Happily Ever After || Jikook...

Par YouMakeMeAgain

(Completed) Prince Jungkook who lived in the Palace peacefully, He is the best example for A Man with a word... Plus

[ The sick Queen ]
[ The lonely prince ]
[ No One ever ]
[ The Match Maker ]
[ This Night is different ]
[ Do I have any choice ]
[ He deserve happiness ]
[ I do it for you ]
[ Prince Jeon Jungkook]
[ Special to me ]
[ Thank him later ]
[ An apology to him]
[That smile, that damn smile]
[ Just a Normal people ]
[ There's no ring in your finger]
[ Butterflies? ]
[ You're not the one ]
[ For example zone ]
[ I'll be there for u ]
[ You better find out ]
[ I think it's you ]
[ He changed me]
[ say yes ]
[ More than kisses ]
[ Just you and Me ]
[ Let's break up ]
[The Queen ]
[ Come to the end now ]
[ Happily Ever after ]

[ An Assistant for Me ]

1.5K 101 2
Par YouMakeMeAgain

"You want it?"

A voice flinched Jin who about to pick the red flower that's look so attractive for him. But got startled when he heard a deep husky voice of someone. He suddenly turned at the speed of light while completely paled of panic face.

Purple guy!

"I'm sorry did I make you sacred?" Namjoon asked wirh a little genuine smile.

You think?

"No, I - I mean not that ... Nope yeah" Jin stutter but ended with nervous smile. It was Night when Jin hoping for Namjoon to come like the last time..so he waited at same corridor where he met him for the first time but Devils play.. Namjoon wasn't found. So being sleepless and hopeless, Jin just walk around the garden while admiring the plants and trees. Even tho it was night, the light gives more adore to the plants.

"Do you want it?" Namjoon asked while pointed the red flower on the plants. Jin looked at flower and back to Namjoon. "No, I'm just looking around... No-thanks"

"Aish...Don't be" Namjoon smiled and leaned closer to Jin while tip toed to pick the flower for him. Jin balls eyes scanned Namjoon's Manly Man shade..an inch gap distance from him.

Namjoon give the flower to Jin who took it from him. Jin just screaming inside but he act like cool outside. Atleast he guess Namjoon doesn't notice that. He smells the flower while wided his eyes big. Namjoon find it cute, "It's hibiscus"

Jin turned to see Namjoon as they both started walk around the garden. "We make tea in that and it's favourite tea for prince."

"Oh" Jin said and touch the top of the leaf " I saw more colors in it. But only red here"

"Yeah, the garden guy planted the red one...anyways hibiscus is useful and it's not mean for color issues"

Jin understand of Namjoon's mind, that he loves good not care about nothing else. So he love someone but Not bothered about gender, in the end of the doctor's theory he is gay!

"So, another sleepless Night?" Namjoon bring him from thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm little sleepless. New place"

"Get used it. We never know how long you're gonna stay" Namjoon shrugged as Jin nodded "How is she?"

"Not up or Not slow" Jin used his hand ups and down. Namjoon sighs "The queen, she is Good Human, I don't think she deserve it"

"Everything happen for a reason, Maybe this leads to Good end" Jin positively assured "You talk like Doctors"

"Of-course I'm a doctor"

"Why you become a doctor?"

"I don't want to say that I need to save human's life but me being interest and curious about our Human body so it leads me in that profession"

"Honest answer, I ever heard from any doctor"

"How many doctors You met before me?" Jin obviously not to ask that, but he did it.

"Only you"

Jin immediately turned to Namjoon who already looked at him, Jin could see the dimple on his cheeks damn, His dimple. He looked away as his ears turned red.

"This is how you trap?" Jin asked and bit his lower lip,

"Oh! Did I already trapped...I thought it's hard to get"

Jin giggled and Namjoon laughed at him. They both start to walk further more to look around.

______________

"Did you talk to them yoongi?"

The king asked while sips the tea as he sat on the royal chair, he is in the room of where he works beside Yoongi placed some file on his table.

"Yes, Your Majesty I did talked to them."

"That's Good Yoongi I hope it go well"

"Ofcourse Majesty I---"

He stopped when the King signed him to 'don't talk' as he keen his eyes on the door, while Yoongi followed his eyes and looked at the door which is closed, where they both heard the heavy footsteps approaching them.

