Record of Ragnarok: Human God...

angle99999 tarafından

The score is tied after 13 battles. The previous battle ended with both competitors dying simultaneously. Wha... Daha Fazla

Info
Prologue: A Final Match
Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 2: Buildup
Chapter 3: Final Fight Begins
Chapter 4: The Defective vs. The Immaculate
Chapter 5: 'Victory' for Humanity
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 2: Without a Vollund
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 3: A Loss of Hope
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 4: The Fight Heard Throughout the Cosmos
Epilogue

Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 1: Zeus' Mighty Sword

7.5K 275 59
angle99999 tarafından

The match had begun and Zeus and Ayanokouji were staring at one another, not breaking sight of the other until, the silence was broken with a swing from Zeus' blade. 

Zeus: How's this for size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He aimed for Ayanokouji's stomach, but in some miracle, missed as all it hit was air. Zeus, confused, looked below him and saw Ayanokouji had bent down to the point where his body was touching the ground in order to dodge it. 

Ayanokouji: That was quick. 

Zeus: So you can see my movements. 

Ayanokouji: They are much quicker then Eros.

Announcer: I can't believe what I'm seeing, but Ayanokouji has dodged Zeus' almighty greatsword with a single maneuver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gods, whose confidence was already down, were starting to get increasingly worried. 

Ryuen: Oh, shit that was pretty quick, kukukuku.

Kei looked away as she didn't winced from the sudden clash.   

Zeus continued as He held up his sword as he had it come crashing down, imbued with electricity. 

Ayanokouji went into his bag and took out shield. He positioned himself, holding it above his head at an angle as Zeus' sword came falling down. He tensed his muscles, preparing for the strike. 

It came, hitting Ayanokouji's shield as it fell 3 inches from his face onto the ground as Ayanokouji jumped back to dodge the debris from the attack. It destroyed an entire section of the main gate of the school as Zeus cackled. 

Zeus: GOOD, GOOD!!!!!!! YOUR VERY QUICK ON YOUR FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayanokouji saw that his coat was in shreds from the shockwave of Zeus' blow.

Brunhilde: Damn that old man, he's pretty fucking quick. 

Ares: SHOW HIM FATHER! SHOW HIM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO MOCK THE GODS!

Ayanokouji shrugged off the shreds of clothing that were on him as they fell to the ground, revealing his shirt and loosened tie.   

Ayanokouji: Sad. I actually liked this coat. Maybe you should do a better job with your shield-making, Goll.

He looked at his right hand as the shield cracked and turned to nothing. 

(Goll): Stop pressuring me! It's not easy making all of these things, you know. I'm pretty close to passing out!

Ayanokouji: Then create this weapon that I am thinking about. Spend as much time as you need. I don't care about the cooldown. Get it done. 

(Goll): But you won't be able to use any of my vollund abilities, how will you fight Zeus?

Ayanokouji: With my own arsenal of capabilities. 

(Goll): That's crazy!

Ayanokouji: It's logical. Now get to working it. Take all the time you need. 

Zeus: Are you finished with your little chat so we can continue? My sword is getting a bit heavier having to hold it all this time. 

Ayanokouji ripped off his coat as it fell onto the ground as he loosened his tie. 

Ayanokouji: Don't worry. I'll make sure that sword is a lot lighter by the time this fight's over. 

Zeus: How cocky! I love it!

He lifted up his sword and called out to the skies. 

Zeus: Thunder of the northern hemisphere. 

A bolt of lightning fell down as it encompassed his blade, emitting crackling sounds as the electricity hit the ground. 

Zeus: This will work nice. 

Ayanokouji didn't seem to ready himself at all as he put his hands in his pocket.

Announcer: ZEUS APPEARS TO BE CHANNELING IN HIS LIGHTING FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE HIS 37 GALACTIC TOURNAMENT A MILENIA AGO! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!  

Zeus: Oh, why aren't you taking anything out? Maybe because that vollund of yours is useless? Well, no matter. I hope you survive this. The fight won't be interesting if you die from my first serious attack!

He pointed his greatsword towards Ayanokouji as he held it with both hands. After some wait, he released his attack, with a vertical slash that sent thousands of volts of electricity towards Ayanokouji. 

Ayanokouji went into his front pocket and took out a pair of gloves as lightning was preparing to hit Ayanokouji.

Kei: GLOVES?! 

He then put them on and put out his hands, the right hand farther out then the left hand. 

As the lightning hit, an explosion encompassed front of the school.

...

...

Kei looked franticly across all of the screens as her classmates were growing more suspicious of her relationship with Ayanokouji.

Ryuen: He should be fine. 

Ike: What do you mean? That looked like a final fatality!

Horikita: He didn't hit him. All he did was hit the ground. 

Everyone: Huh? 

...

...

...

... 

