Different |Five Hargreeves x...

By N3kotheCat

"I'm just different." "Your not different. I have powers to." "Yeah but do you look like a monster!" •••••••... More

A monster
Getting closer...
Is this love? Nah.
Beautiful

Meeting the boy...

446 9 7
By N3kotheCat

"Who are you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 years later...

March 26, 2019....

Beep!!

Beep!!

Beep!!

"Miss.L/n it's time to wake up."

"Miss.L/n? I'm coming in miss.L/n."

The maid comes in to your room. She sees you sleeping while the alarm is going off. She turns it off and opens the windows. When she does you get a Clear view of the L/n mansion back yard, field, and garden.

The maid walks around your room picking up clothes and stuff that was on the ground. She stops at a black face mask. She puts it on the side table of your bed. Once she cleans up your room the maid walks out over to you and wakes you up.

You groan out not wanting to wake up. Soon you wake up. Your eyes were snake like yellow but turn back into (E/c) color. You stretch you arms and look around. Your personal maid waiting for you to wake up fully.

"Your parents wanted me to wake you up. They are waiting for you in the dining room." The maid said.

"Thank you for telling me, lily." You say and getting up walking to the bathroom to get ready.

"I have clean clothes for you already in there." Lily said.

"Thanks."

You turn on the water to the shower and when it's warm you take off your clothes. You start to take a shower once your done you get out and put in the clothes lily put out for you.

It was the same thing you always were. Because your parents think it's prober and lady like to wear. And since your not aloud to go to school your became home schooled. You sigh and put it on.

It was a blue plaid skirt with a white long sleeve button up shirt. And a blue plaid tie that you really couldn't put it on so you have one you the maids do it. Then you put on and black blazer that had light blue lines on it. You put on black with white stripes on top knee high socks. You put on your black dress shoes.

(A/n: The clothes up there^^)

You walk up to the mirror to do your face care, brush your teeth, and fix your hair. You take out a blow dryer and dry your hair. Once it's dry you brush it and leaving it down. You turn your head to the mirror to look at your self and your trace your mouth that leads up to your ear but stops half way.

You stop looking at yourself and do what you have to do. Once you get out lily was waiting for you. She goes up to you and dust off you clothes and ties the tie. Then she leaves to go get your black mask.

She hand you it and you went your mirror. And look at your face. Your face looked like you slit your mouth to your ear but stop halfway then stitch it up. You see your parents when you turned 5 they took you to the doctor and had them stitch your mouth up so it can look like a regular mouth but you still have the slit.

It was hard to not open it where it reveals your real mouth. So you rarely talk. If you're any to eat you don't take big bites you take little bits so you don't rip your mouth open. And no one really knows about you. Even
Since you were born your parents didn't want anyone to know you were born.

They payed the hospital to keep quiet about your brith. And never really let you out, they let you go in the garden or the yard, field. But you wanted to meet people. But people thought of you as a monster because your mouth and eyes.

Your parents made sure you stayed in the L/n mansion land. And if you wanted to go out you have to have at least one or two bodyguards with you and you have to have a mask to cover your face.

You put on your mask and walk out of your room. You see your personal body ground or butler waiting for you down stairs. Which was your only friend. Miles, he's didn't see you as a monster he saw you as a kid and a person. He's the one who tell your parents that you need to get out of the house. Well, miles is the loyal and head butler and servant in the L/n family.

"Miss. L/n you look beautiful as always. Your parents are waiting for you in the dining room. Where there is breakfast waiting for you as well." Miles said.

"Thank you. And you don't have to be all formal with me. My parents aren't even In the room." I said.

"Oh thank god. I didn't want to speak like that This early in the morning. But you have to go. You know how they are with waiting." Miles said and you walk to the dining room
With Miles following right behind you.

You open the door and walk in. You sit in your seat which was in between your parents. They both look at each other while the Maids got you your food. One of the maids gave you your food which you said thank you. You took down your mask and ate little bites so you don't your mouth any wider.

"Y/n, I have news for you." My mother said. You look at her and waited for the next word she said.

"So you turn 16. And me and your father think it's time to looked for a husband." Your mother said and you choke on your food.

"What?!" You said.

