when heaven and hell meet

naijagal19 द्वारा

"If that demon were to see you, he would kiss your eyes and repent. Your body is sinful perfection. It's the... अधिक

Authors Note
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
7
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
14
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
21
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
28
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty-two
thirty three
thirty four
35
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
fourty one
42
fourty two and a half
fourty three
forty four
forty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
49
Epilogue
thank you + announcements

thirty one and a half

19.4K 524 1.8K
naijagal19 द्वारा

Celia

: crazy in love (remix)- beyoncé

*chapter contains MA themes
(mentions of non-physical abuse, nonsexual grooming, use of knives, and explicit situations)

"Marcus wait!" I yelled.

He was walking too fast. I shrugged my coat over my shoulders and ran to catch up with him. Before he reached his car, I grabbed his hand and turned his body around to face me.

"Please don't leave," I said. "We can't ruin Luci's party more than we already have. Can we just talk about this?"

His eyes were glowing red and he ran a hand through his brown curls. I knew he was upset with me but he didn't have a right to be.

"What do you want from me Celia?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, " he grunted. "What do you want from me? Do you want me to be your boyfriend? Want me to walk you to class and hold your hand? Do you want me to be on your side when you bring up the ridiculous plan that will help Luci get her wings? What do you want Celia, because I cannot be all of those things at once? I've told you this before.
I. Don't. Want. You. In the sense that I cannot be committed to you!"

The air was cold, but my body felt even colder. Each sentence, each word, each breath he had enunciated so clearly. The message was clear.

He did not want me.

Marcus's words had plunged through my chest like a dagger. Each word ripping through my veins until it finally reached my heart. I was suddenly at a loss for air when my mind recounted his words.

I had heard those words before from a boy I once used to love. It wasn't verbatim but the message was the same.

"Cece, I don't like you like that!" Khalil screamed. "And you can't just kiss me because your mind made up a little fantasy that I might actually feel that way about you! Listen, I love you. You know that. But not in that way. I will never love you in that way."

"Why not?" I asked in a whisper.

His head hung low and his bleak dark black eyes stared directly into mine.

"I just don't want you."

I took a deep breath as the repressed memory flashed through my mind.

He just didn't want me.

They both didn't want me.

"Why?" my voice cracked. "Am I not p-pretty enough? Is it because I always push you to do things? I'm sorry, okay! I won't do that anymore. Just don't say you don't want me when we've..."

"You said," he began. "This was a no strings attached type of thing. I would've never continued if I knew you'd act like this."

We stood in silence as the wind blew past us. Without another word, Marcus scoffed and hopped into his car. He gave me one last look before driving away.

I didn't know how long I stood outside. I watched his car until the view was out of my vision. Hot tears wet my cheeks but I quickly wiped them away. I just had to pretend everything would be okay. Just for a little while longer.

I took a deep breath and tried to stop the tears from falling out of my eyes. Reluctantly, I headed back to the apartment.

Khalil was sitting on the couch with Kate and the pair glared at each other angrily. Luci and Saint were nowhere to be found, and I frowned at the mess around my apartment floor.

"Back so soon?" Khalil jeered.

"You're hilarious," I seethed. "Where's Luci?"

Kate and Khalil exchanged looks and I decided not to ask any more questions. As long as they weren't in my room, I didn't care what they were doing.

"Is your boyfriend not coming back?" Khalil asked.

He smirked maliciously, but his gaze softened when he saw the tears that brimmed around my eyes. I didn't even have a snarky remark. Instead, I walked past them and headed straight toward my room. I slammed the door shut and took a moment to catch my breath.

Standing in front of my mirror, I parted my hair down the middle and made sure my dress was straightened out.

I was a mess.

All I wanted was for this party to go well. All I wanted was for Luci to have some normalcy before everything turned to shit. And yet I had managed to make my personal shit the center of attention.

There was a lesson to be learned with lies. The longer you kept running from them, the quicker they catch up to you.

And boy did my lies catch up to me.

I didn't want to think about Marcus or the fact that there were two angels in my apartment. Or that one angel, in particular, was with Luci right now, doing god knows what...

As much as I wanted Saint to stay away from Luci, I couldn't deny the fact that he was the only person that had been making her happy lately.

This is ironic since he's been the reason for her anxiety these past few years.

