The Black Heiress | h. potter

By pandoraprotector

cast away by her father raised by a monster forgotten by the light ... More

the black heiress
characters
playlist
000
000.5
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
a/n
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024

007

12K 284 298
By pandoraprotector

(a/n : this playlist is god-tier and Blaise 100% made it)

Cassiopeia had been in this peculiar arrangement for a week, but it felt like years. The classes weren't hard by any means, she was already scoring higher than Hermione Granger on every single test they took, but it was one person that made Cassiopeia want to drop out Hogwarts altogether and go to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.

Three guesses on who it is?

Harry James Potter.

The "Golden Boy" of Hogwarts. Ranked #1 on the "Hottest Boy List" that the girls had. Each house had their own and one person got to keep it with them. One person that wouldn't be influenced by the options of outsiders. Cassiopeia was Slytherin's person. And Merlin wouldn't believe how many girls come up to her asking to put Perfect Potter on the list.

"He's just so dreamy!"

"He's the hottest boy in the school!"

"That Diggory Boy that graduated last year has nothing on him!"

If Cassiopeia heard the name "Harry" or "Potter" one more time, she was going straight to the source and ending it.

As if that wasn't worse enough, she had every single class with the insufferable boy.

Charms?

Check.

Potions?

Check.

Transfiguration?

Check.

And the list goes on.

Worst of all, they sat next to each other in every class, except Potions (Thank Merlin!). So she had to see him every day. He would alway find some kind of excuse to be near her. Whether that be putting his arm around her chair or brushing their legs. Frankly, it made her want to lock him in a broom cupboard for eternity. So, when it was finally Friday and time for the annual Slytherin party, Cassie was overjoyed. This year's would be the best yet. Why? Because Cassiopeia would be funding the entire thing. As a 6th year, she was finally able to attend. She had funded parts of it in the past in hopes of getting in as a 3rd year, but never the whole thing. And in honor of her being allowed in, the party would be one to remember.

▲▼▲

Cassiopeia was getting ready in her room. One of the biggest perks of joining 6th year as a 15 year old? She had her own room.

First, she started off by washing her hair and body with a peony scented body wash and citrus shampoo and conditioner. Then, she put on a light cocao butter lotion with glitter in it. After, she let her hair down in their natural curls. Next, she put on makeup which consisted of mascara, blush, winged eyeliner, and clear lip gloss. Finally, it was time for her to put on her dress. The dress was stunning, to say the least. It was a deep green color with thin straps. The material was silly and it came to her mid thigh. It also had a slit on the right leg. She paired it with a simple necklace and lots of rings, which included her Heir to House Avery and Heir to House Black rings.

(dress, just imagine without the bag⬇︎)

(her rings and necklace⬇︎)

▲▼▲

After Cassiopeia was finally finished getting ready, she walked downstairs. The party was already in full swing by the time she got there. With Hufflepuffs smoking Merlin knows what, Ravenclaws taking shots of whatever they could find, and Slytherins on the dance floor and snogging in corners.

Cassiopeia went to find a bottle of Firewhisky, and was successful in doing so. She was walking around the party, looking for 3 people in particular. Her favorite redheads. Now don't get her wrong, she didn't normally associate herself with Gryffindors, but Ginny, Fred, and George were the three exceptions to that rule. Ginny had won the girl's respect, being a little bit older than her, and Fred and George were where she got everything for the party from. From weed to coke, they have it all.

"Cassie!" An extremely drunk Ginny slurred, stumbling over to the girl.

"Merlin Ginny," Cassiopeia said, pushing the girl on the couch, "how much have you had to drink?"

"Not enough," Ginny giggled, grabbing the bottle of Firewhiskey.

"Me too Ginny," Cassiopeia sighed, "me too."

▲▼▲

It had been about an hour since Cassie came down, and she had lost count of how many lines she had snorted, cigarettes she had smoked, and shots of Firewhiskey she had drunk. However, the girl was still relatively sober, as her body burned through the toxic materials she was putting into it relatively quickly. Ginny however, was another story.

"Ca-sieeeeee," the redhead girl sang, leaning on the girl with black hair.

"Yes Ginerva?" Cassiopeia asked.

"I'm gay!"

"What?"

"I'm. Gay," Ginny repeated again slowly, "like I like girls and not boys. Like if I was forced to snog you or Theo, I would snog you."

"That's cool Ginny," Cassiopeia started, "I'm straight, but if I had to choose to snog either you or Theo, I would choose you too. Especially since Theo's like a brother to me."

"And," Ginny continued, "I have a crush on Luna Lovegood."

