private tutor/Zarry

Bởi authenticzarry_

Zayn, whose age 18 was the bad boy in his school and he used to get everything that he liked. Unless Harry, h... Xem Thêm

prologue
New job 1
At malik house 2
Scold him 3
punishment 4
Fake boyfriend 5
Tit for Tat 6
New teacher 7
Misunderstanding Punishment part 2. 8
kidnapping 09
tormenting 10
Savior 11
fake believe 12
smut 13
misconceive 14
confession 15
he growled 17
embarrassment 18
punishment+handjob and vibrator 19
teaser 20
controller was with wrong person. 21
date with a devil 22
broken heart 23
Forgive me.24
new plot 25
making new love 26
New tattoo 27
Entry of devil.28

apologized 16

952 77 122
Bởi authenticzarry_

But. I'm not hungry now. Please" I said and put my head on his chest and hugged him, motioned for him to sleep with me, and hugged me. Realizing this, he wrapped his arms around my tiny waist and lay down on the bed, keeping me on top of his chest. I don't know he truly loves me or not. But only for sometimes I want to be safe. And this is my safest place...

***********************************

(I was not publishing this book as I was earning hate from this book, PT. It hurts a lot when someone says anything awful about your works. It is not easy to write a book as easy to read. We need too much patience, idea, and creativity for writing a book. It is not so simple as it seems. And please don't reckon a book by reading some of the chapters of that book. I know some of you read my books who are themselves a writer and I believe you will feel that exact pain that's what I am feeling now when someone gives hate on your writing and your works. However, first of all, I want to say that this is my book and I will write whatever I want to write. I am not going to take any advice from you guys and I don't think I have to explain it to you all. If you think this is not a zarry book and it is demolishing the image of a teacher's integrity then don't read. This book is not for you. And you are not welcome here. I know sometimes I write illogical and unusual things, forgive me for that. But I don't want people's hate for that. Whatever thanks to them who have encouraged me to continue this book. Special thanks to zarry_sterling for requesting me to write more .)

Zayn's pov :

Last night was a great night for me. We cuddled all night and watched a movie. But it shocked me because I noticed Harry didn't insist on me to do study yesterday. I think he changed or he wanted me to give him some time to relax. Whatever I would be happy if Harry doesn't make me study, that's all I hate most.

But I still can't get over the fact that Harry loves me. How can this possible? How can he love me? Whatever it will be fun to tease him. I thought and giggle myself

"Hey, zayn" Louis called me as he was proceeding towards the locker.

"Hi" I greeted him back.

"Zayn, you know you are unbelievable. " Louis huffed.

"Why? What I have done?" I asked and took my books from the locker.

"Seriously, you are asking me? You said that day you would come to my house but you did not come and you did not even think of calling me. Thanks to Harry who find you and took care of you."

I blushed at hearing harry's name. There is something I feel for Harry, I think.

"Ohh okay" I mumbled.

"What only ok? Zayn are you aware of what are you talking about? You were missing and you know how much I was tensed." Louis spat angrily.

"Okay okay, I am sorry. Okay? Forgive me please" I pleaded with my puppy eyes.

Louis couldn't resist my adorable puppy eyes and at last, he ended up with a smile which made me smile too.

"Ok. But did you notice one thing that how Harry care for you? When I told Harry that day that you could not be found, he was very worried. And that's when he started looking for you like crazy. And you remember how he saved you from Nick. He looks after you, zayn you are lucky that you got a supportive teacher like Harry" Louis said and I smiled widely and chewed my bottom lip to hide my cheeky smile. But then I realized how Harry cared for me. All hatred for Harry has faded away from me.

"Oi, zayn why are you blushing? " Louis frowned and I widen my eyes, trying to wipe out my blush.

"Where Louis? I am not" I lied.

"Don't tell a lie zayn. Did you fall for Harry?"

"No..."

I couldn't complete it as I heard

"He can never fall for anyone because he is mine. " Jed said sternly and we turned around to face Jed. Anger started to fuming inside Louis by seeing Jed's face.

"Stay away from us, fuck." Louis yelled but Jed didn't budge at him and started to walk towards me. Louis was scared if I would take Jed again.

"Baby, I am sorry for that night. I didn't want to hurt you. Listen I love you okay?" Jed pleaded with fake pleading eyes. I could see he was trying his best to give a false sad look.
He was about to hold my arm but I took a step back which made Jed's jaw clenched.

"Zayn, please, listen I am sorry..i..." He couldn't complete it as I slapped him harder across his face which echoed the whole corridor.

