The Devil's Heir

By Author_AMichelle

Korol grew up in a life of abuse and poverty. By the age of 20 he'd easily taken down every enemy in his path... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Her
Chapter 2: Meeting in my Bedroom
Chapter 3: Visiting James Corp
Chapter 4: KOROL!
Chapter 5: Breakfast
Chapter 6: Lets Talk
Chapter 7: Sleepover
Chapter 8: Aint Gonna Happen...
Chapter 9: Say it again
Chapter 10: My Kind Of Crazy
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: MINE!
Chapter 13: Eloise James
Chapter 14: Shit Shit Shit
Chapter 15: 6 months...
Chapter 16: Come with Me pt 1
Chapter 17: Come with Me pt 2
Chapter 18: You're Lucky
Chapter 19: I'm a Failure
Chapter 20: His Fucking Queen
Chapter 21: You're Still Mine
Chapter 22: Remember?
Chapter 23: Sins of a Father
Chapter 24: Low Blow
Chapter 25: One Last Thing
Chapter 26: Are You Happy?
Chapter 27: King's Informant
Chapter 28: Flight & Fights
Chapter 29: Flights & Fights pt2
Chapter 30: Flights & Fights pt 3
Chapter 31: The Way Home
Chapter 32: Maybe I'm Ready
Chapter 33: And What Do You Want?
Chapter 35: Russia
Chapter 36: You're The One
Chapter 37: My World
Chapter 38: Ever After?
Chapter 39: KnK
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon in Tokyo
Bonus Chapter: The Heirs

Chapter 34: Ready For...?

2.8K 101 59
By Author_AMichelle

KarriLynn's POV

I didn't blame him...
It was honestly these damn hormones that had me crying

I saw Dimi walk out of the store and it felt like apart of my soul left me. I hate not being with him but this was for the best. It needed to happen. I just hope he doesn't hate me. I'm glad Elijah was the one here with us. Asher would have beat the shit out of King due to me crying whereas Elijah wouldn't cause a scene in public and just make him leave. He wipes my eyes and kisses my head.

"You ok?" Elijah ask pulling away from me

"Yeah I'll be fine, cousin. I'm sorry you had to see that Andrew."

"No I'm sorry. A man shouldn't talk to you like that. Especially not the father of your child."

"Yeah well there's not much I can do about that. I know he means well. He just doesn't care for the thought of not being together."

Elijah's phone rang and he stepped away leaving me with Andrew. He only went a few feet away so if anything happened he could still get to me.

"Uh so are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Annoyed but fine."

"I still can't believe you two even got together."

"Why's that?"

"Well he's...him. He's not right for you. He doesn't deserve you. You need someone who will put you and your son's needs ahead of his own"

"King loves our son. More than anyone would ever know. That I know for sure. And he's not as bad as people think. I'd know...I know him better than anyone. This is my fault honestly. He just needs time to cool off."

"Don't blame yourself for how he treats you. You already said he's toxic. Why bother keeping him around? Wouldn't your life be easier without him?"

"Easier said than done."

"Not really."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing...uh I was wondering...would you like to grab a meal together sometime...just you and me?"

"I don't know..."

"It's not a date. Just friends eating together"

"I can count my real friends on one hand. You think you're one of them?"

"I can be. What do you say? Just have dinner with me"

King is going to lose his shit...

"Sure. One meal couldn't hurt."

"Uh, Kay we have to get going" Elijah said walking back up to us.

"Ok. I'll let you know when I'm free Andrew"

"Why?" Elijah asked looking between us.

"He asked me to dinner." Elijah raised his eyebrow and before he could do or say anything "Relax. Just as friends..."

O'Conley smiles and hands me his phone. I put my number in before handing it back. He quickly text me so I had his number.

"Look I have to get going but don't forget to text me, ok? I'll be waiting to hear from you"

"Ok. Bye"

He smiles and walks away. When he's out of our sight I look over at Elijah.

"You sure you're actually ok? What King said..."

"It's fine. Like I told O'Conley...that was my fault. He's pissed and hurt. I know he wants us to be one big happy family but that just can't happen right now. There's just to much to do. He's got his shit to deal with and so do I. Maybe Andrew won't be too bad...one dinner won't kill me"

"It might when your deranged baby daddy finds out you're going out with another man"

"I can handle King..."

A week later I'm sitting across from O'Conley at a really fancy restaurant. Not really my thing but I'm trying to make the best of this. It's actually weird...he seems genuinely like a good guy. I'm finding it hard to believe he'd threaten King's life.

