𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕖 |...

By VansInnit

[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way... More

IMPORTANT!
1: Moving In
2: Valentine's Day
3: Jealous
4: Apologies
5: Someone's Here
6: Bruises Heal
7: Losing My Sanity
8: It'll Be Alright
9: Disappointed
10: Divorced
12: Comments
13: What are you hiding?
14: Not Letting You Die
15: Drown Him
16: Can't Find Him
17: Precious Soul
18: Come Home
19: This isn't my home
20: I don't deserve this
21: Too Hungover To Care
22: Food Poisoning
23: Injected
24: Unknown Number
25: Kidnapped
26: All My Fault
27: Heaven?
28: Critical Condition
29: You're a child, Tommy
30: We need to talk
31: Deserve to be hurt
32: I Missed You
33: Enjoying Life
34: 7 Missed Calls
35: British Adult Male
36: Traumatized
37: Emotional And Vulnerable
38: Suffer Because Of Me
39: Depressed Adopted Child
40: Call The Cops
41: Hang On Tight
42: Low Blood Pressure
43: Sucks to be your brother
44: Irrational Decisions
45: Things Change
46: He's Dead
47: Last Words
48: The Boy Who Died
49: Case Closed
50: A Bad Father
51: fuck u tommy
52: Treated Him Differently
53: Dear Brother
54: Speak Of The Devil
55: I Trusted You
56: Mellohi
57: Just A Fuck Up
58: Consequences
59: Illogically Afraid
60: Tear-stained
61: Shit Went Down
62: Open Investigation
63: Evidence
64: You're a piece of shit
65: Insecure And Left Out
66: House Meeting
67: You've said enough
68: Good Ending
69: Promises
70: Dark Place
71: ...broken?
72: Trust No One
73: Just Banter
74: The End?
75: Moving Out

11: Panic Attack

2.8K 101 55
By VansInnit

The Dream House Part Eleven

TW: Panic attack

______________________________________

Karl's POV

I never had a panic attack in my life and I didn't know how to handle it. I heard as they stomped upstairs. Sapnap came in the room first, quickly bending down to me.

"Karl! You okay?!" He asked.

I softly whimpered, looking into Sapnap's eyes while holding his hand. I heard Wilbur say something about calling 911 followed by Tommy shouting;

"What do you think we are, Wilbur? Rich? Well, you're wrong."

I don't know what that had to do with anything but I completely ignored it.

Dream ran in the room and observed me breathing quickly.

"What'd you do?" Dream questioned.

"What? I didn't-" Eret stuttered.

"There must be a reason that caused this, what were you guys talking about?" Dream asked again.

"He told me that his parents were getting divorced, I talked to him about my parents and my past then this just... Happened." Eret claimed.

I started thinking about it again and got lost in my imagination. I was losing oxygen and forgot how to breathe for a second.

"Karl!" Dream called, forcing me back to reality.

"Breathe out!! KARL!" Dream demanded, holding me as I kept inhaling.

I exhaled heavily and quickly went back to hyperventilating.

"Karl, focus on me. Follow me, okay?" Dream lead, getting me to do breathing exercises.

I followed his lead, breathing in and out. I let out a deep breath through my mouth and felt as warm tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"You good?" He questioned softly.

I nodded, crying hard. Dream pulled me into a hug and told me it was going to be okay.

"That was so scary..." I shrieked, balling my eyes out.

"I know..." He said, rubbing my back.

"You're fine now." Dream added, pulling away.

I heard Quackity come in the front door and quickly looked outside. I felt so anxious and wanted a hug but not from Dream. Quackity always gives the best hugs and I really needed that right now. Quackity used to have panic attacks before and I wanted to talk to him about it. I heard him talking to someone downstairs before running to me.

"Hey, I heard what happened. Are you okay?" Quackity asked, walking in the room.

I reached my hand out to him while crying. I miss my Quackity so much. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the ground, as I watch the rest go outside. I almost lost my balance, but Quackity led me to the bed before I did. The others left and closed the door behind them, leaving me, Sapnap and Quackity in the room alone.

"Why are you crying, love?" Sapnap questioned.

"I thought I was going to die..." I mumbled shakily, wiping my tears.

Quackity hugged me and it gave me a feeling of comfort and relief.

"That's normal after your first panic attack. Calm down, you're okay now." He whispered into my ears, rubbing my back.

"This gives us more of a reason to cool off at the beach this Saturday. What do you say, Karl?" Sapnap asked, trying to brighten the mood.

I nodded. I needed to get my mind off this and there's no place calmer than the beach.

______________________________________

[550 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 1.9K 48
Thank you so much for 121k reads 🧍 I really appreciate it :) Dream Georgenotfound Sapnap Wilbur Nihachu Quackity Karl Eret Awesamdude Ph1LzA (pla...
618K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING πŸ‘ ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...
160K 4.4K 35
The Dream smp are going on a road trip!! Featuring Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Sapnap, Bad , Karl and Dream and George!! Chaos awaits them and also some ve...
281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...