"Don't be dare to talk with me. We are over. There is nothing between us. And you don't know what is love. I was in delusion. It was my biggest mistake I had fallen in love with a fraud like you" I yelled at him while tears were rolling from my eyes meanwhile Jed was staring at me with his rage full eyes, clenching his jaw.

"Didn't you hear what zayn have said now? Go away from here." Louis spat on him.

I sighed and we were about to leave the place but at that moment I gasped when Jed gripped my wrist tightly and pulled me towards him.

"Oi, Jed leave him"Louis shouted angrily at Jed.

" How dare you to slap me, you son of bitch. You have to pay for this. Mark my word. " Jed growled at me sending shivers at my spine. I was scared and I began to gulp.

"What did you think you can go away from me like this way?" He said in a scary tone by gritting his teeth and began to twist my small hand mercilessly.

"Aaah. Le..leave my hand. " I winced and I was squirming. The pain was rushing through my hand was intolerable.

"Jed you are crossing your limit now. Leave him". Louis growled but Jed didn't even look at him. He was only glaring at me with his cold rages eyes and started to twist my wrist more, making me wince. My hand was becoming numb and the pain was tormenting.

He clenched his jaw more and raised his hand to slap me. I clenched my eyes shut, expected to get a slap, but I got shocked when I didn't get hit in my face.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Harry was gripping his hand firmly. I sighed in relief as Harry caught Jed's hand at the very right moment.

" stay away from zayn" Harry warned him in a deep tone.

"Heyy, how dare you to hold my hand. I will break all of your bones in your body. You fucking teacher" Jed growled at Harry and snatched back his hand. All of the students in the corridor were glaring at us by surrounding us and I started feeling embarrassment

"Is this the way a student should talk to the teacher? I think your parents didn't teach you well" harry spat at him and then switched his eyes on my wrist where Jed was still holding.

"Leave his hand," Harry said sternly.

"I will not. what you will do? Huh? " he retorted and pulled me more closer to him and twisting it even more. Ugh, my hand was hurting terribly. I winced which caught harry's eyes.

"Didn't you heard what I have said"Harry growled and fisted his hand. He gave Jed a pretty hard punch in his face as a result he let go of my hand and fall to the floor where everyone began to laugh at Jed. Louis instantly caught me by wrapping his arm around me.

" Are you alright mate?"Louis asked and I nodded.

Harry gave a kick in Jed's stomach and he began to whimper. At that moment bell rang.

"I am letting you go this time. But mark my word if you tried to harass zayn again, I will make your life hell. "
Harry warned him by raising his index at him. Jed stood up and gave me a scary glare before departing I looked down when my eyes met with him. It seems to me that Jed is not going to forget it soon which was making me anxious.

"Zayn are you alright?"

I flinched and looked up, saw two soft green eyes staring at me with affection.

"Hmm" I nodded and he cupped my cheek. He was pulling my face close to him slowly and I was enjoying the soft touch of his on my face. We were about to go for a kiss but at that moment we heard someone coughed and we pulled apart immediately.

"Can we go? " Louis smirked at us and grabbed my hand, but I was still staring at Harry while Louis pulling me and Harry softly smiled at me.

"Zayn, what is happening between you and Mr.styles. huh?"Louis teased by raising his eyebrows.

" no..nothing. It is...there is nothing." I shuttered badly, chewing my bottom lip to hide my blushing.

"Okay. Whatever. But I am sure something is fishy" Louis mocked and squinted at me.

I sat on the bench and Louis sat beside me. At that right moment, the teacher arrived.

"So, students today I am going to give your grades." The teacher declared and frightened was rushing over me. I got C. I am sure Harry will kill me if he gets to know about my grade. Oh God, who will save me from harry now?

.......

It is 7.00 pm. I am on the couch, watching tv, eating crisp. I was still in school dress, I didn't change it yet. At that moment I heard the doorbell rang. I stood up from the couch lazily and walked to the door. When I opened it I saw that gorgeous green eyes was standing there wearing his expensive black suit. As usual, he was looking handsome.

"Hi" I grinned. Harry didn't reply to me back, he walked into the house and I closed the door. He was glaring at me from up and down. Ops I didn't change the dress which I have wore in school.

"You didn't get fresh after school?" Harry asked in a deep voice by knotting his eyes brows. I gulped, his voice was giving me a shiver in my spine. He was in a damn serious mood.

"Yes, I did" I lied.