"Tomorrow evening the Winchester family is going to come over and their son is the some age as you and you are going to marry him." Your mother said.

"Mother, I can't marry a person this young and to a person I don't know. And does he know about my mouth?!" I said.

"Not yet but your beauty is still great if you have you mask on. And yes you'll be marry to this boy. So we can pass the blood line down." Mother said.

"I don't need a man to take over the L/n family business. I run it myself I can run father's company. And This boy only want to marry me because he wants his dick wet and the money!!" You yelled.

"Young lady, I suggest you do as your told and don't raise your voice at me." Your mother said sternly.

"Father don't you have a saying in this" you said.

"I agree with your mother, dear." Your father said.

You get up and walk out of the dining room not wanting to look at them or speak to them.

"Young lady you come back here we still have to discuss other stuff." You hear your mother say.

You walk up the stairs to you room. You heard foot step behind you. Taking a quick look it was miles.

"Y/n, you parents wish for me to take you to your study's." Miles said.

"Didn't you hear miles. Their going marry me off to a person who probably only wants be marry so he can get his dick wet."

"So right now I'm not thinking about my studies." You said walking into your room and shutting your door and locking it.

"Y/n, please. Your mother won't be so happy about this." Miles said outside the door.

"I don't care." I said. I take off my mask and look at the mirror.

"Damnit." From the yelling I accidentally rip my mouth open only a little bit.

I lick the blood off that was going down my face from ripping my skin a little bit. I turn on the T.V and the news was on.

"Last night, Sir Reginald Hargreeves eccentric billionaire and adventurer has died. He was the founder of The Umbrella Academy..."

"He died in his sleep. Today actor Allison Hargreeves is going to put one of her movies on hold to go to the funeral."

"Now Joey why don't you take it away and talk about the weather—"

"The umberlla academy. I think I heard about them from my dad. Well you guys my have condolences." You said.

You turn off the T.V and you go to your record player. And pick a record it was gorillaz first album. I lay down on my bed while music play through my room. Soon my favorite soon comes up.

(A/n: Play the song here.)

I ain't feeling happy, I'm feeling glad...

I got sunshine in a bag...

"I'm useless but not for long...

The future is coming on..."

You look at your window seeing it was in the afternoon. You were pretty hungry you didn't really eat your breakfast. You sigh and turn to your side. You saw your bag and black hoodie got into view. And thought got you thinking.

you never really got out. But when you did you couldn't do anything. Without miles or another person saying "you can't go to far" or "you can't do that your parents don't want you to do that."

Which was bullshit in your eyes. Couldn't do anything without someone being scared of you or disgusted. Even worst your parents have to marry you a random person you don't even know.

It's Coming on, it's coming on...

It's coming on, it's coming on...

"What if I just leave?" You say to yourself.

The raping part of the song came on. You look at your bag and hoodie. Your body starting to move. You pack your clothes that you had in the closet which were like the one you were wearing but some of them were different, but the color blue was on them.

You see blue is the family color. Your mother gave you a dark blue necklace that was pass down from generations. And your father has a Company the is a electronics and prosthetics. The company knows about me but your father is a scary man and he's the richest man so he can ruin their lives.

Why We are talking about this because your father's company name is blue. And if you might have guess it my father is invested is his work so much that he doesn't really come home from work.

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad...

I got sunshine in a bag...

I'm useless but not for long...

The future is coming on...

You put on your black hoodie. You grab your bag and put it on your back. You look at your phone that was sitting on your desk. You were one wondering if you should take it. I mean your parents could track you down by it, so you left it on you desk.

You grab your switch blade and put it In Your pocket of your hoodie. You grab your wallet and put it in your bag. The song that has my playing was coming to a end. Going to your window, your room was on the second floor.

Which is that high. Could jump it and all. You open your window and climb out of your window. Looking down on to the ground and you jump down. The song from you recorder player was at it end. You walk the gate that you found a opening. Then you look back to the mansion and ran to the city.

While in your room. Miles were getting worried for you. All day since breakfast, you didn't talk to anyone just listening to music. Right now it was 8pm time for dinner. Miles walk to your room and knock on your door.