She had been so shy.

Always stuttering, never really looking people in the eyes. Her wardrobe was minimal and she never wanted to bring attention to herself. Marcus and I were her only best friends. We were the most important people in her life and now all the pictures of us on her memory have been removed. She never holds a conversation with us for more than five minutes. And she doesn't tell me anything anymore.

She used to always tell me everything.

I slammed my jacket down onto the bed and took a deep breath.

I hope Luci hadn't thought it was easy. I hoped she knew how much I wanted to kill Saint throughout the years and how I would've fought her battles tougher than I did. I just couldn't. A deal was one thing, but a deal with the devil was another. I couldn't break the deal I had made with him.

I sighed and took one last final look in the mirror. My dress had been simple, yet elegant, but now it was rumpled. I had wanted Luci to be the center of attention tonight. She always was, but her lack of confidence hindered her from her true beauty.

My hands smoothed over the side of the dress and I attempted to pull the zipper down. My arms couldn't reach the top and I groaned.

"Need help?"

Khalil had waltzed into my room unannounced.

His fitted black dress shirt was wrinkled and creased. His large body seemed to take up more space than I had. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"No," I stated. "And you're not supposed to be in here."

He laughed and my body tensed up when I felt him stand behind me. He zipped down my dress, and his hands lingered over the fabric for a second too long. I watched his eyes in the mirror as he looked my body up and down.

"You look nice," he complimented. "Why are you trying to change?"

I pulled away from him and took off my jewelry. We were not going to do this tonight. I would not let myself fall into his trap.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

He scoffed at my reaction and began to look throughout my room. He subtly opened my closet doors and glanced under my bed for a second. He came over to my drawer and opened it slightly before closing it.

I knew what he was doing. He wouldn't find what he was looking for in here, but there was no way I would tell him that.

"Just distract him for now," I thought to myself.

"Shouldn't you be out there with Kate?" I asked. "Looked like you were keeping her company."

He laughed and bent down to look underneath my bed once more.

"We played another round of truth or dare," he said. "I dared her to drink and she blacked out two-thirds into the bottle. Angels are such lightweights."

He pulled out a box and started to rummage through it. There was nothing of importance in there but Khalil seemed to think otherwise.

"Are you even going to try to be discreet?" I asked.

He shook his head and placed the box back. He stood up and started to look underneath my pillows. "Nope. I'm finding those scythes tonight."

Well, you're not going to find them in this room.

"Well, I don't have them," I lied. "You're just wasting your time."

He paused and slowly walked towards me.
"You do realize the longer you withhold the scythes from me, the more danger Luci will be in?"

His eyes narrowed into mine. They were incredibly black and soulless. A spitting image of my own.

"Well, it's a good thing I don't have the scythes then," I whispered.

He smirked, and slowly dragged his hand on the backside of my head. My long black hair glided smoothly against his palm and my heart started to beat rapidly. He brought my head closer to his face and lifted my chin with his finger.

"Tell me, Cece," he began. "What happens when you play with fire?"

I am not going to play this game with him.

I mustered the courage to push him off my body. He could be so unfair. I looked into the eyes of the selfish boy in front of me. The boy I once used to love and a boy who had no regard for anyone but himself.

"I'm not playing with fire," I said. "I'm trying to stop the fire before everything goes up in flames."

He shook his head and I watched his jaw clench in restraint. "What do you get out of this?" he asked. "What do you get out of trying to do things the moral way?"

I pushed my hair behind my shoulders and focused on my reflection in the mirror. "I don't get anything out of it," I admitted. "But that doesn't mean we have to do the wrong thing."

"You read the letter, Cece," he grunted. "You know exactly what Lucifer wants us to do. So why are you trying to find other options?"

My eyes flamed red and I whipped my head around to face him. "Because I care about Luci!" I yelled in a whisper. "I care about her unlike the rest of you."

"I do care about Luci," he replied.

I laughed.

Very loudly I admit, but that had to be the funniest Khalil had ever said.

"No," I said. "You care about Lucifer. Not Luci. You care about appeasing your boss."

"Our boss," he clarified.

I rolled my eyes and took off my heels. I tossed them at his feet while he stared at me. I didn't want to argue with him, especially since Luci was in the other room but he was making it incredibly difficult.