"Luna? The dreamy looking Ravenclaw? I like her, she's very kind," Cassiopeia said, sitting next to the girl with a muggle cigarette in her hand.

"Yes, she's so pretty. And kind. And Merlin those eyes..." Ginny began rambling on about Luna, but Cassiopeia's attention was dragged away by a commotion at the common room door. She ignored it, until she head,

"Oi, Avery! Get over here!"

Groaning, Cassiopeia walked over to the door to see what the problem was. And when she got there, she was filled with confusion.

"Potter?"

▲▼▲

Harry had heard there was a Slytherin party today, and naturally he wanted to attend. According to his dad and godfather, Slytherin had the worst parties when they were in school, but ever since he was in 4th year, he had heard different things about them. How they were, supposedly, the best in the school and how they topped any other party. However, he didn't believe it until a boy opened the common room door and he saw inside. To say the Potter boy was shocked would be the biggest understatement of the century.

As soon as the door opened, he saw huge amounts of people dancing, a luxurious common room, and a drink table that seemed to be filled to the brim. However, there wasn't any noise that was coming from the room.

"A silencing charm," the boy thought, "Interesting."

Ron was excited to go, but Hermione was the opposite, the boys had to physically drag her out of the common room and force her to come. However, when Harry saw her face light up when she saw the room, she knew that the girl was thankful.

"Oi, what are you lot doing here?" a clearly drunk Slytherin boy asked.

"What do you think idiot," Harry responded, "we're here to come in."

The boy started laughing, then when he saw the looks on their faces, he stopped, "Oh, you're serious. Well, no can do man."

The boy was about to slam the door when Harry put his hand out and stopped it.

"Why, may I ask?"

"Well, because you're Gryffindors, and only 3 Gryffindors were allowed in tonight, and they're already inside."

"Who are they?" Ron demanded, feeling frustrated with the situation.

"Fred, George, and Ginny Weasley," the boy responded, taking a swing of whatever was in his cup.

"Weasley?!" Ron cried out, "for Merlin's sake, they're my siblings!"

The boy rolled his eyes, "Oi, Avery! Get over here!"

Harry was so upset he didn't even realize that a girl, his girl, walked towards them.

"What the fuck do you want Margreeves?" Cassiopeia spoke, slurring her words ever so slightly.

"These Gryffindorks want to join the party, it's Potter and his marry little gang, do you wanna let them in?"

Cassiopeia looked the group up and down, a small smirk forming o her face.

"Sure," she said nonchalantly, surprising everyone in the conversation, "but, I get to give them the tour."

The boy, Margreeves, smirked as well, welcoming the Gryffindors in. As soon as they passed the common room entrance, the noise blasted loudly in their ears.

"Merlin!" Ron yelled, looking around the room.

Cassiopeia looked at the group and beckoned them towards her. As they walked through the common room, she stated to point things out,

"There's the drink table. If you can't handle your alcohol, drink the blue drinks, and if you can, the neon green's perfect for you."

"Here's where we smoke. It's mainly cigarettes, but sometimes we smoke some weed too."

"Here's where we do lines. -Hey Dray!- Since your newbies, you won't have to pay for the coke. If you earn an invite to another party, bring your wallets."

"Any corner can and will be used for snogging, be careful. The bathrooms, stairs, and fireplace are also popular areas."

"Blaise is the DJ, don't try to take that position away from him. The last person who tried ended up having bloody imprints of Blaise's rings all over his face. Not a fun day."

"If you wanna dance, there's the dance floor. Remember, moving your hips in a circular motion works the best."

Harry suddenly got angry at the thought of her grinding on another dude, Cassiopeia saw this and let out a small chuckle.

"Calm yourself Potter, it's not like I've ever done it."

As Cassiopeia finished their tour, the trio looked shocked. This is what Slytherin parties were like? They always just assumed they were similar to the Gryffindor's, but this was a whole other level. Suddenly, the quartet heard a voice shout,

"Truth or Dare hoes! Get your ass in the circle."

Cassiopeia laughed, whispering under her breath, "Damn you Theo."

As she started to walk away from them, Harry noticed how beautiful she looked, her dress hugged perfectly to her figure, her rings shined under the light, and her slightly disheveled appearance made her look even more breathtaking. However, he also noticed that other people, guys and girls, were also staring at her. He knew that he had competition, that much was obvious. He had heard the talks of the boys in his common room, hell, in his dorm room, talking about the stunning girl. But he never really saw her until this year, not until he bumped into her on the train and admired her blue-grey eyes, silky black hair, and truly saw her personality. When she got mad at him, Harry thought it was the cutest thing ever, just because she was so small, but so intimidating. Like an angry little puppy. Puppy. He decided that's what he'll call her. It would be interesting to see how she would react.

