Jujustu Kaisen Headcanons

By StarGemZirconium

Yep, we're doing this More

Introduction
Headcanons
Civilian, Cursed Spirit or Sorcerer?
How Do They Confess
The Little Things They Like About You
What Kind of Music and Instrument
Sharing Your First Kiss
Chapter Not Found
What They Love Doing With You
Things They Fear You For
How They React When You Start Crying
When You Simp For Someone Else XD
How They Help You With Insomnia
Favorite Places They Bring You To
Seeing You In Something You Hate
KAMO CATCH-UP
They Play Genshin Now
When They Play Your DND Game
Giving JJK Characters Visions Because I'm An Archon
Learning Japanese From Them
< Oneshots >
Eternal
Please Say It To Me
Amuse Me, Human
This One's Mine
Kitchen Antics
Invited To A Filipino Fiesta
Wither
Cookie Run
His Precious Duchess
Blackout Lights
Meeting Your Family
Princess
In My Hands, The World Ends

First Time You Met

2.6K 41 2
By StarGemZirconium

Yuuji Itadori

You're classmates, typically. More specifically, his seatmate. And you? You're a new student.

"Hey, you seem nervous. You new here?" He asks as you flinched and laughed nervously.

"It's obvious, huh?" He laughed as he pats your back.

"No worries, I'll help you out."

He's basically the classic 'new student's friend' type of kid. Like seriously. How can you not see it??

Megumi Fushigirou

You were a new student in Jujustu Tech that knew Yuuji, because you guys knew each other during middle school. We all know Fushigirou is an introvert, so Yuuji basically just introduced you to him.... the mutual friends type of meet-up. Yes, it is very awkward.

"So, Fushigirou, this is Y/N, my friend from middle school."

"Itadori, I think you're disturbing him." You said as Fushigirou just shakes his head.

"It's fine, I have nothing to do anyway. Besides, I need to know who I'll be working with so things would be less awkward." Fushigirou said as you just fidgeted with your hands.

"Ahh.. I see. Well, it's a pleasure meeting you." You smiled as he sighed before retreating to his dorm.

"Pleased to meet you too."

Nobara Kugasaki

Okay, let's get this straight. You knew each other since childhood. And you're partners in crime at this point.

"Look Y/n, she wants to play with you." Your mom ushered as Nobara neared you with a curious look while you hid behind your mother's leg and peeped at the girl.

"Sorry, she's really shy."

"It's alright. The kid thinks Nobara's a little scary." Her mom said as Nobara smiled  at you while you blushed at the friendliness.

"H-hi..." You muttered as Nobara's smile widened and held her hand out.

"Let's go play by the swing!"

Junpei Yoshino

You're a witch. Need I say more? You were just in the woods to get some moss for your little terrarium when you heard him crying by the river. You genuinely thought it was some spirit.....but...

"Hello?" You called out as the crying stopped and left off at just sniffles.

"Who's there?" You heard a voice call out, as you carefully went down to the river bank to see the boy, bruised up and beaten.

"Oh my gods, you're hurt! Let me take you to my home, it's not too far."

"No it's fine--." Boy you snappy. Because you're an empath as well.

"No it's not! You're hurt physically and emotionally and I need to take care of you because I know you keep these things to yourself!" You blurted out before covering your mouth. He just looked at you in shock before you started throat whistling.

"I'm sorry." You apologized before he just laughs.

"I can't believe you saw right through me!"

"I'm an empath! Of course I can! Now let's go home! I'm gonna spoil you and give you some magic therapy!"

A night of talking about some spoopy things, movies and witchy shit bc this boy is interested in almost anything spiritual. And because he's superstitious.

Toge Inumaki

Aight, you know him because your brother, Yuuta. Point, blank, period. You were very confused with his vocabulary, but Panda and Yuuta held you understand him.

"Ikura?" Inumaki asked as Yuuta pats your head.

"Her? Oh, this is my little sister! Sis, this is Toge Inumaki, he's a friend of mine." Yuuta said as you bowed politely.

"It's nice to meet you, Inumaki." You greeted as he smiled under his jacket.

"Tsunamayo!" You tilted your head in confusion.

"Huh?" Inumaki sweat-dropped in embarrassment before you panicked at his contorted face.

"Oh no, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to insult you or anything!"

"Okaka! Tsuna!" He exclaimed as you blushed in guilt and confusion while Yuuta and Panda sweat-dropped at the two people just gushing in embarrassment.

Yeah, it's basically a lot of apologizing and confusion. It goes on for a while, but yeah.

Maki Zenin

You bumped into each other. You're a transfer from Kyoto to Tokyo and was rushing to meet Gojo and Principal Yaga (you were late for the interview). First moment you saw her was basically the 'Oh shit, I'm gay' moment in your life.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" You apologized as you scrambled to get both of your stuff off the floor. She laughed at your goofiness before helping you up.