I understood why he wanted the scythes, but at this point, he wasn't even doing this for Luci. He was doing it so Lucifer would make him his second.

I walked over to him slowly and took his tie into my hand. His body stiffened when my hands came around his neck.

The art of seduction was second nature to demons. Especially to us women. I just wanted to catch Khalil off guard so that I could get the answers for myself.

His eyes transfixed onto mine. I widened my pupils and placed my hand onto his cheek. His lips parted slightly as his entire body froze on my command.

As powerful as Khalil was, I was surprised he was falling for this. I knew I didn't have much time before he snapped out of the trance. His mind would be an open book. I quickly focused on my internal energy as my eyes honed into his.

Let's see what's really going on in your mind.

When entering someone's mind there's a few things you should know.

You don't hear sentences or a long script of the thought process. It's jumbled up words screaming throughout the brain, each at different volumes depending on the urgency. Sometimes there are images but they aren't very long. If you know what you're looking for you can access a particular memory but in general, you just see what the person has been thinking about for a long time.

I never liked to make a habit of going into people's minds as much as Khalil did. Most demons had the ability to block the intruder out, but humans rarely had that resistance.

The only minds I had visited were Saint's and on some occasions Marcus'.

Marcus' mind consisted of dreams of being Lucifer's second. It was quite empty. He didn't think of much. But one thing I noticed was how his mind lacked the thought of me.

Saint however was vastly different.

I decided to visit his mind out of pure boredom. It was our second year of high school and his hate for Luci only seemed to grow. I just wanted to see why he hated her so much.

I would never tell Luci, but I will say for someone who hated her so much she was on his mind quite often. It was almost obscene how many images of red hair and black glasses clouded his mind. Or the name: Luci being the loudest word in his entire thought process.

One thing that boggled my mind was how my body couldn't tell that Saint was an angel. In the sense that it didn't react to him the way, it did with Japheth and Kate. I had an odd feeling that if I found out why that was the case, I wouldn't like the answer.

I sighed and focused on the task at hand.

I shouldn't be doing this.

Khalil's mind was its own entity. My vision went black and images of the scythe swirled my mind. Many words were sounding off all at once but the loudest ones I could pick up were:

"Scythes!"

"Kill!"

"Wings"

"Lucifer!"

I huffed out a breath and rolled my eyes at the simplicity of it. What was I even expecting? Of course, this was all that was in his mind.

As I was about to exit and stop the trance, I heard a faint whisper amongst the storm of noise. I concentrated on the word and it only seemed to be getting louder.

"Cece," the voice whispered. "Cece, Cece, Cece, Cece, Cece, My Cece."

My name...

My name was on his mind.

Images that I had repressed had around Khalil's mind. Images of us as kids. Hanging around at the red lake, family dinners, listening to music in his room. They were all in his perspective and the last image was of us in Luci's apartment, waiting for her to come home. I was sleeping on her bed and he was watching me intently. I watched as he stroked my hair and pulled my body closer to his. He seemed to have whispered something but I couldn't hear what it was. The images stopped showing and his mind went blank again.

I was so taken aback that my guard went down and the trance was immediately broken. Before I could react, Khalil let out a feral growl, and his hand wrapped around my throat. He walked me back into my closet door and my body pressed tightly against it.

"What the fuck, Cecelia?" he spat out. "Did you just? How did you even- what did you see?"

I couldn't breathe with how tightly he was pressing on my neck. When he saw me struggling he let go immediately and rubbed circles against the infliction with his thumb.

"Whatever you saw, whatever you heard, forget about it," he demanded.

He cannot be serious.

My nostrils flared and I pushed his chest back. His body fell back onto my bed and I straddled his hips to keep him down. Khalil was a decent foot taller than me. If he wanted to hurt me, he would have.

I hiked up my dress and pulled out the small sharp pocket knife I slipped underneath the band of the underwear. It wasn't one of the scythes, but I figured if Saint got tricky tonight it would be a good object to have.

I twirled the knife in between my fingers and watched Khalil's solemn expression. He knew better not to put his hands on me like that and for that reason, I was going to make him pay.

"Does little Khalil still have hopes and dreams about being his second? How cute," I cooed.

He scowled as I teasingly dragged the pocket knife down the center of his shirt. His hips shifted underneath me and he rested his hands on my waist.