Zeus: Did he die? That's a shame. I should have waited until his vollund came back. 

As the dust cleared, Zeus saw something unbelievable. Ayanokouji emerged from the dust of the lightning attack, with an orb of lightning hovering over his gloves. 

Everyone: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Announcer was going out of his mind. 

Announcer: Ayanokouji just caught Zeus' almighty lightning, with... A PAIR OF GLOVES!

Zeus: WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!! Never would have thought you would do that. 

Ayanokouji's left hand had the orb of lightning which was contorted from Zeus' main attack. 

Ayanokouji: It's a good thing I had this premade.

Everyone: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stadium was in shock as Ares sat down from his once righteous scream of victory. 

...

*Flashback to before the fight.*

...

Ayanokouji: Goll, now that we are one. You can listen in on my thoughts.

(Goll): Yeah, your right! So what's your point?

Ayanokouji: I have an item I'd like premade but stored in my pocket. 

(Goll): Huh? What is it?

Ayanokouji: Nothing complicated, just a pair of gloves that can work however I see them fit for at a specific instance. 

(Goll): THAT"S NOT EASY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayanokouji: I'll make our introduction much longer so you have enough time. And I'll keep him occupied until you can make other tools for myself. 

(Goll): Fine, Ok!

Ayanokouji: Good. 

*Flashback to the present* 

Zeus: That vollund of yours is pretty handy there, kid. 

Ayanokouji: To some degree. I can create anything I desire, with any parameters necessary.

Zeus then crossed his arms and laughed. He pointed at the orb of lightning that was in Ayanokouji's hand.

Zeus: Don't tell me you plan to hit me with an orb of lightning? 

Ayanokouji: Why not? It shouldn't hurt you, the god of thunder, after all. 

He put the orb towards his right glove as he put his hand in a gun gesture, pointing towards Zeus. 

Zeus raised his sword as he pointed it in Ayanokouji's direction. 

Zeus: Bring it!

Ayanokouji then readied the attack. 

Ayanokouji: Bang 

The orb was launched as it went  pathetically slow towards Zeus.

Ryuen: KUKUKUKUKUKU

Sayanakagi: Not a bad trick, just what I'd expect.

Ike: It's going so slow. Are those gloves defective?

Ryuen: No, it's just you. 

In the arena, Zeus was laughing at himself  

Zeus: That's pretty slow, hehehe. 

Ayanokouji started to run in the direction of the school as Zeus grew confused. 

Zeus: Where are you goi-

Without even hitting Zeus, the orb of electricity exploded when his guard was down, blinding the entire audience and 'destroying' everyone's earbuds.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM* 

From the wreckage was an old man who shielded himself from the explosion using his giant sword as he sighed heavily. 

Zeus: That was pre-etty close. 

He was, for the most part, unharmed. However, what he didn't know at the time, was that the orb of lightning, never meant to hurt Zeus. It was for his greatsword which was heavily damaged.

Ichinose: Wait, where is Ayanokouji!

Ichinose, along with the entire school of students tried to search for Ayanokouji through the ruble with their eyes as the humans and gods alike did as well.  

Zeus: Huh, so where are you hiding? 

The dust cleared and Ayanokouji was sitting on top of a lamp light?!!!!!!!

Kei: Ah, mou! He was there!!!!!!!

Ichinose: YEAH AYANOKOUJI!!!!!!!

Kei grew annoyed as she looked at Ichinose. 

Kei: You don't need to cheer so loudly. 

Brunhilde started laughing up at her balcony. 

Brundhilde: This guy never quits with his tricks and schemes. OMG!!!!!!!!!!

...

Zeus: Now why are you there?

Ayanokouji closed his eyes and sighed. 

Ayanokouji: I was too busy waiting for you so I needed to lay off on top of this lamp light. 

Zeus' veins started popping off from his head.

Brundhilde: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 

Zeus: I see, despite your facial reactions, you do have a sense of humor. 

He swung his sword as he collected more electricity as his muscles started to grow. He became more demonic in tone as his smile widened. 

Zeus: You really are an interesting human!!!!! I've never seen such disrespect from a human, not even from Adam!!!!!

He charged towards the lamp light as he broke the sound barrier with his speed. He was too quick, it appeared that he was never there!

He resurfaced behind Ayanokouji, mid-air, as he destroyed the entire lamp post and the entire exterior of the school with his strike. But, there was no flesh, nor blood present. All that fell off were Ayanokouji's gloves, which were turned to divine dust from the impact.  

Ayanokouji: A close call indeed. Although these gloves are powerful, two uses were all I could get out of them before they broke.

Announcer: Incredible!!!!! Ayanokouji had done it again!!!!!!! He defies his fate of death by continuing to throw out miracles!!!!!

The stadium saw the aftermath of the clash as it showed Ayanokouji had lodged Zeus' sword deep into the ground. Apparently he used electricity stored in his gloves to send the blade deep into the ground after initially reacting to it. 