"Miss. Y/n dinner is ready."

"..." nothing only the music playing.

"Miss. Y/n?"

"..." again nothing.

"Miss. Y/n I'm going to come in." Miles said and opened the door.

It's Coming on, it's coming on...

It's coming on, it's coming on...

My future...

It's coming on, it's coming on...

Miles look around the room. Only seeing a room without you and the window open. Your bag was gone and some clothes.

My future...

It's coming on, its coming on...

My future...

It's coming on, it's coming on...

My future...

The song ended and Miles eyes grew and fear struck him thinking about what your father would say about this. About you leaving...

"Shit."

Y/n's P.O.V...

Walking down the streets was peaceful. Cars passing by me and people minding their own business. It was getting cold so I put on my hood. Walking down the streets I was getting hungry. Walking around I came across a places called Griddy's.

I walk in and saw to two people sitting at the stools. I sat down one seat away from the boy In a uniform. I put my bag down on the floor. A lady came out of the back and pulled out a notepad.

"Sorry the sink was clogged." She said.

"What can I can get you."

"Give me a chocolate eclair." The man said.

"Could I get the kid and his girlfriend glass or milk or something." The women said. I look up and her when she said girlfriend.

"I'm not his—" I said but got cut off.

"Kid would like a coffee, black." The boy said.

"Cute kid. And what would your girlfriend like?"

"I'm not his girlfriend. I'll have coffee with a little bit of sugar no creamer. And I'll have a (what ever donut flavor you want.)" I said.

"Oh sorry dear. I'll have it out of you guys." And the lady left to go get the orders.

I felt eyes on me. I turn my head and see the boy my age looking at me.

"Can you stop staring at me." I said...

The boys P.O.V....

The girl that was called my girlfriend was sitting down. She had a bag and hoodie on with a mask on also well. The lady came back with our order. Somethings off about her, the girl. Why is she wearing a mask?

"Can you stop staring at me?" The girl said.

"Right sorry." I said and turn back to the man. On his jacket is a logo for toe truck company.

"You look like you know your way around the city." I said.

"I hope so I been driving for ten years." The man said.

"Good. I need address." I said.

Y/n's P.O.V....

The boy and the man were talking. I turn away and drank my coffee and ate some of the donut so they can't see my face.

'I really need something to eat then a donut. But who can blame me i was kinda craving a donut.'

I heard the man leave, leaving it just me and the boy. I look down at my watch and it was 10:30 almost 11:00.
I sigh wondering where I'm going to sleep tonight.

"What's you name?" I heard the boy say.

"Why would you like to know?" I ask.

"You seem interesting and I would like to know." The boy said.

"Look if your trying to hit on me, you can stop it. Even if I were to give you my name you won't want to talk to me." I said.

"Why is that?"

"Because of something okay." I said.

"Well, I'm five." The boy said or five.

"Five? Really?"

"Yes."

"Your old man must be a weird person to name a child Five." I said.

"Yeah well he did hate children to began with." Five said.

"That explains a lot." I said.

"What About you?" Five said and I look at him.

"What about me?" I said turning back around.

"How's you family like and maybe you can give me your name." Five said drinking his coffee again.

"Y/n is the name. My family never want the world to know I exist. They never let me go out or do anything. And my parents want me to marry someone I don't even know." I said.

"You parents sound like shit bags to me." Five said causing me to laugh a little bit.

"You called them that." I said and the door bell thing that tells that someone enters the store with out. I glance at them and they had guns.

"Huh? I thought I had more time before the found me." Five said unfazed by the guys with guns.

"Get up and come with us they want to talk. Or you girlfriend here gets it." The man said.

"For the last fucking time I'm not his girlfriend. I just met him." I said.

"I got nothing to say." Five said.

"Look do you think I want to shoot two kids and go home with that on my consciousness?" The man said pointing his gun at Five.

"I wouldn't worry about that. You won't be going home." Five said he turn his head to me and juster me to go behind the counter.

Before I know it Five stabs the guy with a butter knife. And the group of guys start shooting. I grab my bag and go behind the counter. I look over and see five killing the people with ease. I felt a hand grab my neck.