Suddenly the door burst open reveal Jungkook panted hard, "Father, I need a new asst. For me. Can I hire someone?"

The king looked at him from up to down, as he sweat a lot and his front bang were wet look like he had a heavy Morning routine.

"But yoongi is there too"

Jungkook looked at yoongi who felt like betrayal in relationship "Of-course Yoongi is there. . But Father he is gonna busy with Marriage stuff so I need a asst for me. . Can I hire new one?"

The king blinked but in the end "Of-course you can Jungkook"

"Thank you Father" He bowed and didn't wait for any long as he leaved immediately.

"Is he okay?" The king asked yoongi while looking at closed door, "Yes, Your Majesty he is preparing himself for Marriage" yoongi assured while flashed his gummy smile.

"That's sound good"

_____________

"Ah, here you are" An old lady cheered while opened the door.

"Granny" Jimin bended to hug her as she hugs him tightly. "Look, what I bought for you" He give the big cover to the old lady. She carefully picked and opened the cover to see a banana for her.

"Oh dear, I love banana" She said and kissed Jimin's forehead. She enter the kitchen to place it while Jimin followed her back.

"I knew it granny, that's why I bought it for you"

" Jiminie, I also prepared dinner for you...wait, are you already ate?" She ask and bring  the plates for Jimin while he sat on the dinning table.

"No granny. But why are you did this to me... don't over work for me"

"Aish, It's just dinner not a big deal." She said and served the dinner for him. And they both chewing their dinner.

"Granny?" Jimin whioe chewed his food "How the country would react If prince gonna marry someone?"

"What? The prince is gonna marry someone ?"

"No, No not yet I'm just asking since I'm new to this  country"

"Honey, It's gonna be a big festival for us. We will be happy to welcome the new princess. Also we love to see the couples who's gonna rule this country after King"

"Granny who...he is gonna marry?"

"Of course the other country princess or any rich girls or any model maybe their relative girls" she said and gulped the water.

"Is it any possible for prince fall in love with her?"

"Jiminie sweety what are you talking about? They are rich and royal. Royal people marry royal people, rich people marry another rich people. Money = Money. Where is the love found?" That lady laughed at Jimin's innocent thoughts as he slowly puts the fork down.

"What do you think? If prince fall in love with normal people? No way!" She added "And I never seen any rich people marry the poor one like us" She shrugged and slowly took the plate from the plate "Aigoo" she mumbled and went to kitchen.

Jimin forzen on the table while bit his nails as he thoughts go around on the corner of the palace.

Why I overthinking?, Mr.Axeman is not rich tho..

Isn't he?!

___________

"....So that's why I said, I need an asst. For me" Jungkook told while checked the tablet and turned the back  paper to read the description. "I already prepared someone for me as An asst."

He said and placed the tablet on the table and looked at his Mother who laid on the white fluffy bed with more machine beside her. Jungkook visit every night to his Mother's room and give feedback about the day. So Jin knows that Jungkook's visit time so he leave to have privacy between them.

Jungkook had two happiness in his daily life, meeting his Mother and Night talk with Jimin.

"Guess What Mother?" Jungkook said and also waited for his Mother's reaction but he got nothing as he himself forced a smile "It's Jimin Of-course"

"Yes Mother, yesterday he was so matured and he just cleared everything to me. Just like you  But he is more talkative. I knew you like him, once you meet him. But he little disrespectable towards on me and that's why I want to hire him" he chuckled while he snake to hold her Mother's hand on him.

"He is my only best friend Mother. I really want you to meet him.l and I want him to beside me.  So that I planning to bring him here as My asst. Maybe he can help me to do in Marriage also I need to show him who I am."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

79.1K 3.9K 34
Jimin, a 17 years old boy, decided to never trust someone again after the death of his only trusted one...his mother... this promise to himself inclu...
71.1K 2.8K 35
{COMPLETED} when jimin and jungkook were in highschool they went out, they were always voted the cutest couple in school...they were together for ye...
145K 4.8K 53
"M-master! Please, stop!" The frightened boy was slapped harshly on the bed as he sobbed. "No, liars get punished..." The older man above him drunken...
962K 47.7K 42
jimin never thought that a perfect man existed. to be more precise, his perfect man. but little did he know that he lived right down the street, and...