Zeus: Oh, my sword seems to be stuck. You really are a good schemer, kid. Those gloves didn't just redirect and give off electricity. They also stored it too. 

Ayanokouji: Yes. 

Zeus: HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! I love it! A genius way to lodge my sword and keep it in place... for now.  

He let go of the handle as he backed off and cracked some knuckles.   

Zeus: However, your gloves seem to have broken. And you didn't take into account that I can simple reach down and use my strength to retrieve it. It's not like you can hurt me with your fists after all. I can take my time.

He tried to punch Ayanokouji in the face at full force, but Ayanokouji dodged as Zeus' swift swing left a scratch on Ayanokouji's cheek where blood was drawn, the first he suffered in the tournament. 

Kei: AYANOKOUJI!!!

...

Zeus: So you can bleed! I was thinking when we created humans, we made someone invulnerable! Wouldn't be the first time though! Believe me!

Ayanokouji touched his scratch with his finger and felt the blood. 

Ayanokouji: Not bad. I initially thought you were going to rip my head off with that blow.

Zeus: And I was. But I got to give some praise to you, kid. Your not that bad.

Ayanokouji: Thanks. It's been some time since I heard a compliment like that from an adult. 

Zeus: But enough of this. I need to get my sword out of this ground and finish you off. 

He reached down with both hands as he called for more electricity, combining it with his physical strength. 

Zeus: HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He eventually pulled it out, after much groaning. 

All Ayanokouji did was stand there, looking at his watch.

Zeus: HOHO! I did it! You really did a good job thrusting that inside. However, it's over. I'm not going to play around right now. 

He screamed as he imbued his sword with the thunder of the 4 main winds of the world: north, south, east, and west hemispheres of the sky. The blade seemed to take on life of its own. 

Zeus: There has only been one other person, I've used this on. But he died from it. Will you?

He was preparing to charge towards Ayanokouji, who was still looking at his watch. When one of the hands landed at a certain location, on his watch Ayanokouji looked up again. 

Ayanokouji: It's ready. 

Ike: Huh? What's ready?

He threw his bag onto the ground as he reached in and took at the tool he had asked to be made which was larger than the bag itself. 

Ayanokouji: It's a bit rough, but it'll work.

(Goll): It better. Because it'll take another 5 minutes at max to make something else. I'm going to be sick. 

Ayanokouji: Good. 

Zeus: Time's up!!!!!!!!!!!

He charged finally as his sword, imbued with all of the world's thunder, came closer and closer to Ayanokouji as he stood there, with his tool in hand. 

As it finally connected, a giant explosion engulfed the entire battlefield. It was something they never saw before. The sky was preparing to fall on top of the field itself, having its thunder ripped out from under it.

...

...

...

...

...

Announcer: What happened?!!!

It took time for the debris and the dust to dissipate. It was the strongest clash yet. However, the discovery shocked everyone watching the display. 

Ayanokouji was right where he was in the very beginning as he stood there looking at a figure that was in a giant crater on the side of the main school building. That man was Zeus. He was still standing as he coughed up some blood. 

Zeus: S-So you really did it!!!!!!!!!!! 

He looked at his hands and saw his blade had taken the entire blow as it was completely destroyed. The only thing that was salvageable of the blade was its hilt as the rest was completely blown away.

*Flashback to the middle of the fight where a discussion not yet mentioned took place in between scenes*

Ayanokouji: Goll, take all the time you need to make it. I need it ready to deal with his sword.

(Goll): With what? I don't have the ability to make miracles, Ayanokouji!

Ayanokouji: But you can make an RPG-28 that compensates it's piercing ability with durability, correct?

(Goll): OHHHHH! I got it. I think that'll work. I'll get to it right now!

Ayanokouji: Good.

*Flashback to the present* 

That man, with his endless mind of schemes, tricks, brains, rationality, and genius, threw the RPG to the ground as it shattered and looked at Zeus, who now had to continue the fight bare handed.   

Ayanokouji: I thought that would at least have gravely injured you. But I guess all it did was destroy your sword. 

....................................................................................................................................................

The Next chapter's title is this as a head's up: Ayanokouji vs. Zeus Part 2: Without a Vollund. This will probably come out either today or tm. Take care everyone. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.5K 116 5
There is an ancient prophecy shared amongst the kingdoms of chikyuu - 2,000 years after their fall, the earth's empire, known as 'Bugnarok' will once...
176 9 4
This fanfic is based on the manga 終末のワルキューレ (Record of Ragnarok). I do not own the manga or the characters in it. I only own the story and the self-c...
8K 416 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
37.4K 759 20
The Gods of all Faith has voted that humanity is not worth giving them another thousand year so has decided to exterminate them. however the thirteen...