I was trying to make him scared, but in reality, he was scaring me. He could've pushed me off of him seconds ago but for some reason, he was letting this play out.

"How could you sit here and talk about him like that?" he asked. "Lucifer gave us our life. We must show respect at all times. Even if he's not here."

I shook my head and popped open the button of his shirt with the tip of the knife. "You don't even see how much he fucked you up do you?" I laughed. "You know as much as you hate Marcus, you and him are two birds of the same feather."

"What are talking about?"

"Me?" I asked sarcastically. "Oh, nothing. Just the fact that you two were groomed and yet you can't even see it."

His grip tightened on my waist and he pushed my body up against his. I tried to ignore the friction he created but it was rather difficult.

"I was not groomed," he replied.

Rolling my eyes, I mindlessly teased the knife along the edge of his collarbone. He watched my movements carefully and I didn't even notice his left hand unzipping my dress further down.

"Of course you'll deny it," I explained. "Lucifer was smart. He got you when you were young."

"Ah yes," I recalled. "Little seven-year-old Khalil being chosen to train to be Lucifer's second in command after Roderick disappeared. I bet you were so excited."

I was getting ballsy, I'd admit that. But there was a certain rush that came with things like this.

"You don't know what you're talking about," he said simply.

I did feel for him in this moment. No one wants to accept when they've been hurt. Even if the pain wasn't physical it still doesn't make it right.

Lucifer took advantage of the fact that these boys were young. He took advantage of their innocence and groomed them into becoming hopelessly devoted into pleasing him. It was a sinisterly clever tactic, I'd give him that, but it ruined them.

"Don't I?" I asked. "We've known each other our whole lives, Khalil. You would die for a man who would kill you in an instant if you looked at him the wrong way."

He grabbed my wrist and stopped my movements with the knife.

"What are you trying to say, Cecelia?" he asked.

I forcefully removed my wrist from his hold and dragged the knife down his neck. I was having too much fun with this. So much fun, that I didn't think about the sentence that spilled out my mouth before I could stop it.

"I'm saying," I sighed. "You'd suck Lucifer's dick if you could, Khalil."

In my defense, I did not mean literally.

But of course, Khalil didn't take it that way. In my moment of shock, I didn't realize I had accidentally pressed the knife into his collarbone a bit. When I pulled it out, a line of blood trickled down from the cut.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized. "I wasn't trying to-"

In a flash, my body was flipped around and my back pressed into the soft sheets of my bed. The knife was snatched out of my palm and placed beside my head.

My heart was beating indescribably fast. For a moment I thought it might leap out of my chest. Khalil smirked at me and placed his hands at the top of his shirt. He slowly undid the buttons sensually as if he wanted me to watch every second of his act.

He was acting too calm while I was seconds away from passing out in anticipation.

"I have a question for you Cecelia," he said.

His eyes were glowing red and for a second I thought he was going to revert to his demon state. The carnal look in his eyes was enough to tell me that he was holding back for my sake.

He discarded his shirt and I tried to remove my eyes from his brazenly toned chest. His familiar black tattoos were only on the left side of his chest. My eyes followed the trail of tattoos down until I could see the v-line of his hips.

He noticed my eyes and smirked at me devilishly. He came to the edge of the bed and pulled my legs toward him. His body stood between my legs and he stroked the top of my exposed thighs.

"What happens when you play with fire, love?" he whispered.

Don't say it, Celia. Don't fucking say it. Don't fucking say it.

"You get burned," I finished.

His eyes focused on my lips and he nodded contently. Sometimes I forget why I fell in love with him in the first place. Being with Khalil was like walking along a train track blindfolded. Thrilling but dangerous.

He was thrilling but dangerous.

Khalil was the illegal drug and I was the abuser. I somehow got addicted to the feeling and rush he gave me, but slowly I was dying on the inside.

"Mhm," he continued. "And do you want to get burned?"

He grabbed the knife beside my head and brought it to my collarbone. Before I could think, he slashed it down my chest, ripping my dress right down the middle.

"Khalil!" I gasped. "My fucking dress! You're going to have to pay- "

The knife came to the center of my lips and traced along the outline. I went quiet and watched his movements carefully. I was certain he wasn't going to cut me, but with Khalil, you couldn't be too sure.

"Quiet," he demanded. "That's right, good girl."

