You touched my heart // dnf

By r0bertsson

A 1980s based dnf fanfic. TW's: Rape Underage drinking Alcohol Swearing Abuse/violence Self harm CW's: Sm... More

Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43 (real ending)
Wassup
EXTRA CHAPTER/100K CHAPTER
extra chapter 2

Chapter 33

4.1K 140 772
By r0bertsson

(TW: underage drinking, alcohol, vomit, panic attack(?), Dream's dad, rape, i'll put a warning before it happens. Stay safe <3)
[song rec: seventeen - ladytron (play it on repeat)]

"There's a party tonight."

George glanced over at Clay from the other side of his couch.

"What do you mean with that?" George asked, averting his attention back to the television in front of them.

Clay looked over at the brunette. "Want to go?"

George lowered his eyes from the tv to the floor and shrugged. "I've never been." George said, the thought of going to a party scaring him a little.

"I've been to parties, I'll be there with you." Clay said, inching a little closer to george.

George tilted his head to the side and shrugged again. "I don't know," he said, dragging his sentence out.

"We don't have to, you know?" Clay reminded.

The shorter nodded, still staring at the wooden floor. "I'll go if you want." George said and averted his eyes up to Clay, turning his head so he could face him.

"Do you want to?" Clay asked, intervening their fingers.

"Sure," George said, playing with Clay's fingers.

"We can go home whenever you want, okay?" Clay assured.

George nodded and lay his head on top of Clay's shoulder, yawning quietly.

________

"I'll pick you up in 30 minutes, okay?" Clay said as he opened the door to his car, waving George goodbye.

"Okay, I'll be ready! Bye!" the brunette called after his boyfriend before returning back inside to his house, closing his front door.

He walked up to his room and began rummaging through his closet for appropriate clothes to wear to a party.

"What the hell do I wear?" he mumbled to himself.

He finally settled on a pair of loose black jeans, a lime green hoodie from Clay with a plain white t-shirt underneath and his black converse with.

He went to the bathroom to try and style his hair but ended up just ruffling his hair a little.

He finished that and walked downstairs to the kitchen which had a window facing his driveway.

Suddenly a familiar car pulled up in front of his house and George rushed out of the kitchen and out the front door, grabbing his house keys while he was at it.

As soon as Clay heard the car door on the passenger side, he turned his head to the side with a loving smile on his face, adoring his lover.

"Hi, bub," Clay greeted as George bucked his closed the door and buckled his belt.

"Hi, baby," George said, leaning over the console between them and placing a light kiss on the blonde's nose.

Clay scrunched his face and smiled before looking back in front of him and onto the road, driving out of George's neighbourhood.

"Where is the party, exactly?" George asked, "I don't think you told me."

"I think it's at some Brian's house," Clay answered, "Yeah, I think Nick said his name was Brian."

George nodded. He knew who Brian was.

Brian was also popular, one of Nick's friends but they weren't really close.

He could be a dick but only if you did something that pissed Brian off.

"Nervous?" Clay asked, glancing shortly over at the brunette and put his hand that was resting on the console onto George's thigh.

George tilted his head slightly to the side, signalling that Clay was partially right. (my dad does this😐 so now I do too)

"Kind of," George said.

"There's nothing to be worried about, I assure you." Clay said, shaking George's thigh, "I'll be there with you if anything happens."

George nodded and rested his head on the window, watching as the cars rushed by.

________
{The tw's start here and last
through the whole chapter}

After a short drive they arrived at the house the party was held in.

Clay stopped the car and the two of them got out, Clay locking the car once both of them had gotten out.

They walked hand in hand up to the house, spotting a couple of people in the garden, drinking.

George felt a shiver go up his spine as they walked inside the house, the feeling of heat and the strong smell of sweat mixed with alcohol making him nauseous.

Clay must've noticed because he tightened his hold on George's hand and squeezed it.

"Are you okay?" Clay asked, holding tightly onto George's hand as he pulled the shorter with as he looked for the kitchen.

George nodded but then remembered that Clay wasn't looking at him. "Yeah, I'm good." he mumbled.

Clay finally found the kitchen and pulled George with him by his sleeve, glancing back at the shorter every now and then to wake sure he was okay.

The blonde let go of George's sleeve and wrapped his arm around the brunette's shoulders instead and pulled him closer to himself.

"Want a drink?" Clay asked, holding out an open can for George to take if he wanted.

George shrugged, what's the worst thing that could happen?

"Sure, why not?" George said and Clay passed him the can.

George took the beer can into his hand and brought it up to his lips, taking a large sip of it.

"Ew," George said, passing Clay the can again.

Clay chuckled at George's reaction and took the can back, taking a sip of it as well.

"You get used to it." Clay said, "Do you want your own drink?"

The brown haired boy scrunched his face and shook his head. "No thank you." George said.

"Okay." Clay said, walking out of the kitchen with his arm wrapped around George's shoulders, dragging the shorter with him.

________

George yawned, he had started getting kind of tired.

They had been at the party for a lot longer than George wanted, and he just wanted to go home by now.

"Can we go home now, Clay?" George asked, met with no answer.