"Harry," a voice yelled, breaking him out of his daydreams. He looked up and saw Ron calling him, "come on, the game is starting!"

▲▼▲

Cassiopeia was never one for silly games. She thought they were a waste of time. She had played those games once before, it had only left her with tear-stained cheeks and a broken heart.

Shaking away the negative thoughts, she sat in a circle next to Draco. Then, surprisingly (note the sarcasm), Harry Potter slid in on her other side. Great. The girl thought to herself, now I'm in the middle of a bloody testosterone battle!

The boys on both sides of her started to glare at each other.

"Potter."

"Malfoy."

"I say this with full offense Potty, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Why Malfoy, I'm just sitting next to Cassiopeia. Isn't that right puppy?"

"PUPPY?" both cousins shouted at the same time, gathering the attention of the common room. However, with one glare from Cassiopeia, they turned back to what they were originally doing.

"Yes. Cause she's a cute little puppy."

"Listen here Potter-," Draco started, but could never finish because Theo then yelled,

"Get ready! Now, whenever you say truth, you have to take a swig for the bottle and then answer. If you say dare, you have to do the dare. No matter what. Unless it's yucky, we don't like that."

Cassiopeia silently praised the boy in her head, for the first and last time.

First, Theo spun his wand, making it randomly point at someone. It landed on Ginny.

"Ginny, truth or dare?" Theo asked.

"Truth," Ginny responded, taking a swig from the bottle.

"If you could have a threesome with 2 other people in Hogwarts, who would they be?" Theo asked.

"Easy," Ginny answered, "Luna Lovegood and Cassiopeia Avery."

The common room looked shocked, until Ginny continued, "What? You have to admit it would be hot."

Murmurs of agreement spread throughout the circle.

"Nice to know you want to shag me Gin Gin," Cassiopeia said in a teasing voice.

"I'm down anytime, anywhere darling," the ginger responded with a wink.

The game continued, with more absurd dares being said and questions being asked. For example,

"Pansy, what's your body count?"

"13."

"Ron, who here would you want to shag?"

"Hermione."

With that, they both turned beet reed and wolf whistles echoed through the room.

"Max, who's the weirdest person you'l ever thought about while wanking off?

"McGonagall."

"Cho, I dare you to call Cedric and ask for a dick pic."

Cho was smiling suspiciously.

Finally, someone called on Cassiopeia.

"Cassiopeia, truth or dare."

"Dare," the girl responded, shrugging her shoulders.

"I dare you to snog Potter."

"Him?!" Cassiopeia and Draco asked.

"Me?!" Harry asked, a smile on his face.

"Yes, now go."

Cassiopeia sighed, getting up from her spot she wrapped her legs around Harry's waist, sitting on his lap and straddling him. Harry turned red from this and shifted uncomfortably. Cassiopeia then leaned in and pulled his collar down to meet her lips. After what felt like years, their lips touched and it felt like sparks were going off. He bit her bottom lip and ran his tongue along it, asking for entrance, she playfully denied, but then he reached towards her ass and lightly squeezed it, causing her to let out a gasp, allowing him to slip his tongue in. She then pulled apart with a wink, leaving the common room stunned. Getting up, she turned around,

"Well, I better be off now."

Then, she pit her lips next to Harry's ear and whispered,

"If I were you, I would take care of the little problem that's going on down there."

She walked into her room and slammed the door, a million thoughts rushing through her head.

She could've just said no, no one would've objected. But instead she snogged Potter. Merlin! That was her first kiss. And she just gave it to Harry -er Potter. Why didn't she regret it? Why were there sparks like in all the books?

Falling into her bed, she allowed herself to be pulled into the depths of sleep, with two words rushing through her mind.

Why & Harry.

▲▼▲

✿✦❤︎ She Speaks! ❤︎✦✿

Hey guys!! Here's the party chapter. I know that they kissed, but please keep in mind that they're not getting together for a while. They're both confused and my baby Cassiopeia is only 15 (almost 16)  and needs to figure herself out first!!

Anyways, I love you guys! Thank you so reading!!

word count: 2549

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 41 30
She was perfect. She was everything they ever wanted out of a daughter. Perfectly groomed, well mannered, amazing grades, even quidditch captain. She...
22.3K 1.1K 15
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...
10.2K 302 15
Where Harry James Potter hopelessly pines after a girl and won't stop asking her out. When history repeats itself and a certain arrogant boy with eme...