He discarded my dress and looked over my body. His eyes glinted with an expression I had never seen before while heat rose to my cheeks. I covered my body with my hands and tried to make my body look smaller. He had never seen me like this and I was afraid that I wasn't what he used to.

"What are you doing?" he asked. He removed my hands off of my stomach and pinned them beside my head with one hand. He took the knife and torturously dragged the blade from my collarbone, down to my belly button. I shuddered at the touch and bit my lip to calm myself down.

Demons enjoyed acts like this. Things that were dangerous yet thrilling were like dopamine rushes for us. The feeling was intoxicating.

Khalil stopped moving the knife and awaited my response.

"I'm just not... "pretty" like the girls you're probably used to," I mumbled. "So don't stare at me like that."

Marcus had made it clear throughout the years that I wasn't his ideal type. That I should have been grateful he even decided to give me a chance. I knew there wasn't any truth in what he was saying, but his words had affected me greatly.

Khalil dramatically rolled his eyes. His fingertips hooked through the waistband of my panties, and he made eye contact with me as he lifted it up and down teasingly.

"Your entire body is red right now," he remarked. "There is nothing to be shy about, love. I've seen you naked before."

"Yeah when we were toddlers," I muttered. "This is different. And I was a cute baby now I'm-"

Instantly, my hips were grabbed and pulled over his lap. I attached my hands around his neck to stop myself from falling. My face was a mere inch away from his. All it would take was for me to move my head forward...

"Say you're ugly one more fucking time and I'll make sure you never question your beauty again," he grunted.

I opened my mouth to reply but he immediately cut me off.

"No," he seethed. "Do you even see yourself? You're so beautiful and you don't even try. I don't care what Marcus has told you or how he's made you feel. You listen to what I'm telling you. I swear every time I look at you I stop breathing Cece. So stop comparing yourself to other girls I have been with. I only want you. I've only ever wanted you."

Heat surged throughout my body when I took in his words.

He wanted me.

Words that I've wanted to hear for the past four years were finally coming true. My eyes flashed red and I felt my deadly sin taking over.

Lust.

It wasn't a sin I liked to embody often, but when she did come out to play, I never held back.

"You want me?" I asked.

I shifted my hips against his and he groaned at the unwarranted friction. The evidence of his desire for me was prevalent underneath me.
My lips ghosted over his, and I pulled away when he tried to capture them.

"How bad do you want me, Khalil?" I whispered.

"Don't play this game with me," he grunted. "I don't submit."

We'll see about that.

I refrained from rolling my eyes. The room suddenly went quiet and Khalil's gaze shifted to my lips. He wrapped his arms around my lower back and pulled me so close that my chest was on his.

"I suppose we should kiss before I continue, no?" he whispered.

All my self confidence washed out of the window and my heart pounded against my chest. "Well I mean that would be the traditional way," I rambled. "If- if you want to that is."

He smirked and tucked my hair behind my ear. His thumb traced the bottom of my lip and his breathing became deep.

"Kiss me," he demanded.

"What?"

"You've done it once before. But this time you have my consent. So kiss me."

I had only really ever kissed Marcus and some random guys at school on rare occasions. I shouldn't have been nervous, but the last time I kissed Khalil didn't end too well.

"I'm waiting," he said softly.

I chewed the bottom of my lip and took a deep breath. My hand cupped his cheek while my other hand laid flat against his chest. I leaned in and said a silent prayer that this wouldn't end like it did four years ago.

My lips grazed over his, hesitantly at first. I bolted my eyes shut to escape the anxiousness of it all. When our lips met I felt it. All the years of familiarity, all the years of teasing, friendship, and love resurfaced. It was almost as if we never got into that big fight. It was almost as if I didn't leave him without saying goodbye.

This kiss was a continuation of our first one that ended horridly. This kiss was an apology. It was saying everything and nothing at the same time.

I pulled away quickly and placed a hand over my chest. For a second I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest. I looked up at Khalil and noticed his expression. His eyes narrowed and his grip on my hip tightened.

"Was that good?" I asked in a whisper.

He didn't say anything. He just kept staring at me. The anticipation was killing me. If he rejected me like he did the first time we had kissed, I would be so embarrassed.

I squirmed around in his lap to find a better position and suddenly my body was pushed back onto my bed. Khalil grunted and forced my lips onto his. My mouth parted open and took the opportunity to force his tongue inside.

