to him.

Erase. Erase. Thats bad Cai Xu Kun.

His blaming Justin for planting this stupid thoughts in his head.

After that day Kun altered his schedule and followed Yuxin around.

And he felt he did the right thing he felt he got closer with his wife.

After a week, while waiting for Yuxin inside the dressing room he heard that Gao Han Yu was leaving the country Kun never felt more estatic this entire week.

With a happy mood Kun start wearing all Yuxins accesories.

He gets to spend 3 days more with his wife. Yay.

But

"Wow. Then, why are you still here? Hurry up. Leave. Shooo" Yuxin even showing Kun a go away gesture.

She told him to meet his friends.

Kun thought it was fine he was hesitant at first but maybe its better if the staff wont feel so pressured when their around him.

"Fine." And he enjoyed being with his friends till 3 am.

Until he received the call from Yuxin.

Ahgghgh.

Haaaissst if I was just more mature I should not have reacted that rudely towards Yuxin .

I should have controlled my jealousy.

What do I do now she wont want to see me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 545 19
Avi's experience of Pentatonix and of falling in love.
12.9K 392 19
Love is the biggest gamble Baekhyun must take and he puts his career on the line
6.5K 474 60
promĀ·ise reason to expect something.
6.8K 475 23
This Story is Set between Their Choices of desire, passion & Love, manipulation, and INVEIGLE ways To win.