"Zayn, you know how much I hate lying. "He said sternly, made me scared.

"Umm. Yeah. I mean nope. I was too much tired and I didn't get the energy to change it. "I lied, which made Harry's eyes widen in disbelief.

"Oh seriously? Zayn if you will ever tell lie then I swear I will punish you "Harry asked by raising his eyebrows.

"Okay okay Harreh, but for now please let it go" I whined. I don't like when Harry acts like my mom.

"No Zayn you should get fresh after school. And...."

"Okay okay, I will," I said and laid on the couch, eating crisps.

"Zayn, it is not the way to eat. Sit up. Anyway, You need to do study now. " Harry shouted angrily which annoyed me most.

"Ugh, will you be shut up? I am doing relax. Can't you see? "I shouted and instantly goggle my eyes, cursed myself.

"Zayn I think you need punishment for your misbehave. Huh?" Harry said by frowning, and fear overwhelmed me.

"Umm sor...sorry. Harreh, do you want to eat some crisp? Take it."I said by handing him the packet, hoping his anger will be reduced. But he denied it by slapping my hand away and I pouted.

"You are so mean, harreh" I pouted and fold my hand above my chest, turned my back to him.

"Sorry. I didn't mean that." He said with a smirk.

"Zayn, you need to study. So please stop all of this drama." He whined and hold my shoulder.

"No-no-no. I don't want to do it. " I screamed and removed his hand from my shoulder.

"ZAYN. IT'S ENOUGH. YOU ARE NOW GOING TO DO STUDY. THAT'S IT. " he shouted and yanked my wrist, broke the fold. I winced in pain as soon as he hold my wrist. He gripped that wrist which was twisted by Jed today in school. He noticed my shrunken face and immediately released my hand.

"Sorry sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He apologized. His face was full of worry and tensed. But the pain in my wrist became terrible. I could feel how mercilessly Jed was twisting my hand. It always makes me on the verge of crying that I used to love that devil.

Tears started to form in my eyes due to pain in my hand and the pain of my chest.

"Zaynie don't cry. Sorry, I am extremely sorry. Please forgive me." harry pleaded with soft green eyes.

" it's okay Harry. But...but it is hurting a lot. " I screamed in pain.

"Okay okay wait. Let me do something for you. "Harry became tensed and rushed to the kitchen, holding my wounded hand.

He came back with an ice pack and took my small hand in his large hand with so much affection. I winced at the contact of an ice pack.

" Sorry sorry, zaynie. " he apologizes and began to put an ice pack in my hand slowly. He really looks after me a lot and he genuinely cares for me, loves me.

He was applying an ice pack to my wounded hand for 30 minutes. After applying ice to my wounded hand, he took the pain killer in his hand.

"Zaynie, take it you will feel better." He said by giving me the medicines. I nodded and took the painkiller. He took away the pain in my hand.

"Thanks" I mumbled

"Why?" He asked with a smile.

"For saving me always," I said and tears drop from my eyes.

"No problem Zayn. I will always here for you. Okay? Now don't cry. Come here" he said and opened his arms, motioning me to go to him. I wrapped his waist with both of my hands and placed my head in his broad chest, he immediately embraced me with a warm and relaxing hug, by wrapping his arm around my tiny waist. I took a comfortable place in his lap.

"Zaynie"

"Hmm?"

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Hmm"

"Good." He said and pulled me up. He pulled my face with both of his hands and gave a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Zayn now let's go and start studying."

"Ugh harreh," I whined with a pout.

"No Zayn. Now you have to do study."

"Okay okay I will but not now I am tired," I said and placed my head to his chest, closed my eyes, bribing him not to make me study.

"Zayn, ugh okay. By the way, have you get your grade today?" Harry asked which made my eyes widen with scared. I gulped and said,

"No"

Ops Zayn lied again. What do you think? how Harry is going to punish our little zaynie 😁? I love when Harry punished Zayn. I can't get over this. Fuck to my dirty mind.

How was this chapter please don't forget to give a vote and comment

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

55.7K 1.3K 27
Harry is a troubled 18 year old. He starts fights, he lashes out for no reason, he is alway angry. One day his mum has had enough and sends him off t...
26.5K 884 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
167K 7.2K 25
"You never meant a word you said." - In which Harry makes a fake account on facebook to scam. He targets Louis Tomlinson, the rich freshman at his sc...
144K 4.3K 47
Louis and Harry have everything. They are happily married. They love their children more than anything. They couldn't be more successful in their job...