Billionaire Boss (COMPLETED)[...

By srijasmita

"PERHAPS YOU WANT ME TO FUCK THAT PUSSY OF YOURS HMMM " he said while licking through my folds.. "Y-YES PLEAS... More

𝕀ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕆𝔻𝕌ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ
𝔽𝕀ℝ𝕊𝕋 𝔻𝔸𝕐
ℍ𝕀ℝ𝔼𝔻
𝔹𝕆𝕊𝕊
𝕋𝕆𝔾𝔼𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ 𝕀ℕ 𝔸 ℂ𝔸ℝ ?
ℂ𝕃𝕌𝔹𝔹𝕀ℕ𝔾
ℂ𝕆𝕃𝔻 𝕊ℍ𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻𝔼ℝ
𝔸𝕀ℝℙ𝕆ℝ𝕋
FALLING
CUDDLES
AFTERHOURS
HIDE N SEEK
DATE
BLISS
DAD
BITCH
ITALY
REIGNITE
FATHER'S LOVE
MY FAMILY
DISGUST
LIFE GOES ON
BROKEN
PAIN
4 YEARS
SHATTERED
HEART OR BRAIN ?
JEALOUSY
HELP
DOES HE DESERVE A CHANCE ?
ANOTHER CHANCE
AUTHORS NOTE
UNDER THE TABLE
GIFT
WILL YOU ?
EPILOGUE
AUTHORS NOTE

CITY OF LOVE

581 15 0
By srijasmita

WE WERE IN PARIS ,THE CITY OF LOVE......

MILEY'S POV

We were finally there,I could not believe I always wanted to go Paris. This man sitting beside me fullfilled my this wish as well I could not be more happy.
As soon as we left the flight ,cold air hit my face and body I felt relieved .Jonathan came near me and hugged me.
After few minutes there was a car standing in front of us at the departure waiting for us .We entered the car and drove away .

Soon we reached a five star hotel .The hotel looked really beautiful but it seemed too costly.
"Jonathan ,are you sure we are gonna stay there?"I asked him curiously .
"Ya cupcake,did you not like the place?" he asked frowning .
"Ofcourse I loved it but don't you think its too costly ?" I asked him.
He stared at me in disbelief after a few moment he chuckled .
"What ?" I asked .
"Its normal for me after all you are forgetting that your boyfriend is a billionaire " he winked at me smirking.
"Show off!!"I muttered under my breath.
"I heard that "he said laughing and we went inside I gaped at the place in awe.
It was really beautiful.

JONATHAN'S POV

Miley ,was still gaping at the place in awe and I was staring at her .
She was too inncent and too good and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
She was worried about the price of this place making me wonder how different she is from the rest.
I had girls warming my bed in past but none were like her so good so innocent yet stong and independent.I love this woman more than anything and I will make her day the most memorable one.
"Sir ,Ma'am  please follow this way " the attendant said and we both follwed her.
As soon as we entered Miley's jaw dropped .She squeled beside me like a kid and hugged me.
"Thank you Jonathan ,this place is so beautiful."she said smiling from ear to ear.
"Anything for you cupcake "I said kissing her cheek she blushed as always.I loved watching it all the time.
MILEY'S POV

This place was beautiful. I loved it and I loved it even more because the man I love was standing beside me.I smiled at him .He stared at me caressing my cheek .
"Miley ?"he called my name softly .
"Yes,"
"Be ready by 7 I have a surprise planned for you"he said .
I smiled at him before pecking his lips "Okay ,till then let me sleep the bed looks too welcoming" I grinned sheepishly.
"As you wish my lady "he said before picking me up bridal style.
I shrieked "Jonathan !!!"we both laughed as he twirled me like I weigh nothing and then we both hopped to bed .
We cuddled and soon fell asleep.

JONATHAN'S POV

It was 5:35 as i woke up and found my cupcake sleeping on my chest .I loved the feeling of her being in my arms her vanilla scent filled my nostrils making me feel calm and relaxed .
But as much as I did not want to I had to get up from the bed I slowly made my way to the washroom to take a shower .

MILEY'S POV

I woke up to find my handsome boyfriend standing in nothing but his towel on.Water was dripping from his hair making him look undenaibly sexy.
"Cupcake ,good you woke up get ready before it gets too late"he said .
I quickly got up and as I was going to go to the washroom he pulled my hand to his bare chest.
"Before you go give me a kiss" he demanded.
"Hmm..let me think "I said trying to think.
"Uhh huh so now I need your approval?" He said
"Ofcourse."I beamed.
"No , I get what I want cupcake"with saying that he kissed me like a mad man he was.
I placed my hand on his chest as we both ran out of breath.
I quickly ran to the washroom and heard him chukling.
I took a quick relaxing shower and then came out.
I wore my burgundy one piece dress which was given to me by Natalie she knew I won't be home so she had given me the dress as a present.
I wore my dress did my usual minimal makeup .I was still thinking of what to do to my hair when Jonathan entered he was wearing a black shirt with his jeans he looks a lot younger in his casuals .
He stared at me .
"Jonathan what do i do to my hair? " I asked him.
"Hmm keep them loose.You look beautiful in your natural soft curls"he said softly smiling at me.
I kept my hair loose and turned to him.
"Miley ,your dad asked me to hand it to you "he said and gave me a box.
The box had a pendant in it.It was beautiful .I loved it.
"He is on the call talk to him "he said handing the phone to me.
"Hello dad" I said smiling.
"Happy Birthday Mileyy!!!!!!"everyone shouted.
I laughed "Omg are you all together" I asked.
"Yaa sweetie we all are here you all enjoy there and come soon." Jennifer said ,she was really sweet.
"Thank you Jennifer.You all enjoy there we will be there soon."I smiled brightly.
"Okayyy byee Miley!!!" they all screamed .
"Bye" I said laughing this was all I needed and I was content with it.

