๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡

By KMUTHAFAWKINB

๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ... More

ยฉยฉยฉ
โ€ข ๐–ข๐–บ๐—Œ๐— โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—๐–พ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐–พ๐—‡ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ค๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ โ€ข
Hear me out ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿฝ
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ โ€ข
๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿฝ
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ โ€ข
questionnn
โ€ข ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ โ€ข
โ€ข chapter 25 โ€ข
โ€ข Chapter Twenty-Five โ€ข
โ€ข Chapter Twenty-Six โ€ข
โ€ข Chapter Twenty-Seven โ€ข
โ€ข Chapter Twenty-Eight โ€ข
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ณ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
34
hello stinks โ˜บ๏ธ
35
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’- ๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘
Chapter Thirty Six
37

โ€ข ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ณ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ โ€ข

16.9K 651 460
By KMUTHAFAWKINB

(- 𝖯𝖲𝖠 , 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗂𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗇 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗆𝗈. 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗋 💔💔💔)

Neveah woke up to the sun shining and Mir laying on the other side of the bed.

She scrunched her face up because normally he'd be close to her.

She shrugged and went to go get her toothbrush and toothpaste out of her bag and do her morning hygiene.

She grabbed her phone and speaker also and playing music.

"If I'm hurting now, she gon' hurt in the end. She played with my feelings, won't do it again. I said that I trust her, I knew that I didn't." She mumbled singing 'Revenge' by KlanBoyMike.

(A/N- If y'all don't know about KBM, I just put y'all on. YALL WELCOME !!)

"Your nigga so grimy, he fucked on your friend. But it's time for revenge. Me and you, our lil' secret. We can't tell nobody, I just hope that you keep it." She started brushing her teeth.

About 25 minutes later she was done with her hygiene and her hair.

She had gotten her hair done by Lea. Her hair was in red box braids.

She walked out the bathroom to see Mir sitting on the bed, on his phone.

"Good morning." She said to him, which he just ignored.

"I said good morning." She said again and he lifted his head up.

"Ion feel like talkin." He said and went to the bathroom.

Neveah shrugged and got on the phone Lea gave her.

About 15 minutes later she then saw a red light shining on the top of her phone. Like at the camera part.

"What the heck.." She said and knocked on the bathroom door for Mir to come out.

"Mir!" She yelled.

He swung the door open mugging her. "Fuck do you want?"

"Look." She said and showed him her phone.

"Fuck." He said and grabbed the phone and threw it against the wall.

"Y'all we gotta go!" They heard Loyal outside of the door and they quickly grabbed their stuff and walked out of the room.

Once they all got into the car, Loyal pulled off.

"We can't leave this state without completing the mission or we'll all be dead. We gotta do this mission now." Loyal said. "The guns right there." He pointed to the back at a suitcase.

"This is too much." Neveah said now regretting talking to the girls the day that she met them.

"Well, you can't back down unless you wanna die." Pooter shrugged, telling her the truth.

"K." Veah said and sat back.

They pulled up to a normal looking house and got out.

They all grabbed guns before they had got out and headed to the front door.

Neveah kicked down the door instantly shooting anyone that was in the living room. Making sure her silencer was on.

They heard screaming and all looked at each other. "What the fuck is that." Nelly said making them roll their eyes at him.

The girls headed upstairs to where the moaning was coming from. While the boys stayed downstairs on lookout.

Nalea kicked down the door, and instantly shot the man that was on top of the girl in the stomach. Not wanting to kill him just yet.

"Girl, you look young as fuck. What you doing with this old ass man?" Imani questioned her, making her look guilty.

"I- I-" She stuttered.

Nalea then looked at the man with pure disgust and hatred. "You sick bitch." She shot him in the head.

"How old are you, love?" Neveah asked the girl making her slowly look up at her.

"15." The girl answered making them shake her head.

"We gotta go!" Pooter yelled from downstairs.

should we take her? Veah thought in her head.

"Babe, how did you get here?" Mani asked and the girl started getting teary-eyed.

"My momma sold me to him. She owed him some money and she just sold me." She said whimpering.

"Come on, ma." Nalea picked her up and took her to put on some clothes. That's when Lea noticed her bruised up body making her shake her head.

Nalea has gotten raped before so it breaks her heart to see someone else going through what she went through. She didn't have no one to talk to or help her, so she's going to help her.

Out of nowhere, a loud gunshot went off.

And Pooter's body dropped. Making Mir turn around and shoot whoever it was.

They looked and seen that it was one of Diego's homeboys, Giovanni. Pooter shot him in the head out of anger and went over to Pooter's body.

Pooter had a gunshot wound in his chest, right by his heart.

The girls then make downstairs with the other girl trailing along.

"Bae?" Lea called out not believing what she saw in front of her.

"Pooter.." She bent down and put his head on her lap.

He then coughed and blood came down the sides of his mouth. "I love y'all, and don't trust everybody on your team." He said before his eyes slowly closed.

"Bae, bae come on." Lea said sobbing, holding his lifeless body.

"We gotta go y'all." Mir said just staring at Pooter's body.

"I can't leave him bruh." Lea said in full blown tears, still holding his body.

"Lea we gotta fucking go!" Mir raised his voice a lil bit.

"Don't fucking yell at her. But, he right Lea. Them crackas coming. We all gon end up like him if we don't go." Nelly said and Lea nodded wiping her tears.

The girl just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Can we take her? She's been through a lot and I don't wanna leave her here." Lea said sniffing.

Neveah whispered someone in his ear making him nod. "We can take her.. but remember what Pooter said." He said then left out the house.

They all got in the car and Loyal scrunched his face up. "Where is Pooter and who is this girl?" He asked.

"Just drive. We'll explain." Neveah said making him do as she said.

"What's your name, love?" Mani asked as she wiped her eyes.

"Layla." She said making Mani nod then explain everything to Loyal.

"Layla.. We not normal people.. And I'm not 100% sure you're safe with us." Loyal said and she shrugged.

"As long as we not by that man no more, i'm straight." She said sitting back.

___________________________________

'LAYLA KAY NICOLE '

hello guys 🤌🏽. (not edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 30K 107
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ', ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ . ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ 2019
93.5K 2K 54
สแดแดœ แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แดกแดษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดกสœส สœแด‡ สœแด€แด›แด‡ สแดแดœส€ ษขแดœแด›s. สแดแดœ แด…ษชแด… ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด›แด สœษชแด. สœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด€สŸแดกแด€สs ส™แดœสŸสŸส สแดแดœ. ส™แดœแด› แดษดแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด‹แด‡แด‡สœแด's แด€แด„แด›ษชแดษดs แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด€ แด›แดœส€ษด แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜s แด€...
2.7K 191 20
โ„๏ธ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโ„๏ธ โ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข ๐—œ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ 1986, ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
147K 6.6K 30
๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๏ฟฝ...