We were both breathing in each other's air. My hands found their place on the back of his head and I couldn't even think when his hands started to roam around my chest. He slipped his hand underneath my bra and roughly kneaded my breast between his palm. He continued his assault but trailed his kisses down to my neck.

"No," I moaned. "Khalil we really shouldn't."

It felt so right. I didn't realize how much I had wanted this for so long. But now that I had it, the rational side of my brain took over.

He ripped off my bra and grabbed the knife. Kneeling down onto the floor, he spread my thighs wide open and grabbed the hilt of the knife.

"Forgive yourself," he whispered. "Forgive yourself for wanting me."

I couldn't even reply when Khalil's hot lips placed sloppy kisses on the inside of my thigh.
I felt something sharp prod against my skin and I gasped when I realized it was the knife.

"Before we do this," he began. "You need to know that no one else is allowed to see you like this anymore. Only me."

Possessive much?

He held down my thigh tightly and dragged the blade up and down. I secretly loved the feeling and suspense. If I didn't trust him, I would've felt differently about all of this, but since I did it was okay.

"This might hurt," he said.

He dug the blade into the inside of my thigh and I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming.
He drew a short line with the knife and I felt my skin ripping and blood escaping from where he had inflicted. He angled the knife diagonally and pressed the knife in deeper.

It was the type of pain that felt good after a while. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but it felt good.

He drew a few more lines before licking the blood off the cuts he had given me. My body shuddered and I sat up to see what he had done.

"Now if anyone gets close here," he whispered. "They'll know exactly who you belong to."

My eyes widened when I saw what he had done. The initials K. J. were carved directly inside my thigh. The letters were big and red as blood oozed out of the cuts.

I stared in disbelief. He was sadistic. He looked at my thigh like it was his magnum opus. The greatest work of art he would ever master.

He pulled my legs towards the edge of the bed and hooked his finger through the waistband of my panties. He simply stared at the white lace for an agonizing minute before meeting my eyes.

"Safe word," he stated.

"What?"

"Choose one. Now."

I searched through my brain for a random word I could use for this situation and the undetermined future ones. My eyes looked through my room and settled on the white vase of flowers on my dresser.

"Lilies," I blurted out.

He chuckled a bit and stood up off the ground. His pants hung low revealing his defined v-line. I watched as his hands unbuttoned his pants nimbly as he stared at me with his dark eyes.

"What's your pain tolerance like?" he asked casually, unbuckling his belt.

"Why don't you come and find out?" I challenged.

I knew it was a bad idea, but I had never been in a position like this before. Marcus had always been... soft. He never wanted to do anything more than the basics. He was too nice during sex and although it wasn't bad, it could've been better.

Khalil smirked and tossed his belt back and forth between his hands.

"Your funeral, love."

Grabbing my wrist he slipped them into the loop he had created. He tightened the belt and inserted the top back into the buckle. The leather strained against my wrists. I couldn't move them, even if I tried.

"Is it comfortable?" he snickered.

I shook my head no, and he teasingly patted my head. "That's too bad, isn't it?"

He grabbed the knife again and teased the tip on the inside of my thigh. All of a sudden Khalil ran the knife along my waistband and cut it. He discarded my white lace onto the floor and spread my legs open more.

I wasn't sure how I was breathing or if I was at all. He looked at me before he got onto the bed and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed over the marks on my neck before his finger grazed against my folds.

My slickness smoothed over his finger and he held it up for me to see. My body immediately went red and I buried my face into the crook of his neck.

"You're blushing love," he teased. "Don't be embarrassed."

He brought his finger back down and slowly inserted it inside. I bit my lip to try to conceal my moans but it was rather difficult. He pumped his finger slowly, and found a steady rhythm.

"Fuck," I moaned. "Khalil, m-more."

My head fell back and Khalil's hand snaked around my throat. He took his finger out and popped it into his mouth. He moaned at the taste and I whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Say please," he grunted.

"Please," I whispered.

His grip on my throat tightened and he tilted my head back to see his face.

"Please what?"

My brows furrowed in confusion. I wasn't aware he liked to be called anything and I was definitely curious to find out.

"Please sir?" I said.

He shook his head and I tried again.

"Master?"