I turn around and kick them in the face which cause them to let go. The group of men started to go for me, along with five. With all fighting going on my hood fell off. I heard Five at the table.

"Hey assholes!" Five said laying down on the table. Then the was gone when the shot at him.

"What the hell—" I said but got cut off when I push against the wall.

I hit the wall and fell down the person who threw me stand over me and held a gun at me. He shot at me in the shoulder. I cried out from the pain. I turn my head to him mad.

My eyes turn to the snake like yellow. My mask fell off and soon my face that was stitch together so I look normal was gone. Blood went down my face for the ripping front the skin. The teeth I hid was out. I jump on the man and bit off his face.

The gun shots died down and I came back to my sinces. I look up and saw five standing in front of me wide eye. My mouth was bloody from the mans blood and mine.

"Shit, shit, shit." I said and grab my mask along with my bag.

I ran out the door. Discarding the yelling of five calling me. All I can think was five saw my face and my mouth was open up. While walking I saw a blue light and Five was in front of me.

"Y/n wait I need to talk to you." Five said.

"Just leave me alone." I said walking pass him but he followed me.

"Look, I need you help." Five said.

"Why would you need my help."

"Your power is unique. And it could help me." Five said.

"Oh wow using me for my mouth great." I said sarcastically.

"Wait no that's not what I meant." Five said.

"Shove off Five."

"At least let me get that bullet out of you." Five said.

"I don't need you help."

"Please you probably don't know how to treat a wound. So let me help." Five said.

"Fine." I said. Five grab my hand and we teleport in a apartment.

"What the hell?" I said.

"How did you do that?" I said.

"Your not the only one with powers." Five said.

"Can we at least turn on the light I can't see anything." I said.

"Not yet." Five said. I heard the door handle move and the door open to a women.

Five turn of the light before the women can.

"Jesus." The women said.

"You should have locks on your windows." Five said.

"I live on the second floor."

"Rapists can climb." Five said.

"Your so weird. And who's this?" The women said pointing to me.

"A friend. Do you by chance have anything to fix up and bullet wound?" Five said.

"Uh I think so." The women said and went away.

"That's one of my siblings, her name is Vanya." Five said. And I nod my head. Vanya came back with a first aid kit.

"Y/n take off you jacket I need to see the wound." Five said. I took of the hoodie carefully not to take off my mask with it.

When I took off my jacket I unbuttoned my shirt so I can revel my shoulder to him. While he clean it up Vanya look at me. Probably looking at me mask and wondering why I have a mask on.

"This might sting a bit."

I close my eyes while sting happened on my shoulder. Soon Five was done and I button up my shirt and put on my hoodie.

"Uh Five why did you come here?" Vanya said fixing up five cut on his arm.

"I decided that you and Y/n here is the only ones I can trust." Five said.

"Why me?"

"Because your ordinary." Five said.

'That must hurt.'

"Because you listen." Five said seeing how that comment hurt Vanya.

"When I got stuck in the future you know what I saw." Five said. Vanya shook her head.

"Nothing absolutely nothing. As I can tell I was the only person alive." Five said.

"The world ends in eight days and I have no Idea how to stop it." Five said.

'How in the fucks name did I get into to this?!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E'llo. So again your powers are base off of mileena from mortal kombat. And you and Five are 16 years old!! Okay!! Now I need to work on my child reader book so good bye!! (And also this is mileena if you don't know her :])

Your face looks like this but when you aren't opening your mouth or bitting someone's face off it looks like a regular mouth just with slits going up to your ear. But when your fighting your teeth comes out and you look like that ^^ and also those are the eyes color your eyes turn when your are using your power or mad. Okay? Okay.

Words:3733

Neko~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 532 103
TRIGGER WARNINGS: - Descriptions of graphic blood and gore - Strong language - Sexual themes - Descriptions of physical and psychological torture - T...
7.4K 58 18
SEASON 1 Book 1 . . . " promise me you'll never leave again, five.." eight started to soft sob, as she remember what happened last time. Holding th...
476K 16K 66
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑦, 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑒𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑏𝑒...
55.2K 953 24
after five left y/n wasn't the same. so much so, her body stayed the same and she stopped using her powers. y/n was broken. it affected her a lot. it...