"Let me help you with this" Jonathan said and helped me with the necklace .
After that we headed out .

"Stopp the car here Roy" he said to the driver .

"Lets go cupcake." saying that we left the car .

"Jonathan where are we going?" I asked smiling I really wanted to explore this beautiful place.

"We are going to visit the Eiffel Tower " he said I almost jumped as I was so excited .I always wanted to visit the EIFFEL TOWER with my loved one and finally!!its happening.
We made our way to the Eiffel Tower the lights and the surrounding made it look extremely beautiful .I could not help but gape at it.
"Jonathan lets click a pic" I asked him. He nodded smiling and a person nearby helped us by taking our pictures.As the person left .
I hugged Jonathan "Thank you so much Jonathan .I love you."
We broke our hug and he held my hands in his staring deep in my eyes .I almost felt like there was no one except us .I looked at him smiling and showing all my love.
"Miley ,Happiest Birthday my love. I am so glad that I got you in my life I can't tell you how much you mean to me."He said with nothing but warmth in his eyes.

"Well I never got a proper chance of proposing you and I don't guess there can be any proper place or a proper day than here today"He said smiling at me .I stood there frozen .
What is he going to do.
He sat on his knees in front of me and  the lights on the background from the EIFELL TOWER radiated highlighting our faces .
He kept his hands open for me and took out a small box from his pocket opening the box he revealed a beautiful shining diamond ring and smiled brightly at me.
"WILL YOU MISS MILEY PARKER DO THE HONOUR OF BEING MY GIRLFRIEND ? AND EXCEPT THIS PROMISE RING AS A TOKEN OF LOVE" he said smiling all the while his eyes held so much love his hand that held mine showed so much warmth and his words made me feel overwhelmed I stood there with a wide mouth my eyes glistened hearing him.
"YESSS!!!" I said and everyone around us clapped their hands and cheered for us I felt so happy he slowly took my hand and slid the beautiful ring on my ring finger he got up and kissed me.
This kiss was nothing like the rest this time he kissed me softly as if devouring every inch of it yet the kiss was passionate. I looked around to see people staring at us in awe.
"I love you so much." he said
"I love you too"
I flashed my smile to him and he returned the same with his.
He held my hand kissed the back of it .
"Now lets go something else is waiting for us " he said and we saw our same car returning back .

We left the beautiful spot which will hold the most beautiful I made ever in my life.

FEW HOURS LATE........
We  finished with our wonderful rides ,I felt we both were a 5 year old enjoying the rides.It was so fun.
Currently we are having our desert as we completed with our main course minuites ago.
I was a big fan of chocolates.
"You look like a kid cupcake "he chuckled.
"Whatever"I pouted with chocolate dripping a little from the side.
"Cupcake ,there is ...." he could not complete his sentence as his fingers touched my lips binging them close he kissed me with his vanilla creamed tounge and mixed it with my chocolate ones .

"Hmmmm the ice cream tastes so better like this.."he said .
I laughes at his words "You are insane "
"Ya I have gone insane in love with you " saying he called someone who brought a chocolate cake ,as its my favourite.
Lighting the candles he gave me the knife "Happy Birthday baby ,ask your wish " he said .
I closed my eyes making my wish I blew the candles and cut the cake I gave him a slice and he gave me to taste from his as well.

After celebrating my cake ,he picked me up bridal style.
"Eekk"I shrieked.
"Jonathan!!" I slapped his arm playfully and he took me to the lake nearby.
The wind was chilly but I liked it the moonlight was casting a shadow all over the lake and the sight made my heart warm.
I loved such sceneries and being with Jonathan only made my special day even special.
He was holding me close to him engulfing me in his warmth .
"You are the best Jonathan" I said the truth.
"And thats only because of you ,I have only changed because of you I have only started to know how to love because of you I have only learned how to live because of you I have only learned how to be happy because of you. I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU MILEY."he said ,I blushed at his words and my eyes welled up .He made me look up as I followed the line of his finger to see bright crakers lighting the sky it does not hit me then I realised to see the cracker lights were in a line that spelled "I LOVE YOU MILEY !!!!" I stared at it in shock  .I hugged him even closer to me.
"I love you to infinity"I said.
He chuckled before saying "Hmmm then I love you to the square of infinity"Saying we both burst out laughing.
I had the best day of my life and I wished everything remains the way it is.

HELLo my lovely readers .......did not think the chp will get quite long but anyways I hope you all are enjoying our chps as much as we are while writing.
Keep voting and supporting guys.
Love y'all .❤❤❤❤
Happy reading❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8M 480K 51
To take over her injured aunt's job temporarily- Pia Rosi, a newly graduated historian, offered to work as a maid to the highly powerful Greek billio...
15.8K 593 4
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...
144K 3.4K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
151K 4.1K 24
Mr. Carter has a new secretary, beautiful, mysterious and quiet. This new secretary happens to be both an efficient secretary and a woman with a broa...