He looked around himself, spotting Clay nowhere near him and not anywhere in the room either.

"Clay?" he mumbled, not really wanting anyone to hear him.

That wasn't really good was it?

He walked out of the crowded room and out to the hallway, hoping to find Clay somewhere.

He looked into most of the rooms he found, spotting Clay in none of them.

Suddenly he felt panic kick in, what if he'd just never find Clay? What if he had just left him all alone here or left with some other guy?

George felt his breathing get quicker and quicker by the second and he started sweating uncomfortably.

He walked a few circles around the house to try and find his boyfriend, his search remaining unsuccessful.

Deciding that Clay had just left him, he walked to the corner of the room, backing up against the wall and sliding down to a sitting position, hugging his knees tightly up against his chest as his head spun in circles and his heart raced.

As he fought against his tears with his head buried in his knees, he felt a pair of hands grabbing his own and pulling him up so he was now standing.

George hung his head low the whole time as the person picked him up and carried him out of the room they were in and into one of the bedrooms.

He just assumed it was Clay, so he just let it happen.

The person threw him back onto the bed, George landing on his back with a creak of the bed frame.

He covered his eyes with his hands, he just wanted to cry. (mood)

The person suddenly climbed on top of him, splicing their hands on either side of his head.

A hand was felt on his wrists, pulling his hands away from his eyes.

"I want to see your face, sweetheart." an unfamiliar voice said to him, stinging your ears a lot more than Clay's and it didn't sound as caring or loving.

George obliged and made short eye contact before inspecting the person hovering above him. Why the hell didn't he have his shirt on? The fuck?

He had faint abs and broad shoulders, the veins of his hands very obvious. He had hazel coloured eyes and light brown hair, or what i like to call rat brown hair.

His nose was kind of weird shaped, like it had been broken one too many times.

He was not George's type.

The shorter one got caught off guard when the taller boy leaned in and connected their lips, George trying his hardest to pull away or push the taller one off of him.

But he couldn't.

The taller boy had pinned his hands against the mattress, leaving him unable to move since the lighter brunette was on top of him.

George hummed into the kiss, wiggling in the taller's grip to try and release himself, causing the taller one to tighten his grip around George's wrists.

The taller one pulled away to pull his breath, George feeling lightheaded due to his lack of breath.

"Let me go,'' George mumbled quietly, his mind had gone hazy and he couldn't think about anything else than that he didn't want to be there.

He wanted to go home.

"Not right now, the fun has barely started." the taller one said before connecting his lips with George's neck, sucking and biting on it.

George felt so bad. He felt so so bad.

He felt warm tears well up in his eyes and a couple of them escaped, running slowly down his red cheeks.

The two hands that were previously pinning his own hands up to the bed removed their grip onto his hips, flipping him onto his stomach and taking George's hoodie and shirt off of his torso.

"Just relax." the taller boy said as he ran his hands up George's sides and ran them back down onto George's hips, resting them on the waistband of the shorter boy's jeans.

He felt as the taller boy's hands slip to the front of his jeans and unbuttoned them, running the zipper down slowly like it was in some romantic way.

His jeans were slipped slowly down from his legs and threw on the floor next to the bed, and he heard the taller one removing his pants as well, throwing them on the floor as well.

The rat haired boy brought two of his fingers up to George's mouth. "Suck." he demanded in a low and raspy voice which did not sound as good as Clays.

George shook his head slightly before burying his face in the pillows that were previously nicely put on the bed.

"No, come on. You have to." the taller demanded, putting his hand back on George's hip.

As George felt the other pull on the waistband of his boxers he started to cry even more, burying his face further into the pillow with his hands covering it as well.

The taller started pulling his underwear down, the cold air hitting George's body, sending shivers around his body.

He had to control himself from letting out loud sobs as the taller pressed himself inside of George, causing sharp pain to shoot up George's body.

It felt like hours listening to the taller groan and thrust into him, feeling up George's body as he did so.

_________

"Where's George?" Clay called to Nick, his words slurred due to his drinking.

Nick shrugged and took a swig of his drink. "I don't know, man." Nick said, "Just relax, he's fine. I'm sure."

Clay nodded and looked around the crowd once again before taking the final sip out of his third can of beer.

Suddenly he felt ill, like he was about to throw up and the room was spinning.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Clay said.

Nick nodded and Clay walked away to look for the bathroom.

He broke through the crowds of people, pushing them away as he held one of his hands over his mouth to prevent himself from throwing up all over everyone.

"Dude, are you alright?"

Clay shook his head. "Where's the bathroom?"

The guy pointed at some door and Clay ran inside, locking the door behind him and hunching over the toilet bowl.

He only had to wait for a few seconds before all the food he had eaten that day as well as the alcohol came up to his mouth and he vomited violently into the toilet.

_______

After what seemed like hours to George, the taller boy pulled out after coming inside of the shorter, put his clothes back on and left the room.

George was left there alone in the dark room, his clothes on the floor and he was cold, his body hurt.

His whole face was swollen from crying and his lips on the verge of bleeding, he had been biting down on it so hard to prevent his sobbing.

