[COMPLETED] Asleep +Revali X...

بواسطة AleaAvis

COVER MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS FANFIC Fanfic Revali x Sheikah! Reader. The reader has no specified gender i... المزيد

Prologue- Twin Engravings
The Birthday
The Wings
The Discovery
The Accident
The Kidnapping
The Question
The Intruder
The Kid
The Beast
The Goron
The Escape
The Ruins
The Encounter
The Castle
The Letter
The Gerudo
The Decision
The Notebook
The Welcome
The Maniac
The Bird
The Reunion
The beginning of the End
The Master Sword
The Matriarch and the little bird
The Prince's First Love
The Champions and the Hope
The Fierce Deity Awakens
The Price of Power
Broken Heart's Club
Facing the Problem
Eternal Goodbyes
Taking the first step
Of Lamentations and Confrontations
The Protectors and their protected
Distance Kiss
Have you fallen in love, Revali?
Be more careful
I promise to protect you all
First Kiss
Rollercoaster
Verloren
Sealed Destiny: Penultimate Chapter
Solitude: Bad Ending
Leap of Faith: Good Ending 1/4
Leap of Faith: Good Ending 2/4
Leap of Faith: Good Ending 3/4
Leap of Faith: Good Ending 4/4

The Traitors

634 12 12
بواسطة AleaAvis

Glossary of this chapter:
N / A: Not Available
P.O.V: Point of view
N / A P.OV: There is no point of view.
Y / n: Your name.

___ N / A P.O.V ___

The discovery of a millennial sheikah spread throughout the kingdom, the gossip even reached the ears of someone who was an enemy of the kingdom.

The Yiga clan, mostly ex-Sheikah who "betrayed" the crown and now lived in a hideout at the Gerudo region, they tried to overthrow the crown and live in a world without monarchies or orders but although that sounded like something viable their methods were not of the all acceptable: For example, the main goals for them was to kill the crown's main servants, the princess, or anyone in their way in order to bring Ganon to the kingdom.

But since they were rebels, the resources to feed their people were barely enough, the weapons had to be kept with their lives, having pieces of technology even if they were old would give them indescribable advantage.

In the desert, tolerating the burning heat, a traveler (or so it seemed) crossed the hard terrain more easily than anyone else to finally enter what was the bottom of a canyon pretty well hidden between the sand storms, a couple of wooden charms with unrecognizable painted symbols were hanging from torn ropes on the higher places.

Two masked strangers faced him, they had black and red stealth suits, their masks had a reversed Sheikah symbol, both warriors were thin but with enough muscle to face the strangers that exceeded them in stature and size, they wielded a pair of demi-circle blades, called "Vicious Sickles."

- "We served the kingdom once ...- The traveler began to say, he wore a long and worn hat that covered his face, the rest of his body was protected by an elongated cape.

The guards lowered their weapons -Now the kingdom will serve us "- they answered and bowed before him.

From one second to another the stranger transformed his clothes, his appearance, it was a tall, muscular and strong man. He wore the suit from that clan but his mask had a long cut that crossed it along with two lateral horns, he had a couple of armor fragments, probably of soldiers who fell before his sword.

-Mr. Sooga, welcome back- greeted one, Sooga began to walk ignoring the greeting but left a large sack with various fruits and meat -Take this to the kitchens, all our people have to eat well- that giant man could hear the little gasps of excitement from one of the guards.

The hideout looked small at a first look, but it was actually a kind of palace carved into the stone, Sohga was the right hand of the current clan's leader; Master Kohga.

It was said that he was one of the oldest Sheikah who used forbidden techniques to have a long life, it was not known how many years he had lived, much less about Sooga, both leaders were a mystery.

Sooga walked around the city carved in stone, the Yiga all around were doing basic chores, others were resting and playing with worn out cards, he walked until reaching a wide room whose "door" was a long curtain with the clan's symbol on it.

The leader of the Yiga clan was in a room almost at the back of a huge and labyrinthine place, there was an altar with different fabrics, artifacts and chests, Master Kohga was a man with an obese complexion, many close clan members could describe him as someone "eccentric" but not in a bad way, bad or good, once you knew the Great Master you always remembered him.

Kohga had his arms crossed he was sitting with his legs intertwined with his back straight, Sooga entered and immediately bowed before him -Master Kohga, I have news-

-Is it important enough to interrupt my conversation with the ancestors? - the Master asked somewhat annoyed -I'm sorry, yes, it is important, the Sheikah and the Rito tribe have found technological remains dating from the twilight era in Hebra Region, the objects still there, but they want to transport everything to the palace-

Kohga hit his fists against the floor -¡Those damn hypocrites!- He exclaimed angrily.