He shook his head again and smirked. "I'm not that power-hungry Cece. C'mon keep trying love."

I racked my brain once more and my eyes widened when I realized. Swallowing my pride, I bit my lip and and whispered,

"Please daddy?"

Instantly Khalil smashed his lips onto mine and inserted three fingers into me. I moaned into the kiss, as his fingers hit a certain spot inside of me. As a demon, I shouldn't have expected him to be merciful. But the way he curled his fingers inside of me, almost had me screaming.

"Don't you dare fucking cum without permission," he seethed. "I can feel you clenching around my fingers, love."

There was no way I was going to last. With the force and speed he was going at, I would be surprised if I lasted another minute.

"Please," I begged. "Please daddy let me finish. I'll do anything."

My eyes were watering as I focused on not letting myself finish before Khalil allowed me to. The pleasure was immense but the pain was unbearable.

"Anything?" he whispered. He removed his fingers and my entire body shook.

I was hauled off his lap and my bound wrists were suddenly pressed against the fabric of his pants. His bulge was hard underneath my palms and I stared at it nervously.

"See what you did to me?" he asked. "This is all your fault love. But you're going to fix it for me, yes?"

I nodded and he carried my body down onto the floor and helped me onto my knees. To my surprise, instead of sitting on the bed, he stood up directly in-front of me.

I stared at him as he unzipped his pants and they dropped down to his ankles. I looked down and avoided his gaze when he did the same to his underwear. Reluctantly I looked up and gasped when I saw his hardened length.

Holy shit.

It was pierced.

It was pierced and big. Too fucking big.
I didn't even think it was possible for him to get more attractive than he already was.

He pumped his shaft a few times while looking at me and precum leaked from his tip. I tried to remove my hands from the belt to get started but he clicked his tongue and shook his head at me.

"You don't need your hands. Just your mouth."

I opened my mouth to argue the method he was proposing and Khalil took the opportunity to place his tip flat out on tongue. He fisted my hair inside of his hand and pushed me down onto his thick length. I hollowed my mouth when I felt him hit the back of my throat and I heard a string of curse words leave his mouth.

"Fuck," he cursed. "Take all of me in. I know you can do it."

I relaxed my throat and lapped my tongue as he continued to fuck my throat. His grip on my hair got firmer when he pushed my head forward and I swallowed his length whole. I tried my best to breath out my nose but it wasn't easy.

He pulled my head back and I immediately gasped for air. A string of saliva and precum coated my lips and tears brimmed in my eyes.

"You almost made me..." he trailed off and brought me back up to my feet.

I fell onto my bed, chest forward and my breasts pressed into the fabric on my sheets. My arms were still bound and pinned onto my back. The bed dipped when Khalil came up behind me and I felt him tease his dick against my folds.

Impatient much?

"Condom," he grunted.

I moved myself against his tip and whined. I couldn't wait anymore and I wasn't planning to.

"I'm on the pill," I moaned. "I trust you. Please hurry, I can't take this."

He stilled and I felt his movements stop.

"I don't know, Celia," he said. "Are you sure? I don't know if I can stop once we start."

"I'm sure," I whispered. "Please just fuck me already."

My wish was granted when Khalil slammed his length into my center. My body jerked, and my back arched when he filled me. His movements were not soft. He pounded into me mercilessly and pulled my bound wrists back towards him with his hand.

The sound of my moans and our skin slapping together filled the room. I felt high on pleasure and adrenaline alone.

"More Khalil," I moaned. "More more more."

Suddenly a large smack was placed on the right side of my ass. I winced at the pain and whimpered when Khalil pushed my back down to create a lower arch.

"That's not my fucking name," he grunted. "You take what I give you. Nothing less. Nothing more. So don't be a brat."

He slowed down his thrusts and spread my legs further apart. The new angle made his length go in deeper and I screamed into the sheets when he hit a certain spot. My walls clenched against him and Khalil smacked my ass three times in response.

"Don't fucking do that," he warned.

My mind was muddled but suddenly became alert when I heard my phone ring beside me. I was in no rush to answer it, since I was clearly busy, but Khalil had other plans.

"Who the fuck is calling you?" he asked. He grabbed my phone without stopping his movements and thrusted deeply into me.

"It's our little friend Marcus," he cooed. "Well we can't just ignore the call."

"What no? Khalil please don't..." I begged.