He sat up on the bed and picked his underwear up from the floor, sliding them back up his legs while his legs stung and his back hurt like hell.

He found the rest of his clothes and put them on, putting the hood up of Clay's hoodie, he really didn't want people to see him in this horrible state.

He opened the door of the room and walked out, keeping his head hung low as he walked through the crowds of people, trying to catch as little attention as possible.

He broke through the people pushed up to each other and walked to the front door, pushing the doorknob down and leaving the house.

He walked to the sidewalk outside the front garden of the house and sat down, pulling his legs close to his chest and cried.

_______

Clay stood up once he felt like he had nothing left to throw up and walked to the sink, washing his face and spitting a couple of times and getting a sip of water to get rid of the disgusting taste in his mouth.

He unlocked the bathroom door and walked out, he wanted to get out of this house.

He rushed through the crowds and out the front door and started to walk towards his car when he saw someone crying on the sidewalk in a familiar neon green hoodie with their hood up, covering their face.

Oh no. That must be George.

He walked up to the person and sat down next to them, so close their shoulders were touching.

He wrapped his arm around the smaller figures' shoulders and pulled them close to his chest, wrapping his arms safely around them.

The shorter let out desperate sobs that Clay was very familiar with, grabbing Clay's sweater and clutching tightly onto it.

"Shhhh," Clay cooed, rubbing George's back to try and calm him down, "It'll be okay."

As much as Clay was trying to comfort the brunette, it wasn't working. It was only making him feel worse than before and causing him to cry even more.

"Should we get back to my car?" Clay asked, curling George's hair on his fingers.

George nodded and slightly pulled away from Clay's hold so both of them could stand up, then headed together to Clay's car.

Clay held George's hand the whole time, assuring him that he was there for him.

They let go of each other's hands to get into the car and sat down, intervening their hands again.

Clay looked over at George who still had his hood up and was now looking out of the window, waiting for Clay to start the car.

"What happened, George?" Clay asked, rubbing his thumb over the back of George's hand.

George shook his head and averted his eyes from the window and to his lap.

"Nothing. Just stressed." George lied.

"Come on, baby, I know it's not just that." Clay insisted, "Something must have gone wrong if you felt that bad."

George felt as his breath got caught in his throat and his heart rate sped up, his palms started sweating and he felt like he was about to pass out.

"No, I'm just stressed." George said again, this time in a lot shakier voice.

Clay furrowed his eyebrows and a frown formed onto the blonde boy's face.

George felt so bad, he really wanted to get this off of his chest but he didn't know what Clay would think of him.

The blonde had always said that he'd be there for him no matter what, so if he'd be a dick about it George would just break up with him.

He sighed, catching Clay's attention. "I um..." George started, trying to build up the courage to tell his boyfriend.

"I got raped." George said and looked up from his lap and at Clay, his eyes watery and his voice low.

Clay's face fell, the words that just got out of George's mouth causing his whole system to stop entirely.

"What?" Clay said, "Are you okay?"

Obviously not, fucking idiot.

George shook his head and bit his bottom lip to try and stop the tears from flowing down his cheeks.

"Oh, George," Clay said and let go of George's hand, wrapping his arms around George's shoulders, leaning over the console and pulling the shorter closer to him.

George buried his head in Clay's shoulder and started crying quietly again while Clay brushed one of his hands through George's hair.

It broke Clay's heart, the state that George was in. He pulled George over the console and pulled the brunette into his lap, hugging him tightly against his body.

"We'll have to walk home, I've been drinking." Clay admitted shamefully and George nodded, "I can carry you if you want?"

George chuckled lightly before lifting his head off of Clay's shoulder. "Please?" George said.

They got out of the driver's seat with some struggles but they did it in the end. Clay locked his car while he held George with his other hand.

He stuffed his keys in his pocket and lifted George up without a warning, a small yelp escaping the shorter boy's lips.

George wrapped his arms tightly around the blonde's neck and his legs around his waist, Clay holding onto his thighs so he wouldn't fall.

_______

"I have to put you down for a second, bub. I have to open the door." Clay said.

George released his grip around Clay's waist, putting his legs down onto the floor for the time being, leaving his hands around Clay's neck, causing the blonde to need to bend over to stand.

"George! Let go!" Clay laughed and George shook his head with a small smile on his face.

Clay let out a sigh of defeat and got his keys from his pocket and put it inside the keyhole and turned it, the door opening with a click.

George jumped up and wrapped his legs around his boyfriend's waist again, Clay holding back onto George's thighs.

The blonde closed the door behind them and took off his shoes, and started walking to the staircase to the second floor when his dad walked in front of him, stopping them from getting up.

"What the fuck is he doing here, Clay?"

...
Word count: 3164

Hello.
I have returned. I guess. I'm tryiiiing okay? This shit's hard, and I've got tests I don't study for.

I've been thinking, so is Eurovision a big deal everywhere in Europe or just on Iceland?

And I've also been thinking about something else but I have forgotten.

Also, thank you for 25k reads! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.8M 68.5K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...
1.9M 79.8K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...