The truth was that, the Sheikah developed an incredible technology, they were advancing more and more but the royal family began to fear for the power of those new wonders because they only saw potential weapons, there was a time before or after the twilight era where the sheikah were exiled, driven to one of its many edges of extinction.

Fed up with being treated only as living weapons, many renounced the tribe, and as a symbol of protest turned the eye of the Sheikah upside, although Kohga's ideas were as extreme as those of some of his predecessors; It was a priority to kill the members of the crown, to exterminate all regimes and supporters of these.

-¿When do you want to go? - asked Sooga still leaning -Now, let's go now-

-Our people have not eaten in days, it would be more beneficial if we have men and women rested and nourished-

There was a long silence.

-¿Did you bring food for everyone?- Asked the master -Enough for a week- replied the leader's right hand.

-Okay, then we will leave tomorrow morning- Kohga commented -Now leave me, I must continue meditating- he added, he turned back to the altar, there were portraits of each of the previous leaders of the clan, in one of them there was a sheikah that was smiling tenderly and the frame had a sign that said "Master Kitta."

Meanwhile, "Eagle" was under the constant review of several sheikah, they had not taken him/her/them out of that chrysalis; They concluded that it was the prototype that began the construction of the sanctuary of life.

The Sheikah scientists had set up a makeshift laboratory at the Rito ranch on the outskirts of village, they took lot of gadgets, analyzed them and made notes; Revali reluctantly agreed that he and his warriors would protect the scholars as they made expeditions between the ranch towards the mountains where the find of the millennium was located.

___Y/ N P.O.V ___

Dehumanizing.

That's how the comments they made about me felt; I was no longer someone, I was something ¿They don't know that I'm still alive? Even if I could cry, my current state wouldn't allow it.

They referred to me as "Eagle, Buried Sheikah, Sleeping subject, Sleeper", I hated the last nickname, "Sleeper", the only thing that responded physically was my heart or my hand; What I understood was that the thing where I was had different "wires" or terminals connected to my body.

¿How the hell did they know that? They never opened the chrysalis more than once, I missed the fresh air, I wanted to breathe it, I wanted to get out of there.

But I had to breathe slowly, It took me a lot to breathe when I heard a conversation between a certain Purah, the female voice that spoke to me for the first time, along with a man named "Robbie".

After meeting me, they had used expressions towards me like "Ancient being", my days, my "times" they called it "Twilight era"... That made me realize that centuries passed when I was asleep.

Centuries since my father hugged me, centuries since Kitta and I laughed in front of a bonfire while drinking tea sweetened with honey, centuries since Link laughed at my falls trying to use that cape.

After I heard the first sentence that centuries had passed, their machines made an annoying beep at the same time that my heart started to beat very slowly, that was the first time they opened the glass of the "coffin" (For me is one).

Now I was alone with a familiar presence, hostile, but familiar, if I could define the feeling that "person" gave me was like after eating a sour lemon, but it was always there, by my side.

It was bitter ... I preferred it more than loneliness.

___N/A P.O.V___

Revali was in the cold cave, he had even been "lowered" himself to use something warmer, before the group of crazy scientists arrived he storages a fragment of those old luminous stones that was around the place, it glowed differently, it glowed a navy blue, it was so beautiful.

Part of having accepted that job was that he found out about everything, especially when the pulse in the heart of "Eagle" almost disappeared, that scared him a lot, he hated the Sheikah but a life was a life, so he spent a lot of time checking that the sheikah's breath were steady was the only thing the rito could see by sight.

-¿Why are they treating you like a newly discovered building? I thought the sheikah were your people, ¿Or is that how they all treat each other? - He asked mockingly, seeing the stone that he was keeping for his own, shining in his wing.

(Apparently your brother was one of the ancient predecessors of the Yiga clan masters. What happened? Why? When you received the news that your time no longer exists, your heart wanted to stop beating automatically, could it be the " broken heart syndrome "? Revali still hates the Sheikah but it seems stupid that they don't treat you as a person, remember that this fanfic is for men, women, non-binaries, etc, etc. Because we all deserve a good love story, today's is the day against homophobia!)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.9K 52 17
"At least you have me to keep you company, huh?" you remarked, looking up at the rito cheekily. The flame licked at the bottom of the pot, crackling...
319K 8.2K 49
Contains spoilers - gender neutral MC One hundred years ago, you took part in a prophecy of old. Having being gifted the ability to hear the voice of...
58.5K 1.8K 32
#1 for the tag Breath of the Wild #1 FOR LINK X READER BABY LETS GO! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH! Dear Journal, Impa told me that writing this after L...
8.3K 45 25
Odd, withdrawn and alone. We all know the cocky and arrogant Revali. But is he really that bad? What is he hiding under his mask? He won't open up un...