๐•ท๐–†๐–‰๐–ž ๐•ถ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ (๐š†๐š–๐š–...

By asnasameer_

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ 99 ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

Characters and Information
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

8.5K 328 29
By asnasameer_

Athanasia's POV

After meeting that wizard, me and y/n went back to the palace. to be honest I was grateful she was there to defend me, because I was scared. we played some more but with raven with us. when she left, she said, "Please don't spend too much time with Raven, Athy." she says. I didn't get why though. One thing I've noticed though is that she doesn't trust people easily. She was comfortable with me, but with Lily and Felix, she was just polite. polite, but she didn't let them get close to her. I wonder why? Anyways I bathed Raven and slept with him.

~The Next Day~

Again my lazy ass thought doing this would be easier.

Y/n's POV

I was sitting and learning when I heard of the news. Princess Athanasia coughed up blood and fainted while having tea with the emperor. The emperor had searched for magicians all over the empire to heal the princess. should I help....? Nah. Lucas will do that. I still don't trust him, but he's good for Athanasia. I'll visit her though.

the entrance exam for the Academy in Arlanta went well. I'll get accepted. my knowledge from my past life came into handy for the first time. Ijekiel's working his butt off to surpass me. It's quite funny. he'd finish learning a part, ask me till where I finished, I'd tell him, He'd be shocked and starts trying to learn faster so he can reach me. this happens everyday. hanging out with the second male lead of a manhwa is quite fun.

***** 

It's been 48 days since Athanasia fainted. I visited her a few times. At first Claude was being annoying. but after a few times of me visiting Athanasia, he finally acknowledged me as Athanasia's friend and let me see her. Today is the day Athanasia wakes up. I'll go visit her. I get ready to go to the palace. I decided to bring Katsu with me. Because Athy had wanted to see Katsu. I enter the carriage and reach the palace. I head to the throne room because I need permission from Claude to visit Athanasia. He allowed and we went to Athanasia's room together. when we entered the room, Athanasia jumped off the bed. "Daddy!!" She says, before she trips over nothing and falls. Claude catches her and lifts her up. "Are you feeling sick?" He asks. Athy shakes her head no in response. "There won't be any other side affects?" Claude asks. "Daddy, that man!" Athy says turning to point a finger at Lucas only to find that he had shrunk. Tiny Lucas starts coughing. "Ah. It seems I have used up all of my magic to heal the princess." He says. "Certainly, you deserve praise for your hard work. Of course that will be after we confirm the princess is completely recovered." Claude says. Lucas manages some fake tears. "I beg your pardon majesty, but the princess is not fully healed." He says. "What do you mean, she's not completely healed?" Claude asked. "I beg your forgiveness, but I am still but a boy in training, and I was not able to stabilize the princess's mana properly. But the worst has passed so her mana will slowly return to it's place now... Kegh. This sort of thing may happen a few more times in the, kegh, future, but I'll make sure that when it happens, I will sacrifice my body to help the princ... Kegh, Kegh!" Lucas says while fake coughing. "Your majesty, I think it would be best if we give him some rest first. We can hear the details later. It seems the young warlock has exhausted himself." Felix says. "Very well." Claude answers. Lucas walks by and without anyone noticing, smirks at Athanasia. I can almost see smoke coming out of her ears. I snicker at the two, Causing Athanasia to finally notice me. "n/n!" (nick name) She said. cute. "Hello Athy, I'm glad you're okay now." I say smiling at her. She opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted. "Princess!" a very worried Lily runs in. "I finally get to see you. for the past month, I thought I'd never see you again." She says. "A month?" Athy asks. "You've been asleep for exactly 48 days, Princess." Felix says. the expression on Athy's face was priceless. 

***** 

"Consider yourself lucky. you'd be dead if I had gotten there a moment late. seriously, why are these so good? ask the maids for more when they come. Oh yeah, turns out your dad isn't the son of Aeternitas?" He asks. "Are you stupid?" I ask. "Yeah, Aeternitas has been dead for over 200 years already." Athy says. Me, Athy and Lucas were sitting on the couch. I still don't like Lucas. Even though he saved Athy. He's probably just like everyone else. "What? you want some of this? Wanna trade?" He asks Athy who was staring at him. "I don't want it and I'm not trading." She says hugging Blackie defensively. 

"Even if that thing was the reason you were like this?" He asks. 

"What?" 

"You keep touching it like that, so your mana got absorbed back into your body causing all this hullabuloo. It's rare but it seems your mana has a strong will to return to you. or you just have way too much."

I sigh. "This is why I told you not to spend too much time with it." I say.

"You knew this would happen?" Athy asked. Lucas looked at me amused. "Of course." I say. "I have a mana beast too you know."

"Oooh. I want to see it." Athy says sparkles in her eyes. "I know." I smile as I clapped 2 times. Ktsu came in jumping through the window and into my arms. "woooowww. It's so cute." Athy says while petting it. Katsu liked Athanasia and snuggled into her arms. "so you have a mana beast as well, huh? you just got a tad bit more interesting." Lucas says smirking. I look at him in disgust. 

