Destined To Be Together??

By reverie0ig

When percy is betrayed by everyone he knew . He is recruited by chaos and order adopted by Void and Nature th... More

Cast
Betrayal
Assassins clothes
The Vacation
The dinner and the new Castle
The Talking Closets
Flashback
The Arrival Of Demigods
Stay Away! ??
The Preparations for the Welcome Ball
The Dresses
The Ball
Author Note
A Walk in The Grounds
Authors Note
Authors Note
A. N
Kidnap !!
A Beautiful Relationship
A. N
#The Breakup???
Chapter 21
Announcement
Hey Untitled Part 26
Heellloooo!!!!!
Attention
Epilogue
Authors πŸ“ note
Heyyy

Important Guidelines for Sequel .A. N

312 1 1
By reverie0ig

Hey Guys
I know u are upset. The ship you shipped has been broken up by me. But don't worry. The reunion will be better than the whole book.
• Hermione will become a singer,  author.
• Draco as known by you would be working in his Malfoy Apothecrecy.
• Ginny had been married to Luke in a secret, private marriage.
• Percy was grieved and broken again and of course angrier and crueller.

Your favorite ships will be seen again in the next chapter titled 5 Years Later. The Reunion will be amazing. And of course the demigods were shocked to find the truth out. And to know that Poseidon was innocent. Hook up to my book. And absolutely marvellous chapter promised if you vote,like . Comment about your feelings.

Warning :-
This book is not for Anabeth lovers.

My next permione books information will also be attached to my next chapter. Hook on and wait.

Bye 👋
Your author
D.Sh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 8.6K 22
When Percy makes his only priority in life protecting people he finds himself brought into the wizarding world, Percy's job is to protect Harry Potte...
181K 4.8K 27
A nexus is a connection between two groups. Percy is a demigod son of Poseidon, but he's also a wizard. Throughout his time at Camp Half Blood and Ho...
28.3K 842 16
✧. β”Š IN WHICH a daughter of zeus and a son of poseidon are forced to go on a quest together percy jackson x fem oc Λ’α΄±αΆœα΄Ώα΄±α΅€Λ’ Β‘! ❞ ;based on the book...
1.4M 20.5K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...