"How's your food?"

"Oh really good. Thank you. This place is...nice" I said smiling.

"I'm glad you like it. And thanks for agreeing to come here with me. I know you have a lot going on."

"It's fine. Nothing I can't handle on my own"

"Good. Uh...can I be honest with you?" He asked almost looking nervous

"Sure"

"Are you planning on dating King again?"

"No. I can honestly say after everything that's happened he and I could never go back to the way things were. Being his girlfriend is in my past."

"Well good. Then maybe you'd consider being mine one day?"

"What?"

"You heard me. You deserve someone better than him. I could show you how much better of a man I am than that psycho."

My hand tightens around the steak knife I'm currently holding out of pure muscle memory. I loosened it hoping he didn't notice. Guess my brain didn't like hearing someone talk shit about King.

"Yeah well King won't just let anyone around our son when he's born. I won't either."

"What if he wasn't a problem."

"What does that even mean? It's not like he'll just leave."

"Didn't he already do that to you?"

"How did you know that?"

"Was that supposed to be a secret? Everyone knows he left you for months. A man who loves you would never do that."

"Yeah well when you find that man let me know"

"I already found him. Me..."

"Yeah, very funny. You don't even know me Andrew."

"I'm not laughing. I love you. Always have. I hated going to meeting with my father when I was younger until the first time I saw you at your family's home in Italy. You were so beautiful. I think you were about 17 at the time. I watched you from your grandfather's office as you threw knives at targets and sparred with some guards not far from that garden area out back. I couldn't look away. You wore navy blue shorts and a black cropped top with your hair in a high ponytail. I'd never seen a woman move the way way you did."

"Wow that was like 10 years ago."

"And I've loved you since that day. I tried asking you out a few times but you always turned me down. Then it became known that you were into women so I stopped. But then Roman said you were seeing King and felt like such an idiot. If I hadn't bet him that night at the club this wouldn't have happened. I should've just had the balls to ask you out one last time. Then maybe we would've finally gotten together and that'd be my son you were having..."

"Yeah well tough shit motherfucker" we both heard and saw King walking up to our table. "Lynn, get up we're leaving"

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Taking you home that's what I'm doing."

"She's not going anywhere unless it's her choice and I don't think she wants to go."

"Lynn..." he looked at me and I just looked back and forth between them. "Are you serious? You wanna stay here...with him?!?"

"King, calm down, please. You're causing a scene"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO'S WATCHING!!!"

"You need to relax and step away from her." Andrew said placing a hand on Kings shoulder.

Well that was a stupid fucking thing to do

Without hesitation King head butted O'Conley. The crunch from the impact could be heard so loudly that there was no way his nose wasn't broken. Andrew fell to the ground holding his nose which was now completely leaking blood. King took this time to move closer to me.

"Did I not warn you? I told you I'd kill any man who thinks he's gonna be in my sons life"

"Fuck you! You don't control me..."

He takes a step closer to me and whispers in my ear

"Your mouth says that but your body says something different. You belong to me! Don't ever let me catch another man near you or my child or you will regret it"

"Whatever...Are you expecting me to say sorry?"

"Of course not. Because you're not sorry. You did this to get my attention. Well it worked...enjoy what's left of your night"

He gave me one final look that was both terrifying yet hot as fuck. He looked over at O'Conley then walked away. When he was gone I went over to Andrew and held out my hand.

"Are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. This just proves my point. He's unstable. You really can't trust him! What if he loses it on you and takes it too far?"

"King, would never physically hurt me. It's always been more of a mental thing with him."

"You don't deserve that. You shouldn't settle for someone like that. Think of your son..."

"Trust me...he's all I think about"

Chapters 34-40 are almost done.
Sadly this book will be over soon.

I told leah_visconzi_writes  what happens and her reaction was 😮 lol
I've been having so much fun writing the last 10 chapter but it's bittersweet. I love King and KarriLynn so I'm gonna miss them.

And since this is almost over I'm going to start adding
The Right Wrong Number
(Elijah's book)
back up until where King and KarriLynn were first introduced into the story. So it doesn't spoil the ending to this. I've been re-editing small bits to it so it's a bit better but 95% the same.

Sooo...yeah once this is published I'm gonna publish the first 3-4 chapters of TRWN

Ok byeee
-A.Michel'le

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1K 31
Ganessa Russo was part of a conspiracy since the day she was born, she just didn't know about it. Betrothed before even being born and being born in...
21.8K 266 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
214K 3.9K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
138K 3.1K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...