"Your dad seems to really care for you, huh?" Lucas says looking at Athy. "He tried to slay this thing the moment he heard it was the reason you were dying. It would've been more dangerous, actually, because all the mana it was holding would have flown right back into you." Lucas says giggling. "Then has raven been avoiding me because he thought it was dangerous?" Athy asked. "no? how do you expect them to be that smart? they just follow their owner's tendencies. like how you and raven both go crazy over chocolate. you actually want to run away from here, don't you?" Lucas asked causing her to flinch. "you want to hide where no one can find you, and you want to escape from the palace." Lucas continued. "no w-what are you talking about?" Athy asked nervously.  "And you hate me right? you want me to get out of your sight this instant, and to never see me again right?" Lucas asked. "see this thing squirms uncontrollably when I touch it. because of you." He says grabbing Raven. "It's only natural for Raven to be scared of you because you keep talking about eating him." Athy says defending herself. "whoa, does that mean you don't hate me? I'm actually really fragile and shy, and it breaks my heart when someone doesn't like me." He says fake-smiling. "I hate you." I say, bluntly. "I know." He says pointing at Katsu, who was growling at him. "good." I say glaring at him. He ignored my glare and sat down. "Why are you acting like a kid?" Athy asks. "With the amount of mana I posses, I should save as much as I can, even if it means being smaller. I don't exactly want to play cute either. Oh yeah, your mana was tastier than I thought." He says. Athy looks at him in a distrusting way. "Don't look at me like that I only ate some mana which was misbehaving. there isn't any other way to get rid of it anyways." He said. "But why would you eat..." Athy says.  "Take it." Lucas says, passing Raven to Athy. "Your dad's coming." He says. I motion Katsu to leave. Claude enters the room. "Daddy! He's being.." Athy says. "I'm sorry if my words have upset you princess. but your pet is a tricky magical pet to handle even for skilled magicians. It would be best if you separated yourself from it. but since your highness doesn't wish for that to happen, at least decrease the time you spend with it." He says, putting on his cutesy act. "you're right. but I think it would be best if we threw it away." Claude said. "but d-dad, he said raven isn't dangerous anymore, though." Athy says. "there is no telling that a dog who bit his owner once wont bite again." Claude says. "The princess's mana is still unstable. It would be best if they didn't come in contact for more than three or four hours a day." Lucas says. "How reassuring, you have no idea how glad I am that you're here." Felix says. "I'll be going now." I say. "Me too." Lucas says much to my annoyance. "Take that thing with you." Claude says. "Daddy can't Athy feed Raven? He must be hungry. Please?" Athy says, doing the cutest puppy face ever. this, however had no effect on Claude. "I should chuck it out after all." He says. "hmm? what was that Mr. magician? You'll feed Raven for Athy? thank you!" Athy says. "I've changed my mind. get rid of it right now." Claude says. "A-ahhhmmm. hng, I can't stop yawning, Athy is sleepy, daddy. I want to go to sleep." Her acting was so cute. me and Lucas were holding in our laughter.  "Ahem, I'll feed Raven for you, Athy. You can go to sleep." I say smiling while scooping Raven up in my arms and walking out. Lucas followed me out. I walked towards the kitchen. I stop walking. "Why are you following me?" I asked the black haired boy behind me. "Because you're interesting." He said with that stupid fake smile. "I don't like you, go away." I say walking faster. "Why though? I haven't done anything to you?" He asked, keeping up with my pace. Why couldn't he just go away? "I don't trust you." I say. "I already said I wasn't a bad person." He says. "People lie." I say reaching the kitchen. "seems you have trust issues." He says. "anyways, what are you still doing here? you're the princess's playmate right? she went to sleep, so shouldn't you leave?" He asked. "I have to wait for my dad to be done with whatever he's doing." I say, as I feed Raven. "ok. why don't you trust people? You keep the redhead, the emperor and the princess's nanny away, like you don't trust them." He says. This dude is really getting on my nerves. "I don't trust people." I say. "why though?" He asked. because I'm scared of it happening again. My own mother never even saw me as her daughter. I never received love from anyone. and when I finally manage to trust someone, she breaks it and kills me. "It's none of your business. now shut up." I say glaring at him. "Just asking, jeez, no need to get so worked up." Lucas says. then the door to the kitchen opened. "Y/n? let's go. we're leaving." your dad says. "coming, father." You says and you get up to follow your dad. you stop at the door of the kitchen. "Just a piece of advice, It'd be best if you didn't go around poking your nose into delicate situations. some people may not let it go like I did." I say and get out to leave the palace with your dad.

A/n: 2382 words. wow. my fingers hurt. anyways, If ya'll are wondering why Y/n is mean to Lucas at the start when this a Lucas x reader book, then please listen. y/n was never given love in her past life all she ever wanted as a kid was her mother's love, so when her mother said she only saw her as an object, it broke her heart. she stopped conversing with people, only talking when she had to. that's when Agatha somehow broke down her walls and got y/n to trust her. but that trust was broken when Agatha killed her. she still doesn't know why Agatha did it. that incident left her bitter and she decided everyone else was like that. lying and faking. but that will change when she starts attending the Academy at Arlanta and meets a few people. the only people she trusts right now, is Ijekiel, her twin, Jeanette , who was pure, and Athanasia, who she really liked while reading the manhwa and also because she was reincarnated like her. This will obviously change and she'll come to like Lucas more than a friend so don't worry. 

I was really surprised when I saw the number of reads this book got. I had only published 3 parts, one of them being character introduction, but I still got 137 reads and 19 votes. I really appreciate it guys. Thanks for reading my story. I love you all💖🤍💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.2K 59
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€ใ€€ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง A powerful immortal magician teacher had kept reading who made me a princess that her students introduced her to. She then...
9K 478 10
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tรฌrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
776K 42.2K 99
Everyone knows the tragedy of the novel 'Lovely Princess'. (Y/n), an average girl from modern world is suddenly murdered by a mysterious woman in bla...
680K 33.9K 66
ใ…ค โ™”๏ฝก:*โ€ข.โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ใ€€ใ€€ ๐‘ฬค โ› HAUNTING โ€•โ€• LINGERS BEHIND . . . ๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜“ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜š๐˜๐˜“๐˜’ * a fanfiction based on a crossover betw...