He placed the phone in front of my face before his fingers came to my center again. He slid both in and my entire body shuddered at the new sensation.

"Maybe this punishment will help you remember my name."

He pressed answer, and my entire body froze.

"Hello?" I squeaked.

Khalil pulled out of me and I let out a giant sigh of relief. Marcus cleared his throat and I could hear him sigh over the phone.

"Celia listen," he began. "I'm sorry about my behavior tonight. I wasn't trying to make you feel that way. I don't think about what I say before I say it and- fuck I know I hurt you and I'm sorry. I think we need to talk. You know just to clear some stuff up? I don't want you to think I don't care about you.... are you still there?"

While Marcus was apologizing, Khalil took the opportunity to pull me over his lap and lower my hips down his hard length. The piercing hit my spot and I screamed into the crook of his neck. Khalil did all the work and lifted his hips up back and forth to pound into me effortlessly.

"She's a bit busy right now," Khalil smirked. "Isn't that right love? Why don't you let Marcus hear how good I'm fucking you right now?"

I couldn't even speak. The piercing was hitting such a euphoric spot. The only thing I could muster were moans and pathetic gasps for air.

"Such a slut isn't she?" Khalil laughed. "It's a good thing she's my slut though. Not yours. At least anymore."

At that point I didn't even care if Marcus was listening. I bounced my hips up and down while Khalil bucked his hips at his own speed. I watched as his eyes closed when I clenched around his length.

"Khalil slow down please," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum if you keep- Oh god."

He bucked his hips faster.

"Cum for me, love," he whispered.

On command my orgasm ripped through my body and my head fell back while my entire body writhed. My body fell onto the sheets and Khalil pulled out of me and ended the phone call. He gave his length a few strokes and came onto my stomach.

"Shit," he cursed. "I'm sorry Cece."

He got up and grabbed a few tissues from my vanity and wiped himself off of my body. Tears were running down my cheeks and my mascara and makeup was smudged.

"Are you all right?" he asked frantically. He immediately undid the belt and freed my wrists. He grabbed his black dress shirt off of the floor and slowly slipped my body into it before buttoning the buttons.

"I'm fine," I promised. "It just hurts to move."

I winced when he grabbed the back of my thighs and cradled me into lap. I could barely sit without the stinging pain.

"I'm sorry Cece," he rambled. "I should've been gentler."

I grabbed his cheek and placed a slow kiss onto his lips. His lips matched my movements and he pulled forward when I pulled away.

"It was perfect," I whispered. "But there's something I have to do."

I grabbed the knife and placed it on the top of his thigh. He looked at me and nodded, so I took the chance to start. When the knife pressed into his skin, droplets of blood seeped out. I quickly finished and wiped the blood off with my tongue.

The initials C.S. were carved in big red letters.

"Now we're even," I said.

He smiled at me and looked down at the
initials. "You know you did really well right? You're so pretty and strong the way you took me in like that."

My heart fluttered at the praise, and I snuggled my body more into his chest.

Throughout all the chaos of the day, this was an important moment for me. I didn't want to think about what would happen after this, all I wanted was to pause time and keep this moment with me forever.

Alas, that was naive and wistful thinking on my part because I forgot one thing.

When you play with fire, you're going to get burned.

And I, Cecelia Seseong, had just played with fire.

________________________________

idk if y'all will like this chapter since most of y'all hate these two buttttt💀 this will most likely be the only chapter for these two which is why it's so long.

I wanted their dynamic different from Luci and Saint's which is why it's a lot more... pain inflicting especially since they are demons.

also sorry for the late updates the semester is almost closing so I've been doing a lot more work

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.7K 217 22
Savon is no normal man. Not when he was born with a hell creature in his soul. Some might call it demon, but it is far more than that. It preys upon...
Faithless devour-me द्वारा

काल्पनिक

1.2K 194 55
"...and a little bird told me our king has been spending too much time in Purgatory, meeting with certain archangels." I was sure I didn't hear him c...
59K 3.1K 93
"Well, hello." The voice had such a sinister tone that it almost made my spine jump out of my body. I finally opened my eyes to see a beautiful god...
3.7K 208 23
Our tongues fight for dominance and I don't back down, his left hand grabbing my ass so hard it might bruise but damn it feels so good and I moan whe...