๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ || ๐Š.๐๐‰

By namjoons_miss_right

๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐... More

๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ : ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ : ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ : ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ : ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ : ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“ฒ'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ : ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฒ'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ : ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฒ'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ : ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“ฒ'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ : ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“ฒ'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ : ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฒ'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ : ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท : ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท : ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ : ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ

๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ : ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ

128 11 29
By namjoons_miss_right

Namjoon's Pov

Aya texted me that she's on her way here and she's already with Sunhi, so I told Seokjin to hurry up before she comes. I only wore a simple attire, which is a plain white tee, black checkered shirt, and my black straight jeans. I'm actually planning to take Aya in a Camping Park, because I noticed that she's a bit tired from her studies so it is a good place to enjoy the day with the nature. We're now at the waiting shed and after a few minutes, I can already see Aya's car from afar so I tapped Seokjin's shoulder to get his attention.

"Hyung, do I look good? Is my hairstyle nice?" I asked while showing my attire.

"Namjoon, even if you wear a rug, Aya would still love you." He joked, making me pout.

"Aish, come on! I'm asking you properly, hyung."

"Tsk, okay! You look good, Namjoon." He lifelessly said so I just sighed.

I'm not like Seokjin, who already looks good with just a plain pink shirt and black jeans, while I look like a common guy with everything I wear. I came back to my senses when a familiar car beeped at us. The window of the driver's seat slides down and showed Aya with a sweet smile on her lips that made me smile as well.

"Hop in!" She said while signaling us to go inside her car.

I sat on the passenger seat beside her while Seokjin went inside the back seat.

"Hi, baby." I lovingly greeted before I kissed her cheek.

"Hello- Wait, did we talked about the clothes that we will wear?"

I got confused at first but then, I noticed that we are wearing matching clothes and shoes. The only difference is the type of shirt that we are wearing.

"Woah, baby, we have the same attire." I commented with an amused chuckle.

"Yeah! I guess, we think alike."

"That means, we're more than just compatible because we are really made for each other." I complimented and she just giggled, as she starts to drive the car.

"Where are we going today?" She softly asked with a smile.

"To this Park, baby. Because, I know, you are so stressed from your schoolworks and studies. I'm sure that you will have fun later." I said while showing her the Google Maps on my phone.

"That sounds great! By the way..." She glanced first at the two, who are just quietly sitting beside each other, before continuing her statement. "Sunhi, this is Seokjin. Seokjin, this is Sunhi. The two of you will be our chaperone and escort for the day so I hope you could get along well." She casually said to them.

I used the rear view mirror to watch them from here.

"Hello, Sunhi, my name is Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you." Seokjin calmly introduced, as he lends his hand for a handshake.

"H-Hi, Seokjin, I'm... Uhm... Choi Sunhi. Nice to meet you too." Sunhi shyly introduced and accepted his handshake offer.

I look back at Aya and saw her smirk while hearing the two. Seokjin is single and, I think, same with Sunhi so maybe, Aya is planning something.

'Tsk tsk, my baby is now a matchmaker.' I said to myself while shaking my head with a smirk.

-

Aya's Pov

It took us for more than two hours before getting here but it already made me smile to see the surroundings of this private camping area, or picnic area, I must say. You can see the city from here, the tall trees are shading the green grass from the sun, there are lots of flowers too, and what excites me the most are the stalls of different food and games. It looks like Namjoon rented this whole park for today because it's just the four of us. While we're walking towards the middle of it, a big wooden shed welcomed us with one unclosed wall, so Namjoon held my hand and excitedly pulled me towards the shed. When we reached the 5th/last step on its staircase, I was amused with the structure. It has white curtains, that you could slide to have a bit of privacy, and a huge soft comforter, wear you could sit or lie down, that almost covered the whole floor of the shed, with lots of fluffy pillows to hug or cuddle.

"Wow, it looks so comfortable here!" I excitedly exclaimed, as I quickly remove my shoes, and went on the comforter.

"You like it, baby?"

I happily nod my head while hugging the blue pillow. I watch him remove his shoes and sat beside me.

"I asked my dad to rent this whole park for our date today. I'm glad to see that you are happy right now, baby. For sure, dad and mom will be happy as well to see their 'daughter' happy." He sweetly said and pinched my cheeks.

I'm so touched to hear what Namjoon said, uncle rented this for us. I noticed that Sunhi and Seokjin are just standing outside so I called them to join us here. They both nod and entered the shed quietly, then they both sat on the floor but a bit far from each other.

"Sunhi, don't be shy to tell me what you want or need, okay?" I reminded with a smile and she nod in return.

"So what should we guys do? It's almost lunch time tho." Seokjin said while checking his watch.

"There are lots of food stalls and food truck outside, I already asked the crew to prepare the picnic table for us while we take a rest for a while." Namjoon replied to him.

"That's good. Why don't we play a game while we wait?" Seokjin suggested.

"Sure! Sunhi, come closer and join us." I kindly commanded and she scoot close to me. "So what's the game??" I excitedly asked but he didn't answer me, instead, he took a pillow and hit Namjoon with it.

"Yay! Pillow fight!" I exclaimed and immediately took a pillow to hit Seokjin.

Namjoon got one and started to hit Seokjin as well. I stopped when Sunhi is just sitting down while watching us, so I held her hand and pulled her up, then I lend her my pillow.

"Here, take this! It's a good shield and a good pillow to hit them as well."