"Hey, it's fine. Principal Yaga and Gojo-Sensei are out for lunch. They won't be back for a while." She said as you were stunned at how she read right through you, and how you realized you were NOT late.

"Huh? What time is it? I'm supposed to meet them at 2 PM." You whined as she showed her phone which indicated 12 NN."

"You're two hours early, but hey, at least your better than Gojo-Sensei. He's always late." She sighed as you wiped the sweat off your head.

"Thank you---."

"Maki Zenin. Please, call me Maki."

"Oh, so you're Mai's sister. Well, it's nice you finally meet you!"

"....."

Yeah you fucked up by mentioning Mai Zenin. Sorry.

Satorou Gojo

It was during a deserted moonlit night you were being followed by a rabid curse and----

Oh you think it was like that? Nah.

You're the cashier of a sweets shop. He frequently shops there. First time you met was basically during his high school days.

"Hello sir, welcome to Anika Sweets. How may I help you?"

"Yeah, I'll take some mochi on the go. Oo, and some dango as well." Gojo said as you nodded and started packing what he had ordered.

"So you're a new employee huh? Lemme guess, no money for school tuition?" Gojo asked as you sighed.

"Well yeah, my parents wasted their money on somethin else." You sighed as Gojo pats the table and lays out his payment

"Oh, let me get you some change--."

"No need sweets.  Keep the change. I'll see you later!" He chirped as you beamed and bid him a good day. You took the bill he gave, before seeing a small note.

'My number, you seem pretty cute.'

Your basic Coffee Shop AU plot.

Kento Nanami

You were an assistant in his company. Plain and simple.

"I'm Y/n L/n. I'll be the assistant for your department. Please tell me if you need anything." You introduced and bowed as the whole department paid attention the announcement, although some people were looking up and down on you in a very uncomfortable way. 

Nanami Kento stood up and bowed politely as some of the other employees stared at their superior.

"In behalf of my department, we are glad to have you as part of the company." Nanami said as you smiled and bowed back at him.

"Thank you for the welcome, sir."

"Please, call me Nanami."

Your first encounter was very professional and simple. It goes on like this until the time you were dating......WAIT THAT'S SPOILERS!!!

Geto Suguru

I have no idea, how you met..... I genuinely don't know.

Nevermind.

You're a junior in Jujustu Tech while he was a senior. That would be a one year gap between you guys. How you typically met?

"Give this to him please???" Gojo asked as you stared at him and sighed.

"Fine." Gojo smiled before pushing you out of his room and close his door.

Yes, Gojo got you together. Mutual friends type like Fushigirou but less awkward since you were mention by Gojo every now and then. You went to the courtyard to see Geto under the tree, reading a book on jujustu.

"Umm. Hey, Gojo told me to send this to you." You said as Geto looked your way and smiled.

"Oh nice, he gave me some taiyaki!" He chirped as you sat beside him and handed him the package.

"So you're the one Gojo keeps talking about."

"Is that supposed to mean he's backbiting me?"

"No no, I just heard things about you. But damn, it's better to see you in real life." You blushed at the sudden compliment before laughing.

"That's flattering, Suguru. Gojo wasn't lying about your sly tongue." You giggled as he raised his brow.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

So now you bond over talking about other jujutsu sorcerers and shit. And a lot of backbiting on Gojo. XD

Yuuta Okkotsu

Hmmm.... This one's a little hard?

"I don't see you around here. Are you new?" He asked you as you looked towards him with a small tint.

"Uh... Yeah. Am I disturbing you?"

"No. I was just saying. Do you need some help?" He asked you ask you gushed, you're height being shorter than the shelf that held the book you needed for research.

"Ah... Yeah."

Library AU in a nutshell. Or better yet? College AU.

Ryoumen Sukuna

You served his family ever since you were a child. You basically grew up with him?

"Call Sukuna here. His training will start soon." His mother hissed as you bowed respectfully and ran towards the Cursed Prince's room. As you opened the sliding doors you see him going over the window with a small pack with him.

"My Prince, what are you doing?" You asked quietly as Sukuna looked at you and held his finger up.

"Scream and I'll kill you." He whispered as you nodded.

"Where are you going?" You asked as he sighed.

"Out of here. I hate this place." He growled as you sighed.

"Me too... I want to leave. But if I do, the Mistress will surely find me, then kill me right in front of my family. I bid you farewell, my Prince." You smiled as he stared at you pitifully before making a run for it.

He gets caught, but ever since then you started hanging out whenever you had time or when you were there at the same place and same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.1K 11
Just a random idea of HQ captains having fun together
156K 4.3K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...
1.3M 78K 54
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ "i'm sorry, sukuna. this was inevitable after all". โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• in which gojล kiyo attempts ...
2.1M 36.5K 50
โ†ชyou'll find: โ†  what if's โœ” โ†  nsfw, basic headcanons ๐Ÿ’ฆ โ†  headcanon memes ๐Ÿ‘€