She chuckled and took the pillow but I was surprised when she hit me, so I took another pillow to hit her. The four of us starts to run around, as we all laugh while throwing pillows to one another. Sunhi and Seokjin suddenly stopped on the other side, which has a pile of pillows, causing me and Namjoon to stop on the opposite side, but we only have the pillows that we're holding. Seokjin whispered something to Sunhi, making her smirk while nodding her head. And all of a sudden, they start to get the pillows and throw them to us one by one. Namjoon immediately covered me by hugging me and letting himself get hit by the pillows.

"Hey! Stop attacking us!" Namjoon shouted while chuckling.

"Psh! As if you're not loving the fact that you're hugging Aya!" Seokjin teased while they continue to throw the pillow.

"I'm protecting her from your pillow bombs! Why would I let my baby get hurt if I can protect her from it?!" Namjoon replied, making me smile secretly.

"You're underestimating your girlfriend, Namjoon! She's a warrior, you know?!" Sunhi answered back.

"No, I'm not!" I interfered and snuggled even more in Namjoon's arms.

"Oh come on, Aya! You're so feisty in school, then you're uncombative when Namjoon is with you!" Sunhi mockingly teased.

"Why can't I be uncombative if I have Namjoon?!"

But then, they ran out of pillow and now, they're all ours.

"You know what I'm thinking, baby?" Namjoon asked, as he get a pillow while glaring at the two.

I saw them both gulp nervously while smiling weirdly to us.

"Of course, baby. We think alike, remember?" I answered and took a pillow as well.

"It's payback time!" We both exclaimed and threw the pillows to them.

At first, they were just protecting themselves until Seokjin suddenly went in front of Sunhi to be her shield.

"Now look who needs someone to defend herself!" I teased to Sunhi and saw her blush.

"I-I didn't asked for it, Aya!" She shyly replied but still shouting.

"Why are you protecting her, hyung?! Are you loving the thought of being a knight and shining armour now?!" Namjoon mockingly teased to Seokjin.

"What's wrong with protecting a lady from your pillow bombs?!" Seokjin replied.

However, I suddenly felt tired, so I stopped from throwing the pillows, and Namjoon noticed it. He stopped from doing it as well and signaled them for a time out. I sometimes hate that I can't be so active. I sat down and let myself breathe normally again, then Namjoon took out something from his bag.

"Here, baby, you should hydrate yourself. Drink all of it, it's yours." He said and handed me his bottle of water.

"Thank you." I timidly replied and almost drank all of the water in the bottle.

When I'm done, Namjoon sat down, facing my body, and took a small towel from his bag, then he gave it to me so that I could use it to wipe my sweat. He removed my plaided shirt, to give me some air, then he took the hairband from my wrist and tied my hair into a ponytail. I just watch him take care of me with a smile on my face, and I can see how he willingly does this to me everytime I need to be taken care of.

"There, do you feel comfortable?" He endearingly asked while moving the strands of my hair behind my ear.

I nod at him and leaned forward to kiss his cheek to show my gratitude.

"Thank you, baby. I love you."

"I love you more." He cooed softly.

"Guys, the ants are starting to crawl up here!" Seokjin teased, making the four of us laugh.

-

Sunhi's Pov

After eating lunch, we took a rest first at the shed. I can still remember how Namjoon took care of Aya a while ago. The way he pampers her like a gentle baby, only shows that he truly loves her. Then, while we were eating, Aya was the one taking care of Namjoon. They already look like a married couple. I don't know but I feel so happy and sad at the same time, I'm happy for Aya but I'm sad for myself because I've never seen a man who could do that to me as well. As of now, Namjoon and Aya decided to check the other stalls while Seokjin and I are just sitting at the opening of the shed, watching the two from here. To be honest, I was so surprised when I knew that Seokjin will come with us. I have a crush on him ever since we were still a sophomore in college and Aya knows about it. I'm really touched when she said that she purposely invited me to have this chance to get close with Seokjin. Actually, he's very friendly and humorous, that's why I didn't have a hard time befriending him.

"How long have you been friends with Aya?" He suddenly asked.

I faced him but he's not looking at me so I just looked back to the two, who are both enjoying their time together.

"When we were still in our first year, Aya and I became friends. Before, I was an introvert. I would love to be alone all the time instead of meddling with the other students. But an incident changed that. There was a time, where one of my female classmate embarrassed me in front of the whole class by tripping me, and all of my classmates, even the professor, was laughing at me except for one person, and that was Aya. She immediately went to me and lend her hands to help me stand up. She even checked my knees and elbows, if I had a scratch or wound, and I can see how sincerely concern she was to me that time. I never saw someone so worried about my condition aside from my parents until I met Aya. Mind you, she doesn't even know me but she helped me. Then after school, that same day, she even asked me to eat with her outside the campus. The same night, I got a news from our dormitory's head, that I will be having a roommate, and to our surprise, Aya was my roommate. Since that day, we became very close and she even taught me how to be comfortable with other's company." I calmly elaborated with a smile.

Aya is not just a friend to me, but a sister as well. I treasure her very much because I know that I will never find someone like her again.

"That's very kind of Aya. She never changed." He complimented.

"How about you? How long have you been friends with Namjoon?"

"Namjoon is not my friend..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
385K 6.2K 36
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป-๐—”๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
16.7K 584 32
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๏ฟฝ...
377 70 31
ใ‚ธใƒŸใƒณ โ€ง ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”จ ๐”๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ แถ แถ  โ›†โ€งโ›†โ€งโ›† โ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜จ...